The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 06

Suguna and Murugesh went at each other like animals. Even though she was on top weighing down, Murugesh's fucks threw her up. He held her breasts like he had held Saroja's before; but here the blouse was on. It was damp and clung to the skin below --braless as she went. The nipples were twisted and breasts clawed. Slowly hooks popped. Some were gone previously. The task of holding swollen heavy breasts and resisting the mauling actions of the man proved too much.

She fucked right back.

"Do you really need a high class bitch?" she bellowed.

"When I am here?" she seethed, each word separated by a fuck.

Saroja was about to protest at the language used but lapsed into silence, quite stunned by the ferocity of the fucking.

Murugesh sat up. His cock now rubbed against the Suguna's clit as she continued to move her hips in rhythm. Saroja marveled at the strength and stamina. She swore she would act on her resolve to start gymming. But then she also thought of how little it took her to make Arvind cum. And now she was destined to compare him; and want more; and look for more than what she had been used to, right upto now.

The man thrust at woman sitting on him. The woman raised her thighs a bit and fucked down more. She increased her control with that hoist up. His cock could not reach up to her insides; she could fuck down the entire length of him. But it also brought her breasts to his face. And he bit on her with a vengeance. The blouse was all but strained apart. Murugesh ripped at it and stuffed her breast into his mouth.

He squealed his pleasure onto the flesh as Suguna changed the direction and rotated in her fucks.

"Will you get this!" she asked, her sexual rage unabated.

The fucking was intense. Sweat poured. Saroja watched in mute fascination. This was real fucking. This was sex. This was passion. But this was also her bed, her bedroom. She doubted it would witness this intensity ever again. Either between her and her husband; or another couple like this.

Murugesh was ready to spill his load. He had been ready for awhile now and the postponement made it more urgent. But he was not going to do that except how a man should seed his woman.

He heaved himself up. There was strength! Saroja watched the buttocks clench. She had felt that steel with her hands, her fingers. She now watched as Murugesh used his muscles to lift Suguna up. She used her own strength to remain prone over him. But now her buttocks were in his hands. Now she was speared on him. Now she could move by pressing down against his hands. But the control shifted to him. He could lift her off and drop her back. Which he did. But that was not how he wanted to come.

He dropped her back. The cunt pulled the cock downward and slid off. It was pleasurable. But the pleasure ended in despair for Suguna as cock vacated the cunt. As she slid off the cock sprang back up. Saroja watched drops of fluid splash upward on release.

Murugesh did not wipe any fluids. He rammed Suguna. But his head was turned towards Saroja. His eyes met hers. His eyes roamed her body. He fucked Suguna harder as he looked at the lady and imagined it was her he was fucking.

Suguna hollered, "Ayyo! Amma! Yes, like that!"

Her eyes rolled in her head. She looked up to see her husband and was shocked that his attention was elsewhere. Was that the surge in his hardness and thickness? He was imagining her? While fucking me?

"Hey look here!" she implored.

Her body wanted and loved what it was getting. She could not have done without it for a moment. But her mind wanted something more as well.

He ignored her. Saroja was beautiful. He drank in the sight of her luxuriant breasts, her spread out hair, the curve of her stomach and the wideness of her hips. An Indian's dream definition of beauty!

He became more animal with Suguna. She wept her orgasm. It was physically complete but unfulfilling for who knew where the vigor was coming from. She came sooner than him though he too had been on the boil. He had at least had some stimulation. She had been simmering for hours.

She took what she got. As she waited for him to pound out his finish he surprised her.

He withdrew. He surprised the supine Saroja as well. He jumped from this woman to that.

The beautiful body he admired, he wanted to cum in that. Saroja had done much with him and others. But that was in the heat of lust. Now in her relaxed state she was thinking better. She did not want more of him; certainly not his cum.

But it was not her choice. He mounted her with a new ferociousness. This time her legs were spread out. This time he was deep in her womb. This time she was more conscious of the fucking. But nothing explained why she raised her legs and wrapped around him. She felt his steel in side her, around her and she suddenly -- just as sudden as his advance -- welcomed it.

She moved in rhythm. He cried out his orgasm. She took his seed deep in there where she did not actually want it.

She clung to him as he spasmed though she wanted to push him out of her bedroom.

She came in small tremors though she was completely satiated.

Her pussy pulsated and clasped at the similarly pulsating cock though she had no further use for him.

She opened her eyes and met the eyes of her maid. Both women were helpless with the marauding man. One wanted him to cum in her. the other wanted him to leave. One wanted to fuck him more. The other wanted no more. One enjoyed the luxurious room and the opportunity of pleasuring herself here. The other wanted her room back to herself.

The one who wanted everything watched as the one who wanted it to end took it all.

Saroja took all of Murugesh. She enjoyed every bit of the man's thrashing and shuddering as he emptied himself fully into her. She helped him with her pussy. She caressed him. She held him as he beat against her. and she felt the hot surge in her womb and welcomed it.

She satiated him. Fully. Like she had satiated all the new men thus far in her life.

He satiated her like none other could or might ever again. And she hated herself for it.

The sheer physical exhaustion that followed led her to sleep. He slept on top of her. she was unaware of anything for a long time. When she stirred, she felt the absence of weight.

She woke up and found the room empty. The only presence was the heavy stench of wild sex.

Saroja got up. Change was necessary if sanity was to return. She had a plan.

In the next three months she executed it. the house was changed. The maid was gone. And the nephews had moved on to their careers.

Just when she thought she had it sorted out and put all the illicit happenings behind her, something unexpected happened.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds