The Hypno Psych Ch. 03

I saw what Lisa was staring at as well. Jennifer had laid down, and began massaging Casey's crotch with her foot from across the couch. This took Casey's attention away from the show at hand, and once she had his attention, she was certainly more than wet enough, so she opened her legs while lying on the couch.

Never one to refuse an invitation, Casey laid on top of her on the couch, sliding in with little effort. It was one of those miraculous times when you don't have to guide it in (you gotta love them). The smell of sex filled the air as Courtney and I screwed with passion in our eyes, and Casey and Jen enjoyed the long, slow strokes that that position allowed for. Also, unless I was mistaken, a lust fuelled fire blazed in Lisa's eyes. The poor thing didn't know where to look, with her eyes travelling between the two screwing couples around her.

Reaching a volume close to screaming, Courtney dove her mouth down onto my neck, sucking hard on the pleasure spot halfway between the ear and the collarbone. Her tongue created little sensation as it was dwarfed in comparison to the suction that she was applying. Not backing away from this 'leave-your-mark' competition, my fingers were digging into her arse so hard that she would surely have a blood flow problem soon. I could feel every inch of her with my mind though my body was touching so limited an amount of places.

"OH FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK...." came the scream from the other side of the room, as Casey's steady trot had increased to a gallop. His position also allowed for her clit to be brushed on every entry and exit, which were certainly not very far between. Jennifer collapsed in a heap, a look of ecstasy crossing her face, as she was the last person to reach her first orgasm of the night. Casey, obviously not done, and jealous that I was still going, had the gall to interrupt Courtney and me, as he got up and walked over to us, his erection swinging to and fro with each step.

"Ahem..." he coughed for attention, "mind if I cut in?"

Courtney stopped and looked over her shoulder, swivelling her hips slightly as I was still embedded deep in her warmth. "Of course we mind if y..." I started, but was cut off.

"Now now, Simon. Casey was kind enough to give me one hell of an orgasm earlier. He has certainly earned his share. There's always later, anyway." With that, she lifted off my shaft, and I stood up. Casey took my position, and Courtney sat down on him, resuming our activities, just without me. Baffled, I turned to Jennifer who was contentedly lying there with her eyes shut.

I leaned in to Lisa, and whispered, "I'd watch this if I were you. You may pick up a thing or two..."

Placing one knee on the far side of the couch between Jennifer and the back, I left my other leg supporting me from the ground. Straddling her chest, she sensed my presence and her eyes snapped open. We both smiled and she grabbed her breasts and pushed them together around my man meat. Licking her hand, she slithered it into the mesh of flesh and rubbed the saliva over the area that would soon experience some slight friction. Time to buckle your seat belts, passengers. This ride tends to get a bit...wobbly.

I started at a slow pace. With Jen's head propped up by the arm of the couch, she was able to snake her delightfully long tongue out and tease the head of my dick every time I stroked far enough forward. As much as I wanted to speed up, I knew that I should savour this. Her skin was being pulled tight in my direction as I pulled back, and then tight again in the other direction as I pushed forward, following my thrusts.

Looking over at Casey didn't help either, as Courtney raised herself up on her knees, and aimed his cock into her arse. After some resistance, as she was either completely inexperienced or Casey was just that big...(nah, she was completely inexperienced)...he was all the way in, and hammering her for all he was worth. It sure looked like that would have been fun as he was fucking her arse while she fingered herself.

"Put your dick in me," Jen said in between licks, some of which snaked their way into the hole at the end, which is always really sensitive. Feeling that I was close and that she was hoping for another orgasm, I snaked my way down her body, inserting myself in one thrust, and humping her for all I was worth. A couple of minutes later, with myself inside of Jennifer's cunt, and Casey inside of Courtney's arse, a supreme simultaneous orgasm was about to occur.

The moans in the room got louder and louder as all four of us screamed in pleasure. Jen's pussy was squeezing me tightly, begging for me to cum inside of her. And boy, did I cum, every spurt of cum brought about what felt like another orgasm. I fell on top of Jennifer, my vision telling me that the world was a bright shade of white. I was definitely spent for a while, panting. She looked up at me, and kissed me on the lips softly, and lingered there for a second.

We all stood up, and looked around the room of sexually satisfied people. Remembering about Lisa, we all suddenly looked at her. Her eyes gave off this look, which could have been lust, love, hate, or any of the in between. Whatever it was, it meant, 'Get me out of this state, now!'.

"Alright, I guess I'll have to put her under now and make her forget all about this" I offered to everyone in the room.

"Actually Simon," Courtney intervened, glancing at Jennifer, who nodded agreement to this silent question, "you may not have to do that. Lisa, if we fuck you, can we have the video tape back?"

Lisa's eyes jumped up and down for joy, the only part of her she could nod with. Shrugging my shoulders, I brought her body back to normal. Jennifer and Courtney, now dressed, which they did while I was bringing Lisa back, took one of Lisa's arms each. Picking her up, they couldn't wait to get started, and as they were walking out of the door, they yelled back, "Thanks for this Simon, we're just going back to Lisa's house to...practise some lines."

I looked over at Casey, who was still naked. At least I had the decency to put some boxers on. "Come on man, cover up," I pleaded.

He looked around the floor, searching for something to wear, and put my suit pants on...commando style. Note to self – burn those pants.

We both walked over to the kitchen to get some Gatorade...just in case the girls came back, a little extra energy never hurt anyone. While we were sitting there, drinking, exhausted, Casey looked at me and said, "So this is what people mean when they say 'this is the life'?"

"Pretty much...and hey, I was meaning to ask, what the hell did you do to Courtney to make her go off like that?"

"You know how I was fingering her while I was going down on her. Well, my thumb was exploring a...different region...if you catch my drift..." he smiled, winking at me. Why was I not surprised?

A couple of days later, I received a package in the mail, with no stamps on it. It must have been hand-delivered, I thought to myself. I opened it, and it was a videotape, with a letter sticky-taped to it. Reading the note, it said:

"Simon, thanks again for bringing us closer. This is a little memento of the other night with you...and without you. Love Corts, Jen, and Lisa"

Until next time,

Simon Shadow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 427 milliseconds