The Great Incest Jokes War

- FUCK! God mom, you feel soo good!

She groaned loudly, trying to pull him back in to her embrace. When he did, she kissed him again, but this time they both sucked each other's tongues. She suddenly opened her eyes, and he knew what she felt. He didn't get soft. He was still hard.

- BABY! (She yelled through him thrusting, still moaning loudly) Baby! We've got to... Uhmm! Stop! HEY! Hey. We've got to stop, you're father is going to see us.

Erick started slowly decreasing his pace, looking at his mother's deep dark eyes. He suddenly wanted to kiss her, but maybe the whole moment was over. He decided to risk it, leaning gently forward, cupping her breast. She kissed him back, running her hand through his hair. He felt her smiling under his lips. He leaned back, his dick slipping out of his mother's pussy, Erick saw from the corner of his eyes his cum dribbling out of it, she looked so wet in there, her whole crotch was glistening. But he wasn't focusing down there.

She had a deep lovingly smile on her face.

- I, uhh...

- Just fucked your mother? Dumbass...

She crossed her arms under her falling bra, looking at him with that impish smile again. He was pretty sure his dick was never going to go soft again.

- Look, you can... You can blame me if you want. You were amazing, THIS (He motioned to both of their bodies, while flashing his eyebrows) was amazing. I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna regret this. I have never been more sure of anything.

- Oh, you're gonna regret this alright.

Erick sat back on his knees, his mother reaching for the toilet paper beside his bed. He couldn't avoid looking at her naked body. The temporary sense of intimacy with her, made his penis drip pre-cum. She instantly looked at it, licking her lips, nibbling the lower one for a while.

- Freaking teenagers. THIS, belongs in the bathroom. What is toilet paper doing here, anyway?

Back to sarcasm, Erick thought. He was pretty sure she knew why the paper was there. She was using it for it, basically. She took a big wad of the paper, and started slowly, gently wiping her pussy. Erick's hand shot to his dick instinctively, he couldn't stop it. She looked up at him, with an annoyed look on her face, licking her lips.

- Okay, stop it. Come ooon! Your father is going to be here any minute, dude!

- Can I... Can I help you, at least?

- Noooah! If you do we're gonna end up... fucking again, for god's sake.

A look of hope suddenly appeared on Erick's face. He started masturbating again, slowly. His mother's arms fell to the side. She sighed, heavily.

- Don't get... Look, let's just play it cool, okay?! We should be freaking out by now. Whatever the hell is going on, and I sincerely don't think we're gonna kill each other or... anything close to that, let's just, keep it going, okay? Look... You don't feel regret... I don't feel regret, at least for now, let's keep it like that, okay?

Erick looked confused. He did get that his mother didn't feel regret, and that was good. But was she implying that this was it? Never again?

- Wha- What does that mean, Mom? Look, I gotta know. Is this an one time thing?

His mother was staring at his hand touching his slick penis, she licked her lips and rearranged her hair, exhaling loudly. She had a hesitant look on her face, when she looked at him.

- I didn't... say that. For now, let's just play it cool, okay? (She pointed at him) Son. (She pointed back at her) Mother.

The sly smile was back on Erick's face.

- You're soo bad at this, holy shit.

- Yeah, yeah. What did you expect? Some cheesy line, from one of those pornos you watch? Real life.. isn't like that, you little perv.

- I NEVER... watched "those pornos".

- Sure, Su- Would you stop with the jacking off!? Jesus christ!

- Why don't you do it for me? Mommy.

- No, no, no, NO! Listen, I'm the one who owns the incest jokes, okay? They're mine shebang.

- Fine by me. As long as you considere some kind of... arrangement. I'm all up for it.

She exhaled loudly, making a show out of it. Then looking back at Erick, she slowly got up, and started walking towards her son. Erick was almost standing up to embrace her, when she leaned down, reaching for her gown.

- Oh, What? You thought.... Oh, baby. Mommy is tired now.

The impish smile was full-on back on her face now, biting her finger while looking at him.

- Now... that's just torture.

Erick continued touching himself, his legs out of the bed, his feet on the floor. He was looking at his mother making a show of putting her grandma-nightgown back on. When she was dressed, she walked to him, sitting on his lap. He leaned forward, trying to kiss her. She gave him a light peck on the lips, preventing him from sticking his tongue on her mouth. Her breathing getting faster.

- Look, dude. We have to be careful about this, okay? We're cool with it. It seems to work for us, at least for now. But... other people, don't perceive it that way, you know!?

His dick was laying between then both, pointing upwards. He was slowly massaging it now. When he increased his pace she slapped his hand away, and took his dick in hers, looking at him in the eyes, her mouth slightly opened, an anxious expression on her face. They both moaned. She started masturbating him, her hand felt soft but at the same time, the texture in it made him feel amazing.

- Hey... come on baby, pay attention.

She was being sincere now, but the "baby" had a completely different tone than usual.

- I... I know, mom. Relax, I'm gonna be cool abo- Uhm- about it. No pressure. I love you. Feels weird to say that with... My dick in your hand (She pulled it off, but he grabbed and pushed it back) but, it's fine.

She leaned towards him, breathing heavily now, and gave him a light peck on his lips. And then another. And then they were sucking each other's tongues again. Now a more passionate kiss. She started to quicken the pace, an strong grip in his penis. Her hand was gliding up and down, she would use her fingers now and then to slide his pre-cum through his penis.

- Are you gonna, like... Cum? Anytime soon Otherwise I'm taking a bath.

- Can I join you?

She stopped jacking him off, and looked at him with an annoyed, exhausted face.

- DUDE! We.Just.Talked about this! Come on!

He laughed audible, guiding her hand back to his penis. She resumed masturbating him. Now slightly humping his crotch.

- I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Who is making the jokes now, huh? Mommy!?

- Oh yeah!? You think you have any control, whatsoever, over... this? (She motioned towards her hand, quickly going up and down on his glistening dick.

- Hum... I didn't say that.

He didn't like where that was going. She was nodding at him, her eyebrows raised, that impish smile back.

- Are you sure?

She dropped from his lap to the floor, and before he could do anything, Erick felt his mother's mouth swallowing half of his dick. She looked up at him, during the whole process. The impish look somehow still in her face.

- OH, Fuuck! What... You don't have to... Mo-

Before he could even finishing saying that, she had his whole dick in her mouth. Coming mere inches back before swallowing it back up. It was the fucking, all over again. She was good.

-Moom!? Mom, i'm gonna cum! Okay!?

She stood back up, still slightly crouching, kissing him deeply, putting his hand on her breasts briefly.

- And you want to do it in your mother's mouth, right? Little perv?!

- Wha... I just said you don't have to...

She was smiling openly now, seeing her joke take full effect. She gave him one more peck on the lips, and went back to sucking him. Shoving his whole length down her throat.

He came immediately, she knew he would. Again he could feel, spurts after spurts... shooting through his penis. And even better, he could see his mother swallowing it greedily, her throat moving, gaze fixed in him. She was moaning with his dick still in her mouth. Pure lust filling her eyes. She let go of his dick, a loud POP coming from her mouth. She kissed him again, but without tongue. He got the feeling she didn't want to force his own cum in to his mouth. Or she just wanted it all for herself. God, she was good.

She had a satisfied smile on her face, while she used her finger to wipe some of his cum from the corner of her mouth. She licked her fingers clean and looked at him, putting her arms on her waist.

- Okay, we're done.

He looked at her, with a saddened face. Her arms felt to her side, she exhaled loudly, groaning.

- Fuck... for now dude, okay!? Let me fucking shower, AND, some time to think through this whole shit. You gotta shower too, If your father sees you like... that, he is gonna know right fucking away.

- God... I didn't even thought about hi-

- DON'T... don't say it, okay? We're gonna...be fine. It's fine. Leave it to me, you didn't do nothing wrong.

Erick stood up, wrapped his mother around his arms and hugged her, smelling her hair while doing it. She breathed in to his neck, moaning quietly.

- Wha- What are you doing?

She asked, with a awkward smile on her face.

- Your hair smell good. That's all.

She laughed, with her back arms on her waist, looking away.

- God, you're one weird little dude. Can't believe I raised you. Can't believe you're MY weird little dude. Fuck.

He was laughing too, ruffling his hair with his hand. They were almost going for another kiss, when they heard the garage door opening. Deep down, they were already expecting it. She looked at him, a concerned look on her face.

- Be cool, okay? Stay in your room if you don't think you can.

He approached her, placing his hands on her hips.

- Well, I'm sure that I am gonna be cool. But, are you? Mommy?

He gave her a little peck on the lips. She sighed heavily, punching him in the arm while doing it. He leaned back to smile at her, before she pulled him back, kissing him deeply, sucking his tongue. She pushed him away and moved to his door on her tiptoes, stopping to look at him.

- Go shower, or something. Use your bathroom. AND, maybe we'll talk about it later, okay?

- I'll be around.

- Keep that for me, will ya? Baby?

He smiled at her confused, the overly sensual tone back to her voice. Then, Erick looked where his mother was pointing. Her panties were lying on the floor, still wet. When he looked back to his door, she was gone. He threw his arms to the back of his head, sighing. He was still hard.

--------------------------------------------

Ok. That's it. First things first, I'm not a native, so there may be some errors somewhere. Also, make sure to rate, and if you feel like it, comment. Be productive, though. Don't be a bummer.

I'll be around.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds