The Immortal Man

She walked right up to me and said, "Hi I'm Cindy. I think I have been waiting for you for all my life." And then she smiled.

As I was trying to come up with a cute line, when she removed her sunglasses. I found myself looking into eyes exactly like mine. She had the same elongated pupils I had. She dropped her sunglasses back over her face.

"I've always know you were here." She told me. "I've been looking for you for thousands of years. Shall we see if we are designated to be mates?"

I smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Gary this time. And you have a great idea."

We walked along the beach until we found a coffee shop to rest and get acquainted. We drank coffee until we thought our bladders would explode.

The longer we talked, the fonder I grew of her. She talked about her existence. She reached womanhood about 500 years ago. At that time she started sensing my presence. She did not know who I was or how to find me, but she knew I was destined to be her mate. As time passed she tried to find me, only appearing where I was after I had already left.

Every time her monthly cycle approached, the need to fine me increased until it was almost painful. Two weeks ago she felt my presence in Mexico. She was in Oregon. We were close. She bought a ticket on the next flight to Cancun. When the plane landed, she felt me nearby. While she was arranging for a rental car, she felt me nearby. She ran out of the agent's office and started trying to find me. I was so close to her now. Her body ached for me. Then she found me, and knew I was the one.

As I sat with her talking, I noticed a very pleasing aroma emanating from her, but I didn't recognize the perfume. She must have noticed me sniffing because she smiled and said, "That's the smell of my arousal. Being so close to you excites me."

I was grinning from ear to ear as I took her hand and we walked to my rented house. We started out just having sex but ended up making love all night and the next morning. I knew we were meant to be. It was the first time I had ever felt this way. I looked into her eyes and felt complete for the first time in my life. She looked back up into my eyes and said, "I love you. Our baby will be a perfect little girl."

"When we are ready, I'll give you the best baby in the world." I agreed.

"You already have." She answered.

I looked at her with questioning eyes.

"We women know when we are with child."

Later that afternoon, we got up, showered and ate. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We went for a walk, holding hands the entire time. As far as we were concerned, we were the only two people on earth. Come to think of it, we were the only two people on earth of our kind.

Over the next few months, we got closer than I had ever been with another person in all my lives. It was as if we were meant for each other. Her stomach started showing the baby. We were sitting together on the couch one evening when she said, "I just felt her kick. Put your hand here." I gave her a funny look as she said "her".

"Mothers know the sex of our children" was the reply I got.

I put my hand on Cindy's belly and for the first time felt my daughter move. I know I said daughter, but I know better than to question my Cindy.

One night after making love, I told Cindy all about Kelly. I explained about our marriage and her deceit. How she tried to kill me. How she tried to steal my wealth. How she planned to murder her partners and keep everything for herself. How much I hated her and wished for revenge.

Later that month Cindy asked me. "Do you still want to find Kelly?"

I nodded.

"I feel her nearby. Let's go hunting." She replied with a big smile. "I still owe her for trying to kill my man. I think she should suffer."

I glanced over at Cindy and knew she meant exactly what she said. I made a note never to get this woman mad at me. Cindy and I returned home and sat by a globe in my study. She started rotating the globe with one finger tracing its turning. She suddenly stopped the globe at Greece. She looked at me, "She's living on a small island near Crete. " Three days later we were on a plane heading to the Mediterranean.

We traveled by train to Crete. There we set up a love nest in a small villa. We started renting sail boats and cruising the islands. On the third day, Cindy grabbed my hand and pointed at a small island.

"She's there, but I also sense a small presence with her. I think she has had a child. "

Then she looked at me, "You can't hurt her child. I won't allow it. He did nothing to harm you. And besides we are going to deprive him of a mother," was her response.

I knew better that to argue, so I just nodded my agreement. We spent the rest of the week investigating the island. It was only about five miles square and roughly round in shape. It was very rocky and only suited to raising goats and olives. There were some vacation villas on the sea ward side of the island. Kelly was living in one of the smaller ones facing the westerly. We quietly rented a villa as far east as possible. We started our plan to make Cindy friends with her. Cindy would not let me near her. Kelly would recognize me and flee again. I was not to be recognized by Kelly until it was time for our revenge.

It was easy for Cindy to make friends with Kelly. All women formed a bond with pregnant women. Cindy used these natural instincts to make friends with Kelly. After about a week the two of them were going everywhere together. Cindy told Kelly that her husband (me) was still working and it would be a couple of weeks before I arrived. So I had to stay hidden in the villa where I could not be seen. I was bored days without my Cindy during the days, but Cindy made me forget that boredom at night. While she was beginning to get quite a belly on her, I was still able to "sneak" up behind her as she lay on her side. She always let me into her body so I was a very happy guy.

One night Cindy and I were recovering after some very vigorous love making, when she said, "I think we're ready to get even. Then we'll let her suffer a few weeks and execute our final revenge."

After a week we started phase two of the plan we had devised for Kelly.

One evening at dusk, Kelly found herself on a bluff overlooking the sea. She stood there watching the water when a little voice in her head told her to strip. She did. Not really realizing what was happening.

I stepped out of the shadows and said, "Hi Kelly. Remember me? You killed me with a knife." And then I showed her my eyes for the first time.

Her eyes widened into large saucers, her hands went over her mouth to stifle a scream. She started backing up. She backed up to the edge of the cliff and I thought she was going to fall. But instead she turned and ran screaming back toward the village. I could have easily caught her but I was having too much fun tormenting her.

The locals saw her running naked through the village, screaming that she had seen a monster on the cliff. She was placed in the hospital and because of her ramblings found "not to be of sound mind". She was placed in a mental institution. I visited her a few nights. By the time I was done her mind was completely gone or at least that's what the doctors thought. She kept screaming that she saw a dead man and I wasn't human. There was nothing wrong with Kelly's mind. I wanted her to know that I was alive and still out there waiting for her. Her behavior was noted by the staff and they thought her illness was getting worse.

Kelly's son was put up for adoption by the authorities because they felt that Kelly would never regain her mind. Cindy and I adopted him. We felt her should not suffer for his mother's crimes. We would raise him as if he was our own son.

Cindy and I quietly sailed away from the island.

For some reason Cindy wanted to stay on my island in the South Pacific. The one I was constantly reborn on over these many centuries. She wanted to our baby born there. One night she was really wild when we had sex. We made love in our bed for hours and I dropped off to sleep. Sometime during the night, I felt my wife start to get up. I started to stop her when she said, "I'll be right back. It's only a bathroom break."

I was so exhausted that I fell right back to sleep. The next time I awakened, she was next to me in bed. I started to hug her but she grabbed my arm, "Be careful, you'll hurt her." It took a second for her comment to sink into my foggy brain.

I sat up in bed and looked at my Cindy. She had a small bundle sucking her breast. Our daughter, Elle, had been born. I carefully kissed my Cindy as she tried to show me our child. I looked at the baby lying on her chest. She was about half the size of a human baby.

I must have shown some form of concern, but Cindy just smiled, "She's the correct size. Our children are born smaller so that the mother feels no pain. I made love with you last night to open myself up for an easier birth. "

"But you're two months early!" I exclaimed.

Again the smile, "No that's the normal time for us. And there's one more thing I need to show you."

She unwrapped the blankets from around our daughter. Then I saw it. Our daughter had a small tail. It was sort of cute for a tail that is.

"It will disappear before she is one year old," I was told.

I touched it and it wrapped around my finger. I felt a strange tingling in my hand. "Don't move yet. She's learning about you." Cindy whispered.

As the years went by I always wondered how Cindy got all this knowledge about our daughter. But she never told me.

I watched the children grow. Elle grew into a beautiful young woman just like her mother. Kelly's son turned out to be gifted. He soon graduated from college and started working his way up in my businesses. But Elle was actually in charge, after all she was immortal.

Before I knew it, 60 years had elapsed and it was time for Cindy and I to disappear from this life and start another. Too many of our age group were dying and we would start to stand out. Elle would understand because she was also an immortal. Our son and his family were normal; they would grieve for us and morn our loss. For them I felt sad.

One night as I brought up my plans for our future, Cindy interrupted me.

"I sense another like us on this planet. He is a male and Elle will find him someday. They will be a pair"

"So", I replied.

"So? Don't you know that there is only one pair like us, allowed per planet? We will not be returning here," she stated as if we had no choice in the matter.

"Will we still be together?" I asked.

"Yes", was the only answer I got.

"Then let us begin the journey," was my reply.

The staff found Cindy and I the next morning when they went to investigate why we did not come down for breakfast. They remarked how peaceful and happy we appeared.

Our family and friends mourned us as we were buried at sea.

Somewhere in the universe two individuals were reborn, this time together.

*

Author's Note:

Thanks to OldFart for all his help editing this story. Any mistakes are my entire fault because I couldn't help messing around with the story after I got it back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds