The Immortal Man

The Captain of the yacht received a notice from the manufacturer of the yacht (another company I owned) to dock at the nearest port. A structural weakness was discovered and the boat was in danger of sinking in heavy seas. "Please return to port for repairs," directed the communication.

The boat was near enough to Hawaii, so they stopped there for repairs. The yacht was placed in dry dock forcing the conspirators to relocate to some property I owned on a small island there.

My wife and her partners-in-crime hid themselves. I guess they didn't want it to be discovered that I wasn't with them. There might be too many questions asked by authorities.

As they ferreted themselves away, I started executing my revenge plans for them. Living as long as I had, I learned many tricks. In the dark ages, I was a mage. As the years progressed, I became a great archer, a swordsman, with the advent of gun powder I became a rifle and pistol expert. I trained in all the oriental forms of martial arts. I had developed into a very formidable adversary. It was through my use of these skills I was going to extract my vengeance.

The island I owned was very private. There were all sorts of electronic surveillance and armed guards designed to assure my privacy. But again, I developed the system so I knew its weaknesses. Soon I was inside the compound and hiding in the underbrush.

My three executives were all between 55 and 62 years old. They had led the good life and they let their bodies slide into disrepair. My first target was one of the fatter ones. He was ripe for a heart attack and I was going to help him have one.

One of the nice things about being rich was having all the best toys. And boy did I have them. As I watched my fat former friend to learn his habits, I remembered my holographic projector. It was state of the art. It had six projectors that projected the image, a very high quality image. The projectors were very small size wise but very powerful. I set them up around the lounge chair my fat friend favored for his evening cigar and cognac. This was going to be fun.

The next night I was waiting for him.

He dropped in his chair and lit a cigar. I walked in front of the cameras and started talking, "Hello Lloyd, I'm back."

My fat friend Lloyd stared in wonder. When he last saw me, I was a 45 year old guy with grey hair and age lines on my face. What he saw in front of him was a 20 year old in perfect health with an evil smile.

"It can't be, you're dead!" he exclaimed. "Kelly told us she did it."

"I know Lloyd. That's why I came back to get all of you. I want you to join me in death" And I smiled my evilest grin.

"Just let me touch you. That's all it will take. Just a brief moment of pain and it's all over. The only problem is that you won't be going to a nice place like I did. You'll be going to the hot place. I understand that there you'll feel pain forever." I continued as I started moving toward him.

I could see the sweat appear on his forehead and see his chest straining as his heart beat harder and harder. "No[C] stay away! I don't want to die" he pleaded.

I saw the pain appear on his face as his heart beat faster and faster. He was also having trouble breathing.

I held my arms out to him and said, "I didn't want to die either but you and your friends didn't think of what I wanted. Come to me Lloyd. The pain won't be that bad." And I made the holographic image walk through some lawn furniture.

He rolled off his lounger and tried to stand. He grabbed his chest, obviously in pain, and collapsed on the lawn. I watched as his chest stopped moving and his eyes lost their luster and their life.

I quickly grabbed up the equipment and disappeared into the dark. About an hour later some of the servants came looking for Lloyd. They tried to resuscitate him, but it was too late. He was long dead. I smiled in the darkness trying to decide who my next victim would be.

The next day I spotted one of my other executives walking on the beach getting ready to swim in the ocean. Quinton stripped completely nude and covered himself with what looked like sun screen. I watched him frolic for nearly an hour before leaving the water and drying off.

He swam alone.

A plan slowly formed in my mind. I never really liked him, so I enjoyed my plan for him. My first step was to attract some sharks to the area he swam in. Some very big, very hungry sharks.

For the next week I gathered up the discarded meat and fish parts from the garbage. The cooks were always trying to prepare very fancy dishes so there was a lot of waste. I gathered up that waste and kept putting it in the water near where Quinton swam in the morning. By the end of the week the sharks were gathering in wait for me to feed them every morning at sunrise. There was something about me that the sharks didn't like. So they stayed away from me as I swan out with their food. As soon as I swam away, they went into a feeding frenzy.

I had watched Quinton cover himself with sun screen before swimming every day. One day, I snuck out of the underbrush and stole his sunscreen. Quinton never missed it when he left the beach. That night I mixed some of the sunscreen with a fish paste. The sunscreen had a strong enough odor that the fish smell was disguised to the human nose. I knew that the sharks would smell the fish odor through the sun screen.

I dropped the tube near the route he always took back to the compound. I left it in a spot he would notice as he walked to the beach. It looked as if he had dropped it the day before when he left.

The next morning I didn't feed the sharks. I wanted them hungry and hanging around the area.

Quinton found his sunscreen as he headed to the ocean. I watch as he liberally covered his body with the doctored sun screen and then started his swim. He followed his normal custom; he swam straight out into sea for about a quarter mile before turning back. He almost made the turn before the first shark hit him. He started to scream, but was dragged under water before he could generate any real volume and alert possible rescuers. I darted out of the brush and grabbed the tainted sunscreen.

It was about an hour later as I watched from my hiding place, the last of my friends (Martin) walked down to the beach and called out for Quinton. He looked at Quinton's towel and stuff. He called a few more times looking out to sea. As he was standing there a really big Great White Shark broke the surface and rolled on his side. Plainly visible in his mouth was a human arm. My friend stared for a moment and then vomited in the sand.

I retreated into the undergrowth. Soon the beach was crowded with police and such. I stayed hidden and watched all the commotion. The police had trouble believing that two men had died on this little island in such a short time. They questioned all the help, my friend Martin, and my wife. They were looking for me and couldn't get a straight answer from anyone as to where I was. They had reports from my headquarters that I was on an extended vacation with my wife. But they couldn't find me anywhere. They were good cops and thus were very suspicious, but could find no proof of foul play.

As I snuck away I thought, "Two down, two to go."

Martin left the island and returned to Oahu on the police launch, my wife stayed on the island. I was tempted to stay on the island also, but I needed to get to one of my computers and start the fail safe program to begin the transfers of my holdings to my new identity.

I'd get back to her later. But first I wanted to cut off their funds and any possible escape routes.

I waited a few days and used an out rigger canoe to paddle to a larger, more inhabited island, grabbed a water taxi to a bigger population center on another island, and finally booked a seat on an inter-island flight to Honolulu. I was closing in on Martin. Soon I would have my revenge on him also.

Martin was not going to be easy though. The police were keeping him under close surveillance because he was a suspect in my disappearance (someone noticed I was missing) as well as the deaths of the other two. Then there was the fact that he was in the Royal Hawaiian, one of Honolulu's best hotels. He was in a suite on the top floor. It was going to be hard to get to him. But I'd figure out a way. Hell, I had all the time in the world.

++++++++++++++++++++

Kelly couldn't believe how lucky she had become. First Lloyd had died of a heart attack. He was a weak link in the plan and had to be eliminated any way. When a servant told her that he had succumbed to the heart attack, she almost slipped and smiled.

Lloyd was the computer guy who automated the transfer code. He ran the Information Systems at the corporate headquarters. He created the methodology for the transfers and then divided the actual coding up among different areas. This way no one single group was able to determine exactly what the code accomplished.

Kelly didn't like him. He was fat, sweaty, and arrogant. He demanded sex with her for his cooperation. She needed him so she complied. She got no pleasure from servicing him. It was just another step in her plan.

As she was servicing him one evening, she thought back to her husband. God she hated that man. Because of him and her desire to get back at him, she was forced to have sex with this pig. It was another reason to hate him. Soon she would accomplish her revenge on Tom, her husband, and then she would no longer need these "helpers". She was looking forward to eliminating all her "partners".

Lloyd's death due to heart failure and Quinton's death at the "hands" of a few sharks proved fortunate. Her first and second problems were eliminated. She didn't believe in fortune. If he wasn't dead, she would have blamed Tom. But she knew he was dead. She, herself, had repeatedly stabbed him in the back and chest until he stopped reacting to the knife. She then pushed him overboard. She remembered watching his dead body sinking into the depth, his dead eyes open and starring at the water as it closed over his head.

The police suspected Martin. They made him accompany them back to Oahu so that they could continue "talking" to him, and watch him closely.

Kelly waited a week before sneaking off the island and disappearing.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Tom remembered when one day Kelly suggested to him an extended vacation on our yacht. We'd cruse to all the beautiful places for 3-4 months. She claimed that I was working too much and needed to relax. It took almost three weeks for me to conclude all the deals I was working on but eventually off we went. It was just the two of us and a crew of 10 to run the yacht. Ok it wasn't quite as intimate as I would have liked, but the crew stayed out of sight as much as possible. And that was quite a feat for the male members of the crew because Kelly was completely nude every time she went on deck. It kept me very distracted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Kelly had lured her husband Tom on to the boat. They set out upon a cruise to all beautiful places. The cruise was just the two of them and the crew. She needed the crew to give them complete privacy to complete her plan to kill Tom, so she stayed naked once they were out to sea. The crew kept away from any of the places that her nude body could be seen. This fit her plan. It was as if she and Tom were the only ones on the ship.

So she set her eyes on a piece of lowlife crew member to use to kill Tom. Her best weapon was to use her body to convince him, so she took the poor fool into her bed. Then she would use him to murder her husband.

But not all her plans went as she had hoped. When the time came to kill Tom, her lover wouldn't follow through.

So she went to plan 2. She'd pull the trigger on her husband when the time came.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tom used his new alias to rent a house on the ocean and another alias to rent a suite in the hotel. In the house, he added some computer equipment so he could watch his business empire as well as sneak a peek on his "widow" and his friend whenever he found it necessary. In the suite, Tom set up a very sophisticated surveillance system to monitor Martin's coming and goings.

I was now waiting for Martin to make a move so I started recovering emails addressed to each of them from the Archives. Waiting for Martin to make his next move, I had time, so I read all the emails. After a couple of days of reading a pattern developed. It seems my "widow" started her campaign about 12 months before. She began by luring Martin into her grips. Martin was my most senior executive, and because of that position, he ruled my empire. It appears that I had granted him a little too much power and not enough supervision.

My "widow" Kelly, slowly seduced him into her bed. Once there he was hooked. I know how easy it was to become hooked, because I've been in that bed also. When she had him, she began her campaign to steal my wealth. He was hopelessly in love and followed her every direction. Kelly was a very smart girl. She made the plans and Martin saw to their execution.

I was a little proud of her. She was very through. I guess I could pick real performers. Too bad I missed the character flaw that made her want to kill me. I would need to be a little more careful in the future when I picked the next woman I'd marry.

Soon Martin needed some specialized help. So he brought Quinton and Lloyd into the plot. The four of them developed and started the "plan". The plan was simple. Move all my money to their offshore accounts in small batches. That way they could steal billions without it being noticed.

Only Kelly, my loving wife, knew that I needed to die for the plan to succeed.

One night we were on the deck recovering from a very energetic love making session when Kelly called me over to the rail to point something out to me. As I looked over the edge, she stabbed me with a steak knife in the chest. As I stood there in amazement as she repeatedly stabbed me, then pushed me overboard and tossed the knife in after me. She made sure no one saw her. The bitch actually watched me sink into the dark water with a smile on her face. I really didn't understand why she looked so happy. I never hit her, I always made sure that she climaxed when we made love, and her monthly allowance was a couple of million dollars a month. And if she ran short one month, I put a few more million in her account, no questions asked. Whatever she wanted she got.

As I sank into the depths, I thought, "The bitch has tried to kill me. I wonder why?"

The next morning she emailed Martin just two little words, "It's done." He arranged for Lloyd and Quinton to join him as he flew out to the yacht. As the Brits say, "The game was afoot."

They started the money transfers. They wanted to get as much transferred before it was noticed that I was missing. Kelly kept her lover hidden in the main stateroom. She had the thrill of using his body, while telling the crew that I was under the weather and resting in bed.

One night after making love on the deck, she tossed her dead lover's body over the rail. Another problem eliminated. Now all she had to do was eliminate her co-conspirators and her plan was completed. She had made her plans for their deaths, but right now she needed them for a bit longer. But as soon as their parts in the plans were completed, they were gone along with most of the crew. She planned to arrange to sink the boat.

As I read her emails and electronic personal diary, I realized that she was really a heartless bitch. It would be challenging to out fox her. It had been many lifetimes since I had a worthy adversary. This was going to be fun.

And besides I owed her one for the knifing.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess I'll take some time from my story to tell you a little about me. As you already know, I'm immortal. I have lived somewhere between 3000 and 4000 years. I am 6' tall and weigh about 215 pounds. My body is hard from exercise and looks as if I'm carved out of stone. My hair is a dirty blond, my eyes, well let me explain. My eyes are a little strange. They are green, no big deal. But the pupils are where they differ from normal human eyes. If you look closely into my eyes you will notice that my pupils are elongated slightly.

My pupils look more like a reptile than a human. They are not perfectly round. Over the thousands of years I learned to keep my eye lids slightly closed hiding the deformity. Once civilization progressed far enough, I started having contacts specially made to hide the deformity, so that my pupils looked round. Just like everyone else.

Because of my eyes, I knew I wasn't a member of the human race. I could never have a family or children. I had to hide my differences. So I was destined to be alone, forever. In my early years, human hunters killed me because my eyes were different from theirs. That's why I learned to hide my differences.

I don't know why but my night vision is perfect. I can see as well in complete darkness as I can in bright sunshine. And for some reason, my sense of smell is like a bloodhound's. It's funny, but for all my differences, animals like me. Dogs upon seeing me start wagging their tails, cats are my friends, and all other forms of wildlife greet me. I have no idea why this occurs but it can be handy. It's funny but no animal will attack me.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm strong. Un-humanly strong! Well maybe not as strong as Superman, but I'm no wimp either.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A couple of months have gone by and Martin must have started feeling confident. He's started appearing in public. First it was just a walk on the beach, and then it moved up to lunch at various restaurants on the boulevard, and finally night clubbing.

I was watching him waiting for a pattern to develop in his movements. As soon as I spotted a pattern, then I'd make my move.

One day one of the alarms I had put on the off shore accounts when off. Someone was trying to withdraw funds from that account. Soon alarms were going off on all the off shore accounts Martin and Kelly had created. Soon the banks were getting phone calls from a very worried Martin. Soon he realized that the accounts were empty.

So did the hotel and he was soon out on the street.

I followed him around Honolulu watching and waiting for him to stop someplace. I noticed him talking very hastily on his cell phone. Since I wasn't on my PC, I couldn't be sure, but I'll bet he was telling Kelly her plans went belly up and all the money was gone.

Boy I wish I could have heard that conversation!

Once he hung up, Martin started walking toward Diamond Head. I followed. He spent the next hour climbing to the top. He waited until the tourists had all left before climbing over the railing. He just stood there as if he could make up his mind whether or not to jump so I helped him decide.

I said, "Hello Martin. Want me to help?"

Martin turned at the familiar voice. He saw me.

"No you're supposed to be dead!" he screamed, and started backing up. He reached the edge and fell. I listened to him scream all the way down.

"Three down and one to go," I thought.

By the time I was able to return to my island Kelly had dropped right out of sight. There was no sign of her. I started hunting her down again. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and finally after about two years I was almost ready to give up.

I was enjoying the weather in Cancun. I'd been here about a month and was contemplating where my next stop would be in my effort to find Kelly. I was walking along the beach when I saw her. No it wasn't Kelly, but a woman who really grabbed my attention. She was beautiful and she was smiling directly at me. Now I'm not usually affected by beautiful women, but this one was different. I felt myself getting an erection. I haven't been attracted like that to human women in hundreds of years, but I was to this one.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds