The Great Incest Jokes War

- So, should I keep going... Mommy?

She kept rubbing his chest, again not addressing it. Just doing it. He could see the uncertainty in her eyes, the hesitation. Her eyes were flickering non-stop, looking at his. She sighed heavily. That's it, he thought. He had won.

But with the sense of victory, came something else. Something in the likeness of... disappointment. His mother fixed her gaze to his eyes, and asked, with no touch of sarcasm or acting whatsoever:

- What happens If say no?

She was still rubbing his chest, and he was back to rub her smooth belly. He realized how far down he was, and how the lower he would get, the smoother it would feel. He was just going to answer her, when his hand slipped inside her panties. She had an surprised expression on her face, her mouth in the shape of and "o" her eyebrows flashing, and for the second time she moaned, this time openly and loudly. His four fingers were inside her black panties, and with the long finger he could definitely feel wetness, and her opening. The rest of the three amigos, just felt smooth skin, with some indication of recently shaved hair. The thumb was laying outside, in the fabric of his mother's panties, his hand looking like it had just slipped in to a pocket. A black-lace-matching-the-bra pocket. He couldn't help to move the long finger, trying to locate the source of the moist. It was a natural reflex, he thought later. When he was certain he had founded it, Erick realized his finger was almost all the way inserted into his mother. She was dripping wet, he realized. Her eyes were closed again, the lower lip being bitten and she was clawing his chest with her nails. Her other hand was holding his right arm, but what made him intrigued, was that she wasn't trying to prevent him from feeling her; Her hand was just there, holding his arm gently. One arm was giving what he deserved, clawing at his chest. The other one... Was sort of encouraging him. Of course, all of this happened in the fraction of seconds.

- ERICK! WHA- What're doing?!

- S-Sorry. You're like... real slippery down there, I... My hand slipped. Sorry.

She was breathing heavily, looking at him with a incredulous look on her face. Suddenly she moaned again, the hand on Erick's chest slightly trying to pull him towards her. Erick had founded the source of the wetness.

- Yeah, Suh... Humpf...Sure. I know you want me to crack bu...

She groaned, loudly.

- Are you... Are you gonna take your hand out of there or what?

His finger was almost all the way in, when he came to his senses. Erick quickly moved his hand out of his mother panties, slowly laying it back in her tummy. He noticed that his mother never actually asked him to take his hand out. More important, she never tried to, physically.

That's when everything changed.

Before he noticed this, he was just aiming to win, to finally be the one screwing with his parents. It was all just jokes, and acting. He was just fighting fire with fire. But all this signals, all the... reality he found himself in. Now he wanted to see how far he could go. He was pretty sure he had came in his shorts already anyway, although it was probably just pre-cum. But his dick was still hard. Harder than ever. It was actually starting to hurt. However the fuck he got himself in this situation, he was there now. And he wanted to see how far he could go.

- Sh-should I keep going?

Erick made sure to add no irony or sarcasm to the question. There was just an eager expression, one that wanted an answer as soon as possible. He was legitimately asking now and his mother saw it. There was no joke in it. He was sure he would never find himself in a situation like this. And he knew, that he would remember this for the rest of his life. He wanted to make the most out of it, but not at his mother's expense. In his mind, all the signals pointed that she was just as aroused as him, but again, men tend to see what their dick want to see. She was biting her lower lip again, but this time her eyes were opened, two dark, beautiful things, evaluating the meaning of his question, weighing the implications of it. She was still rubbing his chest.

- What if... What if I DO crack? Are you gonna screw with me, later?

The irony of those words. A porno could never pull that off. As she was saying that, both her hands slowly drifted upwards, gently caressing their way through his body. They both stopped at each of Erick's shoulder, massaging it smoothly, and he could swear she was pulling him towards her. He knew that at this point, saying the wrong thing would take them both out of this majestic, unique situation. So he did something he had never done before in his life: He took his time. Gently pulling away from his mother's body, he could feel her quietly sigh, and see her looking at him with a slight sign of disappointment in her eyes. She assumed he was getting up.

He was not. Erick decided that if this was, in fact, a one time thing, he wanted to be able to remember it clearly. Looking in his mother's eyes, he licked his lips, and used his right hand to caress her left cheek. His mother smiled at him, confused.

- What? Gonna kiss me or something, little perv?

Erick smiled back at her, and slowly started lowering his gaze through her body, trying to imprint what he saw, in his memory. First he looked at her mouth, red and glistening, full and perfect. He wished she would stop biting it, so that he could see it clearly. Then her neck, velvety and gently moving. There wasn't a single mark in it, and suddenly he wanted to change that, desperately. He got to her chest, and she audibly moaned seeing him look. Erick wanted to touch them right then. They were softly falling towards her shoulders, the kind that melts deliciously when a woman lays down. He could almost make out the contour of her right nipple, the bra almost giving up. More pre-cum came from the head of his penis, and he didn't try to suppress his moan this time. His mother clearly pulled him towards her, when she heard the moan. Planting her fingers deeper in to his shoulders. He was sure she wouldn't know what to do, if he would actually let her guide him, towards her body. Erick was being the reluctant one, he realized.

He didn't know why, but her belly was wet now, glistening. Then he looked at his middle finger, laying on top of it. He was using his left hand for support, the right still on his mother's belly. His middle finger...was soaked. It was actually dripping wet. He pulled his hand, looked at it for a couple of seconds, and then, in what appeared to be a very natural motion, guided it to his crotch, using the wetness in it to gently massage his penis. His mother had fixed her gaze in to his eyes, so she never saw what he did. She felt his hand leaving her belly, and then she saw him looking at it, then she heard a wet noise, coming from his lower body, when he guided it there. His mother knew what he had just done. She pulled him towards her again, while letting a small groan escape her lips. An anxious look came upon her face.

- Erick! Erick. Are you gonna answer me or... what?

He was fixed on her crotch now. The black lace panties. They had an even darker patch around the center. She was soaking wet, he realized. There was also small indications of shaved hair, above the underwear, almost indicating where he should pull, to get his mother's panties off. He wasn't big on legs, but his mother's definitely could change his mind. They looked so soft, shining with no scars or mark. Her knees were slightly bent, but still no wrinkle or mark on it.

His dick was covered in his mother juices now, he couldn't help to touch it. He couldn't keep it inside his shorts either, he had to take a chance, so he pulled it out. Immediately he focused his gaze in it, and just like his mother's belly, his dick was glistening.

Erick's mother was looking at his eyes waiting for an answer, she saw him lowering his gaze, and she followed.

He could see, from the corner of his eyes, his mother gently lifting her head, guiding her eyes to where his was. He felt her squeeze his shoulder harder, and bit hard down on her lip, moaning loudly for what seemed to be multiple seconds. She lowered her head back, and he got the answer he was looking for. She didn't know how to proceed, but she also didn't want it to stop. Erick was, in fact, being the reluctant one. He saw her slowly start to hump the air, almost imperceptibly motioning upwards with her hip.

- I'm not gonna do anything you don't want me to, mom.

With that he slowly, and reluctantly, stood up, still looking at his mother. She instantly looked up to him, with a questioningly expression. She leaned back on her elbows, Erick could clearly see her right nipple now, well-shaped and lightly brown. That just gave him more courage to do what he was about to. He slowly reached for his shorts, and took then off, while looking his mother straight in the eyes. She slowly went back to biting her lower lip, an anxious look on her face. He just stood there waiting for an answer, touching his slick, hard penis. Certain that a question wasn't necessary. His mother was looking at his dick, and his face, his dick, and face. She had a pleading look on her face now, still with the lower lip between her teeth. She didn't know what to do. Erick knew.

He lunged forward, taken by lust, his mother immediately moaned loudly, opening her arms to her son. Erick went for her mouth first, he had to taste it, stop her biting at it. She tasted deliciously, he couldn't explain why. He just, felt it. The feeling of her tongue, soft and wet, fighting his. Now he knew why she kept on biting her lip, it felt delicious between his teeth, small and plump, warm and smooth. They were massaging each other's tongues desperately, each trying to keep the other in its mouth for as long as they could.

They were kissing, and simultaneously grinding at each other. Until her right hand shot through the middle of their bodies, looking for what she needed. As soon as she founded it, Erick moaned in to her mouth. He decided to go for her neck now, give her a few marks to remember by, in the morning. She twisted her head to the right, accepting her son's mouth, and simultaneously started masturbating him, using her wet stomach as lubricant. Erick started kissing, licking and nibbling his mother's neck, almost wildly. He never felt something so good on his face, so soft and tasty. She was openly moaning now, using her left hand to press her son's head in to her neck. Erick started lowering himself, towards his mother's exposed left nipple. She grabbed his hair and held him for a second.

-YOU GOTTA...You gotta take it slow. You're gonna make me...UHMmm!

She was half whispering, half yelling. Clearly breathless. He couldn't take it slow even if he wanted. He was being driven by pure lust now. He was surprised he wasn't fucking his mother already. And lunging forward and burying his mouth on her left nipple, he decided to soon change that.

- OH MY.... FUCK. OH GOD! HUHhhmmm-!

His mother screamed, then she just held her breath, pressing his head in to her nipple. She let go of her sons's pulsating penis, and instinctively reached for the right side of her bra tugging it downwards. Almost indicating what he should do next. She was furiously trembling and humping his body now, his dick was pointing upwards, wet with pre-cum and his mother juices, sliding through her warm, smooth belly. If that was already feeling like heaven, he couldn't imagine how it would feel when...

Erick stopped sucking on his mother's right nipple, with an audible POP, followed by a loud moan coming from her mouth. She looked down on him, and their eyes met. When she was about to say something, her son leaned forward towards her right nipple, taking it in his mouth. She never had to say what she wanted it. He was sucking hard on her nipple now, biting it and licking it, using his left hand to feel the smoothness above it. His mother was trying to lift her head, to look at her son sucking on her niple, the trembling making it an impossible task. Erick drifted his hand through his mother's left side, cupping her breast, feeling her stomach, and then he felt her panties. When he was about to pull then down, he felt something already doing it. His mother was finally giving herself up. He helped her getting the panties down to her knees, they booth gave up on going any further than that, they had to do it right now. He was still sucking on her right breast, she, pressing his head into it viciously. Erick let go of her nipple, her body trembling violently, and moved up, going back to kissing those red, meaty lips. She was moaning in to his mouth, when he felt her hand going back to his dick, masturbating him. He would have to take the lead, otherwise she was going to make him cum. He was pretty sure one side of her wanted that. For him to just cum on her, and not fuck her. It would be less...wrong. But he couldn't let her do that, he had to fuck her. Otherwise he was going to go mad, he needed to feel his throbbing dick inside her, he needed to penetrate her. He took her hand away from his dick, and stopped kissing her. She slowly went back to that pleading look of hers, almost asking Erick to be the reluctant one. He placed her hand on her breast, and guided his right hand to his dick. She was still looking at him, pulling him and leaning forward, trying to get him to kiss her. Almost begging. He kept his gaze on her, whilst reaching for his penis and slowly drifting it through her belly, lowering it, until the head felt the recently shaved skin, still smooth and warm, and then he felt her opening, soo wet he almost entered her like his hand had done, with her panties.

- Mom!? I'm gonna do it, okay? I'm gonna fuck you.

Her eyebrows were raised high, she had an anxious look on her face, her mouth opened in a "o" shape. She was pinching her nipple, where Erick had left her hand at. Her left hand was pulling him to her, sinking its nails in to his skin.

-J-Just do it, Okay?! I can't...Uhmmm!

He wanted to slowly penetrate his mother, but that proved impossible. She was so wet, that this head was inside her almost immediately. He could feel all the texture of her walls, engulfing him, making his dick harder than ever. She reached for his hips and pulled him towards her, this time he let her do it. His dick was all the way inside his mother, and it felt like heaven. So warm, so wet and the texture of it... It was like his penis was surrounded by millions of tiny little tongues, squeezing him. Lubricating it. It was his time to moan.

-GOD! You feel so... Uh! Good, mom!

His mother was staring and nodding, encouraging him, eyes and mouth opened wide, exhaling loudly. She would hold her breath forcefully sometimes, shaking uncontrollably. That and her pussy squeezing him, gave him the certainty that she was cumming. He leaned forward and took her left niple into his mouth, while cupping her right breast, the one that was fully exposed. Erick didn't even think about pulling her bra down, the image of her nipples escaping it, was fantastic.

He was fucking her wildly now, he had no idea how he hadn't came yet, he couldn't even pull his dick back that much, and he was sinking it into his mother again, with her also pulling him back every time he'd get a little bit out of her. She had her hands in his hips, using her nails to guide him, hold him. She was fucking herself with her son. He could feel the sensation arriving in his crotch, hell he could feel it in his soul for all he knew. He was pretty sure he was going to pass out, as soon as he came. Leaning down to her, he looked at his mother, her eyes close, lower lip between teeth. He had to ask her, he needed to know if it was a possibility.

- M-Mom!?

She opened her eyes, and they told him that she knew what he was about to ask. She was still clawing at his hips with every swing. Guiding him, pulling him.

- I'm gonna...Uh! I'm gonna cum, okay!? Can I...?

She lunged forward and took his mouth with hers. Sucking on his tongue, while drifting her hands to his shoulders now, pushing back her hips at every motion of his, with her legs wrapped around his hips. The black lace panties long gone, probably on the floor. Between kisses, she looks at him, with an wild look on her face, her eyebrows lifted, their eyes meeting. This time she says what she wants:

- Doon't... (She kept on kissing him, through the words) Don't take it... Hummpf! Okay!?

Erick nodded and leaned back, now holding onto his mother's hips, sinking his fingers deep in it. She was laying back at the bed now, her eyes closed, holding her breath. Her dark hair was laying above and under her, some locks falling with each of Erick's thrusts. She was probably cumming again, this time rolling her nipples through her fingers. "Okay", he thought, "That now is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen".

She had no control over him now, she realized, looking up towards her son's body, with a surprised look. And that was exactly what he wanted. He pulled his dick further than ever, seeing how wet it was, glistening with his mother's wetness, and with a quick motion, sunk it back deep into her pussy. He heard an audible slap, when his body hit hers, and he felt pre-cum leaking from his penis, or an small orgasm, he didn't know anymore.

- Goooo-Uhmm! Uh! You're... you're gonna-

His mother couldn't even finish her lust induced talk, because as soon as his body came down from heaven he pulled his dick all the way back again, this time it actually slipped from his mother's pussy, standing erected, harder than ever. He heard her frustrated moan, followed by her leaning forward, grabbing his dick with a surprising speed, and guiding it back in to her sopping wet pussy. He stopped her, taking her hand away, her pussy was actually dripping wet. Erick didn't even knew if she was squirting or... just cumming non-stop. That was the thing, he couldn't tell. He looked at her, and she was begging him with her eyes, but this time she actually said it:

-P- Please, baby! Put it... Baack!

It was Erick's turn to flash his sly smile, looking at his mother while tugging his dick furiously.

- Tell me what you want. Tell me.

- Uhmmm! You... Fuuuck! Cum inside me? Please, baby!

She stopped begging and suddenly took her left tit with her hand, and lowered her face into it, biting her own nipple while looking at Erick, with that pleading face of hers. He was certain of a lot of things about that night, but he knew, with absolute certainty, that he would never forget that image. He took the soaking wet, hard head of his dick and positioned in the small lips of his mother's pussy. He leaned forward, kissed her deeply, sucking on her tongue, making impossible for her to even get to his. And then he grabbed both of her arms, leaning back to his knees, putting both her hands in his hips. She instantly sunk her nails in his skin. He sunk his fingers in the side of her ass cheeks, grabbing it with his thumb. It was as they were both in perfect tune, seeing that as soon as Erick begun thrusting his dick deep in to walls of his mother pussy, he felt her pulling him towards her.

He started shooting inside his mother, unable to stop his hips from shaking. He could feel the long and slowly shooting ropes of cum, squeezing out of his dick, with every thrust he would give her. Erick could feel each, and every one of his spurts. Feeling it coming out of his dick, filling his mother's pussy. He couldn't stop yelling.

- FUCK! Mom, I- Uhmmm! This feels... GOD!

She let go of his hip and pulled him towards her, wrapping his mouth with hers, now she was the one sucking his tongue desperately, holding his back pressed tight to the front of her body. She couldn't speak. She had to kiss him, busy herself with something, otherwise she was going to faint. What she could do, was groan. Surprisingly loud, for someone kissing, sucking her son's tongue. Erick kept sinking his dick on his mother, even when it started to became too sensitive. He didn't want to stop, knowing that he would never feel like that again. All the cum and juices inside his mother, somehow kept his penis from getting too sensitive.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds