The Lost Lord Ch. 27

Pleasure shocked her brain like lightning, finally bringing about her climax. Zazie cried out while covering her blushing face. She curled her toes and tensed her muscles. Waves of pleasurable sensations vibrated in both her pussy and asshole, working Rainer's shaft for his semen.

Rainer, who could handle no more of trying to please each of the girls without his own release, flopped back on the bed and felt his shaft pulsing into a mind blowing orgasm. He closed his eyes in order to fully enjoy and feel the fount of pleasure that began at the tip of his shaft.

As if coaxing the thick cock of even more of Rainer's sticky seed, all five girls surrounded his shaft. Nerissa took the lead and positioned her body above Rainer, despite him not having the will to move at the moment. After Nerissa, Aureal, Asmodea, Zazie, and Lauren all circled around the throbbing shaft. They each played with the raging erection, teasing Rainer mercilessly, their ministrations made the head seem like it would burst at any moment.

Finally, a single lick from Nerissa's long and talented tongue released the floodgates. A fountain of Rainer's seed burst forth from the tip of Rainer's shaft. He released more of his sticky semen at this moment than he ever remembered once in his life. Multiple ropes of his white milk violently shot forth. His white essence coated each of the girls like strands of thick cream. Into closed eyes, into open mouths, on the nose, on cheeks, even in the girls' hair, Rainer's white seed hit random spots on each of the girls' faces.

Eventually, the flood ceased. Rainer tried to gather every breath of air in the large room. Despite his trial, he didn't feel all that fatigued or tired in the least. In fact, he felt more aroused than before.

In his tired state, he said through deep breaths, "You people are scary..." Rainer laughed while lamenting and enjoying what could either be called incredibly great or bad luck.

"You know, Rain Rain..."

"Rainer."

"Rain Rain... The night is still young, it looks like you survived punishment this time!" Asmodea said with a mix of sultry and sweet.

"Master, I want to do it some more." Aureal said with an odd monotone.

Nerissa soon added with vigor, "Fiancée, I wonder how our wedding night will go?"

Lauren laughed while wiping off Rainer's seed from her face, "Probably just like this night!"

"...I am with Aureal." Zazie continued to shy away, which didn't look convincing as she licked the tasty white seed from her face.

Rainer look up at each of the girls and laughed hysterically. "Yea, I've decided... It would've been so much better if I never became a demon."

-

Would someone really give up their humanity just for immortality and a life among the decadent pleasures willingly?

Would someone really be able to risk their life and the lives of others just because they were thrown into a war they knew nothing about?

Would someone actually want to take on a destiny forced upon them from birth by the whims of a frivolous lord?

Rainer thought these questions as he lay peacefully in a bed among five girls whom all seemed to love him. He knew he would have to find some way to give back to the girls, as they have done much for his life in general.

Rainer spoke quietly to himself, "I'm a demon now, and there's no turning back. I am going to make decisions that may affect thousands- no, millions or more lives."

'Oh, don't be a worry wort! You can handle it.'

"Asmodeus..."

'Hmm?'

"I didn't know what to expect from some writing in a book called a Grimoire. Then I find out you can actually talk to me through my mind."

'What about it?'

"You're a dick."

'HAHAHAHA! That's all? Let me tell you a story...'

"Fine, go ahead, but only this once. Annoying bastard..."

'Be respectful to your elders! Well, there's not much to say really about this story. But one time, I was participating in a tense negotiation between myself and the Princess of Pride, not the current one, the one before her. Well, one of my Pillar of Lust back then was pretty disrespectful to the Princess of Pride, called her a papyrus crotch!'

"What the heck does that even mean?"

'Go figure. Either way, the Princess and I were actually negotiating over a small world a group of pagan gods left behind. In the middle of the procedures, during a break, my pillar guy said that insult. Furious, for understandable reasons, the Princess came to me and demanded the execution of my pillar guy. I asked why, to both her and him, and they answered honestly. Though the Princess probably exaggerated a bit. After hearing my pillar guy's answer of calling the princess a papyrus crotch... Well, I laughed and said, "Really? I figured her for a bamboo crotch!"'

"Eh? Well, I should've known for such an immature bastard like you."

'Both my pillar guy and myself just burst out laughing, guffawing harder than in a long while right in front of the Princess' face. In that room, fighting broke out, initiated by the Princess, and so both of our staffs fought to a bloody finish. It didn't stop there. An entire war broke out between Pride and Lust, which was fought on both our circles and on that small world. Eventually, it resulted with my saying sorry and calling her a bamboo crotch behind her back so she couldn't hear, much to my pillar guy's delight.'

"I don't see why you're so happy! You just caused a war that killed probably thousands!"

'To my count, approximately one million demons died. Don't worry, we breed quickly and there are more than many billions living in each circle.'

"But you fought such a stupid war over a petty insult!"

'My point is... Demons are fickly creatures. Our emotions cloud us and guide our actions. The demon race love conflict and would hate long periods of peace. You would find more than ninety percent of the entire demon race saying they would prefer a good war to a prosperous peace. We need to vent our Sin out on petty wars like this, whether they be out of an insult or a large source of resources.'

"..."

'For humans, it is definitely different. Your short lives are practically meaningless to our immortal ones. You all scurry around, trying to make small sums of money incomparable to our vast wealth. You all try to create works of art that will never amount to the beauty our Sin and emotions can create. You all try to make sure your lives amount to something with jobs you will retire at in the time we take to enjoy a good period of life till our next hundred years. Yes, you were once a human... Now you are a demon. Can you honestly say that being a human is more interesting than a demon?'

Rainer didn't want to admit it... "I can't. But I know this. I was once a human and am now a demon. You chose me as your heir so that I could bring a human perspective to this demonic strife. I don't give two shits about your asinine views of humans. Both of my races, human and demon, are beings that never give up. We fall to temptations and give in to Sin, yes..."

Rainer cleared his throat and sternly said, "But we all have a chance in having an interesting life, no matter how long, short, or eternal."

'You know... I kind of consider you my seventh son.'

"I certainly can't be."

'Of course not, you aren't actually my son. However, should I have not killed myself and adopted you in, you definitely would have made a positive impact on my children. Maybe that would have been the better path?'

"..." Rainer's eyes were already closed and a peaceful look overtook his face.

'Ah yes, even you need sleep. Maybe I have lived long enough? Even if this is a piece of my soul...'

'Whatever... Rainer, you certainly are going to be the most interesting demon ever, my little Lost Lord.'

-

Note: Wow. I started this last year around October 2012. It was an extremely simple story at first in terms of plots and overall writing ability. I didn't expect to blow it up to this size. More than 200,000 words. The fuck? That's like a fucking novel.

To those who read, favorited the story, or rated up the chapters... An honest thanks comes from me and the "good jobs" everyone tossed my way on this site.

Whether I make a sequel story mainly depends on everyone's interest. If you want one, post a comment on my profile or this story saying, "YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME! MAKE MORE FUCKING LOST LORD OR I'LL CUT YOUR THROAT!"

...

Well, hopefully not to that degree. Even if I do end up making one, a sequel will be a long ways off.

Also, if anyone wants to, I would very much appreciate anyone who goes through my previous chapters and does a thorough edit so I can replace the current chapters with a proofread version.

Finally, thanks to the letter "R" of the alphabet for proofreading this chapter. Though I can't really say much considering this is the only chapter I didn't feel too lazy enough to not have it edited.

Whatever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 448 milliseconds