• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Intern
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Intern

Our little shared appetizer was interrupted by the honk of a car horn. We both looked up to see a bank customer wave at us clearly enjoying the show. We laughed and waved back, but the exposure clearly inspired Amelia and she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock. In her excitement she choked and gagged but remained focused on pleasing me. I turned to see yet another car slowly pass through the bank. I had to be the envy of the male world at that moment. Once again, I felt an approaching orgasm. I pulled Amelia to her feet and embraced her.

"Let's focus on you young lady," I demanded as I pushed her into a chair and lifted her legs onto my shoulders as I knelt before her.

I then pulled her nineteen year-old pussy lips apart and pushed my tongue as deeply into her as its length would allow. Amelia's legs clamped around my head and she screamed in joy. I drug my tongue up to her clit and coaxed it out from beneath its hood. Sucking it between my lips and teasing her with my tongue, I could tell this was a pleasure she had never experienced.

"Oh, Mr. Miller! I mean Derek. Oh, God! Stop, no don't stop. Stop! Oh no, no, no, don't stop! Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! What is happening to me? Oh, oh, oh. Oh, please, please, please! Oh, Derek! I have never felt anything so wonderful in my life!" she exclaimed again and again.

I pulled away from her pussy and licked my lips savoring her juices and feeling the pride of sharing in her first orgasm. She slumped in her chair as I noticed a car sitting in the drive through with no intention of moving until the next car pulled in behind him. Him? No, as I looked more closely I could see a young lady enjoying our show. I shared the news with Amelia and she smiled.

I began to speak, "A beautiful and bright young lady such as you should always have the pleasure of an orgasm. Most men will lose interest in sex once they have ejaculated, so insist on being pleasured before you return the favor. A good lover will see to it that you have experienced the feeling you just felt before the night is over.

"As much as I would like to fuck you, Amelia, it's better that you save your virginity for a man who is very special. Scott may, or may not, be that man so enjoy him and let him enjoy you to the extent you feel you should."

"You are special to me, Derek."

"And, you are special to me, Amelia. What we have just shared makes an old man feel young again. You are one beautiful and sexy lady and I am privileged to have enjoyed your charms. I hope I have provided enough information and experience for you to be confident on the hayride. Just remember, you have as much to share in a relationship as he has, if not more. Have fun."

"Derek? Isn't there something more I can do for you by way of a 'thank you'?" Amelia asked as she gently scratched the length of my cock with her fingernails?

She did not wait for a response. She turned me to face the window and knelt with her ass against the glass as she wrapped her lips around my cock. She squeezed my balls as she bobbed up and down on my cock varying the speed and suction as she expertly delivered a blow job. As I faced the window I could see the woman in her car, smiling, with neither of her hands on the steering wheel. She had seen a show and was still there for a finale that I, too, was about to enjoy.

"Amelia, you have a decision to make."

"What's that?" she asked without losing her rhythm.

"Are you a spitter or a swallower?"

And the question remained unanswered as I could hold back no longer unleashing a torrent of pent up cum deep into Amelia's throat. She was clearly a swallower as she pulled every last drop from my drooping member, licked her lips, and smiled.

As she stood and wrapped her arms around me, the headlights rolled away and the driver shared a "thank you" blast of the horn.

------

Amelia breezed in Monday morning as if gliding on air. As she took her place at her desk, she was surrounded by inquiring co-workers. She hit the highlights: what she wore, what he wore, how long it lasted, did she have a good time, was the band good, did they dance, will she go out with him again. They were satisfied with what she shared and merrily began their day as Amelia rolled away from her desk and looked at me.

"If you have a few minutes after work, Mr. Miller, I'll tell you the rest of the story." She winked then smiled as she rolled back to her desk.

Maybe Amelia and her hayride will inspire another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Intern
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds