The Long dusty Trail West

The next day, Mom or rather Janet and I went to town, we didn't act as a married couple in this town, everyone knew us, Mom stopped at the bank, withdrew her money and we walked our horses over to the stables.

Hitching up our rigs, we walked them over to the merchants store, waited out front while he loaded them. The pretty red head was outside the saloon and started calling me.

"Jake, Jake baby, come back over and see me before you leave."

Mom was furious, "I'm going to go over there and whip that whores ass."

I grabbed mom and held her. "Mom, don't be silly, why would you do that."

"It just pisses me off Jake, It makes me jealous I guess."

"Mom, you know I am a young man and young men need a woman's attention sometimes."

"Well just remember, you are a married man on this trip Jake."

"So mom, does that mean my wife takes care of my needs on this trip?"

"Jake, how dare you say something like that, you best remember, I'm your mother."

"Mother dear, like I said, a young man has needs sometimes."

Wagons were loaded so we each tied our horses up to the wagons and drove them home, it would be a early start in the morning, Independence was about 25 miles away.

Mom and Melanie had made us some food for our travel that day so we wouldn't have to stop and make camp, it was a long hard day but we made it just before night fall.

One wagon was loaded with all of our supplies, the other was loaded with all the bed clothes we could get and our clothes plus some food and medical supplies. That night we camped just outside of town. A schooner isn't all that big, a 4 ft. by 10 ft. box, we were pretty crowded, Melanie slept against one side, I slept against the other, mom was in the middle,

Laying on my side cuddled up to mom during the night, she was spooned up tight to me and I was hard as a rock, Mom's ass was pressed against me, not an inch between us, I knew she was awake and could feel it, that just made it harder.

Mom rolled over and kissed me, I know Jake, I am sorry baby, just go to sleep, try to think of something else, this is not right son."

I pulled her closer to me, looking into her eyes and kissed her with a tender but loving kiss, biting her lip when we finished the kiss. "I can't help it, you feel so good in my arms and you are so beautiful Janet."

She looked at me, "I love you Jake, but we can't, not now, its not right."

I leaned toward her and captured her lips again. "I love you too Janet, now go to sleep Darling wife." We did finally go to sleep, but we looked into each others eyes for a long time and shared a few more kissed till she fell asleep in my arms, with her pretty head on my shoulder.

Less than a week after arriving in Independence Missouri, the wagon train left. There was 60 wagons, it would be a hard trip, the wagon masters name was Will Jackson, he was a good sized man and didn't put up with any bull shit, I liked him, he reminded me of my Ranger Captain.

The usual goal was 15 miles a day, we tried at least 20 miles a day while we had good weather and flatter grounds, that way we could rest our teams and our selves every Sunday.

For the first week every thing went well. every night, mom would push me away when I tried to hold her or kiss her, one night which was Saturday night, I kissed her and she slapped me. Even thought she said she was sorry, I was mad, rolled over and didn't speak to her the rest of the night.

The next day was Sunday, a rest day. Mom had breakfast ready, but I told her I wasn't hungry. Later that morning, The wagon Master told us we were a few miles from a trading post and asked for a few volunteers to go for a few supplies. I raised my hand.

Will wanted me to go along any ways, he knew I was a Ranger and pretty good with a gun, so I was his first choice of the volunteers, a couple of the guys rode in a wagon, I rode my old grey horse.

In town, the two wagon riders went to the trading store and got the supplies, I seen a little building, I told them I would be in there for a short bit. One of them snickered and said.

"Have fun in there Jake, tell them girls we said we would like to be there, but our wives would cut our nuts off if they knew we was with whores."

I spent 30 minutes seeing my new friends and spent a few well spent dollars. then we loaded up and rode back to the wagon train. Some kind of friends those two were. We were not back 1 hour before the whole train was buzzing about what Jake done at the trading post.

Mom was furious, she reached out to slap me but I caught her hand. "Jake, how could you do that, you knw every one is talking about how my husband takes up with whores."

"Well my dear wife, maybe he is not getting any at home, I bet that's why he sees whores."

She slapped at me again, this time she connected. I picked up a bedroll and went to sleep under the other wagon.

Monday morning she had breakfast ready, again I didn't eat. We left at daybreak, today was another long day, we got at least 22 miles today. Melanie made supper tonight, Mom was at another wagon talking to Sally Walters.

Coming over by the fire, Melanie snuggled up to me, Daddy, I know mom is upset with you and why, I love both of you very much, I know you are mad at her and that's why you aren't eating breakfast, so if I make breakfast, will you eat for me."

"Yes Baby, if you make it, I will eat it." I looked at Melanie then with a smile on my face I spoke, "I love you my lovely daughter." She grinned and walked back to the wagon and got in to go to bed.

---Mom's chat with Sally Walters----

"Oh Sally, I am so ashamed, how could he do something like that?"

"Janet, men are funny creatures, they need to know they are loved."

"Jake knows how much I love him Sally, that's ridiculous."

"Janet, us ladies here watch, we are a pretty nosey bunch." then she laughed. "We noticed that, you never kiss your husband, and let's face it, out here in the open wilderness you can hear the couples that get frisky at night, we have never heard it from your wagon my dear Janet."

Janet went back to her wagon and had a cup of coffee and sat, watched the stars and thought about all Sally had said. Looking over she seen Jake making his bed under the loaded wagon, Janet walks over and leans down to speak to Jake.

"Jake, I am sorry Darling, will you come back to our bed and sleep in our wagon, please baby."

Jake took his bedroll and followed his mother to the wagon.

Janet asked her daughter, Melanie, you know sally's daughter Becky, why don't you go stay with her tonight."

"Ok mommy, I will give you and daddy some time alone." Melanie winks at me as she leaves.

Mom and I laid down and got under the cover, we started talking. "Jake Honey, I am not sure how far I can go with this, I do know we need to act more like a married couple and I should be giving you more attention than I am, Sally told me, everyone see's that I don't kiss you or give you the things a husband should get. I hope you can understand how hard this is for me and be patient baby."

"I know Mom, it's hard for me also. All I can say is, I am a young man with needs and I see how beautiful you are and sleep so close to you at night, and Janet, I want you and don't care if you're my mother, as far as this trip, you are my wife, my beautiful bride and I am sorry if this offends you but I want to make love to my wife."

"Jake I don't know honey, is there something else we, or I can do to fix this."

Mom cries and I kiss her tears away, "I love you Janet."

"I love you too, my darling husband."

Mom took her dress off, leaving her night gown she wore underneath, I took all my clothes off and we snuggled up and kissed, I whispered in her ear. "I love you my beautiful bride." then I nibbled her ears and neck working my way down to those magnificent breast, sucking one then the other. My hand was working its way up her legs and was past her knee when she stopped me.

"Not yet Son, let me help you another way."

Mom grips my cock with her right hand and starts stroking it, looking into my eyes she has this big grin and her eyes were wide. "My God Jake, you are huge, The only one I have ever seen was your dad's but this one is twice his size."

We locked into a passionate kiss, mom's strokes get faster and I get harder, we both moan as cum shoots out of the big head of my cock, all over mom's tits.

Mom kisses my chest and works her way up to our final kiss for the night, a long passionate kiss, with her sexy voice, she says. " I love you Darling."

"I love you too beautiful, But Janet, I want more than a hand job, baby."

Mom wiped my cum off of her and rolled over away from me, I heard her sniffles as she was laying there facing away from me, she finally went to sleep. Sometime in the night, Melanie crawled back into our wagon. When we woke that morning, Mom asked Melanie if she wouldn't mind fixing coffee and breakfast this morning while her and I talked.

"No mom, I don't mind, I have already told daddy I would fix his breakfast." Kissing both of us, Melanie left to make breakfast.

"Jake, I have been thinking about this all night, I will do every thing I can, I still think this is wrong but here is what else I offer you as my husband."

Mom laid me back onto my back and crawled between my legs and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs of my life, she had trouble at first but eventually took all my cock in her pretty mouth. Watching her blonde head bobble up and down was more than I could take, I shot a large load down her throat, she coughed and gagged but swallowed every drop.

"That's how much I love you My Darling Jake."

"This is how much I love you my Darling wife." I pushed mom down onto her back and raised her night dress above her hips and tasted the sweetest pussy of my life, I loved ever time Mom came all over my face, needless to say we were late for breakfast, we had to eat it as we were traveling. Mom would look at me and smile, I would look at her and smile, Melanie would look at both of us and giggle.

We stopped around lunch, something we rarely did, but there was a nice watering hole here. We had made great progress so we had time, the stock needed the water and we all needed a rest.

I was standing by the watering hole and everyone was gathered near by when mom came up, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss, nearly forcing her tongue down my throat. "Just wait till tonight my darling husband." I had a instant hard on.

That night we were camped by a large river, we were a few days away from our first major stopping point, Fort Kearney, mom had some clothes in her hands and asked if I would come to the bend of the river and watch out for her and Melanie while they took a bath, I watched out for them, Sis got out put her fresh clothes on and headed back to camp. Mom took a little longer, I think she was putting on show for me, every few minutes she would raise out of the water just high enough for me to see those massive tits. I stripped down and joined her, I slipped up behind her, she was washing her long blonde hair and she gasped when I grabbed her from behind.

My hard cock was nestled in between the cheeks of her lovely ass, Mom turns around and takes hold of my cock and rubs it into the lips of her wet pussy.

She backs up a little, kisses me and then says, "Let's get out and dressed and back to camp. Tonight big boy, you are going to take that lovely big hunk of meat and make your mom, your wife, I want to be your woman from now on, Jake."

"Yes my beautiful mother, tonight Janet I will make you mine."

That night after dinner, Melanie said she wanted to stay with Becky again tonight, I think her and her mom had planned this, they giggled all day long today. Janet and I went to bed early, Mom stripped completely naked and so did I.

Mom sucked my cock till I nearly unloaded into her mouth, I made her stop before that happened. I feasted on her delicious pussy, it was fresh and clean from her bath, she had 2 orgasms on my tongue and when I edged my self between those thighs, I watched her eyes roll back in her head as I entered her hot tight pussy.

Mom wrapped her legs around me and I watched her thrashing her head side to side slinging her long blonde hair as I fucked her hard. I fucked mom 3 times that night, the first time, I took her hard, I wanted her to know she was fucked, the next 2 times it was a slow passionate making love, with a lot of passionate kisses and I love you said between us.

That night I filled my mother's tight pussy up with 3 big loads of cum. After our last time making love that night, mom told me we had to be more careful in the future, we would only do it the weeks when she wasn't on her cycle, or she would get pregnant if we weren't cautious.

"Mom, I plan on making love to you every day for the rest of our lives, so what if you get pregnant, you are my wife now, aren't wives supposed to have their husbands children."

Mom looked at me then said, "Son, do you want mommy to have your babies?"

"Yes mom, at least 4 or 5 kids, I want a large family, we already have 1 daughter."

Sleep came easy that night, we were both tired from all our lovemaking. At 6 a.m. we were suddenly brought out of our slumber by Melanie calling us to breakfast in the wagon.

Mom was laying there covers not covering her breast, her legs had dried cum on the inside of her thighs and I had the covers pulled down to my waist. It took us a few minutes to get dressed.

Melanie standing just outside the wagon, giggled and then said. "Well it's about damn time you two love birds finally did it."

Melanie reaches over and kisses her mom's cheek then kisses mine and says, I love you so much mommy and daddy, I know we will be such a happy family from now on, and oh yea, breakfast and coffee is ready so you two lovers eat and lets get going.

Traveling that day, I had a lot of things on my mind, one, I had a very intelligent 17 and a half year old daughter in Melanie, I had a beautiful wife in my mother Janet, I was excited about our journey and I knew Janet and I would make love many more times during this trip, also I knew there would be a few troubles and hardships on our way to Oregon, but that's another story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds