The Geisha and the Cowboy

"I still can't get over how tiny you are baby."

"I can't get over how huge you are lover." Ren's arms wrapped around Tristan's neck as she closed her eyes and lay her face against his chest.

Tristan walked into the bathroom with Ren curled in his arms and stood her up against the wall while she hugged his neck and he turned the hot water to the shower on and pulled her inside with him.

Tristan took the shampoo and started washing Ren's hair with it while holding her against his body. A thick lather built up while he scrubbed her hair, his fingers rubbing through the black silken tresses, "Where are we going tonight?"

"I thought we could go eat at this club I know and watch people dance until you are ready to come home and go to sleep."

"That doesn't sound like much fun. Why don't we stay here and fuck some more, Tristan?"

Tristan laughed, his voice echoing against the tiles of the shower as steam filled the air and water pounded into them.

"I think you will enjoy it more then I make it sound baby girl." He said as he scraped the suds from her hair with his hands. Collecting the lather and moving down to his knees between Ren's legs and looked up at her face as she touched his cheeks with her hands. "What are you doing baby?"

"I am going to shave you" he said as he started working the soap down her body, starting at the waist and working down over her navel and thighs down her legs.

He took her razor she had left in his shower and started at her ankles with down strokes. Shaving any trace of hair away as he worked his way up, reaching above her knees as he watched Ren's belly start heaving deeper as her breathing quickened and she pressed herself against the walls.

"Baby..." Ren said urgently and worked her fingers of one hand through the hair of Tristan that was normally chocolate brown now turned nearly black.

"Yes ma'am?" Tristan finished with one leg and then the other before he placed one of Ren's thighs over his shoulders. Spreading her wider apart and started to shave away all the hair adorning Ren's little pussy.

"Umm..." she swallowed as she resisted the urged to rock her hips again, "are you sure we can't stay home baby?"

"After tonight if you want to stay home tomorrow all day with me we will. But I only have to nights before work to enjoy you. And tonight I don't have to worry about sleep like I will tomorrow."

"Uhnn" she choked back anything she wanted to say. It felt like an eternity in a hell that kept her on a razors edge of burning desire that throbbed and ached, forcing her to crave his touch to the point she was almost begging him to take her again.

Tristan finally shaved away any trace of hair from Ren's labia and rinsed her clean, running his fingers across her lips and feeling how slick and baby smooth her skin was under the soapy water.

Tristan put the razor away safely and looked up at Ren's face, watching her as he tilted his face down and kissed her cunt. His head tilted to the side and he worked his tongue deep inside as she gasped under his hands gripping her waist and keeping her pressed into the wall behind her. The flavor of Ren's pussy mingling with the water as he tongue fucked her pussy. He opened his mouth wide and felt her hands full of shampoo run through his hair, working a lather up and pulling at his hair while she clawed and ran her fingers through the suds. He sucked her clit into his mouth hard and rubbed across the tip, over and over again. Tristan's tongue was busy rapidly abusing Ren's clit in strokes that went up and down between her bare hairless pussy as her lips rubbed against his mouth and face while he pulled sucked and chewed on her clit. Tristan moved one hand down and rubbed her lips with the tip of one finger and started slowly pushing into her cunt while she washed his hair... or rather tried now. Crying out her knees broke as she tried to fall to the floor of the shower against him. He placed his arms under her thighs and lowered her down to the floor. Ren found herself practically hanging upside down with her legs trapped over the broad shoulders of Tristan as he held her up to his face and curled his finger inside her slick folds while she clenched her eyes shut against the pounding hot water and soap pouring off of them.

Tristan's cock grew thick and hard and rubbed against the back of Ren over her spine. Ren crossed one leg over the other behind Tristan's neck and rocked against his mouth as he pulled from her clit and finger fucked her pussy. Ren started crying Tristan's name, repeatedly with each gasp until she closed her hands over her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. Tristan could feel her pussy suddenly start spasming from the orgasm forced again on her body. Ren's legs slowly uncrossed, the only thing supporting her to Tristan's mouth was his grip on her body holding her in the air to his mouth. Tristan let her body ease down in the shower floor and stood up while she lay curled around his feet.

His throbbing hard cock twitched and jerked from the muscles flexing through his body. Tristan stood under the showerhead and let the water pour down his body.

Ren finally was able to catch her breath and sit up. Her hands went to the heavily muscled thighs of Tristan as she came to her knees and opened her mouth wide and took his cock inside her mouth suddenly.

What Ren lacked in skill she more then made up for with enthusiasm. Only able to take about half into her mouth gaping wide open she nearly gagged as the head pushed against the back of her throat and she worked her tongue over the barbells piercing his flesh. She bobbed her head and sucked from him as hard as she was able. Hard enough to make him groan in near pain. Tristan reached down and grabbed a fistful of wet hair and started fucking Ren's mouth. Ren's hands moved up the back of each thigh and gripped his ass, pulling him into her with each stroke she had shoved into her mouth. Tristan placed a hand against the wall and leaned over her body, shielding her from the pouring water and watched her face while he griped a thick wad of her hair in his other fist behind her head and let her set the pace. Ren started sucking on him as if he were a humongous straw as she drew him out for each stroke, her tongue swirled on the underside of the head of his cock, teasing the barbell pierced through the flesh. Ren reached up with one hand to grip the base of his shaft and start jacking him while teasing the head of his cock with her tongue in her sucking mouth. Tristan's breathing grew more ragged, "I'm going to cum baby girl" he said as his body grew tight as every muscle flexed. Ren let out a long contented moan, her voice sent a thrill through his body that brought his release. Stealing it from him and sucking it down, her mouth swallowing every gush of sperm down her throat and into her tummy while Tristan's heavy breathing excited her more. She reached down between her thighs and held her pussy in the palm of her hand while licking every drop of cum seeping from Tristan's cock that barely fit inside her clasping fingers. Squeezing the shaft and milking every drop as Ren closed her thighs around her hand. Ren's actions did not escape Tristan's attentive gaze that met Ren's exotic colored eyes while her mouth was full of his cock. He reached down to her and pulled her up to her feet before him. Ren's breasts and her belly brushed the underside of his shaft as she stood to her feet, "Come on baby girl, we need to get out of here before we figure out another dozen ways of having sex in the shower," he said with a laugh and turned the water off and reached for a towel. He dried Ren's hair and wiped her body down, moving down to his knees again, putting his face so temptingly close to her now bald pussy. Her tiny lips folded into each other forming a pussy smaller then he had seen on any adult woman before. With a near groan he turned his attention away, giving her tummy a kiss before standing up and drying himself off while Ren's eyes remained focused on him wordlessly.

Ren could not wrap her mind around the fact less then an hour before she had been a virgin just teasing her boyfriend. And now she had cum what... four? Five times? She started trying to count...

"What are you thinking sweety?" Tristan asked with a smile as he stepped out of the shower and walked gloriously nude, in her eyes, casting her into stupor broken only when she heard him say, "Baby are you coming?"

Ren startled and shook her head, she didn't know how many times now but it was more then she normally came in a week...ok a week where she was horny all the time, "Yes, Tristan. I'm sorry I was just...trying to think what to wear." She stumbled over the explanation. Ren thought to herself how many Hail Mary's and All father's her priest would make her do after hearing these confessions. She cringed and followed him out of the shower and into the bedroom. And her vacation had only begun, good Catholics did not try to tally up how many orgasms they had after having sex with someone they were not married to. Sex? Who was she kidding, she got her ass fucked by a bull of a man.

Just the thought made her conscious that she was very tender and had to adjust her walking and endure the pain so she didn't walk funny. Ren groaned at the thought of going to a club. This meant dancing when she didn't even want to stand. Ren decided she could persuade him into dancing with some other hot girl that would give Tristan a good time on the dance floor so Ren could have a break before coming back home where she knew she would be in store for more of what she had just received.

Yeah! She thought to herself, keep him dancing with everyone all night and he would be too worn out for much more later.

Tristan, accustomed to having to roll out at any and every hour be dressed and out the door in under two minutes to save someone's life was ready to walk out the door before Ren had even found her panties.

"No panties tonight baby, and wear a skirt or dress." Ren's mouth dropped a little, no panties?

"Baby why can't I wear panties?"

"Because I don't want you do." Tristan smiled as he gave her the most obvious answer that didn't really satisfy her curiosity.

Resigned, Ren looked around for a dress in the things she packed. She had one dress but she couldn't remember packing it.

She pulled out several skirts before realizing it wasn't there.

"Baby if you don't want me in panties can't I at least wear pants?"

"Nope. That skirt is fine," he said pointing at a white cotton skirt that fell freely around her knees... as long as a gust of wind didn't hit it.

"I didn't bring any dress's with me," Tristan watched her with a smile on his lips and a dark look of hunger in his eyes. Her lower lipped pouted just a little and worry etched her brow.

"Then we need to go shopping tomorrow baby."

Ren's face perked at that news, shopping?

Ren finished dressing, a matching shirt, at least he didn't say she couldn't wear a bra, shoes with three-inch heels bringing her to within an inch or two of being eye to eye with Tristan and her perfume and jewelry.

"Ok, I'm ready," not. She thought to herself. "Wouldn't you rather go to a movie Tristan?" she asked as she walked up to him, she placed her hand down on the budge in his blue jean wranglers and gave a gentle squeeze, delighted to feel his body react and hear him groan before his heavy voice killed her hopes of servicing him in a dark theater room.

"Not tonight. Relax baby you are going to like this."

Ren wrapped her arms around Tristan, feeling his coarse thick starched button down shirt tucked into his pants scrape against her bare skin. She stood with her legs lightly parted and shivered from a sudden soft breast that made its way up her legs and brushed against her newly shaven nether region.

"I'm fine. And I would like doing anything with you, even staying home" she hinted again.

Tristan laughed as he grabbed his black Stetson hat put it on before he took her hand in his and shut the lights out as he walked through the house with her and took her to the club he had in mind.

When they had arrived and parked his truck, Tristan helped Ren out of her seat and walked to the door, "This seems like a small dance club Tristan. Are you sure there is enough room for us to move around in there?"

Tristan laughed as they came to the doorman who asked for ID and admission fee before letting them inside.

Ren's jaw dropped. Of course they had these places where she was from, and in her travels she had seen them and even wanted to see what was inside.

She was greeted with platforms set around the room of girls wearing little to nothing, grinding and totally exposing themselves to anyone who had bills to come up and get a good view of their...assets.

A hostess came up, wearing tight little shorts that ended halfway down her butt cheeks and a shirt that exposed her pierced belly button to view. The lighting was dark and moody and the music so loud you had to yell to be heard. The vibration from the speakers throbbed to whatever choice the dancer at center stage had.

The hostess led them to a love seat behind a cloth covered table and asked if they would like to have anything to eat or drink and informed them of the special on steak's and beer.

Tristan ordered two steaks and a beer for him, and a vodka martini for Ren.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like something...better to drink?"

Tristan was so not a fan of vodka.

Ren just smiled and shook her head before laying across the couch to wrap her arms around Tristan and place her face against his chest.

Ren watched the girls dancing and saw one that caught her interest, blond and leggy with great big American breasts and small waist.

Tristan was testing her she knew, after she had confessed to him one of her kinkiest thrills was the fantasy of watching him fuck another girl.

Tristan had to adjust himself, reaching down and saving his balls from the torment of his jeans dividing and conquering his nuts... painfully.

One of those things you had to be a man... no a well hung man to understand.

He brushed through Ren's hair while she watched the girl dance. Her body moved in ways that obviously took years to train for. Climbing up the pole in the stage and wrapping her legs round it only to hang upside down and let her breasts fall upward as she slid down and then spread herself wide before removing her G-string and crawling on her floor to a man who stood at the edge of her stage with cash in his hands before dry humping him and turning over onto her hands and knees and rubbing her ass against his belly.

She finally took his money and stood up on her knees talking and laughing with the man for a moment before crawling away to perform another dance to attract more business.

"Tristan, I will be right back."

"Ok, sweety" he figured she was either going to the bar to check on their order or use the restroom they had passed on the way in.

He watched her swaying ass as Ren walked away from him and was surprised as she went to the stage of one of the dancers. The girls talked for a moment before she turned and pointed in his direction and then turned back to the dancer.

"Uh oh." He said to himself, getting the feeling he was being set up.

The tables just got turned on him and he was the one trapped by his own machinations.

He laughed to himself, eager to see what lay in store as he watched the dancer kiss the side of Ren's face and Ren hugged her before turning around and walking back to him.

"Dare I ask what you did?"

"It would spoil the surprise" Ren answered, her face lit by her excitement.

"Think so huh?" Tristan reached down between the legs of Ren and pulled her thighs gently apart as she sat next to him. Ren Gasped and turned her face to kiss him reaching up with both hands to his face as she felt cool air from the club room fan over her bald pussy as her labia parted slightly and she felt his fingers tease and caress up her inner thigh before finding her moist and hot to his touch.

Tristan's mouth opened against Ren's lips and his tongue shoved inside for a passionate kiss she met with her own. Sucking on him and swirling her tongue over him before giving a sudden gasping cry as she was penetrated by one of his fingers. Her body convulsed as he finger fucked her pussy which quickly grew wet and slick despite the tremendous pressure her tight muscles exerted on the invading finger. She cried out softly when he started stroking her clit with his thumb and reached down to wrap her hand around his wrist. Ren's grip trapped him against her as she started rocking in her seat with her mouth hanging open as her body raged with another orgasm growing inside.

Ren watched as Jennifer, the big busted stripped walked through the crowed and moved to them. The dancer dropped her ass into Tristan's lap with out ceremony and ground her pelvis against his through his pants.

"Your girl made a request. I think I am going to have my hands full before the night is over," Jennifer said as she pulled her legs up and spread wide open while grabbing Tristan's neck and holding on. Her pussy spread wide open to both their gaze as she placed her other leg on the other side of Ren to help conceal what Tristan was doing to her from the bouncer's watching over the room for any customers stepping out of line.

Tristan placed his free hand on the knee of Jennifer and then around her back to help support her. "Damn, how can you fit in her?" she asked as she sucked on her bottom lip and bucked against Tristan's Bulge.

"I almost don't, sexy" he said with a laugh and let his finger begin to violently stroke Ren's pussy.

Ren buried her face against the side of the chest of Tristan as she had yet another orgasm on Tristan's fingers.

"Daddy may I have a taste?" Jennifer asked after watching Ren climax.

"Mmm, give it to her, baby" Ren pleaded breathlessly as Tristan pulled his finger free of her cunt and offered Jennifer the taste.

The dancer took him into her mouth and sucked hard on his finger. Working her tongue over every inch of surface. She was humming, Tristan could only guess because of the vibrations he felt that she was very pleased at the way Ren tasted.

He knew he couldn't give enough of his little oriental kitten, Jennifer obviously shared the same taste he had.

"I get off in 30 minutes..."

"Takes you that long? I can get you off faster."

"Ah ha... funny" Jennifer smirked. Her cunt was wet for the first time tonight and she was rocking against Tristan rubbing her lips open and grinding her clit into his shaft.

"Actually I was thinking about giving you both a private party if I can hitch a ride with you to your place?"

"Well... this is actually the first night I have been with my girl... It might be better-"

"Tristan!" Tristan stopped what he was about to say and turned to look at ren, "Let her come with us if she wants? We can have a lot of fun together."

"You heard the lady? If you would like to go with us for the rest of the night we will take care of you."

"Great! Let me go make a house payment and I will catch up with you. Are you going to wait here?"

"Well I was thinking about stepping outside for a smoke?" he said half joking. He saw the hostess come up with their platter of steaks and drinks over Jennifer's shoulder

"Actually we ordered dinner we will eat up and meet you out in the parking lot. I am in a new looking black truck that has a big blue medical decal across the back windshield."

"Ok. If I don't see you here then I'm sure I can find it."

Jennifer stood up and turned around, receiving a smack on her ass from Ren as she walked by. They stuck their tongues out at each other like brat sisters before Jennifer walked away to climb on top of center stage and begin her dance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds