The Good Kind of Bad Luck

"Mm, yeah. Pound your little sister's ass as hard as you can." I didn't hold back at all as I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy over and over. She was moaning erotically almost nonstop, interrupted only by obscenities like "oh fuck yes, fuck me hard" and "holy shit, that feels so fucking good."

After only about five minutes of her anal pounding, she started spasming lightly as she had an orgasm. I fucked her extra hard and deep for a couple minutes while her orgasm lasted, but when started whimpering, I dialed back the intensity. As her climax faded and her body relaxed, I started to fuck her ass hard again.

It took only a few thrusts before she was writhing wildly and crying out "Fuuck, I'm cumming again!" This time I pinned her hips against the table and fucked her with every bit of energy that I had. I felt my balls tighten and my cock throbbed inside her anal cavity, and knew I'd be cumming within seconds as well.

"Ohh, baby, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in my ass, cum in my dirty little asshole," she said quickly amidst her own orgasm, and a second later I was filling her rectum with my gooey seed. I groaned as I ejaculated in my sister's ass. She was still cumming, too, but after a couple minutes we were both coming down from our sexual peaks. I took a slow step back and my cock slipped free of her tight orifice, followed shortly by a thick glob of my cum.

Exhausted, I sat down in the same chair as earlier. My sexy little sister was still partially bent over in front of me, with one leg on the table and her thighs spread wide open for my lustful gaze. I watched as my cum drained from her asshole and a fresh drop of her own juice dripped down her inner thigh, which was already soaked with her nectar. After a moment of resting, she turned around and straddled me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her crotch pressed down on my deflated cock.

I grabbed her ass firmly with both hands and pulled her body tight against mine. We kissed passionately for a few minutes and we were so consumed with each other that neither of us heard Amy's car pull into the driveway, the front door open and close, or the sound of Amy approaching the kitchen. She watched us make out and grope each other for a couple minutes before she finally drew our attention.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" She obviously surprised us, causing us to end our kiss abruptly and look over at her in unison. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights, but Kim just giggled and smirked.

"What does it look like we're doing, Amy?" Kim's confidence helped me regain my senses, but the only sense I needed in that moment was sight. The feeling of my little sister's warm body on mine felt good; the lingering taste of her mouth was so sweet; the pungent smell of her sweat, arousal and sex filled my nostrils; but it was the sight of my sexy older sister that made my cock twitch and start to harden again.

The camo skirt she was wearing hung low on her waist, allowing the top of the pink lace waistband of her undies to be seen. The skirt was also very short, leaving her beautiful legs visible from about half way up her thigh all the way down to her little pink-painted toes since she was wearing flip-flops. She was also wearing a white t-shirt that was way too small and no bra under it. It had a low neckline and hugged her 34C's very tightly, causing the top of her breasts to be practically spilling out of the top of her shirt. Her hard nipples were easily discernible through the skin-tight garment, and even her puffy areolas were visible. To add to the lusciousness, the shirt ended a few inches above her belly button. Between her low hanging skirt and her slutty top, most of her sexy, smooth stomach was open for admiring.

It was probably ten seconds or so before anyone spoke again (though it felt like much longer), and it was Kim again, saying what I was thinking: "Mmm, you look so fucking sexy right now." Kim rubbed her pussy on my dick a few times, moaning lightly and staring right at Amy. "We just finished, but his dick is already hard again, so why don't you come join us, sis?" Kim was smirking, with mischief and lust burning in her eyes.

"You're disgusting," she said as she turned around and started toward the stairs.

"Damn, Amy, your ass looks fucking amazing," I said without really thinking. It really did look amazing. It looked like her skirt was actually being held up her sexy bubble butt. Her waist and hips were pretty small, but her ass was so round that the thick cloth was pulled taut around her supple cheeks.

The compliment caused her to pause for a brief second before she started climbing the stairs and soon disappeared.

"Wow, that was kinda crazy," I said as I locked eyes with my younger sister. I could tell that she was really turned on by what had just happened from the look in her eyes.

"Yeah, and it was fucking hot," she replied with a smirk as she grinded her pussy on my hard, aching cock. "You should go fuck her now."

"Are you crazy? She doesn't want anything to do with me or you right now. Let's just pray she doesn't tell mom and dad about this."

"No, she's wanted to fuck you for years, trust me. Actually, she's probably mad at me now. It was always her fantasy to sleep with our sexy brother, but I never really cared for the idea... until I caught you masturbating to the video of us, of course."

"No way, Amy doesn't wanna fuck me, you're messing with me," I said in utter disbelief.

"I promise I'm not. She's told me all about her fantasies of fucking you. She even cracks open her door so she can watch you walk by in just a towel when you finish your showers." I was still looking at her skeptically, but she just kept insisting that it was true until I finally accepted it and even agreed that I really should go fuck her. "She likes it kinda rough, so don't be afraid to toss her around a little. And I think she's even said that in her dreams, she usually says no at first, but then after a few minutes she just lets you take her, so don't stop even if she says no."

"I don't know if I can do this," I said as Kim got off my lap and pulled me to my feet. My cock was hard and ready to go, but I was extremely nervous.

"What are you talking about? You've fucked me three times in the past twelve hours, and it's been amazing every single time. Now get up there and fuck your big sister!" She gave me a slap on the ass and pushed me toward the doorway.

"Alright, alright." I stopped in the doorway and turned toward her. "How do I look?" I asked with a smirk.

"Mmm, so fucking hot, baby." After that nice ego booster, I turned and headed for the stairs. "By the way, she loves cum shots to her face and tits. And if you've got any cum left when you're done with her, come find me and let me suck it out." I laughed and agreed to do so.

When I got to the top of the stairs, I looked down the familiar hallway and lost a little bit of my confidence. The walk to her door felt longer than usual. I looked down my body at my cock, which was still quite swollen, but was drooping a little from my last-second nerves. I took a deep breath, and pushed her door open without another thought. She was laying on her stomach on her bed, with her legs bent at the knees and her feet sticking up in the air, moving back and forth to the rhythm of whatever song was playing through the headphones that were connected to her mp3 player.

She didn't notice me, so I walked into her room nonchalantly and admired her sexy body from the foot of the bed. Her thighs were spread enough that the hem of her skirt had risen almost to the top of her thighs and my view of her crotch was unobstructed. There was a small wet spot on the crotch of her pink cotton panties. She was completely oblivious to my presence, and though my cock was once again as hard as it could be, I just watched her for a couple minutes.

She was just reading something on her phone at first, which was pretty boring, and I was about to make my move when suddenly she moved one of her hands down and hiked the back of her skirt half way up her ass. The back of her panties were pulled into her crack a little, making more of her soft, round ass cheeks visible. Then she moved that hand between her thighs and firmly stroked the length of her slit a few times, pushing the lace between her wet outer lips. She moaned softly, and that was all I could take. I climbed onto her bed on my knees and she instantly noticed. She flipped over quickly and pulled the headphones out of her ears.

"What the fuck are you doing in here, Sam?" she asked angrily. She looked down at my throbbing cock and her eyes widened. "Oh no, you're not fucking me. I don't care what you and Kim do, but leave me out of it." She crawled backward until her back was against the headboard, putting a few feet between us. Her knees were pulled close to her tits, which were spilling out of her skimpy tank top even more now, and her thighs were still spread wide open with her skirt bunched up around her waist. The crotch of her undies seemed to be even wetter at that point, clinging to her vulva.

I closed half the gap between us slowly, my cock pointing straight at her pretty face. Then she tried to make a break for it, but she couldn't get off of the bed quick enough. As she got one foot on the floor, I grabbed her by the back of her shirt and pulled her onto the bed on her back. The thin straps of her top broke in the process, but it was stretched over her bosom tight enough that it mostly stayed in place.

"Sam, stop it," she said as she tried to sit up, but with one hand I grabbed her right tit firmly and pushed her down on her back again. I groped her fleshy globe hard for a moment and I could feel her nipple poking into my palm. She moaned as she made a weak effort to remove my hand. I slapped it away and then with both hands I ripped her shirt right down the middle.

Her beautiful breasts burst free and I immediately leaned down toward them. They were so perky and plentiful. Her nipples were probably a quarter inch thick and little bit longer, with pink puffy areolas beneath. I wrapped my lips around one of them and flicked the nipple with my tongue.

"Your breasts are perfect, Amy. I can't wait to cum on 'em," I said as I switched to her other nipple and sucked on that one for a moment.

"Oh, Sam, that sounds so hot, but we can't do this, please stop." Even as she said it, her hands were on my head, pulling me into her chest harder. I opened my mouth and took as much of her round, soft tit into my mouth as I could, biting gently on it. Then suddenly she pushed me away and again started to sit up to try to get away.

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her onto her back again, and then held her in place with one hand on her bare stomach. Still kneeling over her, I leaned down a little and grabbed both of her ankles with one hand. I lifted her legs straight into the air until her ass and lower back were off the bed a couple inches.

She lay mostly still and just stared up at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes. I moved my hand from her tummy to the bunched up skirt around her waist. I pushed it up a little so that I could get my fingers inside the waistband of her panties. It was difficult and awkward to try to get her panties off like that and after a minute of trying I got a little frustrated. Suddenly I gripped the material tight and tore her panties off of her body.

She gasped as I did it, and then looked at me with her brows slanted together and an angry look. "I liked those panties a lot!"

I grabbed her hips with both hands and forcefully moved her around a few times until her back was flat on the bed with her head on her pillow. She fought back a little as I adjusted her, but once I had her in position, she stopped struggling. I stared down at her open pussy wantonly. I pushed her knees toward her chest and her pussy opened for my hungry gaze. She was so pink and soft inside, and she was so wet that her whole crotch had a sexy, enticing gleam.

"Hold these," I said as I pushed her legs back as far as they would go.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" she asked as she wrapped her hands around the back of her knees and held her legs spread for me. The way she asked was so sexy though, with some seduction, innocence and, best of all, hopefulness all noticeable in her tone.

"Not yet," I said as I lay down on my stomach with my face inches from my sister's cunt. She lifted her head off of the pillow to watch as I slowly moved my lips toward her juicy twat, teasing her with a couple of kisses to the smooth, hairless flesh of her crotch all around her pussy.

"Oh god, Sam, don't fucking tease me, you little prick." I looked up at her and she did look frustrated, so I satisfied her need by kissing the little nub at the top of her wet pussy, already a little hard and poking out from under its soft hood. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked firmly. She cried out in pleasure as I sucked on her clit and her back arched, pushing her chest up lusciously.

She was shaking as I licked her pussy from bottom to top several times in a row. Then I used both my hands to hold her hips steady as I sucked hard on her clit for a couple more minutes. I opened my lips a little wider so I could lick her clit slowly a few times, then when I bit down on the swollen nub lightly, she lost it.

"Yesss," she hissed, "I'm cumming!" Her hands let go of her knees and her legs sprang forward, closing her thighs on my cheeks a little, but not enough to get me away from her oozing cunt. I could feel her juices running down my chin as I continued playing with her clit. She was cursing or moaning every couple seconds and breathing heavily the rest of the time for probably two minutes before it seemed like her orgasm was wearing off.

I lifted my mouth from her vulva, licking my lips clean of any remaining pussy juice. Her eyes were closed tight, one hand on her chest fondling her tits slowly, the other tangled in her messy hair, and her whole body was shaking lightly.

"Fuck, Sam, that was incredible," she said as she slowly opened her eyes, just in time to see me positioning myself between her legs with my cock aimed straight at her creamy twat. "Oh god, gimme a minute, Sa—" she was cut off when I suddenly thrust my hips forward, shoving my thick, seven inch cock more than half way into her, which was still contracting lightly from her orgasm.

Her upper body leaped from the bed and I leaned down to meet her half way, wrapping my arm around her lower back and planting my other hand on the bed to support us. Our chests were pressed together firmly with her breasts sandwiched between, those hard nipples poking into my chest like pebbles. Both of her arms were wrapped around me tight and her chin rested on my shoulder.

She was cumming again. I could tell when her pussy clamped hard around my girth and I felt her pussy secreting its sweet juices around my cock. After a minute, her body relaxed and it seemed as though she was once again coming back down from her sexual high.

I started pushing my cock deeper into her. When the base of my cock touched her tender labia, she slowly pulled her head back. She looked deep into my eyes as she slowly leaned in and kissed me on the lips gently. It lasted only a couple seconds, but then she kissed me harder and this one lasted for a couple minutes. Our tongues explored each other's mouths while our hands roamed about as well. I concentrated on her ass, cupping it with both hands and pulling her hips harder against mine. She wrapped her legs around my waist as her hands ran over my toned shoulders and biceps.

With my hold on her sexy ass, I moved her pussy up and down my cock. We got into a quick, hard rhythm, and at the angle that my dick was sliding into her, my swollen, purple head was rubbing hard against the top of her love tunnel. This was sending waves of pleasure through me, and after only a few minutes of fucking my older sister, I felt my cum rising.

"Ohh, I'm gonna cum," I said as I broke our steamy kiss. She removed her arms from around me and her upper body dropped back onto the bed.

"Anywhere you want, bro," she said with a smirk. I kept pounding into her for another minute or so, looking down at the sexy image of my sweaty older sister, with her big breasts and her beautiful face looking like perfect targets for my impending orgasm.

At the last second, I slid my cock out of her hot cunt and leaned down to grab her by the back of the neck and pull her towards my throbbing member. The first thick rope flew over her body and hit her in the nose and mouth and the second one stretched across her right cheek. A few more hot strings of cum squirted out, landing on her round titties and stomach.

I could tell that she was very satisfied with her cum-shot by her big smile and the erotic look in her eyes. I dragged the tip of my dick down her left cheek as I squeezed the remaining cum from my urethra, smearing my seed on her face.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking hot, I love facials," she said after she used her tongue to scoop my cum from her lips into her mouth and swallowed it with a hum of approval. "And fuck, you came on my tits, too! Kim told you to do that, didn't she?"

"Yup," I said as I lay down next to her and kissed her shoulder tenderly. "Whole thing was her idea. She told me about your fantasy of fucking me and—"

"I didn't have a fantasy of fucking you," she said suddenly. "I never even thought about it until I saw you and Kim fucking actually."

"Wait, she told me you'd like it if I was rough, too, and that I shouldn't stop if you said no. None of that was true?"

"Well, I do like it rough, but I really was scared at first and didn't want you to fuck me. But fuck, I am so glad she told you not to take no for an answer. That was fucking incredible." I was still in shock even as she admitted that she was happy I had forced her. She could see that I was unsettled by all this. "Relax, Sam, it's ok. I'm happy we had sex." She pushed me onto my back, straddled my waist and bent forward to kiss me. She grabbed my hands and moved them to her chest.

My hands responded out of instinct, squeezing her tender breasts firmly. After a few minutes of passionately making out and fondling each other, my dick was starting to get hard again. Amy felt it pressing against her vulva and smiled wickedly as she broke the kiss.

"Mmm, ready to go again, bro?" she asked seductively.

"Well, I did promise Kim that I'd fuck her again when I was done with you, but she lied to me, so I guess I could be ok with lying to her." I smirked and pulled her in for another hot kiss just as her hips dropped and her cunt swallowed my cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds