The God Emperor

I rubbed the tip of my cock against her ass. "You sure, baby?"

"Yesssss," she moaned. "Punish me... I want to be your slut in every hole." As I pushed forward, she whined "Ohhhhh! Ruin all my holes! Fuck me till you split me in half, fuck me till I die from cumming, FUCK MY FUCKING ASS!"

Inch by inch, my cock slid into her ass. "To take cock," she breathed, reciting scripture to keep her mind off the searing pain of her ass being violated, "to envelop a penis with your holes, this is the ultimate for a slut. The ultimate victory and the ultimate defeat. The ultimate praise and the ultimate humiliation. The greatest heights of power and the deepest depths of servitude. Sluts exist to be fucked by cocks, and cocks exist to fuck sluts. Sluts are always beneath cock, cock is always inside sluts. Praise be to cock, praise be to men, the bearers of cock, and praise be to the Emperor who is the source of all that is Masculine!" As I shoved the last few inches of my shaft up her tight, twitching rectum, she added quietly, "Praise be to Daddy."

I fucked her ass. I fucked my adorable and infinitely sexy daughter right up her ass. I fucked her hard, and I fucked her deep, and I fucked her long. She panted and moaned, she screamed in pleasure, she sobbed in pain. She begged me to fuck her harder. I fucked her harder.

She prayed every prayer and sang every song that she knew. She recited the Book of Cock Worship in its entirety. She cried and she screamed and she begged me to fuck her harder. I fucked her harder.

As I fucked her up the ass, I looked out over the basin. Thousands and thousands of beautiful women, each now pregnant with my offspring, looked back up at me. With dildos in their holes and cum coating their skin, they watched in awe as I unleashed the full fury of my lust on my High Priestess's asshole.

At last, I was ready to cum. Thankfully, I had the presence of mind to pull out of her before I went off. I pointed my cock right at my darling daughter. Then, at last, I unloaded. It was my biggest load of the night. Val opened her mouth to receive the torrent that fell upon her, spreading her already gaping pussy and ass as well. Every inch of her was splattered by the first glob alone, every hole filled to bursting, and yet on and on my seed poured down upon her.

Aphrodite, Selatustra, Marianne and all her Size Sluts all knelt in the growing puddle of cum and began frantically scooping the thick sticky goo into their mouths. Even Anwe had taken off her veil, greedily slurping down mouthful after mouthful of my divine jizz.

It pooled all over the dais, running over into the basin below. Before long, it was deep enough that the worshipers below could swim in it. The priestesses who had earlier delivered dildos removed their robes and dove head first into the basin. Shouts of laughter and joy mingled with lusty moans as the bitches below had some fun with my cum, reveling in it.

As the final spurt washed over Valanepa's prone body, I shuddered in pleasure. It had been a whole year since I had an orgasm like that. Val sat up, wiping the thick coating of cum from her face, her posture at last betraying her intense fatigue. She smiled at me happily. She had certainly earned all that spunk, earned it with every one of her holes. "Thank you for your cum, Daddy," she gasped. Then she fell back, relaxing in the thick pool of hot seed and drifting off to sleep.

I made my way back to my throne, momentarily sated. For a few minutes, I observed my handiwork. Ten thousand women impregnated. Rebels chastised. A queen and a goddess each put in her place. My favorite daughter (who was also the leader of the religion that worshiped my cock) fucked the way she deserved. Not bad for a day's diversion. I felt my balls filling once more with potent, divine, life giving seed, remembering that I had promised Marianne that I would seed each of the Size Sluts individually. I stood.

Might as well get on that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The God Emperor
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds