The God Emperor

"Well of course you are!" I replied. "More than. Meaning that you are a sack of meat for men to stick their dicks into, plus other things. If men don't stick their dicks in you, then you're LESS than a sack of meat. You understand?"

She looked puzzled. "Um... Well, Fuck you!" she rebutted. I sighed.

"What did this dumb bitch even do?" Valanepa asked Anwe.

"She raped a Priestess," The buxom bodyguard replied.

Val was flabbergasted. "What?! Why would anyone rape a Priestess? All you have to do is ask and a Priestess will do whatever you want!" Anwe shrugged. The rebel stuck out her tongue.

"This one is going to require extraordinary discipline," I mused. "Anwe, bend her over."

"No way!" shouted the rebel. What followed was a wrestling match between the head of my bodyguard and the rebellious cunt who dared to defy me to my face. It lasted less than two seconds. The rebel was pinned face down to the floor with her legs beneath her and her ass sticking up in the air. Anwe sat astride the back of her head, shoving the rebel's face into the floor. Despite her hidden face I could tell that Anwe was smirking.

"I have subdued the rebel, Father," she said calmly. "Come and visit your wrath upon her asshole."

"I shall," I declared, moving up behind the rebel's vulnerable backside. She struggled, shouting muffled curses into the floor as I pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her tiny, twitching rosebud. I reduced the size of my cock to a mere foot (didn't want to kill the poor thing) and began to press the tip against her asshole. Then, with one fluid motion, I slammed my schlong up to the hilt in her rear. Her scream, though muffled, echoed throughout the entire hall.

When I fuck a woman's pussy, the mere physical sensation of my dick rubbing against the walls of her vagina is the least of the things she feels. My infinite power enters her, penetrates her soul, transforms the entirety of her being into a pussy, and then fucks it. When a woman is fucked by me in the pussy, she experiences the greatest pleasure a living being can feel. When I fuck a woman in the ass, she feels that same pleasure... plus an agony worse than death. For this reason I mainly use anal sex as a punishment, since there are few women in the world masochistic enough to prefer it over vaginal.

The rebel sobbed and moaned beneath me as I pounded her ass with powerful strokes. Her pussy gushed in perpetual orgasm as her anus twitched in inconceivable pain, her mind struggling to interpret the flood of sensations that my all-powerful cock was forcing upon her. "Listen up, bitch," I grunted. "You are a beautiful creature, blessed with the capacity for reason. You are a capable human being, and you can do anything a man can do. Well, not quite- ANYTHING..." I punctuated that last part with an exceptionally brutal thrust into her ass, forcing her to scream out in ecstasy and pain. "But close. And yet," I continued, "you are female, bitch. And that means that despite your beauty and intelligence- indeed, because of your beauty and intelligence- your primary functions are and always will be to please cocks and to bear children." I brought my hand down against her ass in a powerful open handed slap. "Thank me, bitch," I ordered. "Thank me for fucking you with my cock, for without it you have no purpose."

"T-thank you," The rebel sobbed.

Anwe was clearly getting excited from watching me punish the rebel. She ground her pussy into the back of the rebel's head, moaning and gasping lewdly. Valanepa was also acutely aroused, hands roughly squeezing her own massive breasts as she watched the scene of anal obliteration.

At last, I figured that the bitch had cum and suffered enough. I pulled my cock from her ruined asshole, allowing her to slump to the floor. "Put her in the stocks for public use for a few days," I ordered. "Let any who desire to use this worthless cunt's holes use them to his or her heart's content."

After having witnessed this punishment, the remaining rebels were quite pliant, happy to take a mere cockslap instead of an anal reaming. By the time I was finished with them, the massive lesbian orgy in the basin was beginning to die down. I took my seat once again as Valanepa addressed the crowd. As she spoke, I enlarged my cock to three feet in length.

"Now the time has come to remember our God's Ascension." Valanepa preached. "In the beginning, our God did not rule over the land. No! Our world was split into thousands of Kingdoms, each ruled by its own petty king or queen. Under these petty rulers there was war and famine, death disease and ugliness, such ugliness. One such ruler was Queen Selatustra of Mkenae." The High Priestess gestured, and Sellatustra herself strode to the edge of the dais, head heald high, looking for all the world as if she were still Queen of Mkenae, the land where I was born. She was clad in the traditional toga of the Mkenaen nobility, and upon her proud head she wore that nation's Laurel Crown. Even in this era, Selatustra was a handsome woman, although her most attractive trait (both then and now) was the crown on her head. It symbolized the power that I had taken from her. The power that she had gleefully abandoned in exchange for the privilege of serving me.

Val continued. "Sellatustra was a powerful Queen, who ruled the kingdom of Mkenae in her own right. She had the respect of her people and the fear of the neighboring kingdoms, and she was sure that none could ever best her... until the day she experienced the power of our God, our Emperor."

Selatustra pulled at the edge of her tunic, stripping it from her body. She cast it into the basin below, contemptuously, as if she could not bear to cover herself before me. Now she was naked save for her crown. "And on that day!" She shouted, "On that day I summoned all my people, lords and commoners alike, and I stripped myself bear and proclaimed, 'I, Selatustra, by right of birth Queen of Mkenae, do surrender myself wholeheartedly to this man's will and cock. My kingdom shall be His to rule, my holes His to fuck, and my womb His to impregnate, from now until my death.' And then, I knelt before him and, before the eyes of my entire kingdom, sucked His powerful, manly balls." She strode over to my throne and knelt.

"Master," she cooed sadly, "When first you took me I was accounted the most beautiful woman in all the land. Your Divine Seed has granted me eternal life, and so I believed that I would forever remain the most beautiful. And yet, so perfect are the women of this era that I feel ugly." She shuddered.

I cupped her cheek with my hand. "Sel," I said softly, "You are still beautiful. You will always be beautiful. Why?" I stroked my hand up her face and tapped the laurel crown on her head. "Because of the memory of your proud, regal bearing. Because of the poise, dignity, and power you once held. Because taking that from you and making you my willing slave felt far better than any mere orifice. Now, just as you once submitted to me before your people, I demand once again that you suck my balls." I lifted my cock to allow her access, and she all but pounced forward, gently lapping at my sac. I set my cock down over the top of her head and sighed as the tongue of my first conquered queen went to work on my balls.

The High Priestess continued her sermon. "Selatustra became the first member of our Lord's Harem of Queens. With her kingdom as his base, He led His armies from kingdom to kingdom, conquering as He went. In each nation, the wives and daughters of the kings, and also the queens who ruled in their own right, all bowed before Him and joined the Harem of Queens. All the great and powerful women of the world pledged their holes to Our Lord's cock and their wombs to His seed.

"The Goddesses themselves looked down from the heavens with consternation, and said to each other, 'we cannot let this man have his way with the women of the world' and so they plotted against our Lord and Master. The Goddess Aphrodite, Mistress of Lust, then spoke up, saying, 'Men are powerless against me, I shall deal with him,' and she descended from the heavens to challenge our Emperor."

There was a bright flash like lightning, as, on cue, the Goddess of Lust herself materialized on stage. Her skin glowed with ethereal beauty, her perfect, divine body obscured only by a thin mist. The women of the crowd cowered before her, recognizing that their own feminine beauty was but a tiny fraction of the eternal allure that this creature possessed. She turned to face me, and, with a coy smile, began to dance, once again acting out the struggle of long ago.

She began slowly, gyrating her hips, but quickly picked up speed. The mist that shrouded her body from view got ever thinner as she really got into it, rubbing her hands over her flawless body, squeezing the bounty of her bosom and rubbing the forbidden treasure between her thighs. Her dance was so sexy that it could induce mortal men to orgasm within seconds. I merely laughed and crooked my finger.

The goddess of lust danced ever faster and ever more sensually. Anwe, who stood beside me, shuddered as she came, the dance of Aphrodite proving too much even for her relative heterosexuality. Ever so slowly, Aphrodite's dance brought her closer and closer to my throne, as if she were a fish I was slowly reeling in. When she was a mere two feet away, the goddess at last gave in. She halted her dance and clambered over Sellatustra (who was still diligently sucking away at my balls), straddling the head of my three foot cock.

She bit her lip, blushing. "Fuck. Even though I've lost this battle over twelve hundred times, it's still humiliating. I'm the one who's supposed to be irresistible, damn it!" Her perfect body writhing in my lap was far more alluring than even her dance. I repressed the urge to plunge myself deep into her immediately.

I grinned and fondled her ass. "But you like losing, don't you, you little slut?" Her divine slit oozed goddess nectar all over the head of my dick as she positioned herself atop it.

"Yeheessss!" she moaned piteously.

"That's why I always win."

"That's right," she groaned. She began to push her hips down, tight cunt parting before the giant blunt tip. "I surrender to your cock," she said breathily, and with that she slammed her hips down, impaling herself on my rock hard three feet of goddess-slaying spear. The goddess of lust threw back her head and screamed in abject pleasure, as my worshippers watched in awe. Even Aphrodite herself was but a slut before me.

Three feet would have been far too much for any mortal woman, but Goddesses are different. Their bodies are not made up of organs, but of powerful ethereal ideals. All three feet of my massive shaft disappeared into her sacred slit as if by magic. As I penetrated her, her powerful, divine pussy clamped down upon my cock, granting me more pleasure than any mortal woman's cunt could ever give.

Still, that pleasure was paltry compared to the ecstasy the Love Goddess received from me. Her pussy spasmed and spurted her thick, heady nectar all over my lap, balls, and Selatustra's face. Her arms first caressed my chest, than her own breasts, and then finally hung limp at her sides. In all her divine power, it was all she could do to keep her legs in motion as she rode me. Finally, she lost even that capability, sinking slowly onto me, eyes rolled back and drool escaping her perfect mouth. As she clearly was no longer capable of moving things along, I allowed myself to cum. My balls hummed with energy. It was going to be a big one, and goddess deserved no less. As my powerful sac clenched, my hyper-potent semen blasted up my shaft and deep into Aphrodite's body. My load was just as large as the one I had shot into the basin earlier, but the goddess's ethereal body absorbed shot after shot of my power as my orgasm raged on for minutes. At last, she could absorb no more. Her belly began to swell as her divine nature reached capacity.

At last, my orgasm trailed off. Aphrodite sat motionless in my lap, limp, face twisted in an expression of pleasure so overwhelming that her mind had temporarily ceased function. The goddess's belly was swollen with cum as if she were nine months pregnant. Her limbs mostly hung limp, twitching ever so often as her divine body struggled to process the supreme pleasure that she had been granted. The only thing keeping her upright was my massive cock embedded to the hilt in her goddess-cunt... and it was slowly losing its hardness. As I softened, Aphrodite fell to the floor before my throne, three feet of my supreme dick meat sliding at last from her perfect pussy.

"And so," Valanepa announced to the crowd of sluts in the basin below, "just so did Aphrodite, the goddess of lust, become the first member of our Mighty Emperor's Harem of Goddesses."

Aphrodite cooed, cupping her apparently pregnant belly. Goddesses do not in fact bear children, the way mortal women do. Instead of children, my seed empowers my goddesses, allowing them to exercise their divine aspects in the world. I always make sure to keep my goddesses well seeded because doing so ensures massive benefits for my Empire. For example, when I invade and subjugate her body, Athena, goddess of war, ensures that my armies are never defeated in battle. When I thoroughly plow and seed the divine Diana, Goddess of Fertility, she makes the fields and livestock of my Empire flourish and bloom so that none of my people ever go hungry.

And perhaps, most importantly, when I pump my jizz into Aphrodite, the passion of every creature that feels Lust swells to overpowering levels. Already, the women in the basin were feeling the effects. They waded through my cum, seeking each other's bodies, and a new orgy began. At that moment, all over my Empire, my subjects were breaking into spontaneous sex, men and women frantically falling into each other's arms and fucking as though possessed.

I too, began to feel the lust swirling inside. It was powerful. Incredibly powerful. More powerful even than my will to resist it. My cock jumped to erection and I rose from my throne, striding forward. Selatustra moaned in disappointment as my balls were pulled away from her worshiping mouth, but I paid her no head. There was but one entity, one female of all the goddesses, queens, and whores that I owned who could satisfy me in this state.

She turned to me, my high priestess. After preaching my word she was ready to experience me for herself. With a girlish giggle, she cast aside the pink robe of her station, revealing the entirety of her feminine glory. Once her clothes were off, it became clear that she was far more beautiful, far more alluring and sexy, than even the goddess of lust herself. And why shouldn't she be?

She was my favorite daughter, after all.

While Aphrodite's beauty was indeed radiant, Valanepa's was entirely sexual. No man who ever saw her unveiled form could repress the desire to plunge himself into her holes. My eyes were first drawn to her breasts, enormous mounds of soft, pliant, feminine flesh each tipped with a pretty pink nipple. Her waist was thin and smooth, her belly tight, and below her waist her broad hips and ample ass swayed as she stepped toward me.

For a moment, we gazed into each other's eyes, the ultimate man and the closest thing to an ultimate woman. Then she quickly and carefully sank to the ground, laying on her side. She raised a leg, putting her better-than-perfect pussy on lewd display. "Fuck me, daddy," she giggled eagerly.

Not even I can resist her when she calls me that.

I was on top of her, my cock plunging into her hot depths in an instant. Val was no goddess, she was made of flesh and blood, but even so she made no protest as my raging three foot erection plowed into her, stretching her vagina to the limit. With the second thrust, I pushed through her cervix, and the giant bulge of my dick became visible pushing up her abdomen.

"Oh YES!" She screamed. "Oh yes daddy FUCK! FUCK ME, OH YESSSSS!"

I slammed my all-powerful manhood into her over and over with increasing urgency. "That's right, baby," I told her as I fucked her womb. "You were born to take my cock. So take it. Fucking TAKE IT!"

"I'm taking it!" She moaned. "I'm taking the DICK of my All-Powerful All-Masculine Ruler-God-DADDY!"

Spurred on, I began to fuck her in earnest, as I had fucked no other female entity. From the moment I had penetrated her, Val had entered a state of perpetual orgasm. But now, as I began to focus all of my absolute masculine might upon her pussy, she erupted into a Supergasm, a contraction of pleasure a hundred thousand times more powerful than a normal cum. A normal woman would be killed instantly by a Supergasm, a goddess driven insane. Val's body rocked, wracked by powerful spasms as she shouted gibirish, her eyes rolling wildly as she rode the daunting tidal waves of pleasure with the deft skill she had acquired over a hundred years of servitude to my dick. I did not stop fucking her, however, and my pounding cock pushed her further and further into the depths of impossible pleasure.

At last, her Supergasm came to a stuttering end. I paused for a moment, allowing Val to catch her breath. Then I leaned down and kissed her. She very nearly erupted in another Supergasm, but I pulled away. There was only so much pleasure she could handle. She panted.

"Daddy," she said at last, "Can I please suck you? Pleaaaaase?"

I recognized that she was asking for a reprieve, and so I decided to give it to her. As I withdrew my cock from her sodden slit, there was a loud *POP* as air rushed into the vacuum I had created inside her. Her gaping pussy would need some time to recover before it resembled a normal human vagina again. I stood, and, with difficulty, Val climbed to her knees.

She started at the lowest point of my hanging sack, kissing and slurping every inch of flesh, always approaching from below in a submissive, worshipful position. After my balls were covered in saliva she moved onto my shaft, again licking from below, moving ever higher until she at last arrived at the head. On her upward journey from balls to tip she tasted the juices of Size Sluts, a rebel, a goddess, and herself.

She licked softly around the edges of my mighty cockhead, cooing appreciatively as my shaft twitched. "Mmmm, Daddy's cock." She giggled. "Mmhmmhmm," Then, sucking in a deep breath, she sat back on her knees and tilted her head back, opening her mouth to create a straight passage down her throat. Sensing her intent I angled my cock downward and pushed it down her throat, gasping as I felt her esophagus clench around my massive shaft. She brought her hands up to caress my nuts as I began to work my cock down her throat.

She coughed and gagged as my cock pushed into her stomach. Impossibly, even with my thick shaft balls deep in her throat, Val managed to slip her tongue out of her mouth and lap at my sac. I pulled back so that only the tip was between her lips before shoving it all back down her gullet, and all the while she looked up at me with joy in her eyes. I settled into a rhythm.

Of course, she couldn't breathe. As I felt my pleasure rising, I assessed her condition and determined that she would not survive long enough for me to cum if I kept this up. With a sigh, I pulled back. She tried to grip my ass with her hands to hold me in, eyes silently pleading for me to cum down her throat even if it killed her, but I ignored her protests. She sputtered and coughed as I pulled out of her mouth, still rock hard.

"I'm so sorry Daddy," she panted. "My mouth wasn't good enough for your almighty cock."

I patted her head affectionately. "You did better than last year, baby girl."

"Even so, I deserve to be punished, don't you think?" She turned around and bent forward, shoving her ample ass in the air. Reaching back with one hand she pulled one meaty ass cheek to the side to reveal her tight asshole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The God Emperor
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds