• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Last Flowers Ch. 05

The Last Flowers Ch. 05

123

~

~*~:~*#E#*~:~*~

Ellowyn wiped the half-dried tears from her face with rough fingers. Her toes had taken root overnight and now cramp was moving up her legs. She'd moved further up the incline to the crest of the hill. That way she could look behind her and see Amaranth. If she was going to be a tree again, she wanted to be near her friend.

A noise echoed through the woods, a voice shouting. Ellowyn lifted her head from her knees and looked for the source. It was too far away to be seen.

"SARIELLE?" she screamed, but there was no reply.

It grew quiet again. Then she heard another noise, one that sounded more sexual in nature. Ellowyn kept her eyes open, sweeping the trees, hoping to see her. Minutes past and she grew anxious, but finally she spotted a shadow between distant trees.

"SARIELLE!"

"ELLOWYN?" the elhuven replied. "I don't know where I am."

"I'm over here." Fresh tears trickled down her face. She watched as Sarielle appeared between the trees. And she wasn't alone. There were two women with her. She'd brought friends!

"Ellowyn?"

She waved her arms. "Here!"

The elhuven saw her and redirected the struggling group. All three of them were hunched up like they were in pain, but the new girls looked especially uncomfortable.

"Sarielle." Ellowyn held out her arms and sobbed, her tears turning to ones of distress. "Help me."

Sarielle let go of the women to come to her. She took in her buried feet and spindly fingers. "Oh, Ellowyn." She knelt in front of her and stroked her cheek. "Have you been here this whole time?"

Ellowyn clutched her arm and nodded through her sobs. "I told you I'd wait for you."

Sarielle turned her head to check on her friends. One had sat where she'd been left and curled into a ball. The other was starting to meander off, while furiously masturbating. Sarielle stood up to capture the straying one and bring her back.

"Sit here for a minute. I need to help Ellowyn," she said, bringing her over. The woman collapsed on her knees and continued her task. "Tell me if they try to run off," Sarielle told Ellowyn as she stepped over her waist.

Ellowyn helped guide her down into a position over her root and held her skirt out of the way Sarielle could slide the makeshift rings from one side of her labia. Juices oozed out, a glob landing on Ellowyn's swelling root. Sarielle's thighs were already covered in the stuff. She seemed a little embarrassed about her friends being there, but neither of them was paying attention. She slid easily down the shaft, tilting her head back and squeezing it in anticipation. Her hips ground their crotches together and already Ellowyn could feel vitality rushing through her veins. Wet slapping sounds filled the woods. While Sarielle impaled herself, Ellowyn's roots retracted, once again forming toes. Her skin lost its roughness and bark chips became fingernails.

A long moan came from one of the women, who twitched in the dirt as she came. It startled them both, but Sarielle kept pounding root into herself.

"I'm all better now," Ellowyn said. "You can stop if you like."

Panting, Sarielle shook her head. "Please. I need to cum."

The tree had worked her up again. Ellowyn could help with that. She moved one of the arms that braced her and tweaked the elhuven's clit.

"Ah!" Sarielle writhed as she bucked, getting closer. "Mmmmhh."

The movement stroked Ellowyn in all the right ways. Her root swelled with more water, increasing the tightness hugging her and making Sarielle moan. Ellowyn gasped and let forth a torrent of cum into the elhuven's cunt. As it shot out, Sarielle whimpered and slowed down, tightening her grip on Ellowyn's shoulder. The last bit trickled from Ellowyn's root and slowly leaked from the elhuven's pussy. Sarielle took a moment to catch her breath, so Ellowyn took the opportunity to give her a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for rescuing me again."

"Thank you for taking in my friends." She rose slowly, the root leaving her with a slurp and a flood of fluids. Although it was only a tiny bit bigger than last time, her eyes went wide when she saw it. "Did I really have that inside me?"

"Sorry, I took in a lot of water, so it swelled a little bigger than I planned." She gave her a remorseful look. "I wanted to keep it small because you're not used to it, and with elves bruising so easily..."

"We're slightly better than elves about bruising, but I am a little sore down there." She saw Ellowyn's wince. "Not inside, just where my hip bones were hitting your trunk yesterday."

"You did get very excited."

Sarielle smiled, but a laugh died on her lips and she stood up. She helped Ellowyn to her feet and went over to the dark-haired elhuven. The girl resembled a caterpillar the way she was curled up and undulating, but Sarielle got her sitting up and swept the hair off her sweaty face. "This is Hevani."

Ellowyn smiled at her. "Hello."

"Hi," she said in a tiny voice, quickly averting her gaze. Her yellow eyes were rimmed with red and she was quite distraught. It looked like the girl was fighting the urge to touch herself, which given her arousal level, must be pretty intolerable.

Ellowyn went to aid the other girl, a tall creature with fire hair and green eyes.

"And that's Aster," Sarielle informed her.

"Thanks." The blushing woman let go of her to pull down her skirt. She was much cheerier than her friend.

Unable to contain her excitement, Ellowyn jumped up to twirl and pounce on Sarielle. "Two new friends! Thank you."

Sarielle didn't share her enthusiasm and shrugged her off. "I brought three, but Kerensa got away from me. I have to find her. Can you watch Hevani and Aster?"

Ellowyn sat down with the elhuvens and smiled at them. Three new friends! Oh, how she hoped they would revive other nymphs.

~

~*~:~*#K#*~:~*~

"Kerensa, I'm sorry. I'll come back for you," Sarielle's voice said somewhere.

"It's fine." Kerensa dismissed it with a wave of her arm. Her body was pulsating with heat and she needed to get to this tree and the fucking it promised.

She rubbed her clit fiercely, humping the air in desperation. She breathed in deep when she saw the golden-red halo around the tree. What an extraordinary tree, so odd in shape. Her eyes took it in while her legs moved her closer. Five big limbs came from the centre, each bearing a column of shiny red fruit at the end. Her body was so charged she barely felt the orgasm she'd reached, only the weakness that made her fall to the ground. She watched the closest branch lower and from it came a thin vine. It uncoiled from the bark to snake through the leaves. Over her ankle it slithered, and up her legs. It stroked her, rubbing the cotton separating it from her genitals. Kerensa got her knees underneath her and shoved her butt in the air, pulling down the back of her underwear to expose her bottom. She needed something inside her and right now it didn't matter if it was an evil tree.

The vine headed between her cheeks. It felt the dripping metal of her lock, but retreated to her butt and nudged at the hole. The tip pressed hard and weaselled into the opening.

"Auhhh!"

More followed, a snake in her intestines. There was a vine in her butt, her naughty butt she'd let Gawain fuck. Kissing wasn't enough for vulgar girls like her. She'd rubbed her crotch on his leg like a dog in heat. It was his idea to use that hole, but she was so perverted she agreed. And she'd been sticking cucumbers up there ever since.

"Gods, please have mercy on my soul. I'm sorry for being so weak and giving in to my whoring desires," she gasped.

The vine withdrew as if hearing her plea. But then she felt something cold press against her hole and pressure on her sphincter. Her groan turned into a moan as it popped inside. She watched between her legs as a second vine approached clutching an oval fruit. It placed it between her cheeks and pushed, shoving it into her colon as far as it could. Another was shoved in her hole, then another, each one feeling better than the last. Wetness oozed from her cunt, hanging in long threads between her legs.

As the next was forced into her, Kerensa threw back her head and cried in bliss, bucking her hips and clenching the vine in her arse. She lost count after that, but she could feel her belly growing taught and the firmness under her ribs. It was packing her large intestine full and worming about wonderfully, as it did. Another seed slid into her back passage and she was hit with another orgasm. The last two were pushed in while she was still coming down. A vine smeared her hole with something cold and then the tree was still.

Kerensa gingerly felt between her legs, sucking in a breath when her fingers passed her throbbing clit and swollen labia. Her arsehole was pouting, stuck open like it was trying to spit the last fruit out, but it was covered with sticky sap that seemed to act as a glue. It held everything in when she stood up and she found she was able to walk, albeit hindered by her burning arousal. She rubbed her bloated belly and snuck a hand down to pinch her clit. She had to fuck something.

"This damn lock! Sorry for saying damn. Fuck. Shit."

She hurried into the woods, hoping she'd encounter her friends. Thankfully, they hadn't witnessed all that.

All she could see were trees, shrubs, and other forest-y things. Everything looked the same. There were a couple of bushes here and there with tiny purple flowers, but nothing really worthy of a landmark.

"Great, now I'm lost."

Maybe she should wait to be found. If she kept walking she could go further astray. The idea came to her that no one would see her if she masturbated quickly. The gods would understand, right? It wasn't her fault.

She sat in the leaves and hitched her damp skirt to her hips. Her fingers jumped on her clit and rubbed furiously, but it wasn't enough. Her vagina ached for something.

Then it hit her —She had the wire cutters.

"No, Kerensa, you mustn't."

She fought with herself for three seconds before taking the bag from her back and pulling out the cutters. She lined their blades up on the first bar and clamped down. Two more snips and she could slide the lock from her skin. Freedom.

Her finger explored the slit and found the source of the fluid. She was so aroused it slid in without trying. So easily, that she pushed a second in to join it, pumping them slowly while she learned the new sensation.

"Forgive me."

She bit the inside of her cheek and shut her eyes. When she opened them she caught sight of the red flower to her right. An oak had been blocking her sight of the plant before, but in this position she could see it fully. It was a small tree and the bloom was its only flower.

Kerensa gasped. Sae said the tree sprites were small, twisted trees with flowers. That had to be one of them.

~

~*~:~*#R#*~:~*~

A bird twittered in Rozenwild's ear as it bounced along her arm branch. Stupid birds, able to fly wherever they liked, using her as a perch. She wished she could move to shake it off, but she'd long lost that ability. The bird took flight, darting through the woods on some unknown mission. Rozenwild sighed. Two leaves fell from one of her twigs and fluttered to the ground.

'I'm tired,' she thought to herself. 'So very tired.'

She couldn't remember feeling sleepy in her tree form before. In a different form of consciousness, yes, but never sleepy. She knew what it meant.

A vocal sound echoed through the trees. Not a scream, but something else. This was not a sound of distress. The cursed tree had caught another woman. Poor thing. Still, at least it was a quick death.

'Not like this,' she hissed, although no one could hear.

It was unusual though, as she swore a winter hadn't passed since the last time. Maybe people were building further into the forest. Maybe one would find her.

They'd have to be fast.

Leaves crunched somewhere nearby. A rabbit, probably. Something moved to the north. Was that a person? No, way. It couldn't be. A girl? Oh, it was a girl! A GIRL! How did she survive the tree? If only Rozenwild could call to her.

'Come this way. Come this way.'

The girl was walking diagonally towards her, but her current trajectory would have her pass thirty metres away. Rozenwild tried to tilt her flower, but it wouldn't budge. She just didn't have anything left. It had taken so much of her strength to make a bud this year. When it had bloomed she'd cried at the size of the pitiful thing. The girl would never see it even if it were facing the right way.

She watched on as the girl strayed to the left, then drifted back, then stopped. She was lost. Well, obviously. If she knew where she was, she'd be heading back the way she'd come, not further into the forest. After surveying her surroundings, she set off at a new angle, one that would bring her on Rozenwild's other side.

'Yes! Yes, go that way, my sweet darling.'

She was painfully close, but still so far. She had to look up, had to change her course again. She was still going to miss her. Rozenwild's flower barely carried a scent and couldn't come close to reaching that far. She could feel her heart breaking. How bitter an end to have come so close to being saved.

The girl stopped again, half out of view behind the oak with the fat arse. This time she didn't move off, just stared as if waiting or looking for something, before dropping to the ground. Rozenwild thought she was resting, but her hand went straight to her groin.

'Oh, my, wildflowers. She's jerking off.'

'Well, sometimes you just need release.'

She was looking around to make sure no one was watching. Unbeknown to her, she was giving Rozenwild the perfect view of her splayed legs. Her fingers left her groin and came back from her bag with a tool of sorts. It seemed she was removing something gold from her genitals. It was as if she was putting on a show for her, gently feeling around before she stuck a finger in herself.

'Oh, you luscious thing.'

A trickle of sap dribbled down Rozenwild's bark. How she yearned to touch her. It had been so long.

The girl turned her head and stared straight at her, mouth open. Rozenwild checked to see if there were any animals behind her to account for her startling. There weren't.

'Can you see me?'

Without taking her eyes off her, the girl got up and started to come closer.

'You can see my flower, can't you?'

Her stride slowed about four metres away.

'Don't be scared. I won't hurt you, honey. That's it. Come see the pretty flower.'

With the cautiousness of a mouse, she crept closer. "You're one of them, aren't you?"

'What?'

"Sae told me about you."

Someone told her? A nymph or another creature? Was one of her sisters awake? It wasn't her flower that had attracted this girl. She'd known what she was looking at as soon as she'd seen her. That meant she knew how to help her.

She reached out to pat Rozenwild's trunk then laughed. "I don't even know if you can hear me. I'm probably talking to myself."

Rozenwild groaned. The girl was right-handed and she'd used the same fingers that had been in her snatch to touch Rozenwild's bark. She could feel the moisture on her skin, the energy seep into her cells. It was like a drop of water in a dessert.

'Get on me, woman! I don't care who told you about me.'

She studied her curiously, though she was most drawn to the red bloom on her healthiest branch. "It's so lovely. What gorgeous colouring. I've never seen anything like it." Her finger gently brushed several petals and she tilted at the waist to bring her face close enough to smell it. "What a shame. It's so disappointing when pretty flowers have no scent."

Although impatient, Rozenwild appreciated the compliment. Less so the insult. 'Mount me and I'll show you what a real flower looks like.'

The girl took a painfully long time to ponder her way down to her root.

'MADAM, PLEASE!'

She let out a deep breath and lowered her skirt to the ground. "I can't believe I'm doing this. Um...Oh, Gods." She straddled Rozenwild's legs and hovered just above her root. With her hand guiding herself, she nudged at it with her hole until it slid in. "I don't know if this is hurting you or not. I'm sorry."

With horrific slowness, she eased herself down the entire length of the shaft, her face screwed up as if she expected it to hurt. Rozenwild could feel the energy flow into her like cool water on a hot day. It breathed life into her dying cells. She was so distracted by this it took her a moment to notice the woman's backside was stuffed with small objects.

'What has that that tree put in you?'

Whatever it was, she didn't appear to be in any pain. And given Rozenwild couldn't make her root any larger in this state, the extra tightness would be more pleasurable for both of them.

The woman started to hump her in an awkward way. It was clear she wasn't very experienced, but she didn't need to be. While Rozenwild enjoyed the sensations, both sexual and that of life returning to her body, she took in her saviour. A little taller than her, she was. With a round face and narrow jaw. Long black hair, blue eyes, blueish-grey skin with rosy cheeks. Her ears were tapered, her nose pushed up. She'd have to be about the prettiest girl Rozenwild could dream up. Maybe she was so close to death she was hallucinating.

"Gods, I'm sorry. My blasphemy is inexcusable and so are my perversions."

'I forgive you of every sin you've ever made in every life you've had. Just don't stop.'

Rozenwild could feel her bark growing softer, her limbs gaining flexibility. She could wriggle her twigs and twist her trunk. Soon she would be a nymph again. At last.

~

~*~:~*#K#*~:~*~

If cock up her arsehole felt good, this was amazing. She should have run away and fucked a tree years ago.

"KERENSA?"

Her blood went cold and she turned her upper body in the direction Sarielle's voice came from.

The girl appeared fifty metres behind her. "Kerensa!" She saw her and stopped suddenly. "Come this way when you two are finished," she called and darted back over the rise.

Kerensa covered her burning face with her hands. How embarrassing. It wasn't the first time she'd been caught, but it was still mortifying. She considered jumping off and chasing after her, but her pussy yearned for more and she was so close to cumming. She stared at the tree trunk in front of her. If she looked hard enough, she could make a face from the knots and creases. At least now she had confirmation she was fucking a nymph and not some random tree.

Kerensa swallowed the lump in her throat and raised herself up to drop herself on the tree-cock. She soon forgot about potential audiences and lost herself to pounding her cunt on wood. She wanted it bigger, needed more in her hungry hole.

"Feels so good," she gasped. "Oh, gods, with my arse full...Both holes!"

She couldn't have imagined having something in both holes would feel so glorious. She was the biggest whore. The biggest whore ramming a tree into her stretched virgin cunt, her arsehole fused open.

"Oh, gods! Oh, gods. Oh, oh! OhaaaaaahhHH!"

Her body jerked and she grabbed a branch to stop her falling. The limb startled her by moving slowly to rest against her waist. The other bough creaked and lowered to her other side.

"Oh, um, h-hello."

The tree didn't reply, but its twigs tickled her rear. She squeezed her cheeks together, but as soon as she relaxed they did it again. The movement made her rock forward.

"Oh." She took the hint and ground herself against the bark, getting back to her previous pace.

Her vagina squelched obscenely, but the sound only made her hotter. She increased her speed, spurred on by the feeling of movement inside her. The limbs now held her hips, encouraging her to bounce. The trunk had turned in shape to one more humanoid. The bark from the waist up was smooth and pale grey. A skinny part was becoming a neck and there was a well-defined head. In minutes, a crease plumped into lips and knots balled into eyes. Leaves and bark lengthened into strands of dark red hair that turned black at the ends. Tiny leaf-like ears sprouted as the face continued to morph. Green irises filled in the eyes, shaded by long lashes. Her eyelids fluttered lightly. The tree hummed and a tongue darted out to lick her red lips.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Last Flowers Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds