The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 04

"Awwww ... why not? You don't like Davey? Aw, I love Davey. It fits you. Aw, can I please call you Davey? I'll be the only one. I'll tell you what. I'll introduce you to people as David and call you that in front of others. But I really like calling you Davey in private."

Nothing was more important now to David than Ashley's happiness, so if she liked "Davey", then he would be Davey to her.

Ashley made new friends in college, and still kept in contact with many of her high school friends as well. Naturally a young woman living in a house with a swimming pool was not going to forego the opportunity to have parties. At first when she had people over, it made David nervous, but Ashley always introduced David as her boyfriend, and so even though she and the other guests still treated him like a butler, they did so respectfully. Most of them even thanked him when he brought them something. She didn't allow him to swim when guests were there; she would say, "No offense, Davey, but young people don't want to see you without a shirt."

When the parties ran late, Ashley would take David inside to the bedroom, allowing him to go to bed at 11:00. She knew he didn't like staying up late, so she'd go with him to the bedroom, tie him at the foot of the bed, and say good night to him. She'd kiss his forehead and stroke his hair, like she was tucking a child in. Then she'd close the bedroom door and go back to join her friends outside.

One night a young man her age was flirting with Ashley big time, making her laugh, and copping feels in the swimming pool. "You're so baaaaad," she'd say, smiling and blushing. "My boyfriend's right inside."

"Ha. Your boyfriend is like, 50 years old." He sidled up to her in the pool, and slipped his arm around her waist. "How long's it been since you've been with someone ... mmmm ... you know ... who knows how to handle you?" He started kissing her ear, and nibbling on it. It gave Ashley goose bumps.

"Wait right here," she whispered.

She hurried inside, and slipped into the bedroom. Pulling David's blanket down, she plopped her wet bikini-clad behind right on his chest. With a hand resting on either side of David's face, she looked down at him affectionately, and said, "Ahem ... Davey ... listen ... I care about you a lot. I love you, in a way. But ... there's a big age difference between us, and ... I hope you understand, but ... well, you know I don't let you have sex with me. And I never will. But ... a girl ... has ... desires ... and temptations. Um ... what I'm saying is ... there's a guy here my age, and I want to have sex with him, and I'm gonna do it. But I'm not gonna do it here. In fact, I promise I'll never have sex with someone else here in our house. But I'm gonna go to his place right now, and I'll be back in a couple hours."

David surprised Ashley when he said, "It's OK. I understand. I understand completely. Thank you for telling me, and being ... so ... so considerate of me ... and ... my feelings." At that, David started to cry, for since his whole ordeal as an abuse victim, his emotions were now always close to the surface. "Ashley ... you've been so good to me. I love you. I want you to be happy. If you will just stay with me, I don't care if you ... have ... um, you know ... are with ... um ... other ..."

"Ohhhh, good." Ashley leaned down and kissed David's forehead repeatedly. "I'm glad you understand. I love you, Davey. Sleep tight. I'll be back in like 2 hours."

This began a series of affairs, but except for that first occasion, Ashley always arranged for her dalliances to take place while David was at work, or otherwise separated from her. She preferred to keep her sexual exploits private, and separate from her life with "her Davey." She saw that he loved the illusion of having her to himself, not because he was possessive but because he adored her so much. And Ashley didn't want the house that David had suffered so much abuse in to become a place where she disrespected her "boyfriend" by taking lovers in front of him.

On the rare occasions when Ashley was bitchy, David always felt that he displeased her somehow, and it would sometimes make him cry. Her heart would always melt, and she would soothe him. She allowed him to rest his head against her breast sometimes as she stroked his hair. She came to realize she couldn't live without David. She needed someone to depend on her like this, someone so eager to please her, someone so grateful.

After two years of living together, Ashley married David, and he was hers forever.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds