The Lingerie Party

The resolution was a release, and her body relaxed into full sensual surrender. She arched further to thrust her breasts into Julia's touch. Julia's mouth went into overdrive at Emily's overt demand for more, flicking Emily's nipple with her tongue and swirling about in a creative and stimulating pattern. A brief flash of cool air was Emily's only warning before Julia's mouth crashed into her own, driving her tongue deep into Emily's mouth in a demand for a greater surrender. Knowing that it was impossible to stop now, Emily swirled her tongue back on Julia's, enjoying the feel of a tongue other than George' in her mouth. Julia's tongue is smaller than George', and not as strong, so it's easier not to be overwhelmed by it. Then again, I rather like being overwhelmed... Julia's kisses slid down her jaw, along her neck, and to the sensitive hollows along the base of her throat and shoulders. Mmm, yes, I don't get touched there often, and it's so sensitive and erotic.

Emily's arms, still partially pinned to her sides by the askew outfit, allowed only her lower arms to maneuver. Emily wiggled slightly and was able to run her hands through Julia's silky long hair as her breasts were again enveloped by Julia's ravenous touch. The pulses of pleasure continued to crash in Emily's brain, filling her with a need to climax so intense that no other thought could compete.

Julia slid down Emily's torso, kissing through the sheer fabric and then removing the g-string she had so recently helped put on. A gently pressure on her inner thighs parted them, and Julia kissed her way up from knees to Emily's pulsating pussy, wet and aching for touch. Julia didn't disappoint, gently stroking Emily's bud with her fingers, sliding through the wetness to caress that most sensitive of spots. Emily looked down at Julia, watching her fascinated eyes scanning her, and realized that Julia wasn't a lesbian, just another woman caught in the moment.

The unusual factors of this unique night were combining to thrust the both of them into undared waters. With only a slight hesitation, Julia lowered her lips to Emily's waiting womanhood, sliding her tongue through the slit that her fingers had caressed only moments before. "Ohhh" a groan issued from Emily's lips, giving audible testimony to the amazing sensation coming from Julia's touch. Her tongue slid up and down, up and down, rhythmically tasting and caressing Emily, then suddenly pausing to drive in further. Emily freed her hands from the long sleeves of her outfit and guided Julia's head to her clitoris, which was screaming for concentrated attention. Julia's shoulders shifted oddly as she licked Emily, and it took her a moment to realize what was happening. Julia is touching herself while licking me. She certainly has released her breasts from her lingerie, and I think she has even taken off her underwear. She must need it as badly as I do right now! A secondary thrill at the thought that Julia was driving towards an orgasm driven solely by how beautiful she found Emily doubled the amazing pleasure sizzling up and down her spine from Julia's questing tongue.

Julia pulled her head up from between Emily's thighs, licking her lips in an unconscious yet fantastically sexy move. "Emily, I need it, I need you to touch me to finish. Please touch me!" Emily couldn't say anything aloud to the boldness of the demand and the wild hunger burning in Julia's eyes, so she simply nodded her submission. Julia stood and stripped off the last of her lingerie, then slid naked on top of Emily in the 69 position, placing her wet pussy directly above Emily's head. Can I really do this? It was one thing to let Julia take her, another to actively touch another woman. Emily slid her freed arms up Julia's legs to rest on her nicely rounded buttocks above her, and stared at Julia's womanhood. It was glistening with wetness, mute testimony to the desire and need coursing through Julia right now.

"Ahh!" Julia's tongue returned to its wondrous work, twirling around Emily's clit from the top now. Emily's hips twitched upwards involuntarily, reveling in the breathtaking charges of pleasure detonating throughout her nerve endings. If she needs it half as bad as I do, I must help her. A few more moments staring at another woman, far more intimately than she ever had before, brought the decision-making thought. I want this.

Emily lifted her head gently and kissed Julia's lower lips, then let her tongue push in-between to sample Julia's treasure. The tangy moistness sparkled on her tongue, erotic in its wetness and taste. Emily felt Julia's mouth pause and then moan against her own pubic area in pleasure at Emily's attention, and a wondrous feeling of power drove her onward. Emily's talented tongue flicked upwards again, sliding in that astonishing crevice and swirling around Julia's clitoris, arousing another gasp and a response as Julia's hips pushed down onto the source of her delight. Emily slid her hands along Julia's smooth rear, enjoying the silky sensation and its pleasant roundedness that drew the eye to the patch of nicely trimmed dark pubic hair and her glistening wetness. So weird to touch so intimately without all the hair everywhere that George has. Emily and Julia both redoubled their tongue and touch efforts, seeking to give pleasure and inspire passion in the other. It was amazing, pure bliss. They knew exactly how to touch each other.

After a few minutes of glorious tonguing, Julia slid two fingers into Emily's box, stimulating her and stroking in and out. Yes oh damn that is exactly what I need, fill me the fingers slid sensually in and out, Julia's long fingertips gently stroking her from the inside. Emily took the wonderful feeling as a hint and put two fingers in her mouth to lubricate them, then slid them up and stroked Julia's vaginal lips, exploring her with Emily's famously long, delicate fingers. A few swirls and flicks built pressure and expectations, then Emily slid both her fingers inside Julia, caressing her in that most intimate of ways. They both rhythmically moved their cock substitutes in and out, rubbing and pushing each other to new heights of pleasure.

Emily resumed her tongue quest while keeping her fingers active, taking Julia's clit into her mouth and sucking on it while simultaneously flicking it with her tongue. Suddenly Julia's hips drove down and Emily distinctly heard Julia moaning loudly in pleasure even though her ears were trapped between Julia's silky thighs. Emily slid her fingers deep inside this wild woman above her, and felt her pussy walls contract in rippling waves as a powerful orgasm ripped through Julia. It seemed to last forever, but really only 20 seconds or so, but was so powerful that Emily was stunned. Such pleasure because of me? Awesome. The sweet sensation of giving Julia such pleasure while her gifted lips pleasured Emily's clitoris was driving Emily mad.

After catching her breath, Julia slid off the top of Emily and twisted to rest between Emily's legs in a more typical oral position. She resumed licking Emily with her tongue while keeping her fingers wonderfully active, and it was all too much. Julia looked up at her, her bright eyes pinning Emily in place as their gazes locked between the natural mountains of Emily's breasts. A throb purely from that electric connection pulsed through her body as Emily watched this woman hungrily feasting between her thighs, desiring her, devouring her. Emily felt a wondrous climax building within her, compounding what she had seen and felt and tasted into a fantasy moment where everything was blocked out but the touch, the feel, the pleasure. She arched in anticipation, her hips thrusting upwards. Emily slid her hands down to Julia's head and entwined her fingers in her long dark hair, pulling Julia's devious lips tighter into her pussy. A pleasure so powerful it almost hurt built and built and finally exploded out from her womanhood to every nerve in Emily's body, pounding and throbbing, more than her overstimulated brain could handle. "Holy shit yes!" Emily screamed and tensed, letting the powerful pulses crash all throughout her body. She felt her face flush deep red and muscles lock, unable to move for the pleasure. It seemed to last forever and was all too short. She finally fell back to the bed, flushed and breathing hard, struggling to comprehend all that had happened. Damn that was so fantastic! But what have I done? What will George think?

Emily looked down at Julia as she rose from her prone position, lifting her lips above the light blond pubic hair that had so recently occupied them. Julia smiled shyly, slid up Emily's body to her face, and gently kissed her on the lips. Their breasts were pressed against each other and the sensual curves of their hips slid into a perfect fit. The kiss was a gentle thank you, and a statement of admiration. They broke apart and Julia slid off and stood up beside the bed. Julia blushed as she looked down at Emily, then bent down to get her lingerie off the floor. She doesn't know what to do, just like me. I always scoffed at that cliché "overwhelmed by passion" but that's what happened to us tonight. So now what?

Emily also climbed off the bed, and began to redress with the outfit that had started it all, which still lay bunched around her stomach section. A few quick pulls got it up above her breasts and her arms back into the sleeves, and a tug finished off the only slightly-covered effect. Julia turned to her, and on impulse came over again and wrapped her arms around Emily's shoulders.

"Thank you, Emily, I've never experienced anything like that before in my life. I'm pretty sure I'm not gay, and I'm pretty sure you aren't either, but it was a wonderful thing and I don't regret it." Julia leaned in and kissed Emily again, affirming non-verbally what she was saying. "The only thing I ask," Julia continued, "is that you never tell anyone about this. I'm happily married and I plan on staying that way, and we both have kids. Right?"

Emily shook her head slightly. "No, I'm sorry, but I have to tell my husband about this. I can't keep this a secret from him. I will never tell another soul, but he has to know."

Julia's eyes grew round with surprise. "How do you know what he'll say? Aren't you afraid of how he'll react?"

Emily gave a shrug. "It doesn't really matter. If I didn't say anything, it would eat me up inside. Better to tell him and trust than live with that secret burning inside of me. But don't worry, I'll make him promise not to tell another soul. Plus he's good at keeping secrets. And...thank you, Julia. I ...well...I don't regret that we did this." And this time Emily gave Julia a light kiss, saying in more than words that she spoke truth.

Julia looked slightly dazed at Emily's conviction, but nodded. "By the way, please keep the outfit. It can only be worn by you now, and" suddenly Julia smiled widely, "we know how effective it is. Maybe, ah" and Julia blushed, "maybe you can model it again for me sometime." The question hung out there - should we do this again?

Emily blushed too, and whispered, "I'd like to model it again for you too. But I need to talk to my husband about any more, ah, modeling. Oh, but thank you, and goodbye."

Emily smiled at their shared secret, then they both walked downstairs silently. Nothing more to be said, really. Emily grabbed her coat and bag with her regular clothes. Without bothering to change, she simply put on the coat and walked out to the car. The cool night air took away some of the heat from her flushed cheeks and ears, so Emily rushed to the car and fired the ignition. She cranked up the heat and raced home, and with each mile came a new doubt.

How would George react? Should she really tell him? What would he say? It seemed so clear when talking about it with Julia, but now Emily felt herself growing afraid. The trip seemed to rush by, racing to bring her home to a conversation she wasn't ready to have. She pulled up in front of the house, eschewing the driveway for a shorter walk. She walked slowly up the concrete stairs despite the cold, fearful of the reception waiting for her. The porch bulbs blazed forth sufficient light for her to easily open the front door. She was startled to find George standing at the doorway in shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hi babe, how was...wow!" Emily's coat had swung open when she turned to push the door closed, revealing her lingerie and body beneath. George closed the distance in one urgent stride, and pushed the coat even further open, then feasted his eyes on her. Without waiting for further explanation, he began kissing her neck and holding her tight to him. His hands roamed across her back and buttocks, far stronger than Julia's but still gentle.

"Wait, George, wait," Emily interrupted, pushing him back with her hands on his shoulders, "I have to tell you something."

She paused as he eyed her expectantly, and she gathered her courage and tried to remember the few lines she had worked out on the drive over. "The party went well, and I had a lot to drink, and after all the other women left, I had a private fitting with the hostess, Julia, and she gave me this outfit, and...well, um, she, um, came on to me, um, sort of touching me and stuff, and, ah..."

George' eyes went wide at Emily's words. Emily saw him gave her a quick once-over visually as if making sure she wasn't hurt, concern beginning to radiate.

"No, nothing bad happened, well...um, nothing forced, I mean. She was really turned on and came on to me and I, well, I sort of let it happen, and let her do it, you know, I didn't fight it."

George seemed to have difficulty finding his voice, before rasping out, "Just tell me what happened."

Emily gathered her thoughts and tried to control her trembling hands and voice, and told him what she and Julia had done. She didn't gloss over the details, feeling that she needed to say everything at once or feel like she held back, and she gave a full recounting of the encounter. While talking, Emily found herself looking down occasionally, afraid of what she would see in his face. She tried to make eye contact when she was describing the sensual 69 she had been in only an hour before, and saw an odd light in his eyes. His eyes tracked when she told him that she had put two fingers, these two fingers, inside Julia's pussy while licking and sucking on her clit. When she got to the part about her own orgasm, she again looked down, unsure.

Suddenly George' hands grabbed her and he lifted her bodily into his arms. He carried her into the family room. "What are you doing?" She gasped.

"I'm going to take you right now." He set her down on the ataman, pulling off the g-string and his clothes in quick, demanding motions. He kissed her passionately, his tongue diving into her mouth to swirl against her tongue. She ran her hands along him as he held himself above her, and felt his bulging cock straining to be used. It was ramrod straight and fully erect, throbbing powerfully in her hands, demanding attention. His face plunged into her groin, and Emily was started to realize that she was turned on again as well, despite her earlier escapade. Telling the story had brought all those feelings back, and George' urgency was enough to fully restart her need. They made love passionately, kissing, touching, and finally conjoining in a powerful need that overwhelmed them both. His hardness slid inside her, completing her in a way no woman could, filling her, taking her. She yielded to his need and felt herself carried along with it, the intensity of it wiping out all else.

He thrusts in her powerfully, and she surrendered herself to him completely. Yes, this is what I needed. I am responding to him completely, and I know that I am still his. He took her hard. The intensity of it overcame Emily and she found herself orgasming again, crying out into his shoulder as his raging hard cock plunged deep within her again and again. He followed with his own only moments later, pulsing inside her and redoubling her waves of pleasure with the potent explosion of his love. They both lay panting, sweaty despite the chill of the house in the early morning hours, exhausted by their fervent lovemaking.

Emily looked up at George, and drew his attention. "Now what? Am I forgiven? What are you going to do?"

He smiled down at her. "I know we should have talked first, but after hearing your story and the visions it created in my mind, I had to have you. The vision of you with another woman was too erotic, too overwhelming. But now we can talk." He bent down and kissed her on the lips gently, his manhood still semi-hard and inside her.

"Let me ask you one question, Emily. Do you plan on running off and having sex with other women behind my back?"

"No, of course not! I'd never do anything like that behind your back!" She found his phrase very suggestive, though. Like he would be fine with it if it wasn't behind his back? That he would be fine if she and Julia got together again with his knowledge?

He smiled at her indignation, and nodded his acceptance. "Then there is nothing to do. Of course I forgive you. Really, I encouraged you in a way by having the fantasy of you with another woman. I trust you and know that you would never leave me. So long as that is true, we're fine, babe. And you know that I love you, and will never leave you."

Emily felt a tension leave her body that she hadn't known was there, and hugged him in mingled relief and love. "I love you too. Oh, how I do love you. And maybe, ah, maybe I can show you your fantasy in person now. Would you, ah," Emily couldn't believe her boldness, but went ahead with it, "would you like to watch me with another woman in person? Watch her touch me, and me her?"

She felt him getting hard again inside her in response to her question. "Oh ya, baby, oh god yes." She couldn't help but grin as she felt him start up again, moving his now-hard cock in and out of her. She was tired and had been fucked twice that night, but let him have his way with her, relishing the feel of his response to her question. Mmm, this could be the start of some amazing adventures...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds