• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Local
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Local

"Micci- I wanna cum now? Do you mind?" He asked her, as if scared he would offend.

"Only if I can see you cum on my boobs, baby." She said, kissing him.

With his cock still thrust inside her like a kebab, Neil rolled her over towards the edge of the low plinth. He manoeuvered Micci so that her hips were supporting against his thrusting, and then Neil thrust his cock right into her slick little body. Her hand played with his nipples, and Micci squeezed his heavy balls as he built to a climax. Suddenly, he pulled out of her, streams of thin fluids making squelching noises, and straddled her fine waist. Micci shored herself up on her elbow, and with one hand coaxed and teased Neil's brimming cock to erupt. Neil closed his hand round hers, and guided her rhythmn. Suddenly a jet of liquid erupted from his pulsing cock and poured onto Micci's full breasts. His climax built and he shot ten or twelve long thick ropes of creamy semen onto her throat and breast. Micci kneaded his shaft, milking him of the last of his stuff, and as Neil supported himself over her, she squeezed all of his balls' load onto her tummy.

"I'm not finished with you, yet," Micci smiled. "I want more!"

Neil's spent cock had started to soften, and his tight balls slackened as he lay beside Micci. Absently, she licked his cum from her fingers, scooping it up from her flat tummy and beautiful breasts like expensive cracker-dip. She rubbed it into her nipples and Neil watched, his hand cradling her swollen pussy and her head cradled on his shoulder.

"I had no idea you were going to be such a great lover, you know. I just wanted to say I'd bedded you, 'cos since you've been back, Linda's been pestering me to come down and meet you!", she smiled, her sharply formed lips exposing beautiful teeth.

She just managed to clench her fist around the base of Neil's cock like a tourniquet, and she massaged the blood up to the head. Neil watched as the renewed swelling of his thick pole slowly forced Micci's hand open. The sight refreshed his ardour, and he also stared at his penis in amazement as it took on a life of its own.

"Roll over- I want to play now," she said, bending down to Neil's sore balls. Like precious over-ripe fruit she gently sucked them one at a time into her mouth, and with her lips and tongue sucking and massaged the spent jewels in their sac.

"Enjoying that?"

Neil could only nod, mute with the tortuous pleasure she was building inside him. He reached down and grabbed her plaything- HIS plaything- and stroked it to full hardness.

"I think you're a helluva lover, Neil," she observed. "And I want you to make me come again. But before you do that, I'll have to recover. I can't take you every day- you're too big!"

"And I can't give you attention like this every day- You're too good for me, and you'll blow my mind! Can I see you again, though?" Neil asked, hoping that their adventures wouldn't end tonight

As if in answer, Micci reached over to his sore, swollen penis and throbbing balls with her wet fingers. She pulled back his foreskin and rolled onto her side to get a better hold. Neil licked a nipple, sucking it like a piece of succulent fruit, and tasted their juices on it. His cock twitched as he squeezed the muscles, and it flopped aside like some sort of living creature. Micci purred with pleasure.

"Of course- I want you to learn how to push all my buttons- but I think you need to find a young girl to spend you loving on..." Her words trailed off and she stared at Neil's now rigid member and thought for a few moments. Neil licked at her other nipple like a kitten.

"No, man- COME HERE!" She pulled him over on top of her and frantically guided Neil's stiff cock into her yawning pussy, feeling the rubbery head stretch past the ribbed muscles in her tight body.

"No- wait," She stopped his thrusting. "I want to do it."

She pulled her hips down and away, almost as if to rip Neil's muscle off at the root, forcing the base of him right up against the strip of fur above her pussy. She started thrusting up at him, and tried to continue the conversation.

"I think you need to meet Lisa on Friday- tomorrow, Neil. She works for me, and she needs a caring man in her life." Micci suggested, almost matter-of-fact like she was suggesting a dinner-venue for the two of them. Her big breasts were so firm that they hardly moved against the vigorous thrusting of Micci's small body.

"But I want to see you on Saturday. Take her out and have dinner or something- no-one's ever been nice to her as far as I can see. Be a Prince Charming to her."

Micci stopped and wrapped her thighs round Neil's waist, swallowing his thick length into her small body, and clutching his face to her breast.

"Oh, fu-uhckkk! I'm coming again!" she grunted, as Neil nibbled her nipples hard, and then she collapsed, his big fleshy cock slipping in and out of her slickly, dribbling its liquids into the puddle she had already left on the bedclothes. Neil felt the tension rising in him and his pace quickened. He pressed his aching cock deep into her body, and pumped another gush of cum into her secret places, scarecely able to keep from whimpering. Micci smiled tenderly and kissed him, his eyes closed as they both enjoyed the spasms of his cock pumping its contents into her.

Micci slipped into an exhausted slumber, and Neil dosed fitfully, his cock half-hard, and his mind churning with thought about the mysterious Lisa.

Finally he fell asleep, and woke up just before noon.

The throbbing ache in his cock he had fallen asleep with had been replaced by a fullness in his testicles and a morning glory which rivaled his erections of he night before, and he lay there with his comfortably hard cock pressing up past his belly-button. He ground his groin into the mattress and alternately fantasized about Lisa and relived last night's excesses.

His dreams were abruptly interrupted by the phone in Micci's flat ringing. He stumbled through, his morning wood bobbing in front of him like a big heavy balloon. He cradled his equipment in his hand, testing it for the ache and soreness last night's session should have caused, and lifted the handset.

It was Micci.

"Hi there, stud! I thought I'd catch you asleep. D'ya sleep well?"

"Yes," Neil yawned and stretched. "What time did you leave? I'm sorry I missed you."

"Don't worry- I had to work today. About last night- you were sleeping like a baby, but I woke you up and gave you some tonic medicine- I can't have you all hung over today after such a nice night last night..."

Neil interrupted her: "Sssh- I'm sorry- I got a bit carried away with the beers. I think you're a really beautiful woman, and I'm sorry if I took advantage of the situation. Can I make it up?"

"Sure you can- Come round tomorrow evening and tell me about your date with Lisa tonight, and you can stay over. I want you so badly, and I can still feel where you went last night!"

The suggestion jerked Neil and his cock into wakefulness, and Micci's description jerked a spasm from his swollen hardon. He could feel a drop of precum coursing its way down his shaft, and he gulped. Micci continued:

"Lisa's number is 07..." Micci repeated her cellphone number as Neil scribbled it on his hand.

"Call her now- you need to meet her! Speak to you later!"

She hung up, and Neil wandered through to the bathroom with a throbbing cock. His balls were like a marathon runner's legs after 20 miles- gaunt and strained- last night, but this morning they were pink and fleshy and his balls were heavy and full again. As he looked in the mirror, he spotted some medicine-bottles on the basin and wondered what Micci had fed him. He picked them up and saw the labels. They were advertising the contents as "Powerful Herbal Remedies for Virility" and "Vitality Enhancer for the Male Organ", as well as something homeopathic promising enhanced semen production and an erectile tissue tonic.

"'Meet' Lisa?" He saw that Micci was setting him up as a stud. Had last night been a test?

He gulped another handful of the tablets down for good measure, and took another dose of the drops, then pocketed the bottles. Micci would get a right lesson on Friday. But first he had to meet Lisa. This medicine had to be used somehow...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Local
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds