The Girl Next Door

"Are you ready to take my cum all over your pretty face, Jessi?"

"Yes I am. I want to feel your hot seed hit my cheeks, lips, and chin. I want to taste it, and feel it slid down my throat!"

He stood up and grabbed his cock. He stroked it hard and I squealed with delight. I licked and sucked the head of his cock anticipating the feel of his cum hitting my skin.

Chapter 29-Theron

When I heard her begging for my cum, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. The sight of this hot, sexy young thing in front of me lapping at my cock like a bitch in heat was too much for any man.

Sweat poured from my body as I stroked my cock at her face. By now, my balls were so tight, they were almost invisible. Jessi was kneading her firm tits as she ran her tongue up and down the part of my shaft below my rapidly moving fist, which was jacking the area right beneath my cock's dark-crimson head.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Jessi, baby?" I asked the girl kneeling before me. "I don't think anybody's ever made it this fuckin' ready to cum, baby doll!"

"Ohhhh, I want it, Theron, I want it soooooooo fuckin' bad. So, I did good, huh? I'm a good little cocksucker, aren't I?" she said.

"You're gonna be the best cocksucker in the world when I get done with you, baby. We're gonna keep practicing every day. You don't mind that, do ya?"

She pushed my hand away and wrapped both of her tiny hands around my cock and started to milk it hard and fast.

"No, sir, I wanna practice as much as I can!" she declared wildly.

Her hands began to squeeze my meat in an alternating rhythm as she stroked it.

She gazed into my eyes teasingly.

"Is this good, sir?"

She then pressed her tongue flat against the bottom side of my cock’s head and began to move my prick back and forth over it.

I began to moan and grunt when I saw her upper lip rise in a sneer and her top teeth close on my cockhead and scrape it lightly.

"I'm gonna take a bite out of the Big Apple," she teased.

She began to gnaw on it and rub it over her wet teeth and gums as she continued to jerk it.

"Oh Jessi, I'm cumming," I yelled. "Get ready, baby, it's gonna fucking explode!"

She pulled back to get a better view of the fireworks.

"Wow," she said. "It's really throbbing now. And it's so big and hot!"

I warned her, "Okay, baby, here it comes."

Suddenly, a thick rope of cum flew onto her cheek accompanied by the sound of my gasping breath. Then, another spurt settled onto her forehead. She squinted comically, preparing herself for a shot in the eyes.

"God, I never saw so much cum fly so far before," she squealed.

Her arms were still moving rapidly as I kept squirting at her beautiful face.

"I told you to watch out," I reminded her.

Chapter 30-Jessi

I aimed his cock at my mouth and opened it. Not slowing my pace I took the rest of his cum into my mouth. I looked up at him and swallowed the hot liquid.

"Mmmm...your cum tastes so good! I could go for another belly full of it!"

He gave me a look as to say, "sorry you'll have to wait a minute for that." I laughed and took the head of his cock in my mouth, licking him clean. I let go of his cock and leaned back a little more on the couch, giving him a full view of my body. I brought my hands to my face and scooped up the cum that had fallen on my cheek. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and slowly sucked on them, moaning again at the taste of his cum.

I kept my eyes steady on him as he watched in a fascinated state. I brought my hand to my face again and cleaned the rest of the cum off my face, but instead of licking my fingers clean I moved them down to my pussy.

I began to slowly rub his seed into my clit, taking my fingers and placing some in my cunt. I moaned and slowly moved my hips, never taking my eyes off of his.

"I'm going to make myself cum with your cream, Theron. You want to see that don't you?"

He nodded his head and smiled.

"You're such a whore Jessi. Can you ever get enough?"

I laughed and stopped the playing on my clit for a second, though I kept my fingers on it.

"No I can't! Right now, though you fucked me so well, my pussy is aching to feel that big cock in it again. My lips are quivering in anticipation to feel that monstrous cock between them once more! Ooooo...I could cum just thinking about it! I'm going to cum thinking about how you fucked my mouth, pussy, and ass so good! And how I can't wait to feel you again, but that'll have to be another day. My parents are probably home by now and wondering where I am. But before I go watch me cum with your seed all over my throbbing pussy!"

I began move my fingers over my clit again, hard and fast, making myself cum quickly. My back arched, my ass lifted off the couch as I cooed and moaned. My body shook with the waves of my orgasm. When I settled down I brought my fingers to my lips once more and licked my juices and his cum off of them.

I got up and looked for my clothes. It dawned on me then that I had none, he had torn them.

"I don't mean to be a bother but I seem to have no clothes in which to go home in. If I put these on it might lift some eyebrows."

"I guess you can put something of my wife’s on just to run home in."

I watched him go down the hall and bring back a tee-shirt and a pair of shorts. I threw them on as he collected and put back on his shorts, I laughed.

"Now I have a reason to come back tomorrow don't I?"

"You didn't already have a reason to come back?"

"Oh I did. My first reason was to just get down on my knees and worship your cock again."

"That's a pretty good reason."

"Yes I know."

I walked to the door and he followed. Before opening it, I turned around and faced him. I grabbed his cock and moaned again.

"Thank you Theron for fucking me. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good slut for you though I bet there are more things that you can teach a girl like me. And I will be back everyday to learn how to please you in every way."

He smiled and I turned to go. He slapped my ass again on my way out and my body quivered and my juices flowed once again. All he said was.

"See you tomorrow Jessi."

I smiled but didn't turn around as I walked up into my yard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds