The Lost Lord Ch. 25

The other copy, Rainer, was still proving its worth by successfully bringing Zazie to her first orgasm through his oral treatment. He extended his tongue so that it entered the wet entrance easily, exploring Zazie's tender insides with enthusiasm. He sucked on the nether lips and parted them so his tongue had easier access. While he explored the inside of Zazie's snatch, he brought some fingers over to the hidden bud that stayed just as shy as Zazie actually was. He gently uncovered Zazie's clit and played with it with two fingers.

Motioning for Sonian and Rainer to get closer, Zazie shyly wrapped her violet fingers around the thick shafts, slowly but lovingly stroking both to full hardness. Soon, Zazie found herself sitting between both copies with her knees down with her head and hands between the two hard members. Realizing her situation, Zazie once again turned red, her entire body almost. She was still not used to sex as a whole, even though engaging in it for the first time recently with her beloved non-copy Rainer.

Still, lust overtook her and Zazie blindly opened her mouth into an O shape and swallowed Rainer's cock, head and all. While the copies didn't care about anything but their creator's pleasure, Zazie was surprised at how much of the meaty shaft she took in. More than half was now situated in her mouth and throat, with the gag reflex kicking in. She relieved her mouth of the voluntary intruder and took a deep breath before swallowing Sonian's cock this time.

Both tasted equally delicious with not a hint of grime or other unsavory substances. Almost like a gourmet dish, Zazie delicately feasted on the two thick shafts that stood at attention before in her hands and mouth. She licked the head, tasting the arousing seed on the tip as it dripped onto her tongue. The head itself felt like a part of a sculpted statue. Lustful instinct kicked in and Zazie pulled both delicious shafts together and licked them as one. Her tongue, though not terribly long, swerved and writhed between and around the cocks, coating every inch with her saliva.

The obviously libidinous act aroused Zazie to even greater heights, she could tell her next orgasm would overpower the last, though not to the degree she had with the real Rainer. "...Lay down, I'll get you off with my... Tits. I have to practice for him. And you, please enter me from behind." It was hard for Zazie to say such embarrassing things, but eventually the words sputtered out of her mouth like a fountain.

Wordlessly acknowledging their creator's demands, the copies assumed their position with Rainer lying down and Sonian standing kneeling behind Zazie. Once Rainer lied down, his shaft pierced the air like a straight arrow, hard and ready for attention. Zazie kissed the head with her beautiful lips, colored with a deep shade of fire red. Her hands were at the ready at her bust, pinching and pulling the nipples for extra pleasure. She squeezed her tits together like dough and brought her chest down to the twitching cock. One touch with her cute nipples sent shivers down her spine as she arched her back like a cat. Though that wasn't the action that initially made her cry out in dense pleasure.

The other copy, Sonian, was behind Zazie's rounded butt. Like her breasts, her butt wasn't too big or small, it seemed to perfectly accentuate her curves even with her tall stature. The soft globes wiggled delightfully, surely enticing anyone behind her. The copy, though unaffected by such stimulation, still groped Zazie's posterior and kneaded the flesh as if it was made of gelatin. He lined up his thick shaft with Zazie's wet nether region, knowing their was no need for lubrication due to the juices swarming Zazie's snatch. In one swift motion without interruption, the copy penetrated Zazie's pussy with his cock.

Zazie cried out in pure pleasure and panted gleefully, relishing the sensations that ricocheted from the walls of her pussy to her breasts and ultimately to the top of her head. A feminine growl came from the depths of her throat as she squished her breasts down on the shaft before her. Because she wasn't too big, Zazie had to wrap the flesh around the cock after spitting on the shaft once more to slicken the sides of the member. She stifled her own moan by forcing the head of the dick past her ruby lips.

The hard thrusts from the Sonian copy sent waves of vibrations that forced Zazie to moan past the thick shaft, stimulating it with a double dosage of pleasurable vibrations. Zazie cupped the throbbing sack beneath the member and caressed it playfully. She applied soft friction with her lips as she pushed her head further down the shaft with each time her lips sucked on the thickness. Just as always, the copies showed no sign of emotion or pleasure on their faces, though Zazie could tell that her ministrations were working because of both shafts pulsing and throbbing with their climax nigh.

The Rainer copy continued to pound away on Zazie's wet, though still tight, pink entrance. It showed no signs of relenting, even with the threat of impending orgasm. It was obviously the case that it could hold back so it could continue to exist for his creator's pleasure. The copy angled his cock so that it hit different spots on Zazie's constricting walls, forcing them to spread wider and wider. Naturally, Zazie's inner walls of her snatch tried to squeeze down on the intruder, in order to milk it for its white seed. Though the copy's style of attack forced her to feel even more filled than before, making Zazie's arms go limp.

The two copies held Zazie up and continued to pound away into Zazie's willing orifices, making sure that they gave their creator maximum pleasure in lieu of their own. Zazie's eyes rolled back with her wings and tail going limp in exaggerated pleasure that showed visibly on her face. Another rolling orgasm erupted within her nether folds, and with each thrust from the copies, another, though weaker orgasm possessed her body.

Zazie's entire body turned into a veritable fount of volcanic pleasure. She long lost track of how she was pleasuring both shafts. Her hands fumbled around, trying to find a vantage point, eventually resting themselves on the Rainer copy's chest. Her lovely breasts jiggled around below her chest. Her butt was raised high with her knees on the ground, giving the Sonian copy easier access to slam its thick cock deeper into Zazie's pussy.

After cumming many more times, both copies abruptly released their sticky seed. Rainer wordlessly burst inside Zazie's mouth, coating her throat and teeth with his musky semen. The violet succubus greedily swallowed every spoonful of the delicious seed, even though its flavor wasn't the same as the original.

The Sonian copy shot forth his own climax, plastering the walls inside of Zazie's drenched snatch. It was good she couldn't get pregnant, else the volume of such dense amount of liquid would surely do just that.

By the time both copies spent themselves completely in Zazie's salacious holes, they transformed into a weird gel and removed themselves from Zazie, combining into a card shape. The two copies turned back into the [Lovers] after completing their objective of fully pleasuring their creator.

"...To think that that card could be used in such a licentious way. Amazing if one thinks about it. These are truly mysterious artifacts." Zazie managed to say between heavy breaths that physically showed the glow from her most pleasurable ordeal.

Zazie drifted off to a restful and relaxing sleep, pondering what may happen soon...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds