The Gift: Day 02

"I've always wondered what a black man's cock looks like," she whispered and started pulling his shorts down. Jesse was tempted for a moment, the same way he was tempted back at The Lucky Beaver. But this time, he surprised himself by taking her hands and pushing her gently away.

"Not right now, baby," Jesse smiled apologetically.

Jesse made his way through the orgy to Daniel, who was completely enthralled in his erotic symphony. Someone, maybe Alicia Stone or Sarah Brower hit her orgasm and sang out, making him jump. All he could hear were moans, groans and the wet slurping and sliding sounds of sex. The room smelled of semen and musk, filled to the corners with the hormones of thirty eighteen year olds having sex. Jesse felt his heart sink as he realized a lot of them were having sex for the first time today. How many had been waiting for marriage? How many had been ready for all this?

How many would be scarred?

Hot semen streaked across his calves, and Jesse jumped back with a cry.

"What the fuck man?" he shouted, looking down at the floor and seeing Josh Harrington spattering himself with his own cum as he orgasmed. Sarah Brower was jerking him off and milking him dry as she worked him over. Jesse couldn't help but stare at her perfect breasts for a moment, the way they moved and swayed with her jerking motions. Jesse took a shirt from one of the chairs and wiped his leg off.

"I am taking a fucking shower when I get out of here..." he muttered. He finally reached Daniel and his biology teacher. Mrs. Brewster was oblivious to his presence as she fucked Daniel. Up close, Jesse realized that Daniel wasn't wearing a condom. In fact, as he looked around the room, he realized no one was wearing condoms. Jesse felt a wave a sheer terror wash over him.

"Daniel!" he shouted, "Daniel, stop this shit! You're gonna get someone pregnant!"

Daniel only continued his violation of Mrs. Brewster.

Jesse turned to her, feeling like he was in some fucked up kind of nightmare, "Mrs. Brewster! Can you hear me?"

"Jesse," she moaned, her words punctuated by each thrust of her hips, "Jesse help me please..."

"I don't know what to do," Jesse shook his head. Daniel had gone too fucking far with this. Way too fucking far. Jesse supposed in retrospect that they had crossed that line at The Lucky Beaver. He should have fucking known better.

"Please," she whispered breathlessly, a mix of lust and desperation dripping from her lips as she spoke.

Jesse licked his lips and thought of what he could do. If he fucked with Daniel, and did something to provoke him, people might get hurt. If the gift Madame Helena had given them was powerful enough to control minds, did that mean they could destroy minds as well? Jesse looked to all the poor bastards in the classroom, caught up in a very real illusion Daniel had created for them. He turned to his friends and then made his choice.

As he worked his way out of the room, he noticed someone standing in the corner. Tina Moss had her face pressed into the wall, her arms hanging limply at her side. She wasn't moving, and Jesse felt sick to his stomach. Surely, Daniel wouldn't take it so far as to kill anyone...

He touched her shoulder.

"Tina?" he asked gently.

"Please help me," came her muffled voice from the corner, "Please."

Jesse felt a sudden flash of anger, and he looked back at Daniel, still enjoying his ride with Mrs. Brewster. He focused on Tina and willed her to move out of the corner. He felt the resistance in his mind, resistance from Daniel. Jesse slowly worked his way beyond Daniel and held Tina with his thoughts. He grasped her shoulders and pulled her out of the corner. When she turned to face him, Jesse saw her nose was broken. Twin snail trails of blood were oozing from her nostrils.

"Thank you," Tina wept as she hugged Jesse and went limp.

Jesse scooped her up in his arms and held her He ran out of the classroom, taking care not to step on anyone and made for the school office. As he ran, he didn't know if he was doing the right thing or not. It wasn't that he doubted Daniel had to be stopped, but he wondered if he was stopping him the right way.

"Holy shit!" Elena called from behind them as Jesse carried Tina down the stairs to the office, "What happened?!"

"Get the door," Jesse shouted as he reached the office door.

"Oh my God, Tina," Elena opened the door, one hand covering her mouth.

Jesse breathed deeply and walked in. The two secretaries were chatting quietly amongst themselves as they filed papers. They looked up at him simultaneously.

"What happened?" one of them asked as they hurried over to him..

"Tina's nose might be broken," Jesse said and motioned behind him, "You might want get some help. Something is happening in Mrs. Brewster's class, and it isn't good."

***

As Diane Brewster orgasmed and flooded her desk with her own vaginal fluid, Daniel opened his eyes and looked beyond the real world to what lay beneath. He could see Jesse, and he knew that his friend had taken that little cunt Tina with him. He felt angry with Jesse, as he knew Jesse was angry with him. Daniel sighed as he watched Jesse go into the office with Tina in his arms.

"Why are you complicating this?" Daniel asked.

Friend or not, if Jesse ruined this, he could never forgive him.

... to be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds