The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 04

"What kind of power would that be?"

"Being the Master Alpha Bitch of all the Were's, Ruling over all female Were's."

"That is not what I want. I would rather not even have to deal with other Were's at all. I am not really comfortable around them."

"Why is that little one? Since you are most definitely Were."

"Well I just don't like dealing with the macho attitude that most male Were's seem to live by. I find them over bearing and annoying."

"You are a strange little Were, my Kay. An Alpha bitch if ever I met one."

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not."

"It was a compliment Kay. You handle yourself with the bearing of an Alpha and if you were not my mate I could see you as the Alpha of a high ranking pack or pride. Since I don't know what kind of Were you are yet."

"I am not about to let you in on that fact just yet."

"Oh why not, little one?"

"I don't think that you are ready for that fact as of yet."

"Well I will let you keep your secrets for now Kay but only if you give me a kiss."

Kay licks her lips. Leans in and brushes her lips over Don's. Causing Don to slide his hand behind her neck pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. Tracing his tongue over the seam of her lips till she parts them letting his tongue into her mouth. Moaning softly Kay shifts even closer toward Don. Sliding his hand from her neck down her sides, his fingers barely brushing against the sides of her breasts then down to her hips, before pulling her over into his lap.

Kay pulls her head back, gasping softly. "If we continue this we will be doing something I may regret when I wake up."

"There would be no reason to regret us getting to know each others bodies my beauty."

"But there would be, Don I am not ready for that yet."

"You taste so wonderful Kay, I can't help myself. I just want to taste all of you, but I will respect that you need time."

"Thank you Don. I think that I have been here long enough. My alarm will be going off soon and there is a lot I need to do tomorrow."

"What are you actually doing little one?"

"I am in training."

"Why do you need to train?"

"Everyone needs to be able to protect themselves and up until a little while ago I was not really good at it. I am getting better. My teacher thinks that I will be able to handle just about any situation soon."

"I hope that you have a good teacher?"

"Yes one of the best and she is bringing in another to teach me more."

"Good, I want you in prime form for when I finally get to claim you my beauty."

***************

Kay opens her eyes just as her alarm goes off, smiling. Jumps out of bed and quickly gets dressed heading down stairs in no time.

Roger looks up from making coffee. "Wow you look like you are in a good mood this morning Kay?"

"Oh Dad he kissed me last night."

"From the smile on your face I think that you really enjoyed that?"

"Yes I did Dad." Kay blushes darkly.

"So what do you and Lup have planned for today?"

"We are going to get started on offensive moves today."

"You better eat then, so you can get started."

The day went much the same as the last, first Kay and Lup did some racing. Then they went over the defensive moves.

Lup introduced Kay to several offensive styles based on Kay's speed and agility that worked mostly with speed and grace attacks. Taking moves from kungfu and several other styles they work for most of the day, taking only a short break for lunch then again for supper. By the end of the day Kay falls back into bed completely exhausted.

**************

Sore and stiff Kay appears in her dream forest. Not wanting to do anything she just lays down in the meadow trying not to move.

Sitting not far from where she is laying is the wolf side of her mate.

'You look tired little one?'

'I am so sore I don't think I can move.'

'You trained hard today didn't you?'

'Yeah my teacher is a real hard ass bitch when she wants to be.'

'Why don't you just sleep then little one I will protect you.'

Yawning Kay snuggle against the ground trying to get more comfortable. The large black wolf moves closer to her laying against her side.

Kay shifts closer to him and drifts off into a dreamless sleep.

*************

The next morning Kay drags herself out of bed, stumbling down the stairs then sitting down in a chair beside the kitchen table.

"Damn I am so sore still."

"Suck it up Kay you still have a lot to learn and there is not a lot of time left to get you ready. I am sure that Donavon has his trackers out by now and it will only be a matter of time before they find this place."

"He does. I want to be ready to go after him before they get wind of where I am."

"Damn."

Roger hands Kay a small glass of a grey liquid. "Here Sweetie drink this it will make you feel better."

Kay takes the glass and quickly drinks it back. "Damn that stuff tastes horrid why cant you ever make it taste better."

"At least it works that is what matters. You just have to deal with the bad taste."

"You are right Dad. Lets get started Lup."

Lup just shakes her head and both women head out the back door to the clearing.

"Let's start with some of the simple moves."

Lupina rushes at Kayleagha causing her to drop down to one knee, sweeping the other foot out. Lupina jumps up avoiding the leg as it sweeps under her.

"Very good."

Kayleagha roars out in frustration. Pulling her leg back to her and jumps up into a crouch. Unnoticed to even herself, Kay's claws lengthen, her green eyes slit just slightly till they are cat's eyes. Gripping the ground with her feet she springs up and pounces on Lupina then next time she gets close.

Lupina lets out a scream as Kayleagha catches her and slams her down on the ground. She looks up into Kay's eyes and sees her Tiger fighting for possession of her. "Kay stop."

Kay roars softly in the back of her throat, her claws digging slightly into Lupina's chest.

Suddenly a large grey wolf slams into Kay's side sending her rolling off of Lupina. Kay Roars at the wolf as it places it's self between her and Lupina. Growling loudly, amber eyes watching her.

Kay throws her head back and roars out loudly. Her body contorts, shifting, bones shorten. Joints pop loudly as she drops down completely. Fur sprouts over her body, her clothing falling in tatters around her. Kay's head drops, teeth lengthen and her face flattens just slightly. Claws digging into the ground below her as she picks up her head glaring at the wolf before her.

Where the girl once laid a creature of legend stands, one of the most beautiful white tigers the wolf had ever seen. So much like her mother, thou her strips are thicker and the black is a shade darker.

Roaring out her anger, she pounces at the wolf. Catching him completely off guard, before he can even move. Her front paws slam into his shoulders causing him to fall onto his back. She stands on him pinning his shoulders to the ground with her paws and she snaps at his neck.

He whimpers just slightly. 'It is a pity your mother never got to see how powerful you would become my daughter.'

Kay shakes her head in confusion.

Using the distraction he brings his back legs up and slams both paws into her underbelly sending her flying.

Kay twists in midair and lands back on her paws facing him. 'Who are you?'

'Simple, I am your father.'

'How is that possible? My biological parents are dead.'

'Wrong, your mother is dead. I felt her die through our bond but I knew that you were born so I lived on to find you one day. I never knew that I had a daughter but I knew I had a child out there somewhere.'

'You lie.' Kay roars at the wolf again.

The wolf jumps at her, catching her off guard again. Slamming into her hard, sending her sprawling. Quickly moving in and snapping his jaw around her neck. 'Give.'

'Never.'

He clamps down a little harder his canines breaking the skin, a small amount of blood pools around his teeth. 'Give. You want to deny that I am your father, I don't think you can. Submit Cat you know I can kill you.'

Kay slashes out with her claws catching racking them down his underbelly.

He releases her neck and backs off. Falling to the ground he shimmers slightly as he shifts back to his human form. The audible popping sounds out as the last of his joints give way. Laying there clenching at the jagged scratches on his chest. Gasping for air. "So this is your curse Luna, meeting my daughter only to have her kill me."

A booming voice sounds in Kay's head 'SHIFT.'

A roar of pain slips from Kay's lips as she drops down on her belly, her body shifting violently. Screams of pure pain are ripped from her throat as she lays there in her human form.

Lupina moves quickly to the man laying on the grass. Grabbing the tatters of fabric that lay on the ground and puts instant pressure on the wounds on his chest. "How could you Kay?"

Kay convulses on the ground, her body not settling.

Susan and Roger rush to her side. "KAYLEAGHA."

A shimmer of light surrounds Kay, her eyes roll back into her head.

**********************

Shaking out her long red curls, sighing softly and rubbing at her lower back. "Grason my love, it won't be much longer. Our cub is getting restless. I think before the end of the week will finally get to met it."

Smiling up at her, looking into her crystal blue eyes with his shockingly green ones. "Oh Millancent, I can't wait." Placing his hand over her belly.

His head jerks to the side scenting the air, his shoulder length chestnut brown hair shifts onto her belly. "Shit Millie we need to get out of here, they have found us again."

Struggling to get up as quickly as possible Millancent reaches out and places her hands on his chest.

"Get out of here Millie I will distract them."

"No Grason, I don't want to leave you."

"Millie go, save our cub."

Tears stream down her face as she races out the back door to where they hid the truck. Climbing into the driver's seat, struggling to get her distended belly behind the steering wheel. "I love you Grason."

**********************

Kay convulses more violently as the light fades around her. Gasping for air, tears of pain trail down her cheeks. Shaking as she lifts her head to look over at the man, his chestnut hair pooling on the grass below his head. Kay cries even harder. "Luna no."

Her body shakes as she cries out. "Why?"

Susan and Roger reach out and help Kay up slightly.

Kay presses her face into her mother's neck, her cries echoing out. "Oh please Luna, don't let my father die. Daddy save him."

Roger shifts from Kay's side and moves over to look at Grason. "Bev bring the first aid kit quick." Dropping to his knees beside Grason he shifts Lupina's hands over to take a look at the scratches. "She got you good man."

"No shit."

"They look bad, but you are already starting to heal. Let's see what we can do to help that along."

Bev drops the first aid kit at Roger's side, gasping in horror at the scene before her. Lupina as claw marks almost healed in her chest, her shirt ripped slightly and blood stains. There is a naked man laying at her and Roger's side on the grass with long scratches on his chest. Several feet away Susan is holding a now naked Kay, crying and shaking.

Roger looks up at Bev. "Go grab the bottles of grey liquid in the fridge, NOW."

Bev turns and running back into the cabin. Returning minutes later with two bottles. Holds out both bottles with shaking hands.

Roger takes one in each hand. Pushes the first bottle at Lupina. "Drink it."

Uncapping the second he helps Grason sit up slightly and puts it to his lips. Grason drinks a little and coughs. Roger lowers him back down. He takes the tatters of fabric that Lupina and used to stop the bleeding off of Grason's chest and takes a good look. Opening the first aid kit he pulls out a bottle of alcohol and some gaze. Pouring the alcohol onto the scratches and then presses the gaze against it.

"Fuck. Why the hell did you do that?"

"They needed to be cleaned out."

Grason shifts just slightly, then his body starts to tingle as the skin on his chest starts to knit back together. In a matter of minutes only a pink line shows where the scratches once were.

"I don't know what that was you gave me to drink but wow I have never healed so quickly."

"Oh that was just something that Susan and Bev's family came up with to help with minor wounds, to keep us from having to take the girls that we were chosen to protect to the hospital every time they got hurt."

"You raised my little girl?"

"It was an honor to be chosen to protect her."

"I can see that she grew up well. I am just saddened by the fact that me and Millie never got to raise her."

"It was a tragedy that she never got to know you man, but I did my best to be a good father to her."

Kay pulls her head back and looks over at her Dad. "Daddy?"

"Yes Kay."

"Is he going to be ok?"

"Yes sweetie he is going to be fine."

"I am sorry."

"I don't blame you, you reacted just like any other Were would in that situation. You took your opponent out in the only means you could think of. I miss judged your ingenuity. You are smart and strong that will be an advantage to you if you ever came up against any member of the council."

"That is good to hear considering."

"Why do you say that? Oh what did they call you Kayleagha?"

"You can call me Kay everyone else does. But I don't know what to call you?"

"You can call me what ever you want, but you never answered my question Kay."

"Well I had my mating dream um Dad."

"I figured that one, all the white tigers get that even thou Luna has cursed the rest of the Were's not to be able to find there true mate unless they were in the same area as them."

"Um, well, my mate is Donavon."

"What."

"You know Donavon the Master Alpha."

"I knew who you are talking about. How can that be, Luna has a strange sense of humor, giving my only child the last white tiger to the Master Alpha as a mate."

"He does not know I am a white tiger yet."

"What do you mean he does not know yet?"

"Well he is going to have to know eventually, now wont he?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds