The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 06

"Yes, dear, yes!" she smiled through her tears as relief swept her. She buried her face in Suguna's all encompassing bosom. Those large, chocolatey breasts that she stared at, which she had seen Sundar mauling and feasting on, her face was buried in them.

Suguna's fingers slid back into the even more messy channel now, brining Saroja off the intermediate high. Saroja's eyes opened and drank in the sight of the substantial mammary in her face. There, clearly outlined and straining against the thin fabric of Suguna's blouse, was a large erect, repressed teat. One of which her Sundar had sucked and milked. She opened her mouth and bit on it gently with her teeth.

Suguna jumped in the pain. Quickly the pain receded as Saroja soaked the fabric with her saliva and used her lips as she had used the teeth before. Suguna grunted with pleasure. Hugging the woman to her and pressing her head to the breast in encouragement, she rocked her in her arms. Saroja's legs were spread wide now affording Suguna all the space she needed to fuck her.

Suguna dried her fingers and stuffed some clothing up Saroja to dry her for more action. In sweeping strokes she went from the pleasure zone at the mouth all the way to the depth of her womb as far as fingers would go. And when Saroja starting sucking at her breast and pleasuring the maid, she responded by adding a third finger. It helped. But the effect lasted only a couple of strokes.

Saroja whimpered her desire for more. Suguna tried by spreading out the three fingers to create a feeling of the pussy being stretched. She also needed to feel Saroja's lips on her breasts directly. She briefly withdrew her hands from Saroja. Her head fall back on Suguna's lap and her hips jerked uselessly. She was in complete disarray.

Suguna, for the second time in as many days, ripped a few hooks in her haste to open out her breasts to her mistress. Quickly she pulled Saroja's head back to her breast and just as urgently crammed her fingers.

"It is just not enough!" sobbed Saroja.

"I need a man!" she wept.

Suguna felt desperate. The lips on her nipples and flesh were exciting but it might not continue if she did not find a way to extend Saroja's pleasure. She thought of going down with her head between Saroja's legs but her breasts demanded Saroja's lips. At least for now.

As an alternative, she used the thumb to stroke the clit and let two fingers wiggle in the pussy. There was a sudden sharp yelp from Saroja. Suguna thought she had made progress and was about to repeat her stroke when Saroja tried to push her away. Suguna held her tight, thinking she needed someone to thrash against in pleasure. But Saroja screamed, "Look there!"

Suguna turned. There was a man leaning against the wall opposite the bedroom door. He sported a large, black, thick cock and was stroking himself, open-mouthed. Suguna recognized the man and the look on his face.

It was her husband Murugesh who had come to pick her up. The look on his face was his impending orgasm.

Saroja sat up and pulled the saree down to her ankles and crossed her arms across her chest and went into a huddle, sitting in a crouch on the bed. Suguna made no such moves, her breasts hung proud and magnificent, and the blouse apart. She looked ravishing beautiful, with her sweat making her skin shine, the soaked armpits, the hair in disarray and the swabs of Saroja amma's saliva on her breasts.

"Who is he?" asked Saroja her voice tight and seething. It was anger at her own embarrassment. It was anger at her own vulnerability. It was anger at her indulging -- both taking and giving. And it was anger at being found like this.

Her heights of desire receded somewhat; but the need was there. Was some of this irritation at the interruption.

"Don't stop!" commanded the person at the door. He continued to look at the women and continued to stroke himself -- harder and harder.

"You stop," said Suguna to him laughingly. She turned to Saroja. "He is my husband," she said. "The man who if he fucks me I have no stamina for any young master at any house." As she said this she noticed Saroja staring intently, albeit through the slit of her eyes at the specimen of manhood on proud display.

"Yes, I should stop," he said abruptly and let go of his cock. The way it hung under its weight and bobbed with strength was not lost on Saroja. Her fascination grew and she remained transfixed. "Why let it go waste," he said stepping forward.

As he walked towards them his lungi (waist cloth) slid to the floor. With only his vest the cock was on fully display. It bobbed and reared with his every step. Saroja noticed the superb blend of weight and strength. It seemed heavy but in arousal the gravity was effectively countered. What a fuck it must provide! No wonder Suguna had no stamina or desire for anything afterward. That was the kind of satiation Saroja needed at this time. The pool between her legs poured forth at the thought.

"Your husband," she murmured.

"Yes. But take what you need," replied Suguna simply. That statement said it all. She had a need. And she could take her fill.

The husband was on the bed in a jiffy and the wife gently pulled at Saroja's shoulders and laid her back. As she fell back her hair spread back on the bed. She looked lovely too. Murugesh drank in the sight. A luscious, curvaceous woman, full breasts, plump lips, wide accepting hips, genteel and polished; but today, for the first time in his life, a high class lady, his for the asking. And his wife, normally protesting at his womanizing ways, was helping him!

She was actually helping Saroja. And herself. She too had needs. They had been aroused. She too had a desire to bed someone of a higher social status. It could have been a man but she had seen their bodies; lotus eaters all. For the male she preferred her own -- strong, rough and powerful. But for a woman Saroja was so perfect. And she knew Murugesh to have enough for both of them. How many nights she had endured a second or a third fuck when she could actually take no more...

"No. Go Away," said Saroja. She was unconvincing. There was no strength in her voice. It was just a statement for the record. Murugesh loomed over her. He leaked and streaks of precum strung out to the bed below. He looked at her for a few moments. Then he reached for her blouse and pulled it open with a loud rip. The bra, previously unhooked by Suguna hung uselessly. He pulled it and threw it away. Saroja's chest heaved in the tension of the moment accentuating her attractiveness. Her taali (chain worn around the neck with a talisman) indicating her married status was the only incongruent thing. But it did give Murugesh a sense of conquest.

Saroja's breasts, heavy and round, were large mounds of flesh falling back on their own weight. The nipples topping them were erect from the ministrations of Suguna and right now threatened to burst from the surge of excitement from Murugesh's aggression.

"Be gentle," said Suguna, a bit apprehensive for she knew how he could be.

In direct contrast to that instruction, Murugesh slung one leg of Saroja's over his shoulder leaving her open and agape to his assault.

Saroja braced herself. It was inevitable. Not that she was in a state to evade it. It just seemed incongruous in the overall. But at this moment, the man looming over her was who she needed. She would attend to other things when their time came. Right now, the time was to fuck.

Or more precisely, to be fucked. She reached out and grabbed Suguna's arm. Suguna made soothing, clucking sounds. Murugesh bunched up the flow of garments above Saroja's waist. Hold himself in his left hand he positioned his cock for the fuck.

"Take it easy," she comforted her mistress.

It was more like a slam, a bludgeon. Saroja's warm pussy spread out effortlessly to take in Murugesh. He was wider than her natural width, but the stretch was a pleasurable snug fit. It was like they were made for each other. There was no pain for her; just an intense feeling of being filled up. It was what she had been craving. Not from a man below her social status. On the other hand, she had just wanted a man; in some ways any man.

As he reached the full extent of how much she was going to accommodate -- or how deep he was going to reach, the force caused the woman below him to heave. The breasts were thrown and they jiggled attractively. His right hand held her ankle -- his left reached for the breast, holding it tightly. The nipple of that breast received its relief when he pinched it between thumb and forefinger.

Saroja grunted, "Unhhh!"

"I said gently" remonstrated Suguna urgently. But she went unheeded as Murugesh pulled back and slammed back. A sob escaped Saroja's lips. The strength of his fuck was something she had not experienced before. The vigor, yes -- when her nephews had been deflowered they were excitable. The sense of experience with a woman, yes -- with her husband when he expertly played her. But this combination of expertise and strength -- never before. And that was before taking the heft of the cock into account.

Murugesh sawed in and out of her in rapid but complete cycles for about half a dozen times. Saroja made mewling and sobbing noises which alarmed Suguna. The maid knew her husband to be a violent love-maker at times. She had to assault him back with her own pelvic movements to bring the equation to balance. She repeatedly told Murugesh to slow down. Then she noticed Saroja.

Saroja amma's head was gently moving from side to side. "No!" she seemed to say. Her mouth was slightly agape and there was a smile of wonderment on her face. He was marvelous. Suddenly who he was became more irrelevant than ever. If Suguna had any doubts about her mistress's feelings at this hard, swift fuck, Saroja's watering eyes completed the story.

A teardrop flowed down the side of her face. The sobs were relief. And the tears this time, unlike the regret at letting Sundar go, were of joy. Of relief and of pleasure.

Murugesh paused to catch his breath. Saroja mistaken thought he was responding to Suguna's warning. Frantically she reached with her free hand (one was still gripping Suguna's arm) and grabbed Murugesh's ass. Clenched as it was she felt the steel of his muscles. For a brief moment her fingers caressed the toned hard-muscled flesh. "No wonder he fucks like a bull!" she marveled.

She pulled at him but her hands did not have the strength of his body. With her right leg (her left leg was slung over his shoulder) she propped her hips up as best as she could and fucked at the cock that was stationed just a quarter or less inside her.

Suguna watched in jealous fascination as the pillar, smeared with juices disappeared around the grabbing lips of Saroja's cunt. Her own desires soared and she slipped fingers down her belly to rub herself for some measure of relief.

"Fuck me!" she hissed at Murugesh.

"How un-lady like," muttered Murugesh. He meant to tease and taunt this high class woman who was not like a bitch in heat.

Suguna simply leaned forward and covered Saroja's lips with her own. She just felt like kissing this beautiful woman. Saroja smelt the paan which Suguna habitually chewed on the maid's breath. It felt fragrant. It was a relief for Saroja. Somewhere inside her were worries of smells, breaths, hygiene -- all abandoned for passion, pleasure and lust. The fragrant smell encouraged her to do more. She seemed to be dealing with people who were just like her own people. And she had taken, devoured and pleasured her own people in enough number of ways.

Somehow, when the sex transcended the routine missionary stuff, there seemed to be a world more equal. When she took her nephew in her fist, it included her willingness to touch his bodily fluids. When she mouthed her brother-in-law she remembered the initial acidic taste. It had not repelled her. It was followed by the tasted of seminal fluids and cum.

The same willingness was in her own nephew when he sank his face between his aunt's legs. And now she knew he must have tasted nothing different between Suguna the maid's legs when he sixty-nined with her. Whatever he overcame to eat her pussy were the same inhibitions he must have overcome to eat Suguna's pussy.

At the time she had lost it -- how dare her nephew, coming from their family indulge in pleasures from those who were not allowed to even share their teacups?

But now, in her own lust, she realized that the inhibitions you overcome are the same. Whether nephew or servant. Beyond that inhibition, the fluids were the same -- and you could not be finicky when indulging in sexual adventures.

So if the maid was luscious in her kisses, she was not going to be spare any attentions on her. She kissed back, her tongue invading the other's surprised mouth. Suguna squealed in pleasure as the throbbing flesh in her mouth felt sensuous.

The effect was on Murugesh. He was immeasurably excited to see the two woman go at each other. It was his first threesome where the two others were women. Once in a drunken state he and his friend, both of them quite drunk had shared a woman. It did not please him to see that other guy do things to the same woman. But this felt different.

The surge in his loins told him he was going to cum. He had been masturbating at the sight before. He had now fucked the lady enough times. The fuck-back was exquisite as the sheath rode over his head. And now this sight. The pleasure boiled over.

But he did not want it to end. He pulled out of Saroja. He held his cock in his fist, pressing down willing the pleasure to recede.

Saroja screamed into Suguna's mouth in frustration. She pushed away Suguna and asked, "Where is he?"

It was rhetorical. She was going to find him herself. She kneeled in front of him combative in her posture. Both were facing each other and the other woman in this sexual equation (the wife) was next to them.

Saroja pushed him back. "I want that!" she proclaimed.

Used to taking instructions from women like Saroja, Murugesh stared at her dumbly. He fell back with his cock waving in the air. Saroja mounted him. As she did so, her juices welled up in her cunt poured forth. She slid down on him taking him up fully. He claimed her breasts, gripping them very tight in his large rough hands. As she fucked down he squeezed and milked those breasts to her extreme relief and pleasure.

"Aah! Ayyo! Amma!" exulted Saroja as she took her pleasure in the full. Her thighs ached as she pumped up and down on him. It was exercise her body was not used to. But the things one does in sexual fervor go beyond the normal. She kept at it till the desperation caused by his withdrawal receded. The squelching and thumping sounds that filled the air also filled Suguna with jealousy. She could not address that feeling just now; but she did try and quench her own fires with furious masturbation.

As Saroja's pleasure came down from the peaks -- partly because of the extremely wet conjoint -- she slumped forward on Murugesh. Fresh from the liberating kiss of Suguna's she kissed Murugesh. He was not terribly used to that; their sex was free from the more nuanced sensuality of kisses. He awkwardly responded. Saroja smelt stale liquor on his breath and it further caused her arousal to recede.

Suddenly she felt a soft hand creep in between them. As the fuck-thrusts grew more gentle Suguna put her hand between them. Her hand was flat to find its way through the gap. Her fingers snaked around her husbands cock. She felt the intense wetness. She withdrew her hand and inserted her hand back this time with palm facing upward at Saroja's stomach. Her forefinger found the pleasure-zone she had been massaging previously.

Expertly she rubbed hard. The movements of the lovers were slower now and she found the space and time to pleasure Saroja. The pleasure soared again. This time, unlike the last when Suguna had massaged her clit, the cunt was full of rock hard flesh. The pleasure was complete. She was full and she was being stimulated.

It broke the last barrier of pleasure. Saroja shuddered and spasmed and melted. The flood down the tunnel soaked Suguna's hand and Murugesh's cock. His cock was ready to burst, humming and buzzing on the precipice of an explosion. But the squishiness could do nothing to take him the full distance.

Saroja moaned loudly as the waves rocked her. She buried her face in the broad, strong shoulders of Murugesh. Here was a fantastic mix of experience, strength and endowment. It made her nephews enthusiasm seem boyish and immature. It made her husband's ardor seem like that of an ill-equipped enthusiast. She sobbed her pleasure biting into the shoulder.

"Aah! Yes! Aah! Do me! Give. Do it. Don't leave me!" she begged as the waves went over her. Her breasts crushed against the servant man's chest below. And slowly she went into a slump.

Murugesh was still hard, throbbing and pulsating. He was unsure about handling Saroja. He had been taken aback by her ardor. As her weight slumped on him in full, he wondered what to do. He wanted to fuck again, desperate for his own release. He need not have bothered. Suguna gently massaged Saroja's back and gaining control of that body, she gently pushed till the lady of the house rolled off.

"Aah, amma," yelped an exhausted Saroja as the cock, erect as ever slid out. The pull out was as pleasurable with her entire being feeling tender and receptive to touch.

Suguna did not leave her untended. She gave her a quick rubdown, leaving no part untouched. The breasts were caressed. The face was stroked. The aching thighs were pressed. The pubis was pressed with a full, flat palm. Saroja was becalmed. Her breathing, ragged and frantic in passion slowed down and she felt a drowsiness. As the mind shifted from pleasure to aftermath she found herself wondering about getting the maid and her husband out of her bed. She did not to sleep with them there; and later wake to find them there either.

She was wondering about that as Suguna's hands worked her. And while Suguna went about this with a sense of duty, her own unfulfilled desires were on her mind. She needed to fuck but she was wondering about where and how. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she spotted the supine Murugesh reach for his cock.

The cock was leaning on its weight and seemed to be off its highs. Murugesh needed release like mad and his hand movement was almost involuntarily.

Suguna saw it as a threat to her own fulfillment. What would she do next if he came on his own? In haste she abandoned Saroja.

Quickly straddling what was hers in the first instance, she looked down. She saw a cock smeared and wet. In a reversal of social attitudes, she found herself unwilling to sink down on Saroja's puddle of fluids. She winced -- a facial expression not lost on Saroja as she watched in the daze of her drowsiness.

"Go now!" she said, unable to move a muscle or put any mistress-like authority into her voice.

Suguna grabbed at the nearest available cloth -- the spread out saree of her mistress -- and threw it on the cock. The tented cloth was then used to dry her husband as best she could. There were limitations on how much the cloth could be used to clean up the mess. There were far greater limitations on how much time she was willing to spend on cleaning while waiting in desperation to fuck.

She threw aside the cloth and positioned herself over Murugesh.

"No!" commanded Saroja finding energy to stop both from fucking on her marital bed. Never mind she had fucked and been fucked by nephew and maid's husband. That was her prerogative. But not them on their bed!

Suguna fucked down and took her husband in, in one full stroke. Perhaps she had dried him too much for she screamed as pain preceded pleasure. The scream transformed to an expression of pleasure very quickly. Saroja was now treated to a spectacle of how dramatic sex could be between two equally strong partners.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds