The Lost Lord Ch. 25

"Hey hey HEY! It's been decided that I will guide you this time. Please call me Daz. I was a pretty good assassin back in the day! Gahahaha! Now, what brought the current wielder of Old Age into our humble abode?" A fairly buoyant man walked in front of Nerissa, bowing dramatically. He was brown skinned and bald. He owned two swords resembling lightning bolts fastened at his waist. If he was here, it was no doubt that this man was one of the most powerful swords men or women of all time.

"Teach me how to wield light magic with Old Age." Nerissa said bluntly.

"How arrogant... What superbia... I LIKE IT! Well, considering you are our wielder, we have no choice but to agree. Though we overwhelmingly voted in favor of you wielding us, no problem! I'm not a demon, so I can't understand the skill behind this." Daz stroked his bearded chin thoughtfully, mocking the Thinker. He then raised a finger in the air as if a light bulb went off above his head. "Gremory! IIIIIT'S YOUR TURN! Gremory is a previous wielder of Old Age, and a fairly old one at that. If anyone, he should know how to wield light as a demon with this sword."

Daz then bowed while smirking under his breath before disappearing. Just as soon as Daz appeared, another man entered. This time, who Nerissa assumed to be Gremory, seemed to be a demon with dull grey skin and demonic appendages, sans wings. He possessed a set of short flaming red hair and devoid of any facial hair. As for clothes, Gremory wore naught but a single piece of skin matching silk grey robes. At his waist, was a fancy long sword wrapped in black bandages made of silver colored metal. How material possessions came with souls into a place like this, another sword, was beyond Nerissa's intelligent mind.

"So, this is how you will be using Old Age?" Gremory's words seemed harsh.

Nerissa chose not to falter and keep steady. "Yes, in order to defeat a Daughter of Lust, it is necessary for me to wield light with Old Age."

"Is it? Well, we will see if you can wield a demon's natural enemy. Holy and solar light is poisonous to demons if concentrated in the slightest, it is immensely painful to even be within meters of the amount of light you wish to wield." Gremory then stopped speaking and diverted his head directly upwards towards the pristine sky residing in Old Age. "Hm, this will be interesting. You do realize that time is not affected when you are in Old Age. You could very well die any second."

"Ah!"

"You wish to learn such an impossible technique, and you don't even consider your own safety. You cannot win if you die, idiot. Whatever, let us begin." Gremory pulled out his sword from the bandage wrap and began to instruct Nerissa on how to perform [Demon Light], a complex sword technique only usable by wielders of Old Age.

Gremory soon motioned several other souls residing in Old Age to assist him, though not in training, in faux defense. As Nerissa's body was unguarded, anyone could harm her and even kill her. Thus Gremory decided to have himself and his fellow sword wielding souls to act as the demons that would do her body harm, with perfect precision. These souls literally followed in the footsteps, wing flaps, and weapon attacks to a key. Nerissa fought back, while training to use [Demon Light], against the souls, killing every single demon that sought to harm her body back in the sky battle.

"Ow! It feels like my hands are going to melt from the inside out!" Nerissa complained while sucking on her reddened fingers.

"If you cannot handle that level of pain, then you should stop here."

"No, Sir Gremory, I will endure. For my fiancée, I must endure pain beyond even this pain you refer to."

"Admirable resolve, but entirely unnecessary. Enduring is not the answer behind this skill, accepting and living through the pain is. If you try to endure it, the pain will prove too much, even for me, and render your hands useless for eternity. Let the sensation flow to each point of your body, minimizing the danger for any one part of your body. Obviously, there is a risk for your body to run its course and turn useless, but that is only if you fail to disperse the pain correctly. Let us start on that..." ... "Azazel... Should we not interfere yet?"

"Not yet." ... "Are you not supposed to be a fallen angel with a legendary power never seen in any world existing. wielding both the dark and light? A fallen angel has never even fathomed the power of dark magic, yet I know you can. How pitiful, so weak, you are obviously not worthy to live, if you cannot fight me to your full potential." Sasilith's darkened state spewed out hurtful words and phrases without remorse.

Aureal was not affected, though she was winded and had several bloody wounds covering her beautiful skin. Aureal was no stranger to combat, and she had received many painful wounds in the past. Yet nothing, nothing she had ever experience, compared to now.

Aureal just barely parried a blow from Sasilith's crescent. Just as the weapons connected, Sasilith sent a lance of darkness curving towards Aureal's neck. (Have to dodge!) Aureal pulled back her head and hammer, grazing the lance with the hammerhead as she just barely avoided the attack. However, because she pulled back, Aureal found herself on the receiving end from Sasilith's fist.

Swallowing the bile in her throat, Aureal ripped herself away from Sasilith's grip and flew back a couple meters. Sasilith pursued and sliced consecutively with her crescent in all four diagonal directions. Miss. Block. Hit. Hit. Two of the cuts managed to slice Aureal's beautiful pale skin, some of the resulting blood even splashed against her black wings.

"Hmmm, hmm, hm, hmmmmm!" Sasilith happily hummed as she felt pure joy from slicing her opponent. Yet something felt off, Sasilith had forgotten something. "Ah, that's right, you're supposed to be distracting me from the Daughter of Pride. Nauuuughty fallen angel girl, you've been bad. How dare you even think of opposing me? I am a Daughter of Lust, sister to the esteemed Lord of Lust. Trash like you should have been executed back in Heaven. The standards for angels these days have really dropped, huh? You can't even use the darkness you're so proud of."

As Sasilith belittled Aureal, the fallen angel took a moment to regain her breath and calm her nerves. "Mistress, I can't hold out much longer-!!!" Aureal saw Sasilith finish her words and fly up to Nerissa with clear intent on killing.

"I won't let you harm mistress!" Shouted Aureal as she raced towards Sasilith.

"Grew a back bone, have you? That just means one more bone to cut to tiny little pieces!" Sasilith turned around while flying backwards, focusing her attention on Sasilith.

(I must use more shadow manipulation, I have to ignore the pain it brings...) Burdened by resolve and recklessness, Aureal called upon her shadow. Before the distance between the two shortened to three meters, Aureal had her shadow spike out in multiple spots on her unarmored parts of her body. She had no choice but to hope Sasilith's attack would do minimal damage or hit her armor. Aureal hooked Sasilith's body with the corner of her armor and brought her in, piercing the black demoness' skin with the fleshy spikes formed from the dark magic. Or so she thought.

"Mhmhehehe! You actually thought such an obvious trick would work? SHADOW MANIPULATION! OF ALL THINGS! HAHAHA! You're so pitiful. Allow me to end the misery of your idiocy." Sasilith spouted arrogantly.

"NOW NERISSA!" Aureal didn't feel like calling her mistress this time.

Sasilith sharply turned her head in legitimate surprise, for the first time since activating her strange dark personality. It was too late to react, as a black demon's physical superiority meant nothing to a white demon's similar superiority.

Nerissa pulled Old Age behind her, leaving an intense trail of yellow light from the sword behind. An obviously anguished face could be seen on Nerissa's face as every muscle in her body tensed together, straining her mind and body together. Nerissa cut Old Age deeply along Sasilith's flank. The sword emitted a bright array of light as it cut, leaving its mark on Sasilith.

"YAAAAGH! Sasilith inelegantly screamed out in terror and pain as poisonous light flowed into her body, burning her insides and outsides to a crisp around the wound. Her scream continued for more than a minute until she passed out and floated gently to the ground.

Nerissa and Aureal supported each other as they both endured their respective pain. Aureal couldn't fathom what Nerissa was feeling, though she knew that her pain must be magnified by tenfold as she wielded light instead of receiving it. Still, both gasped, relieved that they somehow managed to endure their pain and persevere to defeat Sasilith.

"Mistress, I can't believe you did it. A demon wielded light."

Nerissa brushed aside her pain and resumed her prideful personality, "It was nothing, I did it all for my fiancée's sake! Besides, it was only with the help of Old Age, and you can wield darkness, so it can't be too impressive for you."

"No, I admire your resolve greatly. You truly are fit to be my master's wife." ... "I see, you were right, Azazel. They didn't end up needing our help after all. But... There's no way you could have predicted a demon wielding light, could you?"

"No. Though I knew that Daughter of Pride wielded one of the most powerful seven soul weapons in existence, Old Age, I could not have fathomed that outcome. Let us continue our vigil. We will only interfere in case Aureal's legendary power is threatened to be erased by death or other means."

-

On the far left side of the tenth terrace walls were two beings. Two beings that were born into this world by being split from their father/master.

The merciless war, Genocide. And the quiet war, Serenity.

Like Rebellion's earlier speculation, Serenity planned to fight against his brothers. However, it was not that simple.

Beyond Rebellion's speculation was Genocide's wish, a complete destruction of all life within the area. That also included his brothers. Of course he would use his given weapon, the soul weapon known as the Miner, to slay as many defending troops and commanders as possible. Then he would kill, if possible by assassination, every attacking commander.

The Miner's potential was massive in destructive power. It allowed any object it touched to be affected by an elemental power. Genocide planned to pour all of his strength into affecting the ground with the fire element, maybe even turn the ground into lava. It didn't matter what the means was, as long as if the desired result was utter chaos and destruction. It would be easier to kill if the area was in a state of complete anarchy.

Serenity, on the other hand, wished to kill in peace. His soul weapon, the Needler, was perfect for that method. Assassination would be easy with that weapon, as it allowed the user to pierce anything in existence. That included all metals and alloys, armor was meaningless to the Needler. Serenity could also easily tell his brother's plan. It was fairly obvious that an Aspect of War named Genocide would engage in the act of his namesake. Thus Serenity decided to kill Genocide.

The two clashed, beginning with a failed attempt on Genocide's life with the Needler.

The result was destruction, though not on the scale Genocide would have wished. The two fought without regard to the lives around them, which were slaughtered mercilessly if they got in Genocide's way.

At one point, Serenity poured all of his remaining power into a killing blow with the Needler, which resulted in the complete destruction of a portion of the left side of the tenth terrace's walls. As the two fell to the defender's side of the wall, Serenity made his attack. Rubble exploded when the Needler made contact with Genocide's body and the wall that he was pinned to behind him.

The Needler performed its job, a little too well. The aftermath allowed the attacking forces to take advantage and flow through the wall's open wound like its own bloodstream.

Neither of the Wars, Genocide or Serenity, survived the explosion. Genocide because he was at the epicenter of the attack; Serenity because he deprived himself of the last of his life force.

"It's really amazing, if I think about it. Why didn't we think about it before? Serenity could have easily destroyed the walls before, allowing Arazra's troops to invade even further." Commentated the remaining War left in the siege, End.

"Commander End, I have an order for you from Arazra." A young demon soldier fearfully approached End with an envelope in hand.

"Well give it here, I don't bite. I'm War, not Gluttony." End beckoned the young soldier to him.

"Ah- Ah, yes sir." The young demon cautiously handed the envelope over and stumbled back when End sharply shot his arms toward the demon.

The arms stopped just short of the young demon's neck. "Just a joke, you can go now. Be sure to enjoy war until its end, as there won't ben any more thrill until it begins again. Let's see here..." End ripped open the envelope and raised an eyebrow at the new orders. He smiled and tilted his head backwards, releasing a throaty laugh. "Jehahaha! So, she's no longer needed. An expendable ally is no longer wanted. I've got to kill Zazie, huh? The Desire of Lust, she'll be an interesting fight with her odd powers."

-

Zazie found herself taking a much needed rest in an abandoned home. Most of the citizens of the capital had designated shelters to head towards in the sides of the mountain range and were barred by powerful barrier magic.

After defeating Little Rouge, Zazie had not a single moment of respite. The finale of the war was closing in on everyone, and she needed to calm herself and rest in case she had another tough battle, which was almost certain.

Her thoughts drifted towards her new loved one, Rainer. She immediately blushed shyly and brought her knees to her chest. One would never think a demon could act in such a cute manner, and despite her tall stature, Zazie took the cake on cute actions. Age matters little to a demon, one could act cutely or maturely from any year if they wished. Zazie seemed aligned towards the former.

The more she thought of her beloved, the more Zazie found her fingers drifting towards her erogenous zones. "...I really don't understand this feeling very well. I cannot tell if it is perpetuated by lust or not, considering my nature. The [Fool] is not active, so I am affected by lust like every other succubus." Zazie forced one of her hands to her heart just below her left breast, "...This feeling, is too foreign."

Zazie wanted to calm down, but her lust was increasing with every thought of Rainer that floated within her mind. Each time she took her hands away from her hardening buds and tender folds, seconds later Zazie would subconsciously brought them back to those spots. "...It seems I cannot calm down. I must relieve the tension somehow... How is key, how should I do this?"

Zazie had only experienced a single sexual encounter in her life, and that was very recently. Thus it was only natural that she was inexperienced when it came to these matters. Of course, as a resident of the Land of Lust, Zazie was unable to not hear of matters like this. So any knowledge regarding the erotic arts were from what she had listened in on. It was not because she had a voyeuristic tendency, it was simply because she was in the wrong place (or right) at the right time.

"...Perhaps I should take advantage of that card?"

Of Zazie's remaining six cards available for use until a full day had ran its course, only one had no use in combat or battle related situations, the [Lovers] card. Its abilities were useless for the most part anyway, though it occasionally came in handy. This card's ability was quite appropriate for a succubus. It made the user or target exceptionally attractive, physically or personality wise. However... It also had an even more lascivious power, which Zazie had absolutely had no idea why this card possessed this ability. Basically, it could turn into an object designed for sexual use, any object.

"...Am I really going to frivolously use a card's power for something like this? It is... Too much to bear if I let this feeling linger." Summoning up the courage, Zazie pulled out the [Lovers]. "...How does it even work? I've never used this card for this purpose."

The violet skinned succubus inhaled deeply and called upon the card's power. "...[Lovers]. Please turn into him... Two of him, please." Zazie blushed profusely at her sudden audacity. She just asked for the card to turn into Rainer, two versions of him.

The card split in half into two thin slips. The slips contorted, stretched, and colored until they turned into something surprisingly realistic. "...I see, it called upon my memory of what he looked like back then. They look very alike." She stared at the lifelike copies of Rainer, which breathed in and out as if it was natural. "...Obviously, they are not him. That much is true. I can't resist this growing lust much longer though. Being a succubus is such a pain."

Zazie mewled softly as the copies nonchalantly strode over to her, already completely naked. [Lovers] cannot effectively replicate substances unrelated to sexual desires, thus the replications were devoid of clothing in the first place.

Even though it was a copy, it looked exactly like Rainer. So Zazie finally had a chance to admire the body of the one she fell in love with. While Zazie had no idea what he looked like before coming to the Land of Lust, she had to admit that he was greatly attractive, even for the naturally beautiful race of the incubi. Well, that was to be expected of the one to inherit the title of the Lord of Lust.

The first copy, "...Uh, I'll call you by his first name, Rainer. And you with his last, Sonian." Zazie mumbled, half delirious from the sudden, though not unwanted, attention of the copies.

The copies simply nodded, as if welcoming their new names. Though dimwitted, they at least knew how to obey commands such as this one.

Both copies, Rainer and Sonian lavished attention on their creator. Sonian helped Zazie out of her extravagant dress while Rainer relieved Zazie of her boots and undergarments. Rainer kissed Zazie lovely folds gently, increasing the amount of fluids generated by Zazie's arousal. The copy extended his demonic tongue tickled the more sensitive spots, including Zazie's hidden bud through the silken garment. As he pulled down the piece, Rainer snaked a finger along her back entrance and up to her pussy as he continued to eat her out.

Sonian had already done away with Zazie's brassiere at this point and was kissing and licking freely with Zazie's violet bust. Though not terribly large, Zazie had breasts that seemed to perfectly accentuate her body, even for her tall stature. Sonian suddenly bit down, though not roughly, on one of Zazie's quivering pods. The copy teased the areola around the skin and pressed down with his teeth, cushioning his face with Zazie's soft flesh. She moaned softly, muffled by one of Sonian's fingers in her mouth, into the crisp air. She sucked on the digit lustfully, like a true succubus, and relished the attention the copies were giving her.

It was almost like having two slaves that performed her every sexual desire. She remembered Teras talking about things like that, and how horny and hot it made her. Teras even tried to seduce Zazie into her little harem once, even though seduction was Asmodea's strong point.

Zazie wanted to make some intimate contact herself, she couldn't stand foreplay for much longer. The violet succubus blushed once again when she brought a hand down to Sonian's perfectly copied penis. She swiped away the precum that had formed from the tip and licked it off her fingers. Though it tasted slightly off from Rainer's actual taste, it was still a delicious mix of salty, musky, sweet, and spicy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds