The Girl Next Door

He pressed his thumbs hard into my hips making me yelp with pain.

"Please give me your cock! I want to feel it deep in my pussy! I need to have it driving so deep into me that I can't breathe! I want to make it wet with my cum. I need for you to fuck me hard and deep, and let me feel that massive cock stretch out my tight cunt! Please Theron! Fuck me!"

Chapter 21-Theron

When I heard her growl for sex, I knew it was time to let her have what she said she wanted. I slapped her wet, glistening cunt with my bloated cock, its thick, warm shaft now a deep shade of crimson. She squealed and wiggled as my cock's fat head teased at her stiff clit.

"Ooooh, ahh, come on! Are you scared to put it in, huh?" She taunted.

"Now she's going too far," I thought. My free hand suddenly was at her neck, tightly grasping it and choking off her words. My eyes gazed angrily at her as sweat dripped on her from my excited body. I lifted her head off the couch by her throat and slammed it down again, her body pinned beneath mine.

I popped the head of my cock into her tight little pussy and said, "So you fuckin' want it now, huh? Huh!? Are you sure you want it, ya little cock tease?" I tightened my grip on her neck and pushed into her an inch more. God damn, her cunt was tight.

I felt her hips bucking again. I moved my grip from her throat to her hair and yanked her head forcibly up. "Look," I said. "I still have seven or eight more inches of cock to shove inside of you. See?"

I used my fistful of her hair to angle her head so she could peer down at her cunt and see the long column of meat still waiting to enter her little pussy. When I knew she was staring at it, I pushed my cock in another two inches. At this, we both let out loud gasps. As I, too, looked down on this scene, I suddenly had the thought that maybe I wouldn't be able to get all of my cock inside of her small body. My dick was halfway lodged inside of her and she had a good grip on it.

I released my cock's shaft and moved my hand up to her mouth. I pushed my thumb into Jessi's lush mouth.

"You do want me to try and get all of this cock in your pussy don't you?"

She sucked eagerly on my thumb as her mouth made affirmative noises around it. She had made my cock so fucking hard - it was like a piece of flesh-covered iron.

"You better hold on, bitch,"

I moved my hand from her throat and grabbed my throbbing cock by the shaft again. Then, I slowly pulled up on it, raising Jessi's hips off the couch about three or four inches. When I slammed her back down, I pushed a couple of more inched into her.

A look of surprise jumped onto her face as she felt herself leave solid ground.

"Ooooh, God, that feels...ahhh...good!" she squealed.

Her hands flew to my shoulders for balance as she felt me begin to lift her again.

"This is the one. Little girl. Do you want it all?" I asked.

With wide eyes, she nodded and screamed, "Fuck yes! Give me all of it now!"

With that, I raised her higher, moved us down a couple of inches on the couch and, as my outside foot found traction on the floor, my large fist pushed down on my even larger cock. This movement lowered Jessi roughly to the couch as my fat cock rammed into her. I was up to the hilt in that girl-next-door's greedy little cunt! And it felt great! "Damn," I thought. "Now, I get to fuck her." I smiled wickedly down at her.

Chapter 22-Jessi

I looked up at him, my eyes half-closed with desire, and a lustful smile playing on my lips, as I felt his cock filling me completely. My pussy stretched around his member, every fiber in me was in tune with my sexual need, but yet he hadn't started moving. I opened my eyes and brought my eyebrows down into a serious look. I licked my lips and took my smile a little wider. My hands gripped his shoulders tighter and in almost a whisper I said.

"Fuck me Theron."

His smile left and was replaced by a look of pure lust. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started moving, thrusting his hips back and forth at a slow even pace. I moaned as I felt his cock move inside of me but I needed him to really fuck me.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me so hard that I can't breathe and almost pass out!"

He looked down with anger since I had commanded him, but he stepped up his pace and began to ram his cock hard and fast into my pussy. I could feel his cock in my belly and I winced a little, this seemed to make him happy.

"Oooooo...that's it! God that feels so goddamn good! Your cock feels so good banging my little cunt! Oh fuck Daddy you're going to make me cum!"

"Really? Maybe I shouldn't let you cum right now. A pet shouldn't give commands to her Master!"

I looked up at him in shock. He had to let me cum, he just had to!

"Please don't take it away from me! Please let me cum! I'll do anything! Anything! If you just let me cum all over your beautiful cock!"

My voice was near hysteria as I pleaded and he looked down at me with a sinister smile on his face.

"Anything huh?"

"Yes Daddy anything. Just don't take your cock away from me now, please!"

His smile turned into a sneer but he increased his speed a little and drove his cock deeper into me. One of his hands went down to my ass, and I felt a tip of one of his fingers graze my puckered hole. I looked at him, as he pushed the finger inside my ass, and I realized what 'anything' meant. He was going to fuck me in the ass. I had been fucked in the ass many times. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I smiled at him as he began to get my ass ready to take his cock. I felt the electric pulses start to run their course through my body, signaling a major orgasm coming on as I thought about how good his cock was going to feel inside my tight ass. As the first wave hit my body it jolted, my back arched, and my head moved side to side. I gasped loudly followed by a loud scream of passion. I forced my eyes open and looked at him.

"Thank you! Thank you for letting me cum!"

My words were lost as my climax rose. I heard him groan as my already tight pussy gripped his cock even tighter and then release him to tighten once again as my orgasm shook my body.

Chapter 23-Theron

The sound of her screaming and begging added to the feel of her tight little slit milking my cock almost put me over the edge, but I knew I had to hold on. She had promised me anything; I had to keep her word.

I was fucking her harder, sweat pouring from me. Animalistic grunts and growls from both of us were filling the air.

"Don't worry, little one, I'm not through with you quite yet," I said as I stood.

Without ever exiting her pussy, I removed her legs from around my waist, grabbed her ankles and pulled them together in front of me scissor-styled, lifting her ass into the air and started slamming my cock in and out of her quim. She yelped and barked as she struggled to hold onto the couch beneath her. I smiled as I shifted her legs to the side so that I could watch her better.

"How's that, baby girl?" I asked. "Do you like that, too?"

"Ohhhh, uh, yes! Arrrgh, oh, oh, yeah!" she grunted lasciviously.

I stopped again with her impaled her on my cock and, grabbing her waist, I sat down with her on top of and facing me. Her hands quickly went to my shoulders for support and her face contorted in pleasure as her weight settled down on my fully erect cock. She was trapped, with my cock planted in her like a stake.

My right hand slapped at her firm little ass sharply, as my left hand grabbed a fistful of her red tresses, pulling down on them roughly.

I said, "Okay, bitch, time to ride the pony!"

I slapped her ass again and started to undulate my hips.

"Come on, baby, bounce on daddy's big rod," I grunted lewdly.

Her eyes glazed over somewhat as she began to slowly move up and down on my tool. Some spittle had gathered at the edges of her full lips, and she began making high-pitched, rhythmic noises, sounding almost as if she were praying or chanting. "My God," I thought. Had I fucked Jessi senseless?”

Chapter 24-Jessi

His cock was so deep inside my pussy as I sat on him, but I needed it deeper. I threw my legs up, balancing myself on my feet and started to bounce like wild up and down on his cock using every muscle in my legs to bring my ass up and then crash back down on him. My long fingernails dug into his skin as I felt his cock filling me to the hilt. I was in a state of pure lust that I couldn't get myself out of even if I wanted to. I was being thrown into multiple hard orgasms and I could not control any part of my body. I was finally brought back to my senses by him. He grabbed my hips and made me stop moving. I looked at him, my eyes starting to focus. I moaned every time his cock jumped when my pussy spasmed around it.

"Why'd you stop me?"

My voice was shaky and small.

He moved his finger over my quivering lips and smiled.

"You were going to make me cum, and you don't want that yet do you Jessi?"

I shook my head. I didn't want this to stop.

"I didn't think so. Besides, you said that I could do anything to you, and now it's time to stick to your word. You want to stick to your promises don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Get up!"

I moved and stood in front of him. He grabbed his cock and stroked it lightly, teasingly. I moaned as I watched his fist move up and down the shaft of his dick. I licked my lips, my mouth beginning to water as I once again saw his member. He moved his hand and stood up.

"Bend over the couch."

"Huh?"

"Bend over the fucking couch bitch!"

I quickly moved, keeping my feet on the ground, and bending my body to rest my arms on the back of the couch. I felt his hand massage my ass, then a hard slap, and a sting that I had become accustomed to and even longed for when he wasn't doing it. I turned my head back and looked at him. He stared back at me, and the evil smile came back to his lips. I felt one of his fingers invade my tight hole again, and I moaned. He moved it in and out slowly, stretching the skin, and soon enough he had another finger inside me.

"I'm going to fuck that beautiful ass of yours Jessi, for starters on keeping that promise; we'll see what comes after that. Have you ever had anyone fuck your ass Jess?"

"Yes.”

"Good then, I won’t have to be too easy on you."

"Please be just a little gentle, Theron."

I heard him laugh and felt the head of his cock press against my tight puckered hole. Before he spoke he grabbed a handful of my hair again and pulled my head back more.

"Do cock-hungry sluts deserve to be handled gently Jessi?"

He shoved his cock back in my pussy, lubing himself with my juices. At the same time I felt him spit on my tight rosebud, getting it wet also, preparing me for a good ass fucking. I responded to his question with only a whimper.

Chapter 25-Theron

When she answered my question with a whimper, I knew I had gotten to her (in more ways than one). I slapped her ass again and said, "Is that a no, baby girl? Are you Daddy's cock-hungry slut?"

I yanked on her hair savagely, making her nod.

"Yes, that's right; you are, huh, baby?" I spanked her hard again. "I want you to play with that stiff little clit of yours now. NOW!"

My scream sent her into motion. Her hand ran down to her pussy and found her sensitive button. I admired the red marks I'd made on her luscious ass and pushed the head of my cock against that tight little asshole of hers. Each time she felt its pressure threatening to rip her open, she whimpered a bit louder until I couldn't wait any longer.

Releasing a loud cry, I quickly rammed the head of my cock into the amazingly tight pucker that was her ass. I heard a loud howl from her.

I spanked her harder than ever, saying, "What did that noise mean, bitch? It better have been pleasure!"

I pushed my cock slowly into her ass and pulled her hips back toward me. This began a period of intense, steady, hard fucking. I proceeded to use her body to my satisfaction. And her body did satisfy, I must admit.

"Ugh, ahhhhhh, fuck yeah!" I groaned as I withdrew from her again. "Mmmmm, how's that feel, Jess? Are you liking being a good girl and keeping your promise?"

I then realized I'd nothing from her since her initial yelp when I'd penetrated her. I slapped her ass again.

"Jessi, are you still here, slut?" I yelled.

She slowly lifted her head and turned to look at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were wild and her ass began to buck against my prick.

Her voice broke as she said, "Goddamnit, why did you stop, motherfucker? Fuck me. Fuck me up the ass like I want - hard and nasty. I'll show you a fuckin' whore, you son of a bitch!"

With that, she began to fuck me. Her hand reached back and aimed my cock at her now-gaping asshole, and she back up onto it like a pro, releasing a low moaning noise as I filled her up.

I smiled at her satisfied expression and asked, "So, you want it rough and nastier, do you?" This was getting better all the time.

Chapter 26-Jessi

I let out a loud growl as he started to fuck me hard and deep. After the initial pain of his cock entering my ass a sensation came over me that I had never gotten use to in all the times I had had my ass fucked. Holding on to the back of the couch I began to push and pull myself on his cock, slamming my ass so hard into him that he lost balance a couple of times. I had the feeling that I was cumming but it wouldn't come to a full climax, my body was on a permanent orgasm that I couldn't shake off. Every nerve, every inch of my skin became sensitive. When the hair on his legs would brush against the back of mine, when my breasts would touch the couch, an electric wave would go through my body. I put my hand back down to my clit and rubbed hard and fast. It seemed to satisfy the urges in my body, but not by much, and the longer I rubbed the more my body ached to climax. I shifted my eyes to see him and watched as he looked down at his cock moving in and out of my ass.

"Fuck that ass Theron! Use that cock the way it should be! Fuck me hard, make me cum all over that fat prick! Ahhhhhh..Yes! That's it! Fuck, your cock feels so good filling my tight little hole! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your cock."

My words were lost and replaced with a long loud scream. My eyes closed tightly as the orgasm finally came to its height. My scream died down to short loud whimpers as my body shook and my ass milked his cock. I felt his hands grip my hips tighter and he brought me to a stop with his cock still buried deep inside of me. I felt his cock swelling inside of me as my orgasm finally began to die down. I wondered if he was going to cum inside my ass, but then I felt him slowly begin to leave my ass.

After he had pulled out he looked down at my now gaping hole, admiring his work. He gave my ass another hard slap, and I turned my head slowly towards him.

"I think I've made you cum enough. It's my turn now!"

I turned around and sat on the couch. I leaned forward and took his cock in my hand, slowly stroking it. I released my tongue and licked the head then brought it all the way down the shaft and back up again. Moaning at the taste of myself on him. I took just the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked on it gently. I wanted to prolong his cumming as much as possible so I could feel his cock once again fucking my throat. I took my mouth away and replaced my lips with my hand. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Mmmm....I taste good!"

He brought his hand to the top of my head.

"You're a nasty little Bitch, Jessi!"

I smiled bigger then sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth for a second before answering.

"Yes I know. So hungry to feel your cock in my throat again that I'd suck it right after it's been in my ass."

I placed his cock in my mouth again and slowly began to take it down my throat. I wanted to feel it inch by inch as I took it down. I brought my lips back up again and released his cock. I stroked him harder.

"I want you to fuck my mouth Theron. I want you to fuck it just as hard as you fucked my ass!"

Chapter 27-Theron

That little bitch, Jessi, fucked me harder than any whore I'd ever met. In the space of an hour, this girl had gone from a little tease to a full-blown, nasty slut. I must admit to being more than a little pleased with myself.

After I'd finished ravishing her ass, she wanted me to fuck her mouth - hard! Well...hard she would get.

Springing into action, I stood facing the couch and grabbed her lush red hair, yanking her down on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the couch cushions. My cock, now a pulsing, bloated monster, and I aimed its bulbous, purple helmet at Jessi's waiting mouth. Dropping to my knees, I rammed my cock past her lips and down into her throat in one quick movement. She wasn't quite ready for this, and it banged her head back into the body of the couch, which caused a swift gagging sensation to travel the full length of my prick.

"So, you want me to fuck your throat hard as your ass, huh?" I asked.

I then grabbed my cock's thick, veined shaft and withdrew it, allowing her to gasp for breath. I began to spank her reddening face with my 10-inch club, leaving trail of pre-cum wherever I would strike. I reached up to take her stiff nipples with my left hand as I pushed my cock back into her mouth.

"Come on, now, you little tramp, show me what you can do. This is going to be it, sweetie. Daddy's gonna cum all over your pretty little face." I knew I would not last much longer with this hot piece of fuck!

She started to slobber noisily all over my dick, lapping and moaning like a wounded animal. Her tongue pushed against my shaft in long, slow, wet strokes as her big eyes locked on mine. She spit into her hand and wrapped it around my shaft and began sliding it up and down firmly.

Looking into my eyes, she said, "Have I been a good girl, Theron? Have I learned how to fuck and suck you the right way? Hmmmm?"

I grunted a laugh and answered, "Oh yeah, Jessi, you've been a good bad little girl! Are you gonna be satisfied fuckin' those boys now, baby? They're not gonna know what to do with you now."

I leaned forward and buried my face in her cunt. Mmmmm, it was so sweet. I began to chew on her clit, which caused a jolt to spread through Jessi's sexy body.

Chapter 28-Jessi

I gripped his cock tighter as his tongue and lips worked on my clit. My hips uncontrollably thrust upwards to meet his mouth, and I stroked his cock with a fiery I didn't know I had.

"No Theron, no boy I've ever been with has ever licked my cunt like you! And no boy is going to be able to satisfy me now, not after having your cock!"

I moved my head to take his cock in my mouth. I sucked on it hard for a minute then pulled it back out.

"God! You're tongue feels so good on my pussy! You're fingers feel so good pushing into my pussy while you work that tongue on my clit! Ooooo...daddy, you're going to make me cum again!"

I removed one of my hands from his cock and placed it on his head. I pushed his head down into my cunt as I brought my hips up a little higher, moving them in time with his tongue. I placed his cock back in my mouth as I started to cum. Pushing up on my elbow, I brought his cock all the way down my throat. I moaned loudly and felt his cock jump as the vibrations of my voice went down the shaft. I swallowed hard, constricting and releasing the muscles in my throat around his throbbing dick.

I heard him moan and the sound sent me over the edge. I lifted my ass off the couch as the orgasm hit. I let out a muffled scream. I felt my juices shoot from me as he moved his fingers in and out of my pulsing cunt. He lifted his head and removed his cock from my mouth. He moved his head to where it was just inches away from mine. I looked up at him to see his face wet with my juices, and I lifted my head and licked the juices that were starting to run down his chin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds