The House of Silken Ties Ch. 02

I felt movement as if someone was sitting on the bed. Then softly he lowered his body onto mine. I lay spread out beneath him, and that tall powerful man spread on top of me. His hard chest pressed against my boobs and rubbed my nipples, his belly rested against mine, and his stiff rod nested in the soft hair of my pubic mound. Since my body was still covered in oil, he was able to slide along it. I felt him slip up toward my shoulders, and then back down as his belly rubbed against mine. His cock slipped between my thighs and sought the warmth and moisture of my pussy lips. He did not sink deeply into me, though, but withdrew and quickly slid back up until his nipples brushed my lips and his hard cock throbbed against my belly. Eagerly I sucked those hard nipples. Then they pulled out of my lips as he slid back down, his cock traveling over my pubis and his mouth reaching for my nipples. Spread as I was, his belly pressed my wet pussy as he sucked my boobs.

On down he traveled, until his head was between my spread legs and he could lick my pussy again. The excitement was becoming so intense that, though I enjoyed the anticipation, my climax was becoming urgent. I felt him slide up once again, his chest crossing my belly and then pressing my tits. Between my spread lets I felt his cock slide over my thighs and then gasped as it penetrated my wet pussy at last. He only let it slip in a bit past the lips and them pulled it out. In it pressed again, and slowly out. In again, deeper with each stroke, driving me to the heights of ecstasy. I rolled my hips each time he reached full penetration, pushing me further and further toward my climax.

I knew he could tell when I was edging because he slowed to exquisitely stimulating strokes. Deep inside he pushed his throbbing cock, then almost pulled out. Deep again, up again, and he felt me start to reach my orgasm. He drove hard into me and rolled his hips as waves of my climax flowed over me. I could feel his cock throb and knew he was coming just as I was. The explosion in my pussy and through my whole body was more intense than I had ever had before.

Just as I felt his juices begin to spurt, the cloth was ripped from my eyes. I looked up to see that magnificent chest above me, that fine tall body heaving with our mutual climaxes. Suddenly the silence was broken as I finally cried out as I came.

To my amazement I heard answering cries from around the bed. Turning my head to one side I saw Cathy and Nancy, and on the other side I saw Sandy. Each of my girlfriends was happily cradled in the grasp of a strong naked man, riding his rod hard. Their thrusting hips and grunting yells told me that all three of my friends were hitting their orgasms on their man's cock just as I did on the hard shaft of my gorgeous hunk.

After our climaxes, each of us was quiet for a moment. Then all three of my friends, and all four of the men, called out together, "Happy Birthday, Sharon!" I felt hands unsnapping my restraints. Finally having my hands free the first thing I did was grab that big hunk and pull him down to squeeze him against my tits. Then letting him lie on top of me I grabbed his ass with both hands and pushed his stiff cock deep into my pussy one last time.

Pushing him off me, gasping after my third orgasm of the evening, and looking at all the naked bodies, handsome guys and my best friends, all I could say was, "Thanks for the best birthday ever!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 487 milliseconds