The Good Kind of Bad Luck

"What are you doing?" I asked, my nervousness revealed by my shaky voice, as she got onto her knees on the couch next to me, still looking down with her eyes fixed on my cock.

"You know exactly what I'm doing." She said very matter-of-factly as she swung one of her legs over me and straddled me. Her pussy lips naturally opened as her thighs did, revealing her youthful pink pussy to me again, this time in much more detail. It looked juicy and I could clearly see fresh juices leaking from behind her inner folds, which were only a few inches above my painfully-hard cock.

"Stop drooling, Sam," she said with a smirk and a little giggle. I hadn't noticed, but my mouth was gaping open and I really was starting to drool. I looked up at her sheepishly as I started to raise my hand to wipe my mouth, but her hand grabbed my wrist and stopped it. Then she did the sexiest thing she could've. She leaned down slowly, keeping her hips up high enough to avoid any below the belt contact between us, but low enough that her the tip of her nipples were brushing my toned chest and her lips were no more than half an inch from mine. Then, as our noses rubbed together gently, her lips parted and she extended her tongue, slowly dragging it over my chin and lips, wiping up my saliva and leaving a tasty trail of her own. She looked right into my eyes as her tongue retreated, and without warning she leaned back and let her hips drop.

We moaned together as she took almost all of my cock inside her in a couple seconds. Her inner walls were so soft and wet, it felt like my cock had suddenly died and gone to penis heaven. Her pussy was warm, and gripped cock so firmly that as soon as she started to raise her hips up, her tight cunt pulled on my cock and I moaned hard from the pleasurable friction. Her hand still held mine by the wrist, and as she withdrew from my dick until only the head was left immersed, she guided my hand to one of her perky breasts, which I happily cupped and groped firmly.

She put her hands on my chest and began bouncing up and down on my cock rapidly, drawing soft moans from both of us. My hand went around her waist and cupped her soft, naked ass while my other hand continued to play with her buxom chest. Her pussy was squeezing my cock firmly every couple seconds, and I figured she was close to cumming. My digits pinched each nipple one last time before moving to the back of her neck and pulling her face down to mine for another hot kiss.

The fingers on her rear moved between her supple ass cheeks and teased her tight butthole for a few seconds before plunging a finger inside right at the same time as she was enveloping my cock fully. She groaned into my mouth and her whole body tensed. Her orgasm caused her pussy to grip the length of my cock like a vice. I was so close to cumming at that moment, all it took was her hips twitching and sliding her constricted walls up my shaft just a tiny bit.

Then I was groaning into her mouth, as I started pumping thick globs of hot semen directly into the back of her warm, juicy pussy. I wasn't sure if she was on the pill or not, but I didn't care either. I couldn't drive my spewing erection any deeper into my little sister, but my hips kept bucking up against her until my climax was over anyway.

My cock was still rammed up her tight orifice and both of us had just had a powerful orgasm, so when I finally lifted her off of my cock, which was still mostly erect, a combination of our jizz started leaking down her thighs and all around my sagging cock. I lowered her back down onto my dick, which flopped down onto my abdomen as it started shrinking slowly. Our wet genitals felt so warm and slick against each other.

"Mmm, that was amazing," she said as we finally stopped kissing and she sat up, grinding her cunt on my soft, chubby dick as she stretched her tight eighteen-year-old body. "I'm gonna sleep down here with you and your nice cock tonight."

"Yeah, right, what if mom and dad see you in the morning?" My hands were on her ass, gently kneading her soft flesh and moving her pussy around on my cock, which was already finding some life again.

"Why would they come into the living room when they're getting ready for work?" She had a good point. Our parents had very strict schedules that they kept to in the mornings, and the living room was in a corner of the house that they had no reason to pass through.

"True, but what if Amy wakes up before us and comes in here to watch TV and have breakfast?" I asked. Kim looked down at me in shock for a moment, and then rolled her eyes when I didn't understand why.

"I'm fucking her, too, duhh" she said and I smiled, realizing that Kim was right and that Amy probably wouldn't be too surprised to find us sleeping together. "Now how about I take this comforter to the laundry room while you go get a clean one?" She smiled as she gave me a quick little kiss on the lips then rolled off of me and stood up. I got up as well, and she gathered the blanket into a ball and then headed to the other end of the house.

I watched her sexy round ass cheeks shake as she walked away and in my mind I remarked at just how strange of a turn my life had taken in the past hour. I went down the hall to the linen closet and got another comforter, which I laid out across the large couch as I had the last one. I was surprised that my sister wasn't back by the time I finished and decided to go see what she was doing.

I stood outside the laundry room doorway for a moment and watched her intently. She was being responsible, soaking the comforter overnight instead of tossing it carelessly on the floor and deciding to take care of it in the morning like I would have. I stroked my cock gently as I took in the sight of her naked, sweaty body from behind, looking especially exotic with her thighs streaked with cum and her hair disheveled. I felt my balls aching for release again as my cock swelled back up to its full length and thickness.

She didn't notice me even as I walked up behind her, since the sound of the washing machine filling with water covered the sounds of my bare feet on the tile floor. Just as she closed the lid, I stuck my cock under her ass cheeks and slid the length firmly along her wet labia. Her clit was still swollen from her erotic night and when the tip of my dick rubbed against it, she moaned hard and her upper body hunched forward and her hands gripped the edge of the washer for support.

For a moment I just teased her by grinding my dick into her slit slow and hard. But then she took hold of my penis at the base, raised her hips up a little bit, aimed the tip of my cock right at her entrance, and when she lowered her hips back down, I was fucking my younger sister for the second time that night. It was just as exhilarating as before, and her pussy felt even better than the first time. She still felt quite tight around my girth, but her pussy was still soaked inside and out from earlier. She was secreting more of her delicious nectar as I got into a rhythm of slowly sliding my cock almost all the way out before I rammed myself back into her, my hips slapping her ass hard and my balls swinging between our legs.

One of my arms was wrapped around her waist, pulling her toward me as I pounded her from behind, while my other hand was fondling each of her tits in turn madly, squeezing and groping them hard and rolling her nipples around with my palm. I withdrew again slowly, but this time when my cock head popped free of her soft, pink twat, I repositioned it at her asshole. As she started to protest, I pressed forward and sank two inches of my cock into her ass.

For a moment she was pushing down on the washing machine, trying to find a way to remove my cock from her tight butthole while I left it in to stretch her out a little. But when the hand I had on her waist dipped down and my middle finger and ring finger slipped in her pussy while the heel of my hand inadvertently massaged her hard little clit, her struggling ceased and she was again breathing heavily and whimpering lightly out of pleasure. While my hand continued to work her wet cunt, I started moving my cock in and out of her ass, staying slow and not too deep for a couple minutes. I gradually upped the speed and worked more of my engorged member inside of her tight ass, until I was fucking her quickly with more than half of my cock.

Her upper body was hunched almost completely on top of the washer, and her pussy was starting to squeeze my fingers extra tight. Her back arched and her legs spread a little further apart to give me extra room to work as she experienced her third orgasm of the night. I didn't slow my efforts down at all either. I continued to drill her ass hard while my palm rubbed her clit and my fingers fucked her pussy. After a minute or so, she relaxed a little and it seemed like her orgasm was passing, but I kept up the assault on her ass and cunt, and it seemed like only a matter of seconds before her pussy was clamping around my digits again.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming again." I could tell, because this time she was secreting the heaviest batch of her sweet cum that she had all night. I felt her walls loosen and her gooey jizz flowed out onto my hand and down both of our thighs.

With my dick still pumping in and out of her perfect rear end, I was getting close to cumming as well. I slid my cock out of her tight hole, turned her around quickly and guided her to her knees. She didn't need any instruction. She quickly wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and started stroking the rest of my throbbing cock with both hands.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, Kim." A second later a large, hot stream of my jizz shot into her mouth and throat. She popped my dickhead out from between her lips and the next two thick streams of cum sprayed her in the face. My loads were usually pretty large, but I was breaking personal records that night, as another half dozen slightly smaller strings of semen flew out from my urethra and smeared her body from her neck all the way down to her belly button. The two ropes of creamy cum on her face were long and so thick that even after she scooped the bulk of one of them into her mouth, there was still enough from the other for me spread it out and cover her entire face with a sticky layer of my cum.

"Hey, I was gonna eat that!" she said looking up at me with a pouty frown. I laughed lightly and jutted my cock out toward her mouth. There was still some semen trying to escape my urethra, slowly leaking out from the tip, and she took the hint. My cock had lost some of its length, but it was still pretty thick and hard, and the head was ultra-sensitive. As she wrapped her lips around my purple helmet and the tip of her tongue glided all around the head to lick up the remnants of my orgasm, chills shot up my spine and my whole body shivered. I leaned over her and put my palms flat on top of the washer to help support my weight as she gripped my shaft firmly at the base and slid the tight ring of her digits up until it met her lips at the underside of my dickhead. Several hard moans escaped me while she did this three times in a row, until she was sure my dick would yield no more sperm.

"I really hope this isn't a dream," I said as we started to walk back to the living room, our arms around each other and our bodies drawn tightly together.

"Mmm, I know it's not. Even in my dreams, I've never had a multiple-orgasm. Amy has them all the time, but I never have." We got a towel from the linen closet and wiped ourselves down of any fresh cum before we climbed under the clean comforter. We cuddled together tightly and kissed intimately for a little while before she turned with her back to me and we spooned together, drifting off to sleep with my cock pressing into her backside and my arms around her tight.

Part 3

It was a little after eleven when I woke up. My mind was immediately overwhelmed by the memories of the prior night when I realized my arms were tightly wrapped around a female body, and that that female body was my sister's. Best of all, we were both still naked, and I could feel her ass on my waist and her large breasts against my arm.

As I recalled the experience of fucking my little sister twice, my cock grew until it was fully erect and pressing firmly against her soft, bald pussy lips. I thought about taking her just like that, waking her with the sensation of her pussy being filled, but I reluctantly decided to let her sleep after the long night of fucking she had been through.

After I carefully slipped out of bed without waking her, I went around the house (still naked, since now I wasn't really worried about possibly being seen by Amy, who was the only other one who might be around in the middle of the day) and discovered nobody was home.

I decided to have some breakfast before taking a shower. I've never been much of a cook, so I kept it simple with eggs and bacon. Just as I was finishing, my groggy, naked sister joined me in the kitchen. She looked even sexier now that I was getting to see her in the natural daylight. I could tell that she was feeling frisky by the look she gave me as she leaned back against the wall with her legs spread and her chest jutted out. I watched as she ran her hands over her sexy 18-year-old body and my cock filled with blood once more.

"Get over here and fuck me," she said in a sultry tone. It was difficult to resist, but the smell of bacon and eggs really helped.

"Nah, maybe later," I said as I turned toward the counter and put the final touches on my breakfast.

"Come on, Sam, I'm soo horny." Her voice was a little whiney, and when I turned back toward her and started toward the kitchen table, I noticed that she was still against the wall, but now her thighs were spread wider and two fingers on her left hand held her labia open while two fingers on her right hand slowly slid in and out of her tight quim.

"Later I said, come have some breakfast with me," I said as I quickly diverted my eyes away from her to avoid being overwhelmed by temptation. I sat down and for a few minutes, I ate while she continued fingering her pussy and looking at me expectantly.

"Ugh, fine." I figured she would get another plate and take food some from mine, but instead she walked up behind my chair and pulled it out a few inches. This gave her enough room to sit on my lap, but as she sat down, she guided my seven inch dick inside her pussy. She wasn't lying about being horny either. Her tunnel was well lubricated from her arousal, but I could still feel her walls being stretched by my thick organ.

"Ooh, fuck," I said as she engulfed my entire penis. She moaned lightly as her firm, plump ass pressed into my hips.

I awkwardly tried to get a forkful of eggs with my view mostly blocked by her wonderful body, and finally managed to do so by stretching to look over her shoulder. But my efforts were rendered useless when she tightened her pussy around my aching hard-on, causing me to groan and drop the fork back onto the plate.

She didn't say a word; she just kept squeezing my cock with her cunt every few seconds while she happily ate the rest of my breakfast. My lust was boiling over, preventing me from caring, especially when she started to lightly grind her hips back and forth on mine. I started playing with her firm, round breasts with one hand, alternating between them. Meanwhile my other hand was between her wide-open thighs, rubbing her clit slow and gently, making her groan gently out of pleasure from time to time.

When I heard the silverware hit the empty dish, signifying that she had finished my meal, I started rubbing her clit harder. Kim pushed the plate out of the way and leaned far forward with her forearms flat on the table. She planted her feet on the tiled floor and angled her knees outward. Her fingers gripped the sides of the table and she looked back at me over her shoulder with a naughty smirk.

"You ready?" she asked, but it didn't matter if I was or not. Her hips jerked up, and her tight cunt slid up the length of my cock until only the head was left in her pussy's tight grip. I gasped from the sensation and then again when her hips bucked down and her cunt swallowed the entirety of my seven inch dick again.

She rode me hard and fast for a few minutes, her ass cheeks bouncing off of my pelvis with a lewd slapping noise repeatedly. She was whimpering and moaning erotically, but when she started to cum, she started groaning harder and screaming out some incoherent obscenities. She was too wrapped up in the pleasure to keep bouncing on my cock, so I stood up and pushed her upper-body down on the tabletop. I started thrusting hard, pumping my shaft into her. She squealed each time I pushed my cock all the way into her.

After about five minutes of fucking her while her body trembled and twitched, I realized she was definitely having more than orgasm. Her juices flowed over my dick until my entire groin was coated.

It seemed like she was gonna keep cumming as long as I kept fucking her, so after about ten minutes of making my sister squirm and convulse , I finally relented. I drilled into her one last time with all my might, pushing her and the kitchen table forward a couple inches and causing her to grunt and cry out hard. Then, with my dick all the way inside my little sister, I stopped moving for a couple minutes so she could come down from the high of her orgasm and get a little rest.

My dick was starting to soften a little when she said, "Mmm, I love the way your dick feels inside me, bro," and that got me right back to full mast and let me know that she was ready for more. I gave her round, beautiful ass a smack and kept my hand on it, squeezing and kneading the tender flesh of her right ass cheek for a moment.

While I massaged her juicy ass, I withdrew my dick completely and slapped it against her left ass cheek a few times. She giggled and looked back at me, and made that pouty face again. I lined it up with her tight little twat again and slid the head in and we both groaned lightly. I started slow, but within a couple minutes I was fucking her so hard that the kitchen table was moving slightly each time I pounded into her. My hips slapped her rear noisily as I fucked her from behind.

After about ten minutes of fucking Kim's pussy hard and fast, I was a little tired, so I jammed my cock all the way into her and froze my hips in that position. I leaned forward a little and slipped my hands under her breasts. She lifted her body a little off the table so that I could get my hands completely under her round, soft tits, cupping and groping them firmly. Her nipples rolled and bent against my palm, causing her to shiver a little and her pussy to clench my dick lightly.

I pulled my dick out of her to her dismay. With my hands on her chest I guided her into a standing position. Then I lifted her right leg and laid it across the corner of the table. Her labia spread wide, and her sweet juice slowly leaked from her exposed pussy.

"Wow, Kim, your pussy is so fucking wet," I said as I rubbed her engorged clit hard with my thumb. This drew a hot moan from her mouth and some more juice from her cunt.

"I know, but fuck me in the ass this time. It was so good last night," she said, and I was happy to oblige. She leaned forward a little in anticipation and put one hand on the table for support, while the other moved between her legs so that two fingers could slowly rub her clit. I moaned at the sight of her ass jutting out and spreading open as she hunched forward. With one hand on her hip and the other guiding my throbbing cock, I pressed the swollen head against her tight asshole until it popped inside.

"Oh, fuck, your ass is so tight," I said as my cock delved deeper inside her. "You like how my cock feels in your ass, sis?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds