The Geisha and the Cowboy

Tristan sliced both steaks into bite sized cubes, giving a sudden body jerk as Ren's hand went down between his thighs and gripped his cock through his jeans, "You don't mind her coming home with us do you, Tristan?"

"Only as long as we are clear that it is what you want and it is your idea baby." He stabbed his fork into a piece of steak and took a bite, discovering not only was it well cooked, but it also did not need any seasoning. He speared another piece and fed Ren while her hand rubbed and stroked him through the confines of his jeans. After she had eaten about half of her eight-ounce steak she shook her head no more and asked him to finish the rest.

Between sips of his beer Tristan polished the plates clean of all meat and shoved the plates away.

He glanced at his watch to see they had fifteen minutes left before Jennifer "got off."

"Baby lets step outside."

They both stood up and she led the way outside. His gaze remained on her ass as she held his hand in hers and walked through the strip club, passing through the throng of high rollers, drunks, losers, and the ladies that kept them coming back for more.

Tristan took one of his clove blended cigarettes from a pack and stuck it between his lips before finding his lighter and flicking it open and lighting up as they passed outside.

First drag he took he let out through his nose as he started trying to pop his ears and adjusted his hearing to the lack of cacophonic noise and into the night air.

Ren wrapped her arms around his body, walking beside them as they moved to their truck and reached up to steal his cigarette with out asking. She took a drag herself and gave it back, "Thank you for this night Tristan."

He stopped and pushed her back against his truck and looked down into her eyes, "Baby it has been my pleasure."

He leaned down and savaged her mouth with a kiss that reached into her soul and left her head swimming as he moved his legs between hers, spreading her open and undoing the front of his jeans. The parking area was empty where they were at, surrounded by vehicles that kept him concealed from view. He pushed the head of his cock up under her skirt and into her cunt in one driving thrust as he lifted one of her thighs over his arm. Trapping her under him as his cock slid through the lips of her cunt. The half dozen piercing rolled through her lips and pounded into her cunt. She cried as he ravaged her pussy, brutally shoving into her and slamming her into his truck while his free hand held the lit cigarette. He felt her pussy clenching around his cock as she gritted her teeth and bared down, whimpering to keep her scream from leaving her lips. A blush raced over her chest neck and across her face as she felt her cunt being stretched and filled with his cock. "Oh God baby harder make me cum!" she pleaded breathlessly as she started rocking against him. Her hips moving back and forth against his cock as he fucked her cunt with strokes that took advantage of the full length of his cock in her pussy. Ren reached down between their bodies and started rubbing her clit between her fingers.

Ren's cunt sucked and pulled on Tristan's raging cock, making wet squishing sounds as he pounded into her. "Mmmf! I'm never going to stay tight if you keep treating me like this!" she bitched as her body started tensing around him. Ren's cunt clenched repeatedly around his shaft as he slammed into her body again and again while she came on him. He pounded her over the edge of her orgasm before finally stopping to kiss her mouth again. Breathlessly she tried to return it while her body tensed as post orgasmic waves rocked through her body. Tristan took another deep drag from the cigarette as he let her Ren's thigh fall from his arm and pulled slowly from her cunt. Still hard and glistening wet as he shared the smoke with Ren while he opened his truck door and handed her his cigarette.

"Baby you didn't cum yet?" Ren took a drag on his cigarette and shifted her stance, feeling the cold air fanning her bare pussy lips wet with her own juices leaking down her thighs.

"Not yet," he told her before turning her around and pushing her into the truck, bending her over his seat and lifting her skirt over her ass. "But I am going to before our date comes out" he said as he spread Ren's legs apart and rubbed stabbed into her pussy with his rock hard cock.

"Oh baby hurry" she cried. Ren started pushing back meeting his thrusts and feeling her cunt being brutally hammered by the huge hunk of meat being slammed against her pussy.

It was quite a vision that greeted Jennifer as she walked up to the couple. Her acrylic high heels knocking against the pavement were not heard by either Tristan or Ren as he pounded her beautiful body. "Looks like the party started with out me" she said with a soft laugh as she continued walking to the couple I the middle of lovemaking. "Please don't stop. I don't know which is better looking, her ass or your cock, Sir."

Jennifer walked up to get a good close look at the size of Tristan's cock pounding into Ren's cunt.

"Tell me that after I spank it nice and red for you, Jen." He reached down with both hands to circle her waist and pull her onto him. The dancer took the cigarette from Ren's fingers and finished it off while Ren's cunt took a pounding until Tristan felt his cum starting to boil. His cock swelled as his orgasm started to send his body into an electric overdrive, forcing him to slam his cock to the hilt in her cunt before he started cumming. His sperm gushed into her belly as he remembered she was not on the pill and he was not wearing a condom. He held himself in tight knowing the damage was done and making the best of it. He knew he put her at risk of having his baby. Very fucking stupid and selfish of him.

Ren gasped as she felt him flooding her cunt, as big and thick as Tristan was every time he pounded into her his cock pushed into her cervix. Causing a very intense discomfort that actually intensified her orgasms. But she felt it, faintly pelting against her tummy. She knew from the way his cock surged and his body reacted with his breathing he had cum in her.

She reached back and grabbed his hand, wrapping it around her body and hugged him to her as she started to climax again just as he finished unloading into her body.

"That is so fucking beautiful. Are you two sure you want me along for the ride?" Ren turned and nodded her head, wiping tear streaks from her eyes. "Will you please take him in your mouth Jennifer? I know he is messy but it tastes so good."

The dancer's eyes went wide as she looked at Ren offering Tristan to him. Jennifer went down to her knees beside the couple, placing one hand on Ren's ass cheek and pulling them slowly apart. She caught his thick heavy cock in her open mouth as he pulled free and turned to face her.

Tristan's heavy cock choked off Jennifer's startled cry as she felt the ladder of barbells running along his shaft marched along her tongue as she took him down as far as she could before his thick head pushed into her throat. She pulled all the way back and sucked and licked every inch of his cock, "Oh my God, how could you take this much in you girl?" the dancer's incredulous comment came back again before taking him back in her mouth and sucking every drop of flavor of Tristan's cum and Ren's pussy from his flesh.

"Ok, lets go home where we can get more comfortable," Tristan said as he pulled himself back into his jeans and tidied up. He helped Ren climb into the seat, her skirt still over her waist exposing her pretty ass as he stepped aside for Jennifer to climb inside too.

Ren crawled slowly across the seat, her body feeling used and pleasantly abused from the rough fucking she received making her cum twice. Ren sat against the far door and quickly found out that was not comfortable as Jennifer sat between her and Tristan. Ren turned and tried to find a way to sit, stopping when she felt Jennifer's arms around her body, "Here use my lap darling. You look like you need a break."

Tristan drove away as Ren managed to find a way to lay down across the legs of Jennifer. Her arm reaching for Tristan's cock through his pants. Possessively holding him while her face was turned to Jennifer's navel.

"This is so horrible of me, but I didn't ask for either of your names. I don't normally do this but you both look so fucking hot I knew we would have fun together."

"Oh, I'm sorry hon, I thought Ren told you. My name is Tristan, and the lady with her face in your lap is my baby, Ren."

The tips of Ren's fingers continued to maddening tease and caress his shaft through his pants while he drove, lovingly fondling his cock while Jennifer combed through Ren's long black hair with her fingernails.

Jennifer's clit started throbbing when she felt all of that thick hard cock wet with cum in her mouth. Jennifer spread her thighs apart and sat up straight, trying to rub her cunt into the seat of the truck and not totally agitate Ren.

"Did you have a good night Jennifer?"

"Oh, not so good," she laughed before answering Tristan, "I only cleared about five hundred after giving the club their cuts.

"Must suck to suffer through such a slow night"

"No, that came in the parking lot," she said with a wry smile.

"Do you have another of those cigarettes? That tasted good."

Tristan fished into his shirt pocket for the box of clove cigarettes and his lighter and handed them to Jennifer as he rolled the window down a crack while she light up.

Ren sat up in her seat and waited until Jennifer took a drag before stealing the cigarette herself and passing it back to Tristan for his share. Flicking the ash out of the window as they went down the streets to his place before half the cig was used.

He stepped out of the truck and walked with them to the door and opened up the house. He put his Stetson up on his hat rack and asked, "Would you ladies like anything to drink? I have beer, water, and some juices."

Jennifer asked for water while Ren asked for orange juice. He grabbed a bottle of water and filled a glass with Ren's drink before walking back into the room. Jennifer was already making herself useful, she went to his entertainment center and picked out one of his mixed CD's of rock music and was hitting the play button as he walked into the room.

"Are you going to dance for us Jen?"

The dancer turned and looked over her shoulder, her eyes locking on Ren as she answered, "Thought you would never ask." And started to grind slowly to Mudvayne

Jennifer moved her body and hands in ways that made it clear she was a professional that new how to dance as if she was making love to herself. Jennifer released the straps to her dress, letting it fall from her shoulders and down her large 36DD breasts and flat stomach to reveal her black G-string and little else as she faced Ren and pushed guided her onto the couch. Ignoring Tristan as she straddled Ren's lap and pressed into Ren's pert 34B's. Jennifer's body brushed Ren's skirt up over her thighs, revealing her bare pussy as she started humping against Ren.

Tristan pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side, undoing his pants but leaving them pulled up as he walked up behind Jennifer. His cock hung down free as he moved behind the girls and rubbed the cold steel piercings lining his cock across Jen's bare back. He pulled Jen's panties down her ass, leaving them at the tops of her thighs before reaching between her legs with his hand. He found her lips hot and seeping her juices as she moaned from the touch. He pushed two fingers into her cunt suddenly as she gasped, watching Ren's face and rubbing her hard nipples against Ren's breasts through Ren's clothes before she started pulling the shirt off for Ren. She pulled Ren's bra off too and tossed them to the side as she placed her hands on the top of the couch beside and cried suddenly as she felt Tristan's huge penis rubbing over her ass cheeks before replacing the head with his fingers and ramming every fucking inch into her cunt.

Jennifer screamed from shock as the huge thick cock stretched her cunt wide and the barbells hammered into her G-spot.

"Shit, you weren't lying about 15 minutes." She said as he started pounding into her. His hands gripping her hips as he fucked her while she leaned over Ren.

"Hammer her baby. Rip her good with your cock!" Ren cheered him on and reached behind the dancer sandwiched between them to grab Tristan's nipple ring and tug on it while he used the full length of his cock to stroke Jen's cunt. The rhythm was steady and hard and left Jen gasping for air as he grabbed her wrists in his hands and pulled them into the grip of one hand, locking them behind her back and grabbed her by a wad of hair at the back of her head and pulled her back into his cock.

Jennifer felt utterly helpless under the assault. Tristan was like one piece of violent muscle fucking her until she cried out and came from the assault.

Tristan continued pounding her through her wet orgasm while she struggled under his restraining hands and begged to stop.

Tristan finally did stop and turned her around, giving her a deep kiss on her lips before moving her out of Ren's lap. He reached down and pulled Ren's skirt down her ass and off her legs, "Now it's your turn baby. I waited long enough."

Tristan remained standing and pulled Ren by her hair to his cock. Pushing into her mouth as soon as she opened, choking and looking into Tristan's chocolate colored dark ravenous gaze as she sucked his cock clean of any flavor of the stripper before Tristan pushed her back against the couch and reached around her waist, dragging her small ass to the edge and lifted her thighs up high and spread her wide open. She reached down to his cock and started pulling his cock to her cunt, "Fuck me baby please fuck me. Fill me up with your cum"

Jennifer curled up into a fetal position on the couch with her head resting on Ren's shoulder looking down to watch the magnificent sight of Tristan's cock penetrating such a tiny pussy. Ren started crying from the pain of the initial entry. Her cunt had grown so tight from watching Tristan fucking the stripper making her excited despite having cum so many times she stopped trying to figure it out.

She started pushing against Tristan's chest as he bulled his way into her small cunt, gasping from the pain as his head slid through her hairless lips and split her wide open on the first plunging thrust of his cock going inside her steamy wet depths. Tristan slowly worked his cock through Ren's pussy, forcing her to take every inch of him and stretch to accommodate his girth as every stroked picked up in force and speed until he was hammering his cock home into her pussy. The slick muscle that slid over his cock excited every nerve ending through Tristan's heavy organ drawing cries of pure animalistic passion from locked deep inside that coincided with Ren's piteous whimpering until he finally felt the burning sensations starting as his cum began to boil to the surface. He hammered his cock deep into her. "I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming!" Ren started crying over and over with out taking a breath. Tristan rocked his hips, grinding against the plump tender bare folds of Ren's pussy until her labia was wrapped tight around the base of his shaft. Tristan's cum gushed from his cock in spurts that filled Ren's small pussy to the point that it began to seep from her lips. He breathed deep, groaning in pleasure as he emptied inside of Ren's pussy as her muscles clenched uncontrollably around his thick cock.

Tristan pulled away standing up with a cock covered in a creamy white mix made of the sticky fluids of his cum and Ren's juices before he pulled Ren up to her feet and stole her seat beside Jennifer. Ren could hardly stand up for the time it took for him to sit down and grab her by her waist and lift her from her feet and pull her down onto his lap. Forcing her to straddle his waist and lower herself back down onto his cock as he aimed it inside of her.

Ren wrapped her arms around Tristan's neck and settled her weight down over the head pushing against her lips again. She cried his name and locked gazes with him while he ran his fingers through her hair. Tristan's dark eyes did all the talking, expressing all of his chaotic emotions as Ren started rocking in his lap. His cock stayed amazingly hard and grew to full raging length inside of her as she rode him. Her hips rocking back and forth rubbing the head of his cock against her cervix as she started to cum yet again almost immediately. The wet thick sucking sounds from the movement of his cock filled the air.

"Do you two ever stop?" Jennifer asked as she reached down between her thighs and started rubbing her pussy lips, finding her clit and rubbing it before working her finger into her cunt.

"He hasn't yet. I am going to be very sore tomorrow. Tristan, finger her for me baby," she said gasping for breath as another orgasm started building yet again.

Jennifer turned around and spread her thighs with out being asked, offering her cunt to Tristan as she reached down to swirl her fingers around her clit.

Tristan pushed a finger into her cunt, emotionally tearing his gaze away from Ren and looked at the stripper with a cocky, I-am-that-bad-boy-your-momma-warned-about-and-you-want-me-anyway smile, "The only reason your bitching about me still fucking her is your little twat needs another fucking too"

"Well yeah? Who wouldn't need a fucking after watching you two." She said around a moan as Tristan finger fucked her while Ren rode in his lap faster.

"Baby I'm cumming again" she squealed as her pussy gushed. Drenching Tristan's lap like a faucet that flooded as she breathed out, stopping only a moment as she took a breath and bared down again crying into Tristan's chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

Jennifer gasped at the site and started fingering her clit faster as Tristan worked another finger into her cunt and vigorously started working her pussy until she climaxed.

The sensory overload hit Tristan and he felt his muscles tense, every fiber in his body growing hard and electricity shoot through him as he experienced yet another orgasm.

"Ok, I think we need to continue this in the shower" Tristan said with a laugh thinking it is a good thing he used a throw cover on his couch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds