The Meeting Ch. 03

As he filled her, his cock deep inside her, deeper then ever before, she could not tell if she was cumming again or if she was experiencing the same orgasm only intensified. Digging her long red nails in his firm smooth thighs she began to scream, one long deep note only broken by her need to breathe. She continued to scream until she could no longer make a sound and Bobby had deposited the last of his lava like fluid deep into her.

Gathering the little strength she had left, slowly she began to move her hips, milking every last drop he had in him.

He could not think, he could barely breathe. The orgasm he had just experienced was truly mind blowing. It was an accumulation of all his sexual energies from the day, every ounce had been poured into the orgasm he had just had. When Beth began to move her hips, he could not stop her, her hands lay useless on the floor beside him, all he could do was grunt and moan as she moved up and down on his sensitive softening shaft.

Slowly Beth lifted herself off his body, letting his limp cock fall from her still hot hole. Moving her knees, she backed herself over him until her face was inched from his cock and her smooth cunt was over his.

"Like my mother always says, 'Clean up your own mess.'"

Without another word, Beth lowered her head taking his now soft small cock deep into her mouth, as she lowered her dripping cunt onto his face.

As he parted his lips, licking her wet sticky swollen cunt with his tongue, he could feel himself growing, the taste of their mixed sex was enough to awaken him. Never before had he ever thought of 'cleaning' up after himself but now he had to admit he would be disappointed if he did not get a taste, did not get to clean his cum out of her hot hole, their combined taste was just so good, so sexy, so dirty.

She could feel her clitoris swelling, her juices beginning to once again flow as he cleaned her out, first licking her lips then driving his tongue deep into her, sucking her, trying to get every drop of their come from her deep moist hole. She had to stop him; she knew she could not continue she could feel the strength ebbing from her body as an orgasm tried to build within her. Letting his cock fall from her mouth, she had licked him clean; she turned, lifting her knees over his head, taking her steaming cunt away from his face, until she was face to face with him.

His make up was a mess, his lips, cheeks and chin were covered with cum, both hers and his. He never looked sexier. She thought for a moment of letting him take her, his stiff long hard member was pressing against her naked thigh, but instead she kissed him, enjoying their mixed sex that still lingered in his mouth as her tongue explored his mouth.

"I love you my little girl," she said as she laid her head on his chest, thinking of how wonderful it was going to be to be able to make love to her new 'girlfriend' from now on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Meeting Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 259 milliseconds