The Lost Lord Ch. 27

"Ahah..." Rainer placed a hand on the back of his neck and laughed uncomfortably. "Um, but..."

"No buts! Fiancée, I knew that since you were a Lord of Lust, your insatiable appetite wouldn't allow you to stick with only me. You had to stick your paws into Asmodea here before me, then after I, Lauren, even poor little Aureal, and I soon learned you placed your corruptive lust on Zazie."

"..." Zazie shifted shyly behind Nerissa with a profusely blushing face.

Rainer sighed and looked downwards. He waited a good long minute before looking up with a lustful smirk and relentless eyes. "Alright, I don't mind."

"Oh my, aren't you confident."

"My little Rainer, you are just so delicious!"

Both Lauren and Asmodea spoke in turn as they helped each other out of their clothes while moving towards the bed. Once free of their cloth prisons, they snuggled up next to Rainer on opposite sides, pushing their voluptuous chests into his body.

Rainer grew more and more lewd at the sight of these two stripping, and decided to take advantage of their willingness by grabbing the large fleshy orbs softly. He reached around the soft tit flesh with his fingers and squished the hardened buds eliciting moans of varying husky degree from both Lauren and Asmodea. He squeezed and pushed the bumps around in different directions until he found a new set of breasts in front of his face belonging to Nerissa.

Nerissa squealed happily and crushed her chest in Rainer's face. Rainer himself, while surprised, opened his mouth and took in both of Nerissa's sensitive nipples. He sucked and nibbled on them both at the same time while playing with both lovely chests of the human and succubus next to him.

"Time is money, fiancée!" Nerissa kissed both cheeks and smothered her lips all over Rainer's face while moving a hand down to his bulging crotch. She fished out Rainer's shaft, which had been itching to sink itself in a tight snatch like Nerissa's own.

Nerissa practically tackled Rainer onto the bed and forced her pussy instantly on Rainer's hard cock. "Yaaaahn! Fian-Rainer! You're filling me up to the brim..." Nerissa moaned as she felt her tight hole fill up completely to the brim as she had described.

In order to make Nerissa the first one to fall, Rainer grunted and wrapped his fingers around Nerissa's plump butt and pulled her towards his body. Nerissa tossed her head back while groaning in joy. She silenced her cries by locking her lips with Rainer's mouth. She felt Rainer pump his throbbing shaft into her yearning nether region.

...

Off to the side, the other girls finally went into action. Asmodea, as she pranced over to Zazie, called to Rainer and said, "Now, we said you have to make us each cum once. So even though I plan to have a little fun with Zazie here, unless you cause the climax, it will not count!"

Zazie stepped back in apprehension because of Asmodea's prophetic words. "...Um, Asmodea, I don't think-Ayah!"

Asmodea simply smirked and chuckled in a sinister voice as she grabbed Zazie's arms and pulled her face into her mouth. Asmodea pulled out her best seductive kiss on the shy violet succubus.

Zazie resisted at first, but she soon fell prey to the prying lips of the one known as the Seduction of Lust. She found it impossible to break out of the red succubus' pace no matter how hard she tried. Zazie attempted to push away Asmodea, but she only ended up opening her mouth wider, granting Asmodea unrestrained access to her luscious lips and forked tongue.

Eventually, Zazie found it impossible to resist her lust demon tendencies, so she accepted the tongue and returned the lewd kiss. The violet succubus got so into the display, she even ended up accidentally pushing Asmodea onto the bed, with the red succubus' voracious set of large breasts hugging Zazie's body.

...

While those two engaged in a gratuitous display of love, Aureal grew aggressive and moved behind Lauren with her armor gone. She surprised Lauren, who released a cute shriek, by grabbing the busty witch's boobs and bounced them around in her pale hands.

Lauren was sitting down, cross-legged, when she found herself being groped by a sexually senseless fallen angel from behind. "Oooh, Aureal, you naughty little angel! Let me return the favor!"

Lauren pulled off her glasses and set them to a stand on the side. Her giggling voice found itself silenced when she pushed Aureal flat on the bed with jiggling breasts upright and a deliciously wet pussy for Lauren to enjoy. Lauren moved into a position where her butt was pointed upwards for any of the members of the tirade to enjoy. She moved her lips down to the angelic snatch. She licked and smacked her lips, as if readying herself before a grand meal.

"Ah, please!" Aureal begged.

Lauren looked at Aureal's pale face evilly, "Please what? In a full sentence, dear."

"Um, please eat me out down there."

"Of course!" Lauren gave Aureal's tits a small squeeze before complying with the fallen angel's request.

Lauren began by locating the sensitive nub under the angel's hood. She placed her lips around the small object and sucked on Aureal's clit until the angel began writhing in obvious pleasure. "It seems this is one of your weak spots!" Lauren said enthusiastically as she poked the nub with her tongue and licked each millimeter.

Aureal spread her legs even wider as Lauren moved on to other parts of her pussy. Her black feather wings lay down, splayed on both her sides. She forced her legs wide open with her arms in order to give Lauren unrestricted access.

The witch took advantage of Aureal's wordless offer by plunging two of her fingers into Aureal's tight depths. Around her fingers, Lauren licked and played with her lithe folds. She pulled out every trick in the book and swiftly brought Aureal to climax.

...

Rainer almost effortlessly made Nerissa cum. At this point, Rainer had Nerissa pinned down on the bed as he shoved his cock back into Nerissa's pussy, piercing the entrance to her womb.

"Wahhh! Yes, Rainer, fucking harder! I'm going to..."

Rainer could already tell what was happening before the pretty demoness could speak.

Just to tie the knot, Rainer bit playfully on one of Nerissa's erect nipples as it bounced wildly in front of his face. With a final grunt, Rainer pushed his cock all the way into Nerissa's pussy, completely penetrating into her womb.

Nerissa's wings and tail shot out into the air as a reaction to Nerissa's explosive climax. She called out various incomprehensible words that died out when the pleasurable waves died down.

Rainer retracted himself from Nerissa's pussy and looked around. He saw Asmodea pushing her tail into Zazie's drenched folds while teasing her breasts and tight backdoor with her fingers. On the other side, Lauren and Aureal were in a sixty-nine position, licking and eating away at each other's openings.

He looked down at Nerissa, who was mumbling Rainer's name as she drifted to sleep.

He swiveled his head around, trying to decide his next victim-erm, partner. Eventually, he decided it would be easier to take advantage of the lovely duet involving a witch and angel. Rainer sauntered over with his hard shaft dangling below him until he found himself positioned behind Aureal's bubbly ass and above Lauren's pretty face.

"Ah, mind if I join in?" Rainer asked politely.

Lauren pushed her hair out of her eyes and giggled when she saw Rainer's hard prick resting several hairs above her nose, ready to push into Aureal at any time. She didn't say anything; the only action she pulled was sucking one of Rainer's deft balls past her lips. She sucked and licked around the sack below his shaft even more lewdly than she meant to thanks to the fierce, but orgasmic, tongue Aureal applied on Lauren's pussy.

While Rainer would normally just enjoy the sensations Lauren applied on his balls, he couldn't let himself cum until everyone else did. Hell hath no fury like a group of women scorned (and in this case horny!).

Rainer pushed himself into Aureal's tight entrance, not her wet snatch, but her warm ass. Nerissa's juices already lubed his cock up, so the journey into Aureal's butt wasn't too tough to deal with.

Although only a small bit of his shaft was able to enter Aureal's backdoor, the fallen angel's wings became upright and her voice shrill. "Rainer, it's to-too tight back there!" Aureal's words seemed to conflict with her body, as she tightened up around Rainer's shaft and tried to pull it in deeper. Aureal's moans and squeals flooded the room, even drowning out Zazie's frantic screams of pleasure.

...

At this point, Asmodea was using her tail as a live toy and penetrating deeply into Zazie's pulsing vagina. Zazie was at the red succubus' utter mercy, being used to please each of Asmodea's carnal desires. Although, it was more like Asmodea was pleasing each of the ragdoll-like Zazie's carnal desires.

As she was taller than Asmodea, Zazie's limbs and head went limp over the red succubus' shoulders and thighs. The only body part that obeyed Zazie, was an arm that held on to Asmodea's chest. Although unintentional, Zazie's hand grasped the underside of Asmodea's right breast.

Asmodea laughed and grinned her ever sultry smile. She laid the savory and exquisite Zazie down on the bed. "Now, my desirable Zazie, I think you should be the one to please me until it is our turn for Rainer to attend to us."

"...We attend to Rainer. Not the other way-mpfm!" A dripping demonic pussy belonging to Asmodea muffled Zazie's protests.

"Maybe so, but in the Lord of Lust's bedroom... All the rules change!" Asmodea said sweetly as she patted Zazie's cheeks.

Asmodea perfectly positioned herself so that Zazie's horns didn't get in the way. The only thing that could penetrate her body at this moment was Zazie's tongue. And penetrate it did.

Zazie found herself complying and instantly giving in to Asmodea's forceful flow.

She felt compelled, by her lustful nature and Asmodea's succubus "pheromones", to begin eating out Asmodea. While hesitant at first, a sharp sensation of intrusion that shot forth from her violet snatch forced her to give in and lick away.

Asmodea wiggled her tail around with nowhere to go. "Oh my... My tail could use a nice, warm, and cozy little succubus hole to sleep in. Oh, it looks like your lewd pussy, Zazie, is offering again."

While Zazie wanted to protest, she couldn't, lest she give up tasting Asmodea's delicious center. Like a drug, once Zazie got into it, she just had to go back for more.

That was how sexual acts were to lust demons. And Zazie who went without sex for the majority of the decades of her life, the lascivious spirit inside her finally broke down in quivering heaps of pleasure.

Thanks to the unusually long length of her tail, Asmodea could put around half of it in Zazie's grasping pussy. While she felt the spasms of pleasure from Zazie's lips and tongue, Asmodea did her best to please the tall succubus below her with her red tail.

...

Rainer grunted in discomfort as he forced himself to hold back his climax. The threats from the girls were far scarier than facing Arazra from before.

He slammed his shaft into Lauren as he plunged his fingers inside Aureal's gasping snatch. He had just finished coaxing an orgasm from Aureal out of her ass, but the insatiable fallen angel was lying down next to Rainer's legs and he found the exceptionally cute fallen angel irresistible to tease some more.

The human girl who followed Rainer into the Land of Lust was in front of Rainer on her knees and butt in the air. Such a simple position proved more than arousing than Rainer expected, and it proved a tough opponent for him to resist cumming into Lauren's tight pussy.

He felt the tender walls constrict around the shaft as he pistoned it in and out, attempting to milk his shaft for the seed that he so desperately wanted to keep in.

Rainer took his free hand, which was groping the luscious globes on both sides of his shaft, coated the middle finger with Lauren's fresh juices, and slid it into her tight ring. As he briskly pumped his shaft through Lauren's tight walls, he saw the other hole was just lonely without a friend, so why not give it one?

While he expected Lauren to last a little bit longer, the witch cried out in pure elation thanks to her impending orgasm that she made vocal. "O-o-oh... FUCK YES! FUCKING HARDER INTO MY ASS AND PUSSY!"

Rainer raised his eyebrows at the sudden outburst, but he gave off a demonic smile and did as she asked. He pulled out all the way until only the head of his cock was showing, glistening in the tasty liquids and writhing in denial of climax. In one fell swoop, Rainer slammed her crotch into Lauren's own, making Lauren wide-eyed once the entrance of the womb gave way to Rainer's head. She instantly climaxed and shoved her ass back into Rainer's cock before he could relieve it, trying to keep that full feeling inside her pussy for even a moment longer.

"Hey now! I kinda want to live a little longer, so forgive me if I leave you hanging after this for a couple minutes." Rainer said, shrugging and still twisting two of his fingers in Aureal's nether lips. (Now, only Zazie and Asmodea left...)

A quick glance to the final two revealed a odd, though arousing sight- Zazie on her neck and head with her butt and legs up in the air in front of Asmodea's face. Asmodea sat down on Zazie's face, allowing her pussy to drown the violet succubus' in her fluids. And with Zazie's back bent and round butt in the air, Asmodea teased both of Zazie's entrances.

Rainer found a perfect spot to enter in. As Asmodea's pussy was occupied, a certain other sexy hole was waiting for an intruder. It wasn't the easiest position, but it was certainly an interesting one for Rainer.

"I'm not going to let you do whatever it is you all agreed on as punishment!" Rainer declared as he slapped Asmodea's plump ass with both his hands. He grabbed the soft and already red flesh with his fingers, giving him a handhold as he positioned his pulsating cock in front of Asmodea's puckered ring.

"Hello Rain Rain, how nice of you to drop by! I remember the first time we did anal like it was yesterday... In that contraption you called a shower." Asmodea said with a seductive tone despite her panting from pleasurable bliss.

"Hey! I said that's a stupid name!" Rainer growled as he decided taking it slow wasn't enough for Asmodea. Going rough and hard, especially in her rapaciously tight asshole of hers, was a much better punishment for continuously using that annoying nickname.

He abruptly thrust his steeled dick into Asmodea's ass, disrupting her train of thought and forcing her to finally break that smug smirk of hers she kept from the beginning.

"Hey Zazie, uh, I hate to ask this of you... But seriously, don't get swept into this lady's pace. Give her a serious... Um, tongue lashing." Rainer already realized the bad joke before he made it, but went through it anyways as he pulled his shaft back out to the head.

"Really Rain Rain? I adore you... But that is a bit-AHHHYESSS..." Asmodea tried to speak again, but was silenced by another hasty stab from Rainer's prick.

Rainer found himself with a useful handicap. Thanks to Zazie's relentless tongue, compounded with Rainer's ravishing of Asmodea's anal entrance, it obviously wouldn't take long for the Seduction of Lust to climax. After finding a steady pace to work with, Rainer got to work and did his job of making each girl cum before him.

Asmodea turned her head around and seductively worked her tongue and lips together, enticing Rainer to go in for another kiss. Or so he thought.

Nerissa had woken back up thanks to the lustful moans and cries from each of the girls. She found the object of her love and crawled over to him, wrapping her arms around his chest and stealing his mouth with her lips before Asmodea. After finishing, she stuck her long tongue out at Asmodea, who smiled and simply licked it with her own tongue. Nerissa pouted and coiled her tongue around Asmodea's shorter appendage and forced their demonic lips together. She reached around Asmodea's body and groped her massive chest, which was bigger than any girl here. Her G-Cup breasts bounced around and squished between Nerissa's fingers. The white demoness pulled and teased the nipples, which only exponentially increased the sensations sent to her brain.

The triple attack proved, very obviously, too much for Asmodea. The red succubus couldn't concentrate on one source and fell prey to her lascivious nature by moaning lewdly into the air. She felt a probing, wriggling tongue reach all sides of her tightened walls in her quivering snatch. She felt a thick intruder force her tight ass open over and over again. She felt fingers groping and pulling both the large orbs and the flower buds planted in the middle of both sacks of sexy flesh.

Not a single second did Asmodea last the sensational electricity that wracked her every nerve. Asmodea clamped down on Nerissa's lips and moaned into the demoness' mouth.

(She's been the quietest yet, though that's not saying much.) Rainer told himself as he removed himself of Asmodea's puckered hole. Rainer stared down at his raging erection. Half the time he felt like it could burst any moment. He managed to keep himself from doing so by squeezing the base. And while it hurt slightly, all he thought about was how good it would feel after he finished with Zazie.

Rainer was standing upright on his knees and feet, cock ready to enter any willing hole nearby. And a volunteer appeared.

Zazie stood up next to Rainer and looking very embarrassed. "...Um, Rainer."

"Oh, you'reeee next!" Rainer was not his normal self, Zazie understood that much. Did his personality change that much when libidinous acts were involved?

"...Ah, Rainer, nooooooyeeeeessss..." Zazie's protests were quickly changed into a moan of approval as Rainer grabbed Zazie from under her curved butt.

He lifted the tall violet succubus and propped her up with his arms. He swiftly sank into her wanting snatch, not wasting any time in doing what he could to make her cum before he did.

Though it was unintentional, Rainer fell back onto the bed, forcing his wings to the side. Zazie released an oddly cute squeal as the force of falling made her sink even deeper down on Rainer's thickness.

She couldn't help but impale herself deeper and further with every thrust that Rainer sent her way as they continued fucking each other. Rainer sucked on Zazie's tongue as he sent another hard thrust into Zazie's almost virginal tightness.

"Ah, sorry... Well, I'm not sorry, buuuuut... For my sanity's sake, I'm going to make you cum rather quickly!" Rainer smiled out of the corner of his mouth in what could only be known as the scariest face Zazie had seen her lover make.

Not so much scary in the life threatening way, scary in the way that Zazie had no idea what Rainer had planned.

In actuality, there wasn't much Rainer could actually do with the limited resources. All he really needed was the swishing tail that belonged to Zazie's behind. Rainer figured he could emulate what Asmodea did, but by shoving the entire length of Zazie's tail until it nearly reached her stomach from her back entrance.

Rainer did just that while continuing to pound away in Zazie's tight pussy. He grabbed the tail and pushed it in roughly, causing Zazie to arch her back like a cat. He felt Zazie's inner walls squeeze down from the double penetration, massaging every centimeter of his dick as he continued to push it in and out of the tender lips.

His crotch and hand acted in unison, pushing both his cock and Zazie's tail into the wanting holes. Zazie felt the full force of being filled in two entrances at once. Even then, it was unusually stronger because of the erogenous zone around spots of her tail.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds