The House of Dionysus Ch. 02

After the initial waves from the weed had flowed through us all we seamlessly returned to fucking, except now it was at a much more languid pace. The rest of the evening passed in a haze of moans and orgasms as we fucked, switched partners, and fucked more.

Eventually everyone began drifting back to their rooms. Nick and I followed Holly and Riley to theirs and got into bed, Nick with Riley and I with Holly. Surprisingly we both drifted off to sleep without anymore sexual play as we were all thoroughly exhausted and incredibly high off the weed from earlier in the evening and the blunts more recently.

At some point in the night I woke up with a terribly dry mouth and a growling stomach. I didn't feel it would be kosher to raid Holly & Riley's mini-fridge so I went with the only option for food and drink at this hour: the vending machines in the floor's common area. I managed to slip out of the bed quietly enough so as not to disturb anyone, retrieved my wallet from my pants on the floor, and tiptoed out of the room.

Though it was quieter sexual moans and groans still permeated the halls. There weren't anymore people fucking in the halls themselves but most of the doors were still open. Though the lights in most were off I could still make out dark shapes thrusting into each other and writhing about.

I made it to the empty common area and got myself two snack bars and a water without incident. I took a few gulps of the water and ate both snack bars before making my way back to the room. As I came out of the common area a very short black girl with bright blue hair crossed my path. The cum splattered across her chest and dripping down her stomach and over her shaven pussy stood as a sharp contrast to her dark skin.

We both stopped in our tracks standing less than an arms length apart and smiled at each other. She then dropped to her knees and began sucking my somewhat flaccid cock. I simply sipped my water as she brought me to full hardness. Once I was fully hard she lay back and put her legs up in a spread eagle. Her open pink pussy looked both deliciously inviting and obviously well-fucked. Her pussy-hole was gaping wide and I could see a combination of fresh and dried semen around her labia. None of this stopped me from getting down on the floor and guiding my hard cock into her open cunt. I sunk into her effortlessly and began fucking her at a frantic pace. She held on to my sides and her mouth hung open in a long, silent scream as I rapidly fucked her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I felt her loose pussy tighten around my cock as she came. This brought me to my own orgasm and I blasted her insides with what little cum I had left, adding to the loads already settling in her used pussy.

Once our orgasms had passed I extracted myself from her and helped her stand. She rubbed my chest sleepily then continued on her way, disappearing into one of the open rooms. I smiled to myself as I walked back to Holly's room and crawled into bed with her, drifting off to sleep once again.

The Next Morning

The sun shone brightly through open blinds, slowly causing me to stir awake. I began to stretch in the bed and was almost startled by the feminine groan next to me. I sat up and looked to my side to see Holly curled up in a ball, sleeping almost up against the wall. I then heard the creaking of a bed and looked over to see Nick atop Riley, thrusting away. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his bouncing ass. I then remembered where I was and everything that had happened last night came back to me. I shook my head, still not believing this was not some kind of ongoing dream.

Watching Nick and Riley leisurely fuck began turning me on, and to my surprise my cock began to harden. I would have thought that after all of the activity from last night I would have nothing left for days, but lo and behold my little boy was waking up and turning into a fat man.

Nick groaned and his body stiffened as he came into Riley. They lay together for a few moments Riley suggested they go take a shower. As they got up Riley saw that I was now awake.

"When we're done you guys should probably take one too," Riley said. "If living here has taught me anything it's that we all smell like rancid sex. Even though I like the smell I don't think most people appreciate it when you walk by them."

"So gross girl," Holly said softly as she stirred next to me.

"Well mornin'" I said to her, turning over to plant a kiss on her forehead. I didn't want to assume she'd be okay with my morning breath. She answered that unasked question though when she went into kiss me on the lips, briefly snaking her tongue into my mouth. As she did this I began pawing at her soft boobs. Her groggy eyes looked into mine as she reached down and grasped my hard cock and smiled. Soon I was on top of her and thrusting away just as Nick had done Riley. I heard the shower just outside the room turn soon after I entered Holly.

We fucked slowly, simply enjoying the feeling of each others bodies and our genitals mashing together. The orgasm that ensued was not like the intense, body rattling explosions that had so far defined my climaxes since I lost my virginity just several days ago. This was like a warm wave going through my body. Holly and I moaned and writhed together as we enjoyed our morning cum.

Riley and Nick were just finishing in the shower when Holly and I came. We extracted ourselves from the bed and made our way to the tiny shower stall barely fit for one person. Holly and I were mashed together pretty much the entire time, but with her big boobs pressed against my body I couldn't imagine a better person to be cramped into the tiny shower with. Well maybe Adina, but her boobs might be a tad TOO big to fit in here with another person.

After the shower we all got dressed. Nick and I had to wear the same clothes we had worn last night while Holly and Riley both choose skimpy outfits. As they got dressed I thought to myself how they dressed like many of the girls I'd see walking about outside my window (and launching me into another masturbatory session). Riley put on black yoga shorts that hugged and accentuated her tight little ass, and a pink tube top that managed to give her a bit of cleavage. Holly wore a yellow sundress with a deep vee revealing the majority of her pearly white tits. Neither of them bothered with underwear.

As we walked out into the hall I found that the building definitely looked like a crazy orgy had happened. There were crumpled solo cups scattered about, along with clothes strewn across the floors. There were noticeable puddles of sexual fluids here and there on the floor and the walls. I even saw some marks on the ceiling somehow! And the occasional resident we passed looked even more fucked than the dorm building. It seemed that the four of us were among the more awake and presentable as most people were still naked and stumbled about groggily, presumably back to their own rooms. Though no one was having sex save for a few quiet sessions in the rooms I could still feel the sexual energy in the air, though that could have just been the lingering scent of sex. Until we left the building I was surrounded by the heavy musk of sweat, body odor, feminine arousal and semen. I mentioned this to the girls as we walked outside and they both told me how it only gets stronger as the weekend goes on.

"When we get back after brunch I can pretty much guarantee you people are gonna be fucking all over again," Holly told us.

"The party really does go all weekend," Riley added. "Saturday is the big day though, once everyone wakes up its pretty non-stop until Sunday." She seemed to bounce at the thought, obviously excited at all of the fun she was looking forward too.

"You really think you can handle it bud?" Nick asked me.

"I don't know, last night was like a marathon. But I think I have at least a few more sprints left in me."

"Well once we get some food in you you should be ready to get back into it," Holly said as she hooked my arm with hers.

This return to "normalcy" was pretty jarring for me as we entered the dining hall filled almost to capacity with students getting brunch. For the first time since the beginning of last night I was seeing large groups of people with clothes. Though it did briefly strike me how sexy everyone looked now, even if they were just wearing a hoodie or frumpy sweatpants.

We found Miranda and Shawn were at a table with just each other, so Holly and Riley had us join them. Things seemed to be returning to normalcy as Nick and I got plates of waffles and bacon and sat at the table. Our conversations and general interactions gave little to no indication that we had spent the entire previous night fucking each others brains out. I was especially amazed at how well Miranda had cleaned up. The dreadlocked redhead showed no signs of the massive amounts of cum she was covered in last night. I again began to think that maybe I was just hallucinating this entire weekend.

"Oh Holly, don't you have a date this afternoon?" Riley asked.

"Oh shit yea! I almost forgot! I'm supposed to meet him in our room after noon. You guys don't mind if I have the room for a bit this afternoon?"

"Y'all can hang with us if you want," Shawn offered.

After breakfast we made our way back to Dionysus and as soon as we stepped into the building I was returned to this world of hedonism. I was once again hit by the pungent smell of sex, even stronger now that I was just coming in from the fresh air outside. And judging by the sounds it seemed everyone was picking up where they left off last night, and it was barely even noon. Though they weren't on the scale of the symphony from last night I could hear moans and yelps coming from the open rooms.

There were two couples on the lounge chairs in the lobby, both with hot girls bouncing on the laps of men sitting in the chairs. One girl had short blond hair and was wearing only a frilly orange top. I saw a pair of black shorts and panties on the ground next to her. On the other chair was a brunette with her hair tied up in pigtails that bounced each time she dropped down on her partner's cock. She was wearing a green sun dress similar to Holly's, and I saw she was wearing a matching thong pulled to the side.

We made our way to the elevator and Holly got off on the second floor to go to her room and Shawn, Miranda, Riley, Nick, and I got off on the fifth.

As soon as we got back the room Shawn pounced on Riley while Miranda grabbed both me and Nick and dragged us to her bed. As we crossed the short distance Miranda stripped off what few clothes she had, revealing she was not wearing a bra or panties.

She pushed Nick onto the bed, climbed up herself, and began unbuckling his belt to get to his hardening cock. With her apple-shaped naked ass and her hairy pussy exposed to me my own cock was reaching full hardness in my jeans. I quickly dropped and stepped out of them and knelt behind Miranda. A heavy and thick musk of feminine arousal emanated from Miranda and I was overcome by an almost animalistic urge to ravish her. I grabbed hold of and squeezed her soft ass-cheeks and dove in to her hairy muff. She moaned in pleasure around Nick's cock as I alternated between licking up from her clit to the opening of her pussy and darting my tongue inside. I could feel her body undulating as I ate her out and she did her best to focus on Nick's dick.

"Ah, so fucking big!" I heard Riley exclaim. I opened my eyes and looked to the side to see that she was bent over the bed with Shawn fucking her from behind with his long, dark cock.

I removed my face from Miranda's ass and pussy and rose up to my knees and scooted up behind her. I kept one hand on her ass, spreading her cheeks slightly, as I used the other to guide my cock into her now dripping pussy. Miranda and I both let out guttural moans as I slowly entered her and the pleasantly scorching constriction of her pussy encased my solid cock. Once I bottomed out I stayed there for a moment, stroking her tattooed back and enjoying the simple pleasure just being inside this woman.

"Come on, fuck me," Miranda moaned as she pushed her ass back into me.

I grabbed her small waist and began thrusting into her with long strokes, pulling my cock almost all of the way out of her tight pussy before plunging it back in to the hilt. I gradually increased the pace of my fucking each time I plunged back into her. Her yelps of pleasure every time I bottomed out were muffled by Nick's cock.

Riley on the other hand had no such hindrance. Her yells filled the room as Shawn aggressively fucked her.

"Fuuuuck YES! Your cock feels so fucking good Shawn!"

While I continued fucking into Miranda my eyes stayed on the copulating pair next to us. I was mesmerized by how Riley's tiny body took Shawn's massive dick, with him burying himself in her completely just as I was with his girlfriend.

"Wow, I wasn't invited?" I heard a female voice say from the doorway. I slowed my thrusting but did not stop completely as I turned to see a mocha skinned woman standing there behind us. She had black hair with purple streaks going down to her shoulders and wore a yellow tank top with an image of Finn & Jake from Adventure Time across the front. What grabbed my attention more though was her impressively large and firm tits. They were comparable to Holly's, maybe a bit bigger, but somehow did not seem to sag at all. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were very evident under the thin material. I could also tell that she must have already been having some fun because she was completely bottomless. There was a small dark patch just above her pussy, and her labia were visibly swollen and glistening with arousal. Cum and her own juices dripped down her smooth, brown thighs.

"Oh hey Alisha," Miranda said. "You know you're always invited babe. I mean this is your room too."

"Who are the new guys?'" she asked as she strolled over to me.

"I'm Nick," he said from the bed, then moaned as Miranda returned to noisily sucking his cock.

"I'm James. I'm his roommate," I said as Alisha knelt down beside me.

"Nice to meet you guys," Alisha said as she grabbed my ass and urged me to continue fucking Miranda. I returned to my original pace while also leaning over to kiss Alisha, which quickly turned into an intense and sloppy make-out session as our tongues danced around each other and saliva covered our faces.

It became difficult to focus both on fucking Miranda with a solid rhythm and make out with Alisha, but luckily I felt Miranda pull herself away from my cock and climb up onto the bed to begin riding Nick. Alisha pulled me to the ground and I plunged my dick, slick with Miranda's juices, into Alisha's warm cunt.

"Mmmmm, very nice to meet you," she said as I entered her.

"Feeling's very mutual," I replied as I slid one of my hands up her tank top to grab one of her soft tits. I squeezed and rolled my fingers over her hard nipple as I began thrusting into her. She soon grabbed onto my ass and I placed my hands on either side of her as I began fucking her in earnest, causing her tits to bounce inside her thin shirt. The room was filled with the squeals and moans from the three women, the grunts of us three men, and the wet slapping of our flesh. For a time my whole world was this small orgy, though in the back of my mind I knew the entire building was experiencing variations of the same thing. I was truly immersed in a world of sex.

As those thoughts crept to the forefront of my mind I figured that I probably should go out and explore more. I decided that once I had cum in Alisha I would do just that. It only took a few more minutes of fucking the smooth skinned beauty for my orgasm to begin building. My balls tightened as I reached my peak, and I let out a long groan as I shot thick jets of cum deep into Alisha's cunt. While my cock pulsed inside Alisha's clenching pussy it seemed everyone in the room began cumming along with us. Nick groaned monstrously, Miranda almost seemed to sing her orgasm, Shawn exclaimed "Awww fuck!", Riley squealed adorably, and Alisha gasped rapidly as her body quaked.

After the wave of orgasms passed over us we cuddled with our respective fuck partners and caught our breath. I could now clearly hear the ambient noise of sex emanating from the walls. Actually no, it wasn't ambient noise of sex. It was an symphony of fucking.

I stood up as I remembered my mission. I announced to everyone in the room my intentions, and they wished me luck then began crawling into a pile with each other. I watched for a bit and turned to leave just as Nick and Shawn began simultaneously entering Alisha and Miranda respectively from behind. Riley was behind Nick tonguing his asshole.

As I entered the hall I was suddenly hit with two things. First, a wave of what I can only describe as wet heat. The air was thick and humid, both from the fact it was now high noon and I suspected the air conditioner was hardly run here, and from what was certainly the ambient heat of the entire building engaged in energetic sex. Second, was the aforementioned symphony of fucking.

"Please yes, right ther....AAAGH GODS"

"I fucking love it! Fuck me in the ass harder!"

"I'm gonna fucking blow my load!"

"FUCK YES I CAN FEEL IT! SO FUCCKING DEEP!!!"

"I'm so fucking full! So much cock!"

The best part was that it seemed like many people must have returned from breakfast and were fucking right in the halls. Most people still had some article of clothing on, but much of it was also strewn across the floor. I practically had to plot my path through the writhing bodies on the floor and against the walls.

I didn't make it very far before a very small, pale girl with a pixie haircut stopped me in my tracks. We didn't even make eye contact before she grabbed my body and began kissing my chest and nipples, which were about eye level to her. My cock was already hard enough to break steel again, and I figured we were here for the same reason, so I put my arms around her and lifted up her entire body. She was so light it took barely any effort to lift her up and carry her over to an unoccupied spot along one of the walls. With this tiny girl pressed up against the wall I angled myself at the waist and was able to aim my hard cock directly at her pussy. I pushed up and slid her down and head of my dick pressed into her soaking wet pussy. Her cunt was so tight it took several strokes before I was completely inside her. The nameless girl shrieked and giggled as I fucked her against the wall. As I practically had my entire body against hers my head was turned to the side and I was able to enjoy looking on the view of the orgy sprawling entire the hall. I figured the pixie was doing the same thing as I could tell her head was turned in the opposite direction.

I leisurely fucked the small co-ed for a few minutes before I decided to continue my explorations. With so much to experience I knew I couldn't dwell on any one person for too long. I let the girl down and without missing a beat she practically began skipping away in search of her next conquest. I saw her pounce on a guy sitting with his back against the wall, in the process of recovery. His cock was still hard though so the tiny girl simply sat and began riding him.

I decided to check out the roof, and since I was already on the top level I only had to use the stairs to get there. Based on what Nick had told me and murmurings I had heard the few times I did go outside my room I knew the roofs of the dorms were where people usually went to smoke or drink and hang out without worrying about the RA's, who for some reason did not consider the roofs as apart of their jurisdictions. I hoped to find something similar here.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds