The House of Dionysus Ch. 02

Thankfully I was not disappointed. Immediately I caught the smell of marijuana wafting through the otherwise fresh air, a striking contrast to the musky environment inside the dorm. There were at least two dozen people up on the roof, but the atmosphere was much more relaxed. Everyone was either naked or wearing bathing suits, with many girls lying out catching the sun. Only a few people were actively engaged in any kind of sex. One blonde woman was riding a guy lying on a blanket, while on another blanket were three girls entwined together and devouring each other's pussies.

Surveying the roof I found Adina, Jared, and Maria sitting in a semi-circle on the opposite side of the roof from the stairwell exit I had come out of. Jared was wearing a pair of khaki shorts while Adina was wearing a green bikini top that was barely able to contain her massive tits, while Maria wore only a matching thong. It was obviousy they had decided to wear different parts of the same bathing suit for whatever reason.

"Oh hey! Uhhh, Nick, right?" Maria greeted as I approached.

"James actually," I replied, laughing to myself. I had spent a fair amount of the previous night fucking this girl, much to her enjoyment I gathered, yet she still ended up confusing me with my roommate. Then again he had fucked her just as much as, if not more than, me. So the confusion was forgivable.

I sat with them and Adina passed me the joint they had been sharing.

"So, you getting the hang of things?" Jared asked me after the joint came back to him.

"I think so. I mean I still think this is all insane but I'm liking it. And you guys are pretty cool."

"Aww shucks," Maria said with a chuckle.

"I just can't believe I never knew what was going on here. I mean I know I don't get out much but I didn't think I was this oblivious!"

"Well its not like we really try to keep it a secret," Maria said.

"Yea, most people just assume this is supposed to be some kind of secret," Jared added.

"Probably a vestige from when people kept things like sex under the covers, so to speak," Adina said.

Everyone nodded in agreement but I felt as if I was missing something. Regardless I felt the wave of highness from the weed was a bit more pressing. I pushed any curiosities out of my mind and let the feeling of floating just above my own skin wash over me.

I was brought back into my own skin when I felt a great wetness on my cock. I looked down to see that Adina had leaned over and had my ragingly hard cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed rapidly as she nosily slurped on my dick. I looked up to see that Maria was on all fours sucking Shawn's cock. Her voluptuous ass was facing me, truly giving me a full moon of sorts. I immediately knew I had to watch that ass jiggle again.

I pulled Adina up from my cock and brought her in for a kiss before I got on my knees and waddled over to Maria. I began pushing my cock into her pussy, finding it already soaking wet. She moaned around Shawn's cock as I fully entered her and immediately began pounding into her with everything I had. Her great brown ass rippled each time my hips slammed into it. I had been increasingly horny since leaving Miranda's room and walking into the hallway orgy, fucking the tiny pixir against the wall, and then Adina's brief blowjob, so it was only a few moments before my orgasm began exploding throughout my body and out of my cock. I roared out to the sky as my dick pulsed and shot streams of cum deep into Maria's pussy.

As I sat back on my haunches I watched Adina crawl up behind Maria and begin sucking on her pussy. I could see drops of my cum spilling out the side's of Adina's mouth and dripping to the ground. I leaned back and looked around to see that the two dozen people on the roof also seemed to be getting into their own activities. Everyone either had their mouth on someone's genitals or was fingering someone, or just making out and stroking each other. One guy was already fucking a girl missionary, with her legs pointing towards the clouds and jerking with each thrust.

I turned back into Adina and crawled up behind her just as I had done Maria moments before. I pressed my cock into her wonderfully tight pussy and began fucking her at a more leisurely pace than I had Maria. I reached over to grasp onto her pendulous tits as I looked out over the roof. I remembered that this dorm sat atop a hill overlooking the entire campus, giving me a full view of the entire school as I fucked a girl from behind while she sucked the cum out of another girl who was giving a guy a blowjob while his girlfriend was downstairs probably roaming the halls and fucking random dudes.

"I fucking love this place!" I yelled. I was answered by a chorus of "Fuck yea!", as well as a few heightened screams of pleasure.

As I had just cum with Maria I knew it would be a little while before I busted again, so I fucked Adina until I felt her cum at least three times before I pulled out of her and stood. I took one last look across the roof of fucking couples and threesomes before I made my way into the stairwell and back into the den of hedonism.

I decided to see what it was like in this dorm's computer lab on the first floor, so I walked down there passing several couples fucking in the stairwell. The first floor was surprisingly devoid of anyone openly having sex since this floor was the most exposed and accessible to the outside. This didn't stop people from walking about in their underwear or nude, as I was. The sexualized calm seemed to extend into the computer lab as well, as at first I only saw a group of guys and several girls sitting at the computers, apparently in the midst of a LAN party.

But then I noticed they were all pants-less and there were two girls on the ground going between everyone sucking their cocks or their pussies. I looked closer and realized one of the girls was Riley.

I smiled as I took an empty seat in between two players and waited for Riley to come around to me. The other girl sucked my cock for a few moments before Riley crawled between my legs. She grabbed a hold of my dick by the base and began slurping on my cock, drooling all over it and coating my balls with her saliva. She continued sucking my cock for longer than I figured she was supposed to. Eventually the other girl came back around and I felt her join Riley. With two mouths now on my cock I was suddenly ready to blow again.

My orgasm was not as powerful as my previous ones so far today but I still seemed to produce a surprising amount of cum as I squirted into both of the girls faces. After my cock had finished pulsing Riley pushed my chair back and crawled into my lap. Her face was an absolute mess as it was obvious I wasn't the first person to give her a facial. Cum was streaked across her brow, nose, cheeks, and chin, with my fresh load dripping down and mixing with the others.

"I knew I remembered that cock," Riley said with a wink.

Another girl, one of the players, suddenly came over and began licking Riley's face. My cock quickly got hard again watching this new girl clean Riley's face with her wide tongue, so I grabbed Riley's hips and pulled her directly over and onto my cock. The girl began sucking on Riley's pert little tits as she rolled her hips and rode my cock. I glanced to my sides and saw that most all of the other players were in much the same position now and their virtual avatars stood motionless on the computer screens.

With my cock deep inside her and the girl showering Riley's chest and face with kisses and licks she was in a near constant state of orgasm, moaning continuously as her pussy clenched, pulsed, and gushed around my cock. Eventually the girl left and Riley focused all of her attention on riding me, bouncing up and down on my dick and causing loud wet slaps each time she came down onto my lap. She held onto my shoulders and she practically yelled her pleasure into my face.

"Your, cock feels so fucking good! It's making me cum so much!"

"Your pussy is so fucking tight!" I replied. "You feel so amazing!"

Riley rode me through my fourth orgasm of the day, which I announced with an almost pained groan as cum surged through my dick once more. At this point I knew I would need at least a bit of a break before my cock fell apart.

"You wanna grab Holly and grab dinner?" Riley asked, almost as if she had sensed my thoughts.

"Yea, that sounds like a great idea."

Riley pulled herself off me and I followed her out of as the orgy continued on in the computer lab. As we made our way back to Holly and Riley's room it seemed that the sexual activity had begun to calm down around the building. I figured that somehow most everyone was able to stay on the same ebb and flow wavelength and everyone was also resting themselves in preparation for another fuck-tastic night.

When we got to the room we found Holly cuddling with whom I presumed was her date, a skinny, auburn haired girl who was absolutely covered in freckles. Riley asked if they were joining us for dinner and they both accepted and began to get dressed.

As we began walking to the dining hall I learned the girl's name was Alana and that she shared a class with Holly and had been eying her up all last semester. Like Nick and I she was new to the lifestyle of this dorm, though she admitted that she had always suspected they were having crazy sex parties here. Apparently since I never really went out I didn't know that anyone walking by the dorm on a Saturday night could hear the orgasmic cries coming from the building.

When I asked if they ever got in trouble for this Holly simply told me, "Honestly, everyone is probably doing the same thing. We're just the loudest, heh." I thought back to how I had yelled on the roof, which was very unusual for me.

"Something about this place...there's just an energy I can't explain," Alana said.

"Yea, I think I feel it too," I added. "Ever since the other day I've just been...hornier than I've ever been. And that's saying something cuz I usually jack off at least twice a day."

The girls all laughed as we got our food and sat at a table.

"I've really been having a great time though. Holly, thanks for inviting Nick and I over."

"Oh, its certainly been my pleasure," Holly said.

"Mine too," Riley added with a wink.

"I hope I get to see what they're talking about later," Alana said. Just the way she looked at me with her piercing green eyes seemed to cause my tired dick to awaken.

"Oh you will. You'll see a lot tonight babe," Holly said through a mouthful of food. I found it weirdly adorable how this incredibly beautiful woman seemed to lack any table manners.

"Yea, I have a feeling tonight is going to be extra wild," Riley said.

"You mean, more wild than it has already been over there?!"

"Yup! You think you can handle it big boy?" Riley asked as she placed her foot in my crotch. I looked over at Holly dropping bits of food into her cleavage, and Alana with her face covered in adorable freckles, and my cock began to rise more inside my jeans. Whatever fatigue it was feeling before began to drift away.

"I don't think I can handle it. I know I can," I said mischievously.

They all giggled at that and in anticipation for what the night held for us. Nonetheless they didn't seem to be in any real rush, as the night was still young. We finished our meals and chatted until the sun had dipped behind the horizon and the only light coming through the dining hall windows was from the lamps along the walkways. Holly suggested we head back to see what everyone else was up to. Riley called Maria, and through their conversation I realized they were actually dating. With how the weekend had proceeded so far I was surprised anyone in the dorm bothered with actual relationships. I made a mental note to eventually investigate this further. They agreed to meet up in Holly & Riley's room to smoke up before diving into the inevitable fuck-fest.

When we got to their room Maria, Nick, Adina and Jared were already waiting there, along with a case of beer Jared had acquired. As we smoked from Holly's bong and opened our first beers I told Nick about my adventures after I had left him Miranda, Shawn, and Alisha earlier. He then told me how soon after left he and Shawn had both fucked Miranda, with Shawn in her pussy as she rode him and Nick fucking her ass. After they both came, pulling out to cover her in cum, they went to meet Jared who was with a few friends of his. They all fucked in his room for a few hours before they stopped and ordered pizza delivered to the dorm. Nick told me how one of Jared's lady friends had gone down to the lobby just wearing a short T-shirt to get the pizza, and we imagined how the pizza guy must have been both so horny and startled when he saw this half naked girl coming out of a dorm where he could hear multiple people having sex in the background.

Much like before we all sat and enjoyed our high and the beers for a few minutes (or possibly a whole hour, I'm not sure) before we began crawling over to each other and removing our clothes. To be perfectly honest at this point, after the alcohol, weed, and all of the sex, things became a blur for the rest of the night after that point. I vaguely remember starting with a sloppy make-out session with Holly, and I spent a great deal of time just appreciating and placing my hands and mouth all over her supple body. Soon I was fucking her, but I know I didn't cum with her. I went over and fucked Maria doggystyle for a bit and appreciated her luscious ass. I then was lying back as she rode me, then hopped off so Miranda could climb on and ride me. I reached up and massaged her tits while Nick and Jared stood over us letting her suck both of their cocks. Nick actually came from her oral ministrations, and it didn't bother me at all when some of his cum mixed in Miranda's saliva dripped onto my face and chest.

After that I got up and the next thing I remember I was fucking Alana against the wall in the hallway. I finally came when she knelt down and let me cover her face. I vaguely remember that she and Holly seemed to be by my side as we wandered the dorms. After fucking in the halls for a bit Alana recognized one of her friends. They talked while all around us people were fucking against the walls and on the floors. Apparently this girl, whose name I can not remember, was Alana's roommate whose boyfriend lived in Dionysus.

"Why have you never told me this kind of stuff was happening here?!" Alana asked.

"Why do you think I kept inviting you to parties here?!" her roommate exclaimed.

After this conversation we went to what I figured was the roommate's boyfriend's room. I fucked the roommate over a dresser while Alana rode her boyfriend on the floor and Holly was in a sixty-nine on the bed with a lanky blond woman she had apparently grabbed from the hall.

Later I was on the roof again where I smoked and drank more with some friends Nick had made up there. Though it was very fuzzy I remember that Nick and I made out at some point. Soon after that I was fucking a girl from behind while she leaned out of a window, screaming her orgasm into the open air. I could only imagine what people must have been hearing outside but it I knew it paled in comparison to literally being surrounded by it.

"OOOOH MY GOD! YES!"

"FUCK YEA, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"My pussy has never felt like this before!"

"I've never felt a pussy like this before!"

"Don't stop, don't stop DON'T FUCKIN-.......OOOOH FUCK YES!!!"

"I'm gonna fucking CUM!"

I remember screaming that last one more than a few times. I honestly don't know how many times I came but I knew it was more than I ever had before in my life. I don't know if it was the weed, the alcohol, or this odd energy that Alana and I had both admitted to feeling, but I just couldn't stop. It was as if every fiber of my being was now made for sex, as was everyone around me.

Before I passed out I sobered enough to fully take in where I was. I had ended up in a hallway that was filled to the brim with fucking people. As I stood up I could not even see the floor through all of the bodies writhing about. Everyone was connected, not only through their genitals and mouths but also....on some other level. I felt like I could somehow feel the sensations of people up and down the hall all mixing with my own. The physical contact alone was enough to blow my mind, but through that mysterious energy I could feel things that should be impossible. Like the sensation of having a pussy and being penetrated by a cock. I know that sounds ridiculous, and maybe it was just the weed, but fuck! If that's the case, I was going to find out where this weed came from. Whatever it was, the ultimate result was this earth-shattering, mind-blowing orgasm that washed over everyone simultaneously. I was deafened by the cries and roars of pleasure as they filled the entire building. Though I was not fucking anyone when this occurred my entire body still trembled and my raging hard cock fired a few jets of jizz into the crowd as I came just from being immersed in this mystifying and erotic energy. After this tidal wave of orgasms passed I collapsed and passed out. Before I clocked out I found myself hoping that I did not hurt whomever I fell on top of.

When I woke, I sat up and saw that many of those same bodies were still there on the floor. Everyone was sleeping and everyone looked like a total, naked, fucked out mess. This was definitely not a dream.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds