The Heart Wants Ch. 01-04

"You have the look." She growled as she reached into an interior pocket of her coat, "You're a Business Major, right?"

I nodded once, keeping my eyes on hers.

Her smile got wider as she extended her hand towards me, a white rectangle extended towards me, held between her first and second finger. "Call me as soon as you get out of school... I'll find you something."

My eyes snapped back to the mirror to see Laurel's reaction. I could tell her smile was back, her eyes happy and filled with light. She nodded once and I reached out, taking the object from Rachel's outstretched fingers.

I looked at it in the dim light of the interior of the car, realizing that it was a business card. It read, Rachel Maddox, Zackman, Zackman and Grace Consulting, LLC.

It was a nice fucking business card. The kind that was printed on especially expensive paper, the letters embossed into the paper itself and not simply printed on.

My eyes flashed back up to Rachel's. Gone was the minx, this time there was a predatory glint there, but no trace of sexuality. I realized that this was Rachel the businesswoman, an entirely different creature all together...

Thoughts clicked together then. Her behavior seemed to make sense finally. She wasn't coming on to me, she was testing me...

Shit, did I just get a job offer? I wondered...

The song changed, something that started with an acoustic guitar, transitioned into a string accompaniment, followed by that dance bass...

"Same band?" I asked.

Laurel's eyes, so beautiful, came back up into the mirror and met mine, "Yeah."

I pulled my phone out, intent on making myself a note on the band so I could check them out later. As soon as I unlocked it Rachel reached back and snatched it out of my hand, "Hey!" I called as she started punching shit into it.

She looked back at me, that sultry smile back on her fucking face, "Chill out. I'm just putting my and Laurel's numbers into your contacts..."

My eyes snapped back to the mirror. Laurel smiled, "It's okay, she has the manners of a caveman, but she's harmless..." Her gaze fell onto Rachel, who returned the look hungrily, "Well, mostly harmless." Laurel added.

Shrugging, I was suddenly very uncomfortable watching them like I was intruding on a private moment. Something meant to be shared between two lovers and two lovers only. I looked back out the window, taking my eyes off of them.

"Heads up!" Rachel called out as she threw my phone back over her shoulder.

I caught it without looking back over, my hand just snapping out and grabbing the phone out of the air before I could look back.

Rachel again put her hand on Laurel's seat, again giving me a spectacular view down the front of her dress.

I let my eyes wander down that dress one more time, feeling the stirring in my groin again...

Bringing my eyes back up to hers, I felt my jaw clench, not in anger, but in a deep, burning desire to grab her by the hair and drag her into the back seat and have my way with her...

Her smile got wider as she turned back to face the front of the car, "This is going to be too much fun."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds