The Good Samaritan

Dave slipped out and rolled off me to the side, which left Don to fuck me as hard as he liked. And he did, he really picked up the pace and slammed into me. He fully buried his donkey cock into me with every thrust. Fuck I had a continual flow from my cunt which sent waves of pure ecstasy through from my cunt to my tits, nipples and head.

My head sway from side to side as we fucked each other. I had a hold of Dons head with both hands as I rode him like a bitch on heat.

And it was then as I had what felt like my hundredth orgasm. I felt Don slow and with long, deep, pulsing and deliberate thrusts he started to blow his loads of searing hot cum, which passed from that young black boy into my mature, fit, white physique.

He blew several large loads, which ran out of my cunt and splattered over our legs and bodies. He literally blew a fucking ocean into me.

On his final load he pushed in deep which lifted me well off the bed, and lowered me slowly as his and my orgasmic sensations came down from the ceiling. His cum gushed out of my cunt and onto the bed.

I fell back onto him and we lay panting and heaved for breath. I felt Dave's hand on my back as he caressed it from top to bottom.

I looked sideways to Dave as he grinned broadly and he said, "Alice, welcome to donkey's wonderland."

It was then I think I realised that that was not the first time those two had fucked a woman together, bastards; it was their plan from the start.

Needless to say, we got together on more occasions than I can remember, but back at my place as Donkey's parents were back home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds