The Good Samaritan

I put on my frilly bright green thong to match my eyes. I started to put on the matching bra but threw it back onto the bed. I thought I'd leave that as I don't really need it, my beauties stay up by themselves, they're as firm at forty six as they were when I was eighteen. I've had men spend literally hours on them. My nipples stuck out half an inch when in the right mood, they aren't as sensitive as they used to be, and that's good as I like having them sucked hard, pulled and twisted.

I like it all a bit rough as it adds to the whole sexual experience. Sex is only really enjoyable if there is some brute force applied to the right places at the right times. Otherwise it's just, well, love making, I'm not into that. Love, that's not me, not me at all.

I put on my 'little black dress;' it's fairly thin, not see through, but I don't mind my nipples being out on show. I will though have a small jacket on top to start with.

It was nine, and it would take me twenty minutes to get to the pub. I made my way downstairs and picked up my four inch black stilettos, I'll change into those later. I made my way to the pub.

When I got there, I was able to park exactly where I did last week, and as I looked down the street I noticed the people carrier further down. I got out and there was a guy outside smoking. I went past him and felt his stare on me as I walked through the door.

The place was not as busy as last week; I looked around and saw Dave sat at a table on his own. He looked up and his eyes popped out of his head. He stood up and said, "Well hello sexy, come on over."

He beckoned me over with his hand; I was a bit disappointed as his black friend was not there, I strolled over and said, "On your lonesome are we?"

He came around the table and gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "Let me get you a drink, what would you like?"

I sat down and started to feel that all I did earlier was a bit of a waste of time. I looked up and said, "Whisky double on the rocks."

I wanted to either drown or just get pissed and fuck Dave again on his own, which wasn't a bad thing as I knew he was more than capable of fucking me to multiple orgasms.

Dave came back with my drink; he still had half a pint on the table. He came round and sat back down. He looked at me and in a whisper he said, "Fuckin' hell you look great."

I didn't want to ask him straight out but needed to know. So I asked again, "You on your own then, no mates?"

He stared at me, like he was in a trance, and said, "Fuck, you're beautiful."

He took a long swig of his drink and said, "I was going home too, as it got a bit boring in here tonight. You just missed Don he went home just a few minutes ago. It was just the two of us tonight. I hung back cause the bar owner wanted a word with me."

I asked, "Don... which one's that, did I see him last week?"

Dave sat back in his chair and looked up as he said, "Yeah, you saw him; he's the quite one of us three. He's a year younger than me but is very shy, the black guy. His real name is Stan, but we've all called him Don, ever since school days."

My ears perked up and I wanted to know more, I asked, "So he's not coming back?"

Dave leant forward and grabbed his drink; he looked at it and said, "Nah, as I said he's just left. He only lives across the street."

Dave finished his drink and asked, "Would you like another or are we out of here?"

I still had half of my drink left; I still felt disappointed and cheated, so I stood and necked down my whisky in one and said, "Let's go."

He said, "Let me let the owner know that I'll come and see him later.

As we both walked out I felt several eyes from around the bar, they bore into me; I didn't mind that one bit.

We got outside, he turned and looked at me and said, "It was Don's car, I don't have the keys."

I smiled and said, "You said he only lives across the street."

I looked over to the other side and scanned the properties from left to right, I asked, "So which one's his?"

Dave had a bit of a queried look on his face as he said, "I'm not sure he's on his own."

My smile broadened and asked, "Well let's go and find out shall we?"

He took hold of my hand and led me across the street. We got to one place where most of the lights were off apart from one in an upstairs window.

Before he knocked on the door he turned round to me and said, "What if he's not alone?"

I pushed him forward with a hand on his back and said, "Then get the keys, stupid!"

He rang the bell; a light came on from behind the door. It opened just a few inches and Dave said, "Hi Don."

Don from just that opening could not see me; he said to Dave, "Hi, what's up?"

Dave was thinking of something to say, when I nudged him in his lower back. Don must have noticed and he opened the door a bit more and saw me.

Don smiled at me and then turned back to Dave and asked, "You want the keys?"

I looked at Dave as he nodded; I stepped closer to the door and saw that Don just had a towel wrapped around his waist.

I looked at Don and said, "Hi Don, I'm Alice, what Dave really wants to know is, are you on your own here?"

Don looked back at Dave and said, "Yes my parents are on holiday for this week, Dave knows that."

Dave looked up to Don and said, "I know that but are you on your own tonight?"

Don smiled and said, "Oh, right on my own... yes."

Don leant forward and whispered into Dave's ear, "You want to use a room."

Although he whispered, I heard it. Dave said nothing he looked at Don and smiled.

Don opened the door further, invited us in and said "You can use my room, you know where it is."

Don closed the door; Dave walked on ahead, I stood there next to Don. He looked at me and said, "Just follow him."

I kicked off my heel's and stepped close up to Don, I kissed him on the lips and grabbed hold of the knot on the front of his towel and said, "You too sonny."

I pulled him as I walked towards Dave who was half way up the stairs.

By the time we got to the top landing Dave was not there, but I noticed a light on in one of the rooms, I headed for it.

Dave was in and had started to take off his clothes. I pulled in Don and turned round to face him, I grabbed his head and said, "There's no formalities here tonight, no need to be the shy guy."

I kissed him hard as I poked my tongue down his throat. I felt Dave behind me, he had lifted my dress, and started to lick and suck on my arse cheeks.

I wanted to see if that black boy measured up to at least Dave's manhood. If it didn't then at least I knew Dave would give me a great fucking, and if it did, well then 'Hallelujah.'

Don had a ripped body, a tight six pack which I had already noticed downstairs when he opened the door.

I lowered one of my hands and undid the towel, it fell to the floor. While we looked at each other, I slowly ran my fingers up his thighs and felt a semi hard cock. My first impression was he's long; I stroked him softly while we engaged in another kiss.

I was the only one with any clothes on, two pieces in fact. I let go of Don and Dave stood up.

I stepped back and the two of them stood side by side. I raised my arms up, wanting them to take my little black dress off, I said, "Go ahead boys, let's have some fun."

Both of them came either side of me and raised my dress up and off the top of my arms. Dave had a hold of it; he threw it over to his clothes. I stepped back towards the bed and sat.

I placed my arms behind me and raided my legs up together; I looked at my thong and then back up at Don and said, "Would you mind."

Don came forward; he grabbed my thong and slowly slipped it off as I raided my hips up.

He held it to his nose, sniffed it and threw it over to my dress.

I gestured to them to come forward, both Dave and Don were hard, I'd seen Dave's cock before and I knew that was a good fuck stick. Don was longer and showed promise. I Spat on both my hands and started to stroke both of them.

Dave leaked per-cum, I ran a finger across the tip and smeared it around. I stroked off Don, and he seemed to get harder and a bit longer. I think it was his initial shyness that stopped his cock from springing to attention before.

As I mentioned Don was not as thick as Dave, but Don was longer at two whole inches, which made Don a fabulous ten, and Don was cut.

I looked up at them both; Dave grinned and said, "That's why we call him Don, and not Stan."

I looked across to Don with a funny look and then back at Dave. Dave said, "Donkey that's Don."

I looked across to Don and said, "I've never fucked a donkey before, I hope you cum in bucket loads."

He looked across to Dave and then back at me and said, "I cum lots."

I bent down and began to lick and suck one after the other; Don also had pre-cum which trickled out. I stroked Dave's cock and rolled his fore-skin back and forth across the head.

I rubbed both their cock-heads together, I rolled their cock-heads around each other's and as I grinned and looked up at them both I said, "I bet this feels great."

They both nodded. And then I said, "I know I can make them feel even better."

I looked back up and asked, "Would you like that?"

They both nodded, I placed both their cock-heads so that they pointed to each other, and then ran Dave's fore-skin across Don's cock-head.

I got hold of the edge of the fore-skin and stretched it across Don's cock; I pulled tight and then held it in my fist. I stroked it back and forth. I looked up and they both had their eyes closed and faces like they were without doubt enjoying it.

I wanted to know how their cocks would stand up to a real tight hard stroking. I still looked at their faces as I tightened my grip. I began to stroke them fast.

I felt their cock-heads under Dave's foreskin, the heat had built up and I was amazed that neither of them had cum even after five minutes of that docked wank off.

They were both so fucking hard. I just beamed within myself and thought if they could withstand that, then I'm in for a better fucking than I had hoped for.

I had the tightest grip and still even after seven or eight minutes they seemed to want more. But my wrist got fatigued, I had to stop.

I took both of them into my mouth and the heat that came off both their cocks was amazing. I sucked off both as I wanked off each cock.

I sucked and licked their cocks, they both had a hand on my firm tits and pinched and twisted my long hard nipples.

It made me feel great, I took out their cocks and smacked them against each other. I was at a quandary as to who I wanted in my soaked wet pussy first.

Although I class myself as a dirty fucking bitch when it comes to sex, I was not into anal. Did it once and thought then I never want that again!

But before I get at least one, I wanted, no, I needed my pussy eaten out. I wondered who I should give that honour to.

I stood up and pushed Dave onto the bed on his back, I said "Turn round, head over the edge."

He moved round with his head about a foot from the edge of the end of the bed. I got up and straddled over his face.

He immediately started to lick and suck on my clit. Fuck that felt good, just what I needed.

Don had already moved to in front of me, I grabbed his ten inch wonder and pulled him forward. I bent forward and began to blow him off and my pussy let go of a fabulous electric shock. I ground my pussy into Dave's face as my cunt released a flow of my nectar.

I stroked and sucked Don's cock, hard, he seemed to love it. He pushed his cock deeper down my throat with each thrust. I had a firm grip and twisted my fist around his magnificent fucking tool.

Dave had his hands on my hips and pulled me into his mouth as he sucked on my clit.

I had that black bastard in my mouth for another ten minutes as Dave gave me yet again another fab orgasm; my cunt flowed like a river.

I had to pull Don out to grab my breath. I wanted a cock in me; I reached behind my back with one hand and took hold of Dave's cock. I squeezed and stroked him to assess his hardness, that thing was ready for fucking.

Reluctantly I got off Dave and asked him to turn round. He sat on the edge of the bed and lay down. His legs dangled down and he held his cock up ready for me to sit on.

Now Dave's got a fat cock and I knew I'd have a bit of a struggle to get him in even with my pussy as wet as it was.

I straddled across him in reverse cow girl style and lowered myself down. I felt his cock-head at my entrance and I felt his hands on my hips. I lowered down and got two or three inches in. Fuck, he was fat, I've had him before but it just felt even bigger.

And then he slapped my arse, I looked round at him sharply; the look on his face went from a smile to a boy who just got scolded. I smiled and said, "Again, harder!"

A beaming grin returned to his face as he slapped my other cheek, and he slapped it harder. God that was great, I loved the sound, the feel and the sting the slap gave.

I bounced up and down to get him in and he thrust up as we then got fully engaged. I sat on him fully embedded to savour the feeling.

I grabbed Don's cock again and licked him from his balls to his big cock-head. I started to suck him off and also started to ride Dave.

Dave continually groped and slapped my arse. He ran his hand up my back slowly and back down again. Don groped and squeezed my tits one after the other; he pinched and twisted my nipples.

Oh my fucking god I was there again, and had to get Don out from between my teeth before I bit his cock off, I shouted, "Fuck that's fuckin' nice."

Dave banged away at my cunt and I re-engaged with Don's cock. I began to twist my fist on his cock harder and tighter, he was so hard and pumped.

Five minutes later I felt Don's hand on my head, I looked up and he had his eyes closed and his face told me he was about to cum.

I began to jump up and down on Dave faster and stroked Don off quicker. I knew Don was close, I let go of his cock and swallowed seven of his ten inches. He blew his load straight down my throat. He blew a massive hot load which almost had me choked, but I knew I could handle that.

He blew another four fab loads as I put my hand back onto his cock to ease out a bit more. And he did as he flinched back and forth and delivered a couple of smaller spurts. He tasted so young, it was heaven.

Dave still fucked me hard and fast, he could see Don had blown his load. And he still groped and slapped my arse.

I was almost on the verge of another orgasm, when Dave pushed me off, he turned me round so fast and pushed his cock into my mouth. He held my face in both hands and fucked my face vigorously.

I was in shock that he kept it up at that pace for what must have been two to three minutes.

I saw Don sat on the bed, his chest heaved up and down gasping out loud. Dave eventually slowed down; he withdrew his cock, strands of saliva hung between my mouth and Dave's fat cock, beads ran down my neck.

He gasped for breath and I myself panted loudly. What was the bastard thinking force fucking his cock down my throat. I looked around and Don had just about recovered himself, his breathing was slow and controlled.

I waited and got some sort of normality back to my breathing. I looked up to Dave and his chest still heaved but slower. I looked back down to his cock and grabbed it at the base, he was still hard. I pulled back his foreskin to reveal his purple head. I slapped his cock hard, just as hard as he had slapped my arse.

I slapped it several times; he never stepped back or complained. I slapped my tits and nipples with his cock. Don looked over and smiled at me.

I thought it was time, I need both of them in me. But first I needed to see if I could get Don's donkey dick back up again.

I leant across and stroked him; I sucked him softly, as I rolled my tongue around his cock-head. Youthful bastard was getting hard again, but slowly. I sucked and stroked gently, I wanted to feel his fucking tool grow to its full potential in my hands and mouth. He was there, he was pumped and well fucking hard. Okay, let's do it.

I asked Don to lay down; I mounted over him and grabbed his cock from between my legs. I placed him at my entrance and there were a few of my pussy drops which landed onto his cock-head, it aided his cock into me.

I knew entrance would not be difficult with Don's cock as Dave's cock was thicker and I had managed him. But it was the length of that Mandingo's ten blood fuelled inches which I felt slip deeper into me.

In he slipped as I went down; I managed to get half of him in in the first attempt. The challenge was still there, to get it all in. I bounced up and down and on each thrust, he pushed up and eventually we were both contented, he, to my amazement was all in.

Fuck it felt so fantastic, I almost had an orgasm as I sat there fully impaled. I looked down to Don and said, "Got yea."

I rose and fell with his hands on my firm tits. Dave came across and offered me his fat cock to suck on, which I eagerly accepted.

We all fucked, sucked and groped each other for quite some time.

I let go of Dave and said, "Get in there with donkey."

Dave moved behind me as I lay down on top of Don. Dave lowered himself and I felt him as he stabbed his cock towards my pussy.

I spread my legs wider and pushed back to try and help him get it in. I felt it as it popped in and opened me up. I gave out a loud cry, "Fuck, fuck in hell."

Dave pushed harder and I felt him slip in, we all lay still for a minute. It was Don who moved first and started to fuck me. Dave soon followed his lead and also started to fuck me at the same pace.

They both built up a nice rhythm between themselves, as one went in the other pulled out. My cunt supplied copious amounts of lubricant for their cocks. It felt so out of this world, I was in a better place than heaven.

I felt like I was being fucked by two hard cocked studs. I bet their cocks felt great to them. I knew I felt fucking amazing, my cunt felt so stretched and had never been opened that far apart before. As I have mentioned, I do like threesomes, and have had two cocks in me before, but never has there been two gloriously large cocks in me together before.

When there have been two in me, their rhythms are never in time with each other. Usually each does his own thing, blows his load and withers away. But these two were different, I just did not know what, but they both knew what the other was doing and the pace between them was amazing.

I was being double fucked, and double fucked fucking well. I loved it.

I kissed Don as they both fucked me so wonderfully. I thought to myself, there I was a forty six year mature woman being fucked by twenty one and twenty two year old studs. Both their ages together were still younger than me. Fuck that was so gratifying to know just by itself.

After a while I felt the boys had picked up the pace and were fucking me into the home straight. I had an orgasm every five minutes; I relished each and every one of them.

They seemed to change from one in one out, to both in and out together. In itself that felt incredible. It felt like one massive cock fucking me. I did not want it to stop, ever.

Boy these studs could fuck; how they fucked me for so long I'll never know. I didn't want to know. They fucked me through several sweet almighty orgasms. And my body still supplied the sweet slippery fluids of my wanton cunt.

My mind was being blown off my body with all the sheer delight of the strength of the orgasms these studs drove me through.

It was Dave who I felt went out of time, he slowed down, and he grabbed the sides of my hips and plunged in deep and blew four or five loads of his cum.

Don had slowed down while Dave blasted his loads. And then picked it back up as I felt Dave's cum moisturise Don's cock and my cunt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds