The Law of Attraction Ch. 08

Gently I rolled on top of Jamie and pushed inside her, I was hard as hell. Jamie cried out softly and bit her lip.

"That's not a dildo is it?" Jamie said.

"No it's not." I replied.

I felt strange, my arousal was more concentrated on my stiff dick rather than the more generalized sensation in the case of a normal woman's body, but it still felt good. The really amazing thing though, was knowing that I was deep inside my beautiful Jamie and how it made her feel.

As I fucked my beautiful girlfriend/wife, she couldn't help herself from crying out in ecstasy as I brought her to multiple orgasms. My tits crushed against hers I had to kiss her passionately to stop her from waking the kids with her cries.

Then I turned her over so I was lying on top of her with her back against me and I pushed into her from behind, having to put my hand over her mouth as she cried out so as not to wake the kids. Now I told her to bite the bed sheets while I put my hands under both of her tits and squeezed as I fucked her.

I just couldn't get enough of being inside my beautiful Jamie, knowing the warm fuzzy feeling it gave her having me inside her, knowing just how much pleasure I was giving her, my beautiful, wonderful, sensual Jamie.

I fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked, and she came and came and came, and when I finally came inside her squirting my cum deep within her, she sucked my dick making me hard again, so I returned the favor eating my cum out of her before kissing her and sharing it with her.

Now I was hard again and after gently fucking her I fell asleep still deep inside my beautiful Jamie.

The following morning I awoke still inside my beautiful Jamie and still rock hard, so I fucked her until she was finally woken up by the strength of her own orgasms.

Later she had me lie down and she mounted me cowgirl style, telling me to grab her tits as she fucked me. Knowing that I was filling her and how much she was getting off on having me inside her was the biggest turn on of all for me. It was all about giving pleasure to my beautiful girl and in the process coming myself.

When I started fucking her doggie style she became really submissive loving it as I playfully smacked her ass, pulled her hair and squeezed her tits. She became insatiable and it seemed like she wanted me to fuck her like that forever, and right then I felt like I would have done if I had had the stamina.

Shortly after I grew my dick we went on a holiday with Jackie and Jeff as well as Annabel and Alex. We went in a large minivan and the guys sat up front while we girls sat behind with the kids.

As we drove up Jackie and Annabel eagerly related to us how they had persuaded Jeff and Alex to suck off each other's dicks while they got off watching the guys. At first I thought this surprising but then when I thought about it I wasn't surprised, Jackie and Annabel were the two most persuasive women I knew.

When we arrived at our destination, the guys went off on a fishing trip leaving the 4 of us girls together.

When Jackie and Annabel saw my dick they both wanted me inside them, and I wanted each of them to eat Jamie out while I fucked them doggie style, and they were happy to oblige.

Then Annabel wanted me to fuck her in the ass, but she was tight so I needed a lot of lube, but this gave me an idea.

I told Jackie to get her strapon and fuck Jamie while I fucked Annabel, suggesting that the chicks with dicks, ie Jackie and myself lie down and the other girls lie on top namely Jamie and Annabel.

So it was that Annabel lay on top of me while I fucked her, kissing me as I did and Jamie did the same to Jackie, slipping Jackie's strapon dildo deep inside her while she lay on Jackie kissing her.

Half way through our fucking I whispered in Annabel's ear the rest of my plan who was happy to comply. Annabel lifted herself from me allowing me to get up and lie on Jamie's back even as she was fucked in the pussy by Jackie's dildo. I pushed my rock hard dick into Jamie's ass which was tight, but it was well worth it to be fucking my Jamie in the ass while she had her other hole filled by Jackie's strapon dildo.

Annabel then knelt in front of us, presenting her pussy to my tongue so I could eat her out. It was to this orgy scene that Jeff and Alex returned, but they were not half as surprised about this as they were when I finally stood up and they saw my dick.

"Well boys," I said, "which of you should I fuck first......."

EPILOG

Most of the time Jamie and I have a normal lesbian relationship, if you call twice daily sex and the regular use of strapons normal. But every two months we take it in turns to grow a dick for a couple of weeks.

We continue to spend a lot of time with Jackie, Jeff, Annabel and Alex, who now have a second child each, and Jeff continues to be a very good dad to Emily and Alice.

Bill spends most of his time in African countries trying to make the world a better place, a big undertaking to be sure, but then with the Law of Attraction, Everything is possible........

*

If you have read this series all the way through, I thank you for bearing with me and I hope you enjoyed it I also hope that after reading it you understand that I am not anti-male, just anti a certain social stereotype.

Just one last point on the idea of Deblock therapy, while I used Deblock therapy and the Law of Attraction as a plot device in this story, there is one thing that I truly believe and have seen evidence of in my own life. This is the power we all have to change our lives through self actualization by the acceptance of who and what we are.

As always I remember the line from the anthem of coming out; "Life's not worth a damn til I can shout out I am what I am." In my personal story I have to admit I am still a long way from the goal of living my life true to who I am.

Many think it is impossible to be true to themselves, and believe me I did, often we have reason to feel afraid, and often rightly so, coming to terms with the fact that your life and everything about it has to change is overwhelming.

I can only offer my own experience, start from the inside, by allowing yourself to think the unthinkable, the inconceivable, the impossible, don't put limits on your imagination or what you allow yourself to think about, accept who you are in all your glory.

Only this way can you begin to appreciate who you really are and start to understand what really matters to you and what you want in life. Then, gradually at first, start to push the envelope, baby steps to start with, one day at a time, start to live your life.

In the words of William Shakespeare:

"To thine own self be true."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds