The Lingerie Party

The other women were offering suggestions too, and realized that this was a kind of group feedback. Not surprising that Sandra and Mandy have opinions about her outfit. After a few more turns, the group started clapping and Emily joined in as Keiko sat down.

Julia turned to Emily with a sparkle in her eyes. "Ladies, I think I'd like to see what our resident natural blond has to offer. Emily, you're on!"

The others cheered, especially Alice, and Emily slowly rose to her feet and walked to the front of the room and turned to face the couch. Emily was deeply grateful that she got a chance to see what Julia would be doing before she went - it sounded like useful stuff and wasn't nearly as critical as she feared it would be. She walked back and forth in her green gown, even twirling it slightly once as she spun, pretending she was walking on a modeling catwalk.

Julia began speaking, "Emily has a nicely conservative outfit here, a gown piece that projects a lot of class. It works well with her long naturally blond hair, the curl and bounce frame the face and the conservative cut suggests that she doesn't need to show off much to drive a man wild. But the color must work, and green does for most everyone, especially if you have blue eyes, and this dark green color works well for Emily. Her enviably pale skin allow for a great contrast at her chest line and the color emphasizes her eyes. The multiple straps reinforce this, and their crisscross pattern at the top hint at the need for support, subtly drawing attention to the only real reveal of this piece, the bust. As you can see, Emily has nice breasts and the cut of the bodice shows the entire top of her breasts, which works well."

Julia, standing close to Emily, was gesturing as she spoke, and her hand was suddenly against Emily's skin. It ran down the curve of her breasts to the bottom of her ribs, tracing a line that matched the comments. Emily had to suppress a startled reflex as this woman touched her in a somewhat intimate way. Trying to distract herself from the odd thoughts running through her mind, Emily focused on Julia's words.

"The piece could do a bit better on this by either having a lower neckline or perhaps a diamond cutout just at the bottom of the cleavage - after all, you don't want him to think that you don't want it. Especially if you have lovely breasts like these - you have to show off the girls! Alice, what do you think?"

"Oh, I would just kill to have hair like that. It makes everything work better." An appreciative murmur of agreement and head-nodding ran through the crowd at Alice's comment.

Julia continued her commentary, stating, "I know what you mean. A dark black would work fantastic for her; really any dark color that allows for that contrast of light skin and rich hair color. Dear, how are your legs?" Emily was somewhat surprised by the question and wasn't sure how to answer.

"Show them, show them!" Sandra catcalled from the couch, and that did seem like the reasonable response, so Emily lifted the gown up to mid-thigh, kicking her legs a bit and twirling. Glad I shaved closely - I'd hate for anyone to see leg hair now!

"Emily has nice slim legs that she could show off to good advantage. I'd recommend a baby doll or a chemise in a dark color, something clingy because you have a nice figure, with a high enough hemline to show off your legs. But it has to be low-cut as well, because you have excellent breasts that will be the main attraction in any outfit you wear, especially with the color offset with long blond hair. Oh, that is just gorgeous." Julia actually reached out and shifted Emily's hair over her shoulder, sending it down her chest towards her right breast. A wave of goose bumps slid down Emily's right torso at the unexpected touch.

"Yes, that fabulous hair makes absolutely everything work. Thank you for modeling, and be sure to see me about getting something that is even more flattering." And with that, Julia gestured for Emily to sit down on the couch again. The other women clapped and expressed their admiration, and Emily felt a pleasant rush at being the center of attention. Alice in particular just kept raving about how Emily had this unfair advantage because she had the hair and the boobs to make any outfit work.

The evening shows continued, and each woman brought something interesting to the show. Emily enjoyed the critiques and the wine and relaxed, knowing that her turn had passed. As the evening became night wow, 11pm already! the comments got more ribald and Sandra and Mandy each modeled additional outfits they had brought, with a running bet that their husband would be more blown away by this outfit or that pose.

The group roared with laughter when Mandy told the story of how she had surprised her husband one night when he got home by wearing a sexy outfit and meeting him at the front door. He had kissed her and said thanks but he was oh so tired. She had told him that's fine, she had a backup plan, and produced a large dildo with a suction cup. She had proceeded to put in on the coffee table and start riding it right there in front of him, telling him that she needed a cock, and if his wasn't available she would find something else.

"He whipped it out then, I'll tell you! He had gotten hard as a rock watching me ride that thick shaft, but I wasn't in a forgiving mood. I just sucked him off but didn't let him have my pussy that night. I told him that I like the feel of two cocks in me at the same time!" Mandy finished with a gleam in her eyes. Laughter and go girl! shouts met the punchline.

It was an amusing distraction, and Emily could tell that the girls, well at least Mandy and Sandra, were good friends who spoke of such things outside these parties. The catalogues were out as well, and small groups formed up to shop together and discuss the various items. Emily felt the effects of the wine and went to the dining room to get some food to settle her stomach. There were a few vegetables there with a nice light spinach dip, and she enjoyed the cleansing of her palate.

Several older catalogues were out on the table, and Emily busied herself with flipping through them while munching and sipping on another glass or two of that excellent wine. She got a pleasant buzz from the compliments, all the wine, and the ideas that were crossing her mind as she looked at possible outfits to turn George on. Several images came into her head from several of the outfits, imagining presenting herself to him with them on. Could I ride a dildo like that in front of him? They had experimented with toys, but nothing so risqué. A blush turned her cheeks red as her visions got more erotic and explicit, but she enjoyed it. After all, that's the whole point of the show - and I'm going to have some hot fun at home tonight! A sip and her wine glass and the bottle were empty, and she returned to the living room.

Emily was surprised to see that most of the women had already left, and that Alice was just saying goodbye to Julia at the door. "There you are, I thought you had slipped away. Everyone already placed their orders, you'll have to stick around a bit and let me know what you want. Oh, and don't leave until you see this other piece I have - I think you'll absolutely love it" Julia called as she hugged Alice goodbye, apparently unconcerned about being seen through the open doorway in her tight blue lingerie.

Emily waved goodbye to Alice as well, and then exchanged a pleasant farewell with Mandy, who had quite a gleam in her eye. "This was great! See you next time!" she called, and then gave Julia a hug and headed out to her car in a long coat, clearly still wearing her lingerie underneath. Hmm, that's an idea. I could walk in the door, rip open my coat, and let George know that I expect some attention! Emily mulled the idea, enjoying the thought but wondering if being too cold in the car would do more to kill the mood than help.

"Come on up, let me show you the outfit, it's a real knockout!" Julia said to her, and Emily realized that all the other women had left. Julia walked upstairs and Emily followed her up, trying not to look up Julia's lingerie, which revealed a matching g-string and firm tanned rear in front of her. The stairs ended and they turned left to the master bedroom, which was dominated by a fine dark oak four-poster king size bed in the middle of the far wall, with matching side tables. A dresser and armoire were to the left in the same dark oak. On the right were two large windows with the shades drawn, with a sun bench underneath one and a small bookcase underneath the other. On the same wall as the door but to her right Emily noticed a door that led, she assumed, to the master bath and the walk-in closet. Between the dresser and armoire Emily saw movement in what she realized was a floor-length mirror.

All in all, it was a bedroom that Emily might have decorated herself. Well, we both have good taste, it's just that she can express it! She thought while surveying the room, a mental giggle joining the thought at the end and the associated price tags. Julia went straight to the armoire and quickly searched through a well-stocked drawer, and pulled out a black outfit. She held it up to Emily, who looked at it curiously. It was a thin black mesh mini dress, with lace along the top and bottom and loose long sleeves that went to the wrist. The fabric was rather transparent, and promised to only shadow what it covered. Julia held it out against Emily's green nightgown, and it did indeed seem like it would fit her. "Come on, dear, give this a try! You'll be a knockout in it!" Julia smiled.

Emily took the clothing from Julia, who turned and started rummaging back through her drawer, for what Emily didn't know. With a bit of self-consciousness, Emily slid the many straps of her green nightgown off and let it drop to the floor, leaving her standing there in only her green silk underwear with no bra. Emily pulled the black mini dress over her head and down. The piece was cool and chilled her slightly, but felt good against the flushed heat of her wine-reddened cheeks.

While she was still tugging it to her waist, Julia turned back to her with what looked like a g-string in her hands. Julia paused as she saw Emily, and oddly enough her hips seemed to twitch as she took a step away from the armoire. Emily tried to hurry and get everything in place, and twisted the lace and caught her fingers in the soft fabric in trying to slide her arms through it in her haste.

Julia drew closer, and quietly spoke, "Slow down, it's delicate, you have to be gentle. Here, the wine is making you clumsy, I'll help." She turned Emily towards the large mirror and stood behind her, her tanned shoulders and face visible over Emily's right shoulder. Her fingers untwisted the top band of black lace that ran from her bust and around the back, tracing a delicate line over her shoulders. Emily felt goose bumps as Julia's fingernails slid around her back towards her shoulders. Julia's sure fingers continued around the line, reaching the bust line and shifting it lower to uncover a more of her cleavage. Julia ran her hands down Emily's front and smoothed the fabric, aligning the outfit and helping it hug tight to her smooth skin. A few gentle tugs on the hemline, which ended just below Emily's curving hips, and the effect was complete.

"Oh, you are beautiful. What a wonderful look. To die for, really." Emily said to her, making eye contact in the mirror as Emily tried to look at her own reflection, and had to admit that she agreed. Maybe I'm a bit light-headed from all the wine, but yeah, I look fantastic. George will fall out of bed when he sees me in this! Emily's admiring eyes enjoyed the effect of her bright blond hair falling across her cheeks to cascade down her left shoulder to just above her breasts. The hair, then the white of her exposed shoulders, then the darkened yet eye-drawing curves of her breasts, clearly visible through the thin fabric. Her nipples, hard and hot against the coolness of the fabric, jutted out and made a dramatic and erotic demand for attention.

She continued her pleased examination, at the full roundness of her breasts, the way the tight black lace clung to her torso and hips but hid her few stretch marks, and ended in a tight wrap just below her hips in a look that covered enough but left her long smooth legs exposed as contrast and focus. It barely covered her private area, and her black underwear was clearly visible underneath. Yes, a g-string would be necessary to keep the theme of the outfit. I'll get one with it - and I'm definitely buying this! Julia handed Emily the g-string, and Emily unselfconsciously removed her dark underwear and slid on the g-string. After only a moment's adjustment, it fit just right and completed the transformation to temptress.

Emily stood there, just admiring her appearance, enjoying how sexy she looked and felt. A curious warmth spread throughout her as she stood in front of the mirror, and it took Emily a few moments to realize it for what it was. Wow, I'm totally turned on! Just looking at myself like this, and knowing how George will react when he sees me, is making me horny. I'm flushed and getting wet. I hope I don't stain the g-string! This is powerful stuff, and it feels good. I can't wait to try it out! Emily discreetly shifted her hips to feel the wetness growing between her legs, in pure anticipation of the wonderful sex she planned on having that evening. Emily glanced down at her discarded underwear, and the evidence of her arousal was still visible. She tried to discreetly flip the underwear so it wouldn't show with her foot, and glanced up slightly at Julia in the mirror.

Emily saw Julia's eyes, looking over her right shoulder at the underwear and then making eye contact in the mirror. She smiled conspiratorially, and then broke the contact. Emily noticed that Julia's eyes were roaming across her reflection, examining every detail, with her approval clearly in them. But there was something more in them as well, a desire, and when their eyes met in the reflection, a jolt shot through Emily in recognition. Julia was aroused too.

Emily started, and pulled some of the fabric askew in the suddenness of the movement. Emily reached up hastily to fix it, more to distract herself than anything else, but just made it worse with her overhasty movements.

"I'll fix it" Julia whispered, and began smoothing the fabric out, her hands running along lines and pulling it straight. Her hands felt warm and delicate as they slid along the silky fabric, almost caressing Emily's skin through the lingerie. Julia's fingers untwisted the bands in slow languorous gestures. Her smoothing motions ran up and down Emily's torso, and didn't exclude her breasts. Emily tightened in response when Julia's hands slid silkily over her curving bust, brushing her nipples and gently lifting them as part of an upward stroke. Julia straightened an invisible wrinkle in the lace at her collar, then again smoothed the fabric, this time downward in a slow, sensual slide across her breasts, belly, and then hips.

Both of them had a flush in their faces as their eyes met in the mirror. Emily felt an odd kind of passivity come over her as Julia's hands again moved upwards, this time along the sides of her outfit and her breasts, ending by running her hands along Emily's arms and to her shoulders. I am totally relaxed and turned on at the same time. Julia's hands slid deliberately along the lace top to her chest, and slid down to briefly cup her breasts in an erotic move before continuing down to the hemline. Emily did not protest. Instead, she watched Julia's face in the mirror. Her eyes were slightly glazed, cheeks flushed, and lips parted. Julia was clearly enraptured by Emily, and her hands continued their sensual glide across the outfit.

The outfit had been all fixed for at least two minutes, but the strokes and pretend straightening continued. The pleasant buzz of the wine, combined with both Emily's own aroused state and pleasure at the idea that another woman found her so beautiful, formed a sensual submission in her mind. Emily decided she would not help, but she would not resist either. She merely stood there, and closed her eyes as Julia's hands continued to "fix" the outfit.

Closing her eyes made Julia bolder, and her hands were more deliberate in their caresses as they moved up and down the front and sides of the silky outfit. The straightening morphed to pure caresses as she ran her long delicate fingers across Emily's body. A shiver ran through Emily and she felt goose bumps ripple up her arms at Julia's delicate touch. Emily felt her nipples involuntarily harden even more at the gentle stroking and sensual feel of the silky fabric caressing her smooth skin. Hot breath rhythmically fell on Emily's right shoulder as Julia stood behind her, clearly still looking over her shoulder at the beautiful vision in the mirror.

After a few minutes, Julia's hands focused in on Emily's breasts, grasping them fully and massaging them in an intimately familiar way. Her nipples hardened almost painfully, it felt so good to be stroked and teased with these unusual and sensual caresses. The distracting haze of pleasure in her brain increased. Her hands pulled back frequently, and Emily found herself leaning back into Julia. She could feel Julia's hard nipples pressing against her back through the thin fabric of her lingerie, and found the sensation erotic.

"You are so beautiful" Julia whispered, her hot breath only inches from Emily's ear. Julia's lips descended and Emily watched in the mirror in fascination as this dark-haired beauty kissed her neck, sending a shiver through her body. The feel of those lips, that kiss, that caress...oh god, so sensual! Emily thought.

Emily submitted to Julia's desire, and felt her body responding to every touch, a mutual symphony of eroticism. Julia's hands slid more urgently now across her body, not just caressing but fondling, pinching, claiming. A small moan involuntarily escaped Emily's lips when Julia tightened two fingers on each of Emily's nipples, pinching them and tugging out in the perfect way that she liked it.

The moan was taken as a signal, and Julia suddenly pulled Emily back a few steps and laid her down on her back on the king-size bed. With a deft and hungry pull, Julia shifted the outfit down below Emily's breasts, and perhaps inadvertently pinning Emily's arms to her sides, so that only her elbows could move.

With unerring desire, Julia's warm lips wrapped themselves around Emily's left breast, sucking urgently on her aroused nipples. The wetness between Emily's legs intensified with her wonderful ministrations; she knew exactly what to do and how to do it. Of course, she knows what feels the best for breasts - she's got her own! Julia's tongue dragged a fire trail of pleasure as she swooped down to the underside and sensitive sides of her breasts, kneading, licking and kissing them into a frenzy of sensations. Emily found herself involuntarily arching her back to push her right breast further into Julia's mouth when her lips arrived from their luxurious trail across her chest.

Oh god, what am I doing? I'm having sex with another woman! What will George think? Worry began to intrude into Emily's mind, and she snapped back to her last conversation with him. His smiling response to her tease about other women made her think about how he would respond to her telling him about this. She kept losing her train of thought as Julia's touch drove pulses of pleasure into her mind. Goddamn, I'm so horny and she wants me. And he told me he thinks it is hot to think about me with another woman. Well tonight I'm going to have it for real!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds