The Magic Halter Top

They said they would walk back toward the blanket while I put my top back on. So I hurried around to even find it. I quickly stuck it on and tied it the best I could before walking back to meet you.

The only thing I wanted at that point was for you to fuck me. And if we had talked about it before, maybe I would have told you to then invite Joe and Mike if you liked. But that was a conversation for another time."

I stopped the car in a high school parking lot. Both of us were so horny, we didn't say a word. I pushed the seat back and took down my shorts. Jill removed her shorts and moved across to straddle me. As she sat down on me she was still so wet my dick just slid inside. I united her top again as she rode me to a quick orgasm.

"So that's the story of the magic halter top," she said as she moved back to her seat. As she reached for her top, I took it from her.

"You don't get it back until you tell me the rest of it. There was another flight and yet another knot. But first, I need something to drink."

I stopped at a convenience store. Jill said she would just wait in the car since she wasn't properly dressed to get out. I don't know if I was disappointed that nobody came close to the car, but as I was checking out, I could see that Jill was topless. I was a little surprised that she wasn't trying to cover up at all. It was probably just for my benefit, but I found it to be very exciting. I took plenty of time walking back to the car.

I drove, enjoying my topless passenger, to a small Mexican restaurant for some dinner. As I handed her the top I told her she could borrow it while we went inside. The restaurant's air conditioning was working well so I continued to enjoy the view provided by the thin, light colored fabric. As soon as we got out the door, Jill pulled one of the strings on her top, continuing the journey to the car with it just hanging around her neck. Her boobs were still covered, but just barely. She lifted the top over her head and pitched it across the car to me as we were getting in.

Before I even began driving, Jill continued her story, "When you went back to fly again, Robin asked if she could see my boobs without the top. She too, said I could take it off right there since there were no kids around and nobody would mind. She would sun topless there sometimes.

I wasn't sure whether to believe her or not, but I wasn't comfortable doing that. So I suggested Mike's camper again. Once we walked in, I took the top off once again and threw it on the bed. It was a little shocking when Robin took off her tank top too. She wasn't wearing a bra."

I asked Jill what explanation Robin gave.

"She wanted to be fair, if I took mine off then she would take hers off. Her boobs were small but nice, I thought. I could tell she spent lots of time topless. There were barely any tan lines at all.

I didn't think much else about it. She wanted to look at several angles. She asked if she could feel them. I said, 'Why not? Your boyfriend has already.'

So she felt around them. She turned me around because she wanted to feel how it would be to have them. She cupped them with her arms around me. She started giving a lot of attention to my nipples. She pulled me closer in what felt more like a hug. I could feel her nipples rubbing against my back. Then she kissed my neck. And then she kissed it some more.

Neither of us said anything. She moved around to my front and rubbed her nipples on mine. And then she kissed me. I mean really kissed me.

I told her I've never done anything like that before. She said it would be ok because she has. We kissed some more and I found myself kissing back. She pulled me over to the bed and laid me down on my back.

'I'd like to see how they look when you're lying flat,' she explained as she straddled me. She sat up on her knees as she caressed me. She was very gentle. Then she laid flat on top of me as she kissed me again. She moved her legs inside of mine. It wasn't like being with a guy, though. She was soft and easy in her movements. Maybe I was stunned, but I let her do whatever she wanted without any objection.

She lifted herself back up onto her knees as she unbuttoned my shorts. By then, I think I actually wanted her to take them off. I wasn't afraid of what would happen because I knew she was going to go down on me. So it was no shock when she licked all the way down from my boobs.

Her tongue found my clit and I couldn't do anything but moan. She must have done this before because it felt so good. She licked all around as she picked up her speed and intensity. Or maybe I became more intense. I came but she didn't stop. I came more. It was an incredible feeling. Not necessarily better than a guy, but just different.

I didn't know if I should do the same for her. I was sort of considering it to return the favor since it felt so nice."

Jill had unzipped my pants a few minutes ago and was stroking my dick. But I was so shocked and taken by her story I hadn't given it much notice until she leaned over and sucked it into her mouth. She maintained that good grip as she stroked and sucked. I didn't want to come before she finished what she had to tell me.

I told her to finish the story while I looked for a place to pull over.

She continued. "Just as I was thinking of going down on her, we heard your airplane taxiing in. I jumped up and got dressed yet again. Robin tied the top as she hugged and kissed me again.

She said I tasted nice and so did my boyfriend. 'The next best thing to giving him a blow job is tasting him on you." Robin added, "I might as well too, since I've already had his come in my mouth. Of course, if you didn't mind.'

She asked how I enjoyed Joe and Mike. I told her it was a lot of fun but we cut it short before anything went too far.

So she asked if I wanted it to go further. I told her at the time, I wanted it and wanted it badly. But I couldn't do it if you weren't involved. Robin said she would be happy to entertain you anytime we wanted, so I could experience the guys.

My knees were weak again as I rushed out of the camper to meet you. We promised to get in touch later. Then you waked up and we left."

I'd found a parking lot and stopped the car. Jill leaned over and finished her blow job in an almost violent manner. I came for what seemed like an hour.

As I calmed down she didn't let go, still giving an occasional pump and suck to get every last drop. She even pushed up behind my balls to make sure I was completely empty. I had to move her away when I couldn't take any more.

As we drove home I asked if she really wanted to do something like a threesome or moresome with them. She believed it could be fun and "judging from my reactions," she said, I must think so, too. The day's adventures had certainly produced the desired result, an enhancement to our sex life.

I told her if we were going to do this, there were two conditions that must always be met: First, it could never be allowed to harm our relationship in any way. And second, it must be enjoyable for both of us. As long as those were true, we could try anything that sounded interesting. In fact, it gave us this cool secret life that we would never tell anyone about.

I asked what kinds of things she would like, not just with them but with anyone, anywhere. She said first, that she wouldn't want to do it all the time. It should be special and unusual. I agreed, it would lose its magic if it were a normal occurrence. But as often as we wanted would be a good schedule.

Would she want to follow up on today's activities?

She said, "I'd love to get the same treatment from Joe and Mike that Robin received. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed hearing the story and imagining myself there. And then, when I was alone with them I was surprised by the things I wanted them to do to me. If we had this understanding I would have loved the full treatment.

Maybe Robin could take care of you during that time. Or you two could watch. That might add another level of excitement if I didn't get nervous about what you would think.

Another thing is the two of us with Robin. It would probably make it easier for me to do more with her. I'm still nervous about that. And then Robin and I could spend some time on you also.

I said, "If you're worried, I could go down on her then kiss you. Maybe that would break the ice so you could return her favor to you. But I'm sure she would help any way you wanted."

She continued, "Yes, that would be great. Then we could trade you around with your dick in me while eating her and vice versa. There are probably some dual blow jobs we could come up with for you. I would love it if we finished with both of you trading me around.

I'd also like to fuck Joe and Mike one at a time. That would be totally different than both of them together. What do you think about these?"

"I have to say, I'm a little surprised by this side of you," I answered. "But I like it. I do worry a little that you could get emotionally attached to someone as a result."

She said, "In a way, I am surprised too. I've sometimes thought about things like this but never thought it could actually happen. I enjoy the excitement of a new guy (or even girl, it seems now), but it usually comes with a lot of emotional issues. Knowing we could play with them without all the drama makes it seem much more possible. And the fact that you are there and enjoying me doing it gives me even more energy.

As far as any emotional connection, nothing could affect my feelings for you. We are more important than any of this could ever be. And besides, if I ever thought it could become an issue, I promise I'll get away from it quickly. While doing a nice looking new guy is always exciting, once is enough unless you and I need him for something else. Any sort of ongoing relationship would get weird."

I said, "Well I'm certainly up for it. I'd love to try everything you said so far. But I always want to either watch or hear about every detail, including what you were thinking and feeling at the time. And doing me while describing all those details would probably send me into some kind of alternate consciousness. I'm sure I couldn't last until the end.

I would get an enormous thrill from watching you too. And, watching you in action while getting a blow job is one of my all-time favorite fantasies. What are some of yours?"

"Well," she said, going into deep thought, "getting Robin's present from the two guys is absolutely near the top. I have had others, too. I'll tell you another one.

I'm driving through the country at night. There is no traffic so I'm driving a bit too fast when I see the police car sitting by the road. Sure enough, the lights come on. I'm getting pulled over and I already have too many points on my record. Losing my license would mean losing my job."

As Jill is talking, she reaches behind to untie her top. She lifts it over her head before kicking off her shoes and wiggling out of her shorts and panties. She's naked. She turns toward me, leaning back on the door as her right hand moves down. Her left hand massages a nipple. She slowly rubs her clit as she continues.

"The officer walks up to the car and I give him my license. He says I was going 20 mph above the speed limit according to his radar. And my car matches the description of a drug runner expected through here tonight. I told him I don't have any drugs and I can't afford to get a speeding ticket.

He says he has to take a look through the car and asks me to step out. As a precaution, he has to handcuff me while he searches the car. I step out and he pulls my arms behind my back. It feels like his hands are rubbing my butt as he puts the cuffs on. He looks me up and down with his flashlight and asks if I have anything illegal on me.

'No sir,' I say. 'Then you won't mind me taking a look,' he replied.

He quickly looks through the car and opens the trunk before turning his attention back to me."

Jill's breathing was becoming more rapid. Both hands continued to work on her clit and nipples. I didn't think it was possible but I started getting hard again.

Back to her story, "My job was going to be ruined if I got another ticket but I was out of ideas. The officer puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me to face him.

'It doesn't look like you have much room to hide any drugs but I can't take any chances,' he says.

The only thing I can think to say is, 'My bra unhooks in the front if you need to search me.'

The officer looks me over again. He unbuttons the top button of my shirt. Then the next. Then the rest, before pushing the top off of my shoulders. He takes a good feel of my breasts through the bra. Then he unhooks it.

He pushes the cups away and takes both boobs into his hands. He rubs the nipples, then bends down and takes one into his mouth..."

Jill can barely speak now. She tries to get another word out before letting out a loud moan as her orgasm overtakes her. She brings her finger to my lips for a taste. By this time, I've driven into a rest area and parked away from the other cars.

She unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. She opened her door and got out while telling me to move to her seat. I did that and got in facing me. She guided my dick as she sat on my lap facing me.

She continued with her narration. "The officer led me over to his car and opened the back door opposite the road. I was getting very turned on as he unlocked one of the cuffs. He pulled my arms to the front and removed my top and bra before re-cuffing my hands in the front. I took the opportunity to rub his dick through his pants. His dick was as hard as yours right now.

He pushed me into the seat on my back. I scooted in toward the other door. He then put my hands above me and hooked the cuffs to a hook on the door. 'How convenient,' I thought.

He took off my shoes, shorts, and panties. I was naked stretched out in front of this officer. I hadn't even gotten a look at him due to his hat and the darkness."

I opened the car door, which took Jill by surprise. I pushed her off of me and out the door. I followed her and opened the back door. I pushed her in and put her hands up over her head and told her to leave them there.

"What happened next," I asked.

She answered, "He moved down and put his mouth on my pussy, licking me slowly before increasing his speed. I could only let out a soft moan before coming."

I did the same to her. It took a few minutes before her orgasm. She continued between breaths and moans, "I started this in hopes of avoiding a citation, but now I just needed to get that dick inside me. I told him, 'Now it's time for you to get up here and fuck me.'

So he stood up and pulled down his pants showing me his dick. He unwrapped a condom he pulled from his pocket. 'Isn't that convenient,' I though again.

He moved up on top of me as he slowly slid his dick in and out, teasing me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him all the way in. It felt wonderful as he pumped quite forcefully."

I moved up and did the same as the guy in her story. Jill was into the story enough to keep her focus as I pumped her.

"He kissed me, both boobs, and especially my nipples. I kept my legs around him, drawing him in with every thrust. I let out a cry as I came so loudly I was sure someone would hear. That sent him over the edge too. I felt his entire body tighten as he pumped into me. I'm sure I could feel his come even though the condom."

This was too much for me. I came for what I guess in the fourth time that day. And we still weren't home.

She continued, "It took a minute for our breathing to return to normal. He got up, took off the condom and dressed. He came to the other door and unlocked the cuffs through the window. He moved to the other side with my clothes. He said he would not need any further evidence. I had been cleared and I was now free to go.

So I reassembled myself and walked slowly back to my car. I was feeling proud of myself for avoiding the ticket as the officer approached again with my license, a black t shirt, and a card. The card was plain black with only a web address printed on it. He said it was a secret web address and I shouldn't give it to anyone. I unfolded the t shirt to find a plain sheriff's star printed on it. He drove off in the opposite direction as I left."

We got dressed and went back to our seats for the drive home. I didn't know if anyone had seen or heard anything. I was so mesmerized I didn't care.

"Well then, what sort of secret web address was on the card? Sheriff's office? His email?"

Jill sort of chuckled as she answered, "I didn't think much of it for a couple of days. Then one night I saw the card and typed in the address. On the page were several videos from cameras inside of cars. They were arranged by date. Each one featured a police officer, or someone dressed as a police officer I suppose, having sex in the back of police cars.

The officers were both men and women. No faces were visible in the entire video. I looked back a couple of days. I was in shock as I watched our episode. I could tell it was me, but most people could not.

I was able to download the video though."

"Wow!" That's all I can say. This promises to be a wonderful adventure. I can't wait to hear some of your other fantasies."

Jill responded, "Remember, we have to tell each other as we come up with them."

"This was a fantasy, right?"

Jill just grinned as she got out of the car. Now how do you search for secret websites? Wait, you got a video?

Ponderances

What happened with Joe, Robin, and Mike?

What were some of the others fantasies?

Was there really a video?

Did I get a copy?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds