The Last Flowers Ch. 05

"Hello," she said with a smirk. Her voice was velvety smooth and sexy.

Kerensa stared at her. "H-hi. Who are you?"

"I should be asking you that. Do you always jump on strangers' genitals without asking?"

"I'm sorry. I thought—"

She giggled. "It's all right. I've been waiting for it a long time. I'm Rozenwild."

Fingers tickled her butt and she remembered to keep going. "Kerensa."

"So I heard. Tell me, Kerensa, why do you keep begging forgiveness?"

She looked away. "Because I'm a dirty slut who can't stop shoving things in her butt."

Dumbfounded, the nymph blinked. "Okay." She kissed her nose and ran a finger around Kerensa's labia, putting on a sultry smirk. "Do you enjoy cock in here as well?"

She licked her lips nervously. "I've never...had anything in there."

"The cage you took off?"

"I could squeeze a finger up there but, I wanted to stay a virgin."

"So you're still pure no matter how many times you've taken it up the arse?" She chuckled. "Your culture is peculiar. Idolising things like virginity, which doesn't even have a distinct definition."

"It has. Sex is vaginal penetration."

Her smirk got bigger. "With a cock, or fingers? Where do tongues fit into this? What about two girls, can they fuck every night and still be virgins?"

Kerensa's forehead creased. She opened her mouth to protest, but was lost for what to say. She stared into the forest, deep in thought. Where did you draw the line? She'd been consoling herself with the thought all the sexual things she'd done, although sinful, weren't so bad because she'd left her vagina untouched.

Rozenwild bucked her hips sharply, driving her root deep into Kerensa and jolting her from her head. "Ah, I was worried I'd broken you." She rolled her hips in circles, grinding into her. "Could we..." She kissed her hard. "...talk about this later?"

Kerensa moved her hips to match her rhythm and kissed her back. She tasted like an unripe apple, juicy and tart. More of the tree faded away and she found Rozenwild could now fuck her in return. Her roots pulled out of the earth and she stumbled trying to stay upright. Her arms held Kerensa tightly and lowered her to the ground, still locked in a kiss. Kerensa spread her legs, but the nymph grabbed one of her thighs and lifted it, showing her how to wrap her legs around her. The angle let Rozenwild get deep on her strokes, making Kerensa moan at the sensation. The nymph left her lips to kiss her throat and lick her face. Her new fingers massaged her breast, her buttocks, touching her everywhere, making her feel good all over in a way Gawain never did.

Rozenwild had worked up to a frantic pace. Kerensa could tell she was getting close when her hands stopped their administrations. Her face twisted in rapture and her body went so rigid it looked painful. Breathing hard, she lowered her head to kiss her sweetly.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I have a reward for you." Her fingers found Kerensa's clit and rubbed at the little button. She fucked her at the same time and seconds later Kerensa was dropping off the edge into another orgasm. The nymph stimulated her until it was over before gently extracting her root. She pulled Kerensa's limp body up and sat her against her chest. Her hand smoothed Kerensa's hair while she caught her breath. "Who was that girl who called out to you?"

"That's Sarielle. She went missing yesterday, but she came back to tell us about this evil tree and how it planted fruit in her, and how she fornicated with another tree, only it turned out to be a sprite turned into a tree."

"Did she say who it was?"

"Um... I can't remember. It was a pretty name..."

"Why are you here?"

"She said there were more of you and we needed each other's help. We don't want to live in the town anymore, so we came with her. But I got entranced by the tree and she had to leave me to get the others to safety." She rubbed her tummy. "I didn't really mind."

"No, not when you like it up the arse so much."

Kerensa blushed. "I need to get my bag."

She got her feet underneath herself and walked briskly back to her stuff, picking up her skirt on the way. The wire cutters were lying in the dirt where she'd dropped them, so she gave them a wipe on her skirt and put them in her bag.

Rozenwild appeared over her shoulder, cupping the remains of her lock in one hand. "Surely temptation would be a better test of will."

She didn't want it back, but it was wrong to litter, so she took it from the nymph and stashed it at the bottom of the bag. "It would." She slung her bag over her shoulder and started after the group.

"Why then did you choose to restrain yourself in such an extreme manner?"

"I didn't. They do it to all the girls." Kerensa sighed and kept walking.

Rozenwild bounded up alongside her, stumbling over a rock. "I don't understand."

She stopped. "It means your father thinks virginity is so important that he lets someone you barely know poke holes in your secret place." She marched ahead, leaving Rozenwild behind.

The nymph muttered in an aggressive tone and kicked at the ground. Kerensa waited at the top of the rise for her to catch up. The girl broke into a prancing jog, but tripped twice and resigned to walking. With a sour look on her face, she settled into a pace next to Kerensa. A gathering of girls stood between trees on the next hill.

"That's a lot of elves," Rozenwild remarked.

"We're elhuvens."

"Ah, I've heard of your kind, crossbreeds from the north."

Sarielle had broken away from the group and was coming to meet them. Bounding along with her was a girl who could only be a nymph. Rozenwild got a spring to her step, but didn't run. As they got closer, the nymph snorted.

"Ellowyn." She shook her head. "I didn't think anyone younger than me could have survived."

That was her name! How could she have forgotten? At least she could put a face to it now.

"Hello, Rozenwild!" The dainty nymph pranced over and threw herself at her.

"Hey, Ellowyn." She patted her back.

Sarielle came over with a guilty expression and took Kerensa's hand. "I'm sorry. Are you okay? I should have realised I couldn't bring three of you without tying us together."

"I forgive you. You couldn't let go of Hevani and you knew I'd enjoyed it. Besides, if you'd tied us together, Aster and I would have gone at it again and we'd still be back there."

Sarielle was shocked. "You and Aster?"

"You weren't the only one affected by the tree yesterday. I happened to be visiting Aster at the time."

She looked kind of...happy. "Does that mean you like girls too?"

Did she? She never knew it was even possible to like a girl that way until the Sae and Evadne thing. She always just assumed she'd marry a man, but she couldn't deny enjoying what she'd done with Aster and Rozenwild.

Kerensa glanced at the embracing nymphs. "I guess so."

Ellowyn let go of Rozenwild and ran over to grab Sarielle's hand to present her to her friend. "This is Sarielle."

"Hello," Rozenwild purred. "You're a pretty thing."

Ellowyn beamed. "Isn't she?" Her attention turned to Kerensa. "Oh, wildflowers, she's gorgeous too." She came over to hug Kerensa. "Thank you and welcome."

"Um...thanks."

Sarielle giggled at her embarrassment and took Rozenwild's hand. "Come meet the rest."

~

~*~:~*#W#*~:~*~

Willow's fingers paused in Sage's hair. "I can feel someone coming."

Sage craned her neck, pulling the half-finished braid from her hands. "Is it Ellowyn?"

"Probably." Willow found the dropped pieces and went back to braiding.

When she finished she offered her hand to Sage. Her girlfriend rose from the rock she'd been sitting on and they walked from the stream through the trees towards the clearing they'd met at yesterday. Last time Sage had exerted herself trying to get there fast and they'd had to stop several times. Today she was pacing herself, but she was getting impatient. The sense of impending company grew stronger, more so than Willow was expecting. It felt like more than one nymph. They were coming up on the clearing when she saw a woman climbing down the rocks by the waterfall.

Sage squealed. "I see someone!"

There was more than one. A whole group was heading their way. Sage ran through the woods, breaking out into the clearing to meet them. The new elhuvens flocked to her, showering her with attention. Willow's interest in them vanished when she saw who else they'd brought.

Rozenwild put her hands on her hips and gave her a smirk. Willow skipped over to hug the sultry nymph. It was impossible to feel anything other than joy at seeing her and she soon found her eyes were spilling tears.

"How?" Willow wiped her eyes. "Did one of the elhuvens save you?"

Rozenwild grinned and went over to the huddled creatures. She grabbed one of the dark-haired ones by the wrist and dragged her over. "This one."

The girl blinked at her. "Hi, I'm Kerensa."

"Welcome." Willow kissed her on the cheek. Sage had told her the kiss on the lips she'd given Sarielle was inappropriate and some of the other elhuvens might not tolerate it so well.

"Everyone, this is Willow," Sarielle said. As the women turned around she gestured to them. "This is Aster and Hevani."

"Lovely to meet you." Willow had kisses for both of them, and a hug for Sarielle. "Thank you. You did so well," she whispered to her. Sarielle smiled at her and Willow gave her a squeeze. "Let's get these girls to their new home."

Willow and Rozenwild led the group to the orchard camp, Ellowyn and Sarielle walking next to each other behind them, while the rest of the elhuvens hung back to chat to Sage.

"This place has looked better," Rozenwild said as they came to the orchard.

"I tried to clean it up, but this is as good as I can make it without my powers."

Willow was concerned the trees' meagre crop wouldn't be enough to feed this many. Tending to Sage had reminded her just how much other creatures ate. Sage didn't need so much now she'd been exposed to so much of her sap, but two of her friends hadn't slept with a nymph. They'd need fruit multiple times a day.

"We should start building shelter and a fire for these girls," Willow said.

Rozenwild looked offended. "A fire?"

"It's to stop the elhuvens getting cold. Our body temperate isn't high enough to warm them. They don't feel the cold so much after having sex with us a few times, but for now they'll need external sources of heat while they acclimatise to being outdoors."

The new elhuvens looked lost and nervous. Hevani looked especially uncomfortable.

Willow came over to settle them, resting a palm on Aster's shoulder. "Help yourself to fruit and rest." She put a reassuring hand on Hevani, but she tensed like it hurt. Sweat poured down the girl's face and her face was flushed pink. "Oh, I'm sorry, dear. Are you ill?"

Aster turned her away and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "She's aroused from the tree, but she won't touch herself so she hasn't cum."

Oh, the poor thing. No wonder she jumped. She must be terribly overstimulated!

Willow tried to look into the girl's eyes. "Would it help to cool down in the stream?" Hevani nodded and Willow took her on a familiar route down the hill. "Now, you stay down here as long as you like, leaflet. And don't be worried about your urges. Take care of them as you will. It's all natural and not bad like you've been taught."

She left the elhuven to her bath, though she noticed the girl was waiting until she was out of sight to strip off.

"That one's going to take some time," she muttered to herself.

Aster met her at the edge of the camp. "I thought I'd join her. I'm still a bit worked up myself."

"I think she might be more comfortable if you bathed further along. She might need some time to herself."

Aster nodded and changed her course. Willow continued into the camp. Ellowyn was in a tree, fetching a pear for Sarielle. Rozenwild was eyeing off Kerensa.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"No." She made a shy face. "But I really need the bathroom."

Rozenwild cocked her head. "Bath...room? There's no room, but you may bathe in the stream."

"I meant I need the toilet."

Willow frowned. "Did the tree get to her too? She'll need to get the fruit out. It'll take saliva and blood sap to dissolve that sticky stuff. If you like, you can speed up the process by massaging her abdomen. I can help her if you'd rather."

"I'll do it." Rozenwild took Kerensa's hand and led her away into the trees.

Well, that was nice. It seemed those two were getting along as well. These elhuvens really were the loveliest creatures.

~

~*~:~*#E#*~:~*~

Ellowyn couldn't take her eyes off Sarielle. She was fascinated by the creature and wanted to know everything about her. She couldn't wait to show her more of her beloved homeland.

"There's an old orchard just like this by the village," Sarielle said, marvelling at the trees. "It's sort of a meeting spot for us girls."

Ellowyn bounced on her toes. "Really? That's one of our orchards."

Her smile made Ellowyn melt. "It's my favourite place, and one of the reasons I didn't want to leave."

"Perhaps you were drawn to it. I like to think you could feel us out here."

"Are there more?"

"Yes, we plant fruiting trees in special groves, not only for ourselves to eat, but also as places to meet females of a compatible species."

"Because you need them to reproduce? How do you...You said it was only water and sap."

"Yes, yes. Our sexual emissions are no more than that. To create a sapling I'd implant a seed within your womb and water it with my root. Your body would nourish it so it can germinate. The sprout would then grow roots into your vagina."

Sarielle's eyes widened. "Heavens above! That sounds like a horror story. Wouldn't that kill me?"

"No, it's not parasitic. The roots don't take hold. Seedlings don't burrow into flesh at any stage. I meant..." She blew hair from her face. "Because of where it is, the roots it grows sit in a woman's vagina. They touch it, but never hurt it in any way. Seedlings aren't anchored to anything and can be removed very easily if you so desired. It takes about five days for the roots to reach the entrance. When that happens it's released from the body and we can plant her in the earth to continue growing."

"Why do you need us to reproduce?"

"It's simply how we work, like strawberries needing bees. Our seeds don't sprout if we plant them straight in the ground and if we try with each other the seedlings wither and die. They take a bit of genetic code from their host and something goes wrong if she's a nymph."

Sarielle's forehead creased. "So they're halflings?"

"No, they only take a little piece of their incubator and she's already part nymph from fornicating with one. She also suckles from her nymph throughout the process, which alters her further."

Her face became more confused. "Are you telling me I'm turning into a nymph?"

"The more sex you have with us, the more like us you'll become. But don't worry, you'll still be an elhuven, just a nymphy one."

Sarielle ate her pear while she contemplated the new information and watched Sage and Willow collect sticks for the shelter. "We should have brought an axe."

Ellowyn gasped.

Sarielle took in the nymphs' horrified faces. "Oh, I guess axes are pretty bad if you're a tree."

"Yes. We usually ask the plants to make us a house," Willow said. "But without our powers..."

"Does picking fruit hurt trees?"

"Fruit is made to be eaten so the seeds may be spread."

"What about vegetables?"

"If you're good to them they don't mind too much. The important thing is to thank them."

Sarielle went over to help build the fire. With four of them working together, they soon had a new shelter built near Sage and Willow's existing one.

Willow went to check on Kerensa where she was hiding behind a bush with Rozenwild. She came back a couple of minutes later with them both.

"You're missing two," Rozenwild said.

"Hevani's still in the stream."

"Still? It's been a fair while. I'm taking this one down to wash. I'll go check she hasn't drowned." She gently pushed Kerensa forward before taking the lead.

"Wait for me. I'm thirsty." Ellowyn offered her hand to Sarielle. She wanted her new friend to come too.

Sage and Willow also walked with them down to the stream. They found Aster lazing on a rock and Hevani cowering in the water. Sarielle let go of Ellowyn's hand to undress and wade out to her. Rozenwild sank into the water and skimmed her palms across the surface. Ellowyn sat down near her and watched the two elhuvens whisper to each other.

"Aren't you freezing?" Sarielle asked.

Hevani nodded. "I wanted my mind to focus on something else."

Sarielle coaxed her and Hevani slowly rose out of the water. Ellowyn's jaw dropped when she saw the size of the elhuven's breasts.

"Where was she hiding those?" Rozenwild said.

Hevani noticed them staring and covered what she could of her chest, which left no hands to hide the metal undergarment she was wearing. With growing embarrassment, she snuck out of the stream and grabbed her clothes. Ellowyn checked out Kerensa's boobs, but found they were smaller than Sarielle's.

"Why are they so big?" she whispered when Sarielle came back.

She shrugged. "She didn't get them from her mother. She must have got them from her father's side of the family."

"Ours grow really big after we release our seed, but then they get small again."

"Are you all flat chested?" Kerensa asked.

Ellowyn frowned in confusion. "Rose isn't flat. She probably has the biggest boobs out of all of us."

Rozenwild looked down at her herself. The nymph had grown leaves to wrap around her ribcage. They clung to her half-exposed breasts, pushing them inwards and upwards like a corset. She peeled a leaf back to reveal a small green nipple and gave the breast a squeeze. Her hand moved to Kerensa's naked breast and repeated the movement. She raised an eyebrow at her and grabbed her wrist, making her do the same thing.

"Yes, I know they're the same size." Kerensa fought to pull her hand from the nymph's boob. "But many creatures north of here are more endowed than elves and elhuvens."

Rozenwild snorted and ducked under the water, coming up further along. "So, how are getting rid of this tree? Kerensa said you had some sort of plan."

"It's not much of a plan. We need to go to another town to find someone who knows magic," Sarielle explained. "I think you should come with us."

"There is a way to bypass the tree," Ellowyn said. "It does involve some climbing and crossing a river. That must be why Willow said it was impassable for Sage."

"Sage can't swim. None of us can."

Ellowyn grinned. "We can teach you!"

Rozenwild shook her head. "I don't think we have time. They can hold onto us and we can ferry them across."

"Won't that pull you down?" Kerensa asked.

"We're quite buoyant."

Ellowyn could barely contain her excitement as they formulated the beginnings of a plan. There would be risks, but she knew they could do it.

~

~*~:~*#R#*~:~*~

As the light faded, the elhuvens found places to sit by the fire, staring at it as if it calmed them. Rozenwild hung back with Ellowyn, not wanting to get that close. The blonde nymph did a nervous dance, before going to sit next to Sarielle, shuffling as close to her as she dared while keeping a wary eye on the flames. Rozenwild chose a spot behind Sage and Kerensa. They both smiled at her. She'd barely said more than a couple of words to Sage, but helping Kerensa that afternoon had given her the opportunity to learn more about her home life. She could barely contain her rage at how these creatures had been treated.

Willow brought over an armful of fruit, passing one out to each of them. Rozenwild bit into the apple and nearly moaned. It was so nice to eat again. The crispness, the tangy juice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds