The Morrisons Ch. 15

I looked up at Terri who was on the deck and said, "Would you please go and call everyone in the recreation room up for dinner?"

Terri smiled at me and said, "Yes, dad, I'll let them know immediately."

When I turned, Jake said, "Yep, that's exactly what we were talking about."

I looked at him and asked, "What?"

He said, "Anyone else would have let everything happen, yet you announced that children need to eat first. That's so cool."

All of us started to get out of the pool when a group of teen agers and youngsters walked across the deck then down the steps towards the huge white tent set up in the yard. The aroma of the food was tickling everyone's nostrils making all of us hungry.

We watched as the children went through the line and the parents of the younger children helped them and then carried their dishes to a table and set them down. I had moved down near the tent and told the parents to get their dinner so you can sit with your children.

I got my family together and said, "I want all of us to greet our guests as they come through the line so stand over here with me." The five of us lined up and each of us shook hands and hugged the people as they passed by us. When we finished I followed my family through the line then followed them to a table and sat down across from Jake, Kathy, Carrie and Fred.

I looked around and there were plenty of empty chairs so I leaned over and asked, "Terri would you go up and tell the caterers to fix a plate and sit down with us and enjoy a meal with us?"

Terri stood up and walked over to the head caterer and said, "Dad said he wants all of your staff to fix a plate and come and sit down and eat with us."

I saw the caterer tried to argue with Terri, but it wasn't working out for her and soon she took off her apron leaving her completely nude then signaled to all her assistants to take off their aprons and fix their dinner. Although we knew they were nude by seeing their bare skin of their backsides, when they took off their aprons we saw their completely nude body as they went through the line and dished up their food. Terri came back to the table and sat down and I said, "I wonder why she even bothered to argue with you?"

Terri smiled at me saying, "I told her they didn't have a choice, I ordered her and her staff to get a plate and eat."

I laughed to myself and when the head caterer walked behind me on her way to sit down I said to her, "She's something else, isn't she?"

She stopped just off to the side of me and rolled her eyes and said, "Where did you ever get a housekeeper like her? She is the most pleasant person to work with until you piss her off, then she barks orders."

I smiled and said, "Why do you think I sent her over to talk to you. If I had done it, we wouldn't be talking now. Go ahead and eat and enjoy your meal."

The Morrison and the Thompson families engaged in a lively discussion during our dinner. We talked about all kinds of things and then Carrie said, "Mr. Morrison, Fred and I walked around your property this afternoon and we love it here. This place is so beautiful. We walked back to that pool of water you took us to and we went in and soaked in there. The water was chilly but refreshing, especially after our walk."

I told them I was in the process of purchasing the property next to mine which was almost four hundred acres. Once the purchase was closed on, I was going to build another house for my family and expand on the number of rooms. I continued telling the people near us that some of our staff will be offered a chance to live on the estate and homes will be built for them to rent.

Carrie spoke up again saying, "Oh wow, that's so neat. This place is so quiet and beautiful. Sis, I may come and visit you often if you're going to be living here."

Beth laughed and said, "I'll be glad to see more of my family. I've been here for six years and the only time I get to see all of you, is during the holidays. I love all of you."

When they finished dinner, I saw the caterers get up and go back behind the serving table and put their aprons on again. I wasn't paying much attention and suddenly there was some commotion and I turned just in time to see all the caterers walking towards the tables and the head caterer walking towards the table where I was sitting with my family. Each of the caterers was carrying a tray filled with desserts and there was an exceptionally large one on the tray the head caterer was carrying. She stood behind me and then passed my dessert over my shoulder and set it down in front of me. I looked and saw it was an extra large apple crisp. Cheers rose from under the tent and everyone started clapping. The head caterer leaned over and said, "This one is special for you. I remember from before when you said apple crisp is your favorite dessert so I wanted to make sure you had enough this time."

I stood up and helped her pass out the rest of the desserts on her tray and then took her tray from her and pulled her to me and gave her a hug saying, "Thank you so much. I really appreciate your efforts."

I stepped back and said, "Let's give the caterers a huge round of applause for the fine meal they provided us and especially the great dessert they made. Apple crisp is my favorite dessert, by the way."

There was a loud clapping sound echoing through the tent and I said to the head caterer before I released her, "Make sure your staff sits down and enjoys some dessert also. Oh, I want to extend an invitation for you and your staff to stay and dance with us. You don't need to hurry off tonight. Stay and have a drink with us and enjoy yourselves."

She smiled and said, "We've never been nude at any party we've catered and we've never been invited to stay and enjoy ourselves, so I think we will take you up on that offer. I would love to dance with a couple of my staff, if you know what I mean."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, my dear, I know exactly what you mean. Tell your staff not to be bashful, have something to drink and dance until they can't stand up."

She smiled at me and then walked over and as she talked to her staff she pointed at me a couple time than all the staff took off their aprons and came past me on the way to sit down and each one said, "Thank you, Mr. Morrison."

I tackled my dessert and when I finished it, I was stuffed. The DJ had already started playing music again and I turned my chair so I could watch everyone who was dancing. Kim said to me, "Now that is a beautiful sight. There's a mixed group out there dancing and even the kids are slow dancing with each other. Dan, this is the first time for all of the young people and teenagers to be nude in a social setting. It's great to see them all enjoying themselves, and not being worried or embarrassed about being nude in front of each other."

While the music was playing, Holly, the DJ, came over to talk to Terri. They talked quietly and briefly then Terri introduced Holly to the rest of us. Holly thanked us for allowing her to bring her children with her and providing a couple of girls to watch them. Holly told us, all her kids could talk about during dinner, was swimming naked in the pool. I thanked her for making herself available on such short notice and we were happy to see the kids having a great time together. I told her when we have another party she'll be the first one we call. Holly smiled at me and said, "After today, when you have another party, I'll find someone to cover any other booking I have and I'll come here, even on short notice, which I understand you are good at."

I smiled and said, "I have an excellent housekeeper who takes care of business, even on short notices."

Terri smiled at me and said in a fake Brooklyn accent, "No problem boss, I've got ya covered three ways ta Sunday." Everyone who heard Terri laughed loudly then agreed she really did have everything covered.

Tina saw me sitting and came over to me and asked me to dance with her. I stood up and walked out onto the dance floor with her, while a slow song was playing. When I turned to face her, Tina moved into my arms and pressed her body against mine. I was aware she took every opportunity to press her pubic against my cock, as we danced. Tina kept looking up at me and smiling before she said, "Thank you Dan, thank you for everything."

I smiled back at Tina and said, "Tina you are very welcome. I'll help your family any way I can."

Tina nervously smiled at me and asked, "Would you think ill of me if I asked you to make love to me?"

I looked Tina directly in the eyes and said, "Sweetheart, at my house, we share everything and that includes love. Yes, I would make love to you, if that's what you want. But we have little people running around here today so we won't be doing anything today."

One song ended and another one started and still Tina and I remained on the dance floor together. Tina asked me, "You're always thinking for those who can't defend themselves aren't you?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, even though someone else is watching out for them too. Kim and I wish we had more children than just one, but that's not to be. Having your children here enjoying themselves is helping to fill that void. If you don't mind, I am going to invite you to come out here more, if for no other reason than to have the kids playing and enjoying themselves."

I smiled at Tina and said, "To elaborate on my answer to your question, I was already checking you out earlier. I looked up at your pussy when I was in the water and you were on the deck. Then when you hugged me in the pool and rubbed your pussy on my cock, I started to get hard. Then when Jeff hugged me right after you, he must have realized my cock was at least half way hard because our cocks touched."

Tina said, "I asked you to make love to me after talking to Jeff. He told me he felt your hard cock against his when he hugged you. I asked him if he would be ok with me making love to you. He said he'd watch the kids so we could have some alone time."

Looking at Tina I said, "I'm glad that you and Jeff agree, because in my home, we have no secrets and he would have to know before anything happened."

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned my head and saw Kelly standing beside us. She asked, "May I cut in, I noticed you out here and I haven't danced with you yet."

Tina let go of me and said, "Thank you Dan, I really appreciate everything you are doing."

Kelly moved into my arms and she also pulled me close and rubbed her nude body against mine and made a "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" sound. I smiled at her and asked, "Are you having fun?"

Kelly put her head on my shoulder and asked, "Dan is it too soon to tell you that I love everything about you? I've never been naked in front of so many people. Your sense of adventure and your nudist lifestyle is fantastic."

I said, "Kelly, I understand you are thrilled with doing something new but this is the way we live. We don't wear clothes when we are at home. We share everything here. I did go overboard a little in the office yesterday so we are going to have to tone that back a lot, when I get back from Germany. None of us can afford to lose our jobs so we'll reserve the nudity for outside the office."

Kelly looked at me and said, "Dan, I've told you, I am willing to do anything. However, what I want the most is to be a member of the team who makes our company strong. I realize I haven't been with you as long as Beth has, but I am willing to work my ass off for you and give you whatever you need."

Looking at Kelly I said, "I know you're serious and I'll take all that into consideration as we move forward. Please remember, both Beth and I are just learning our new roles with the company and we're still adjusting to our new responsibilities. I will assure you, if you do your job, you won't be left behind. That is a promise."

Kelly reached between us and lifted my cock and asked, "Do I get to try this out some time?"

I responded with a wink and a smile, "Yes, you can try out my cock but I want to put it in your pussy right after I give you an oral exam with it."

Kelly smiled at me and said, "You can do that boss. I'll be waiting for you to return."

I heard Kim say, "I see all the girls are keeping my man busy. Kelly watch out holding that thing, it's loaded and might go off in your hand."

All of us laughed and Kelly held onto my cock and stepped back and said, "Kim, as long as it's like and M & M. I want it to go soft in my mouth, not in my hand."

Again we laughed and Kim said to Kelly, "You don't have to worry about that one. There's never been a pre-ejaculation since I've been using it."

Kelly asked with a huge grin spread across her face, "Do you want to dance with your man? I'm in the sharing mood today."

Kim stepped in and said, "Yes Kelly, that's why I came over here."

Kim pressed her body against mine and said, "Oh baby, I love it when the women line up to dance with my man. Dan, did I ever tell you how much I really love you?

I smiled at Kim and said, "I believe you have but you can tell me over and over again, I never get tired of hearing you tell me."

Kim and I danced several dances in the row without stopping. Finally I said to Kim, "I need a drink of water."

Together, hand in hand, Kim and I walked up on the deck and over to the coolers and each of us pulled out a cold beer. I looked at Kim and said, "Here's to our great life."

Kim tapped her can against mine adding, "To our great life with more children running around our home."

We took our beer and walked back down near the dance floor and sat down in a chair near Jake and Kathy. I looked at them and asked, "Are both of you having fun today? Was this worth the trip?"

Jake spoke up first saying, "I am so glad we came. I've never been to such an extraordinary party as this one. I am so impressed with all the people here. It's simply amazing."

Kathy said, "I agree with Jake. We have been trying to compare notes and we constantly have to re-vamp them. Both of you are exceptional people and I'm so happy my daughter is associated with people of such high standards. Now that I've said that, Dan, I would love to dance with you."

I stood up and held out my hand and said, "Would you care to dance?"

Kathy rushed around the table and grabbed my hand and pulled me out on the dance floor. When I opened my arms to her Kathy pressed her lovely tits against me and we started to dance. I looked and saw Kim being escorted onto the dance floor by Jake and they started dancing on the other side of the floor from Kathy and me. After the first dance Kathy asked me, "Do you really share everything?"

I smiled at her and said, "Sweetheart, there is only one way to find out for sure. We're going to be spending some time together during this next week and all I can say to you is, don't be bashful. Kathy, if you and Jake want to participate in our lifestyle while you are with us, you are very welcome to explore."

Kathy asked, "There's nothing to private or secret is there?"

I replied, "No, Kim and I have always been totally open with each other since we started going out. We continued our openness with our daughter and now with a few additional people. That's why we have our open door policy. Those we let close to our lives are welcome to join us in whatever we do. However, I never want to hear that anyone was forced or coerced to do anything."

Kathy said, "Yes, I've heard that all day and I think more men need to take lessons from you."

When we finished dancing Kathy and I went back to the table and sat down. Terri and Beth came and sat down with Kim, Kathy, Jake and me. Jenna came over and asked Jake to dance and Becky asked me to dance. When Brian saw Jake and me dancing with someone younger, he got up and walked over to Kim and asked her to dance. Andy was quick to follow his brother's lead and he asked Kathy to dance. Suddenly the younger people were asking not only each other to dance but asking the adults to dance with them too. Suddenly there were a number of empty seats and an overflowing dance floor. Kim and I danced again and she just melted against me and said, "Oh God Dan, I can't believe how wonderful I feel seeing everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. This is simply marvelous! I love you Dan Morrison!"

Everyone took turns dancing with each other then resting and then dancing some more, until after dark. It had been a long day so we decided to end the party a little after nine o'clock. All of us pitched in and started to clean up and even our staff and the teenagers helped both the caterer and Holly the DJ pack up and load their stuff in their vehicles. Our guests and our staff shook hands with the caterers and the DJ before they left. Then all of us walked into the house. Ted, Mary, Shelly and Joanna were the last ones to come inside after checking everything outside.

Our guests who were leaving went upstairs to the various rooms and got dressed before they came back downstairs to say goodbyes to all of us who were staying. One by one we shook hands and hugged our guests before they walked out the front door and went to their cars. Joanna was the last one of the guests to leave. I told her she was welcome to come back to our home on Sunday, if she wanted to. I added she didn't need any further invitation, just show up at the gate. Mary wrote down her code number for the gate on a piece of paper and said, "You'll need this next week, so you can use it tomorrow, if you want to come back. Tomorrow might not be as tame as today was." Joanna smiled and made her rounds giving each of us a hug and saying goodbye, before she turned and walked out the door.

After Joanna left, we were all standing in a group, Ted spoke up saying, "By now, most of you know the three guys, who harmed Terri and Hanna, are back in jail. The last time they were in jail there was an attempt to get to Terri. No one knows that Hanna is here, yet. There's really no need to worry because you have three police officers here and a security system unmatched by any other I've installed. I am only saying this not because we are expecting anything to happen but because I want all of you to be prepared in case something does."

Ted continued saying, "If we come and wake you up, I want all of you to go directly to Dan and Kim's bedroom and close the door and don't open it unless Dan or I tell you it's ok. There is a monitor in their bedroom so you will be able to watch anything that happens. Again, we don't expect anything to happen but we want to be prepared."

I said, "Ted's right. We don't want to scare anyone but we need to be realistic and vigilant because those three bastards have twisted minds and we don't really know what the full extent of their capability is yet. That's why our security system is the best we could install."

I smiled and said, "Ok, I think it's time to hit the sack."

Many of the people who were staying over at our home took off and headed upstairs. Before he went upstairs, Fred asked me where the air beds were. I opened the garage door and picked up a box and handed it to him and he headed upstairs to set it up for him and Carrie. I picked up another one and brought it inside, in case we needed it. Ted closed and locked all the doors then stood in the kitchen with Jake, Kathy, Beth, Terri, Hanna, Kim, Mary, Shelly and Marion and me. We were talking when Kevin came rushing downstairs and asked, "Is there another air bed I can use for Jenna's room?"

I passed him the other box I'd brought in and said, "I got this just for you, Kevin."

He smiled at me, took the box and said as he turned and rushed away, "Thank you, sir."

Kim laughed and said, "Damn Dan, you're old enough to be a "sir" now days."

Everyone laughed and I said with a laugh in my voice, "I'll get even with that kid."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds