The Meeting Ch. 03

She waved as she moved back into the store leaving him standing at the doorway.

He had almost cum when she said what she did, the thought of a threesome with Beth and her was very erotic. He would have to tell Beth now. Who knew?

Clutching his bags in front of himself hiding his raging hard on, he left the mall thinking about what was waiting for him at home and what might be with the pretty young sales clerk, Jennifer.

Pulling his car into the garage, he applied a fresh coat of lipstick, left his bags in the car and walked out of the garage to the front door, ringing the bell.

Nothing could have prepared him for the way Beth was dressed as she opened the door for him. Beth had on the smallest black leather mini he had ever seen, it was so short he was sure that he would be able to see her thick red lips with every step she took, and it was slung so low on her hips that if she had any pubic hair it would be showing for sure. The white T-shirt she was wearing was so tight he could not only see her erect nipples outlined perfectly but also her dark areolas surrounding them. He was sure it was a boy's shirt. It was so small on her, however did she get it on he wondered as he continued to stare at her. The only other article of clothing she was wearing was a pair of black pumps with six inch heels on her tanned smooth legs.

"I am so glad to see you."

She took him by the hand and drew him into the house.

She was truly breathtaking. She had to have gone to the beauty salon while he had been shopping. Her dark brown hair was now highlighted with streaks of red, her nails were a perfect shade of deep dark red and her make up was flawless.

"Do you like?"

She noticed him staring at her. She was sure she could see a slight bulge pressing against his tight skirt.

"You look fantastic!"

He could feel himself getting harder and longer as he envisioned her taking his cock into her mouth, surrounding it with her deep red lips, her lipstick matched the color of her nails perfectly.

"You're so sweet."

She leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek. Her lips felt just the slightest hint of stubble on his cheek; they would have to take care of that very soon.

She smelled so good, a mixture of her perfume and sex; she had to be very wet between her legs, that he almost grabbed her, but he controlled himself. He wanted to know what she had planned for them.

"Please sit. I am so glad you accepted my invitation. It has been so difficult to make friends since I moved. Can I get you something to drink?"

She was standing directly in front of him as she spoke, her hands on her hips, her legs slightly parted; he could just see the hint of her underwear. Her skirt was so short.

"That would be very nice. What do you have?"

He had no idea where she might be going but he was going to follow her wherever it was.

"Well I've been drinking wine while I wait for you, would you like a glass?"

"That would be fine."

She slipped into the kitchen to pour a glass for him.

"Most girls at the office find me intimidating I think," Beth said as she handed him his glass of wine. "I don't know if it's the way I act or the way I dress that pisses them off more."

"To be honest, I think it's a little of both," Bobby told her as he took the glass from her hand. "They hate the fact that you are so attractive and are so willing to use it to your advantage. The way you manipulate the men, wagging your tight ass in their faces and then order everyone else has them all wishing they a) had your guts, b) had your body and c) were as good at their jobs as you are at yours."

As he took the drink from her outstretched hand, he could once again smell her, more sex then perfume now, letting him now she was getting hotter.

She took a seat across from him, parting her legs, making sure that he could see the thin red lace of her panties barely covering her hot wet lips.

"So how is it you are here? Aren't you all or one of the above?"

She was staring at him as she spoke, licking her lips, pushing out her chest, knowing she was making him hotter, hornier, with every movement.

As she moved, her chest, her legs, her lips, he was afraid his thick hard cock would bust the thin fabric of his bodysuit, she was making him so hot. She was making it difficult to focus on the game, making it hard for him to stay in character; he wanted her so badly.

"To be honest I find you very attractive."

He could feel his face reddening as he spoke; he felt so much like a woman that it was actually embarrassing to tell her how attractive he found her.

She raised her eyebrows at him as she took a sip of her drink.

"Really? Just how attractive?"

"When you go walking around the office in your tight clothes flirting with all the men, I wish it was me. I wish it was me that you were pressing your body against, using your beautiful firm breasts to make me do what you want. Not that you would have to work very hard to get me to do what you want."

He could not look at her as he spoke, he was really getting into his role now, and he loved being the little mousy girl from the office to her hot slut.

"So shy little conservative Bobby likes girls does she, and slutty ones at that. You know I always thought that I could feel you staring at me, never quite openly, but out of the corner of your eye maybe."

She set her drink down as she spoke, and stood up. "So you like my breasts?"

Beth stepped closer to him massaging her ample breast, playing her fingers over her hard red nipples.

"Have you dreamed about these my little girl? Have you fantasized how good they would feel, how round, how firm? Maybe you have fingered yourself as you dreamed about sucking my nipples."

Beth was now leaning into him, pressing her cotton-covered breast against his sweaty face. Moving back and forth slowly, she played her hard stiff nipple over his red slick lips as she let her fingers play in his wig.

"So quiet honey, don't you like my titties?"

Beth stood up.

"Look what you have done to my shirt," her shirt was covered with his lipstick where she had rubbed her nipple against his lips, "I'll have to take it off now." She did her best to pout as she spoke.

Taking a firm grip, with both hands, of her shirt, Beth began to slowly rip her constricting tee from her body.

As Beth began to rip the shirt from her body, his cock began to pulse. As she continued to slowly rip the transparent white fabric from her body, gradually exposing more and more of her gorgeous chest, he knew he was going to cum. He could feel his orgasm building, his heart pounding, he was not going to be able to help himself. She was making him so hot.

The sound of the thin fabric ripping and the slow sway of her hips were too much for him. He continued to watch as she peeled the fabric from her body. As the last thread parted and ever so slowly Beth separated her hands exposing her enlarged red nipples and dark round areolas to him. He closed his eyes, a small sigh escaping from his lips, and came, soiling his lace body suit as his hot thick liquid spread up his smooth flat belly.

"Did you just cum?"

Beth stood looking at him, her hands on her hips, her chest sticking out toward him. He could feel himself stiffening, as he admired her firm sexy body.

"You did, didn't you? Do I make you that hot sugar?"

She leaned forward into him, pressing her nipples once again against his lips.

"So smutty little Beth can make all so proper Bobby come without touching her."

Beth grabbed the back of Bobby's head and pulled him hard against her.

"Suck me honey. Take my hard little nub into your mouth."

Bobby parted his lips and slowly sucked Beth's stiff red nipple past his lips.

"That's it baby, suck, suck hard baby. Suck as much of me into your mouth as you can."

Opening his mouth, he inhaled deeply, drawing her firm swollen breast as deep into his mouth as he could

"Yes baby suck me hard."

Beth had her hand wrapped around his neck and head pulling him hard against her.

"Nibble baby. Bite me a little."

Softly he began to gnaw her long hard nipples.

"Oh yes my little goody girl bite me, bite my big tits. You are making me so hot. My panties are soaked, I can feel them." Beth removed her breast from Bobby's mouth so fast there was an audible pop. "Do you want to see?"

Quickly Beth turned around until her barely covered ass was inches from Bobby's face.

"Can you smell me?"

Beth leaned her body forward, throwing he ass out as she placed her hands on her knees. She could feel her skirt sliding up her firm smooth cheeks exposing her ass to Bobby, showing him the thin red string of her panties.

"Do you like they way I smell? Does it make you hot? It makes me hot. I always get hornier when I can smell myself."

She wiggled her ass in his face, brushing his nose with the silky warm skin of her firm cheeks.

"Baby you have to tell me what you like, how can I do what you want if you won't tell me what you like."

Bobby was unable to speak; it was as if something inside of him was choking off his voice. He truly felt like the little shy good girl as Beth continued to seduce him. All he could do was marvel at her firm ass, wanting nothing more than to bury his face deep in between he legs and gorge himself on her sweet pungent honey flowing from her.

"Yes."

"Yes what honey?"

Beth stopped wiggling and pushed herself against his face, driving his nose into her crack.

"Yes I like the way you smell."

"Really?"

Beth stood and turned without moving from in front of him. Lifting her skirt until it was inside out over her firm flat stomach, she spread her legs, placing her hand on her smooth lightly tanned inner thigh.

"Would you like to taste me?"

She moved her hand up her thigh until it was covering the soaking wet small lace triangle of fabric that was covering her cunt.

"I like the way I taste, so sweet, so naughty, I'm sure you'll like it too."

Slowly she removed her hand, drawing it to her face, slowly sucking her fingers into her mouth, savoring her taste. She truly did love the way she tasted; a fact that she had nearly forgotten after her marriage.

"Do you want some Bobby? Do you want to taste me?"

She played her fingertips over her lips spreading the last of her clear warm fluid over them, as it was lip-gloss.

Stepping back, Beth leaned down, pressing her lips against Bobby's, sharing with him the sweet taste of her sex.

"Do you want more?" Beth stood as she spoke, her one hand still pressed firmly against her dripping hot panties.

"Yes," he was truly breathless; his heart was beating so hard he could feel its pulse throughout his body.

"Yes what my little good girl?"

She was now massaging her engorged lips, pressing the lace of her panties hard against her sleek hairless skin, making the lace wetter and wetter with her now free flowing juices.

"Yes more."

"Yes more what?"

She was trying to get him to break, to beg, to scream, to do whatever, but she wanted him to tell her what he wanted. Slowly she switched hands, sucking her fingers into her mouth, cleaning them off, staring at him, willing him to speak.

"Yes I want to taste you. I want to lick you. I want to eat your sweet hot cunt."

He reached for her as he spoke, but she stepped away from his grasp.

"That's my good little girl," Beth closed her hand around the thin fabric of her panties, as she softly caressed his cheek with her still wet free hand. "That's what I like. I like it when my lovers tell me what they want, when they tell me how much they want my body, my sex."

As she spoke, Beth tore the panties from her body.

"But before I let you have your treat I want you to do something for me."

She brought the now tore pair of panties up to Bobby's face.

"I want you to suck my panties. I want you to clean them of every last drop of me. Can you do that?"

All Bobby could do was nod his head and slowly part his lips, salivating, as he waited for her to press her panties into his mouth.

"While you're getting your first taste of me, I'm going to give you a little show."

Slowly she pressed her dripping wet panties into his mouth, before kneeling before him.

"Do you like sucking my panties?"

Bobby closed his eyes and nodded his head slowly, she tasted so good as he sucked her panties clean. He was envisioning how it would be to eat her, how her burning drenched cunt would feel covering his face as he pressed his tongue deep into her steaming cavity.

"Open your eyes Bobby."

While his eyes had been close, Beth had moved herself, placing her legs on the arms of the chair he was sitting in, lifting her ass off the floor until it was even with his knees, giving him a good view of her hot wet pussy.

"I want you to watch as I play with myself. I want you to see what a slut I am, what I'm willing to do to get my way."

As she spoke she slowly inserted one finger in her searing damp opening.

"I want to make you want me so bad that you will not stop until we are both satisfied. I don't want you to stop until you make me scream, until you make me cover your whole face with my cum."

As she spoke she slowly inserted more fingers into her dripping hole, one after another until she was pressing her whole fist into her hole.

"Then when I have used you," Beth was breathing hard, "I will clean you. Slowly I will lick your face clean kissing you deeply, sharing with you, as I do."

Beth could no longer speak, she was about to cum, as she pushed her fist hard against her stretched hole, trying to force it passed her tight muscles into her steaming hole. Pinching her engorged clitoris with her other hand; she was sure it was the most swollen it had ever been, she began to cum.

The pure wave of sexual energy overcame her; her whole body began to shake. She could no longer control her hands, before she knew it her fist slipped into her, forcing passed her contracting muscles making her orgasm even more intense. As her body shuttered and quaked, she could feel his hands on her, holding her, making sure she did not fall, that she did not hurt herself.

As her body began to settle, her muscles began to relax. Slowly Bobby pulled her fist from her swollen cunt. When he had watched in awe as it slid into her, it had treated once against to make him come without ever touching himself. It was so dirty, so sexy to watch her fist herself, they had done it once or twice years ago but never had she done it do herself.

Lifting her hand, he placed her fingers before his face, taking a long deep breath, reveling in the sweet smell of her sex before sucking her fingers into his mouth. First one, then another until he had her whole fist in his mouth, sucking it clean of her sex.

"Come here baby, I've got the real thing for you."

Leaving her fist in Bobby's mouth, Beth lifted herself from the floor, pulling Bobby to his feet at the same time. Slowly she turned to him and then, her fist still in his mouth, pushed him down on his knees.

Without a word to him, Beth removed her fist from his mouth, pushed his head backwards until his face was pointing straight up as she pulled him toward her, forcing his face between her hot dripping legs.

"Make me cum Bobby. Make me squeal."

As soon as his lips touched her hot wet ones, he opened his mouth, gently licking her sweet sticky sex from them. She tasted so good and the fantasy they were acting out made him feel like he was tasting her for the first time. Pushing his face deeper into her, he continued to lick as much of her flowing juices as he could, while the overflow covered his face.

"Yes Bobby that's it, make love to me with your tongue."

Beth had her hands behind Bobby's head, her fingers deep in his hair, holding him deep between her legs, as his tongue cleaned her lips. As he licked he toyed with her engorged clitoris, letting his tongue just brush up against it, making her hips buck every time. She knew she would not last long; already her legs were becoming unsteady as she could feel her orgasm beginning to build deep inside her. While she still had the strength, she slowly bent her knees, forcing Bobby back and down. Letting go of his head, she pushed the last little bit onto the floor with her hips and cunt, making sure that he did not lose contact with her now vibrating cunt.

Her knees on either side of his head, Beth pressed her dripping cunt hard against his face, forcing his tongue passed her tight opening deep into her steaming hole.

"Yes Bobby, yes. I'm cumming."

Holding on to the top of his head, riding his face to orgasm, Beth could image that he was truly a woman, intensifying her orgasm as she thought of how it felt the one time she had sex with another woman when she had been still in school.

Thankfully as her orgasm subsided Beth leaned back, resting her head on his chest, allowing him to get his breath. He had loved eating her, having her cum on his face, but it was good to be able to breath again.

"Now it's your turn honey."

Beth turned her sweating body against him until she was on the floor on her side, pressed up against his body.

"I can smell you. You smell so good, so dirty."

Slowly Beth pulled at Bobby's lace body suit, ripping holes in them instead of removing them, making him stiffer and harder. With one last hard pull, Beth tore a large enough hole in the front of his panties to release his hard firm shaft.

"My what a swollen clitoris you have."

Beth lowered her head, taking the large purple bulbous tip of his cock into her mouth. Slowing she traced her tongue around the fat round tip of his cock, loving the flavor of cum that was there from before.

"Do you like me licking you?"

Beth kissed his shaft and balls as she waited for him to answer.

"Yes," was all he could manage. His mind was too clouded by the pleasure she was inflicting on him to manage anything else.

"Yes what?"

Beth was now nibbling on his shaft as her tongue searched out any cum left from his first orgasm.

"Yes," he was screaming as she sucked his swollen stiff shaft deep into her mouth, "I love how you are eating me. Licking me, sucking me deep into your mouth."

His hands were buried in her thick dark hair, as she slowly face fucked his thick long rod, making him moan with the pleasure she was inflicting on his body.

"Yes slut, that's how I thought it would feel to have you eat me, to have you lick my cunt," he was careful to stay in 'character' as he screamed at her. "This is what I have been dreaming about since you started at the office."

He dug his fingers deeper into her hair, holding her head still as he moved his hips, driving his swollen cock in and out of her wet hot mouth, as he fast approached orgasm.

"No you don't bitch. You are not going to cum in my mouth this time."

As quickly as she could, Beth fought her way from his grip to position her dripping cunt above his throbbing cock, her head at his feet.

"I want you to fill me. I want your thick hot cum splashing inside me, making me hot and sticky."

She no longer cared about the fantasy, it did not matter anymore, all that mattered now was having him inside her, splitting her wide as he filled her with his hot fluid.

Taking his cock in hand, she slowly lowered herself until his swollen tip pressed against her wet hot lips. Moving her hand, she quickly impaled herself onto his rod, driving him deep into her. With three quick strokes, his hands on her ass massaging her firm cheeks, she was cumming.

As she started to cum, his cock deep inside her steaming cavity, her head thrown back, primal grunts coming from her throat, he could hold himself back no longer. Taking a firm grip on her hips, he pulled her down onto him, forcing himself yet deeper into her, as he began to fill her with his hot seed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Meeting Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds