The Morrisons Ch. 15

Heidi smiled at me saying, "I'm looking forward to dancing with you Dan."

I walked away and as I got near the pool I saw Jen and Brianne and three other older kids walk up the steps of the pool with a few of the younger children following them. Jen and Brianne handed each one a towel and they started to dry off. I walked over and asked Brianne and Jen how everything was going and they told me they were having a great time with the kids. I smiled and said to the other three teenagers, "Hi, I'm Dan Morrison and you are?"

Brianne spoke right up and said, "Those two are Shelly's nephews Brian and Andy and their sister Angela."

I smiled and shook hands with each of them and said, "Well, I hope you're having a great time."

Angela spoke up saying, "Thank you for inviting us, this is the first time we've been nude with a whole bunch of other people and it's fun. I feel so free swimming and running around without wearing any clothes or bikini. We are having a blast and now we're going down to the recreation room and see if we can find a movie for the kids."

Both Brian and Andy took turns thanking me for inviting their family to the party. They also assured me they were having fun and they were enjoying their first time being nude, with some girls.

I told them I was glad they were having fun together, and then assured them there was a large selection of movies in the recreation room. All the kids were dried off, so they started walking across the deck, towards the house.

I walked over to Shelly and told her the kids were going down to the recreation room and asked if she would check on them after a little while and make sure they were doing ok. Shelly told me not to worry she would take care of it.

****************************

Beth and her parents walked across the deck and went inside I looked over at Jenna and saw her watching Beth disappear into the house and she was smiling. Jenna saw me looking at her and she winked at me. I smiled back and nodded my head for her to come over to me. When she did she hugged her wet body against my dry skin making me shiver then I asked, "Are you going to help Beth?"

Jenna smiled sweetly at me and said, "Since she's going to be the mother of your children soon, and I'll finally have some real brothers and sisters, you bet your ass I'm going to help her."

I stood looking at my daughter with a stunned look on my face before I asked, "How did you find out? Who told you? Jenna, nothing is final yet because Beth insisted we must sit down as a family with you and Terri and ask both of you for permission and consent before Beth would agree to move forward with that."

Jenna smiled as she said, "Then you should tell those who you talked to, they shouldn't have discussed it within ear shot of me or Terri. That's right, Jake apparently didn't know you wanted to have a family meeting before you decided and we overheard him talking quietly with Kathy. They weren't talking loud, but we happened to be in the right place at the right time."

I hugged Jenna again and asked, "Are you sure you're ok with Beth having my children? You know it's going to be complicated since your mom and I are still married and we have to figure out how this is going to work, even if both of you approve. I will tell you, your mom is the one who came up with the idea because she wanted more of my babies running around our home."

Jenna said, "I think you should call that family meeting soon so all of us are privy to that information. Don't wait."

I looked at Jenna and said, "I won't, is now to short of a notice?"

Jenna said, "The sooner the better is the best advice I can give you."

I looked up and saw Kim looking our way so I waved for her to come over to us. I looked around and saw Terri and called to her and she started walking towards us. Finally I called for Shelly and she came over to me. I said to Shelly, "I've got to talk to Terri, Jenna and Kim would you do me a huge favor and keep an eye on things for the next fifteen minutes or so?"

Shelly asked, "Is there a problem?"

I smiled and said, "No problem, just need to take care of some family business."

Shelly smiled and said, "Gotcha covered, see ya in a few."

The four of us walked into the den and I closed the door and said to Kim, "The word is out so we have to have this meeting now instead of later. Girls, we are family and since we are family we need to make a family decision. Kim would you please tell the girls your idea about Beth?"

Jenna smiled and said, "Terri and I already heard from a secondary source so there's no need to sugar coat anything."

Kim looked nervously at me then said, "Jenna, you know Beth has been your father's secretary for a long time and Terri you recently found out, but that doesn't matter. I have always wanted more of Dan's children running around our home and there's been some things said in our conversations with Beth which I construed to believe Beth would be an excellent choice to bear some of Dan's children. I guess it is selfish of me to ask a single woman to give up her whole life to make a dream of mine come true, but the other night I asked Beth if she would get pregnant by Dan so we could have children running around here again. Beth wouldn't agree until we held a family meeting to see if both of you would accept her as an equal and as a mother of Dan's children. The whole thing is going to be very complicated and we would have to agree on what her status would be since she can't marry Dan because we're already married and neither of us is going to change that status. I know I'm rambling so this is what I am proposing to you. I would love to have Beth become a member of our family and we will respect her as a mother of Dan's children."

Terri spoke up first saying, "I'm not sure why you included me in this family meeting because my last name isn't Morrison. I don't think I have the right to express my opinion either way based on that."

Kim said, "Terri, it was decided shortly after you came here that you are without any official adoption, a member of the Morrison family. So it doesn't matter if your name is Terri Powell, you are a voting member of the Morrison family and if you need an official vote, I make the motion that Terri Powell will now and forever be a member of the Morrison family with full voting rights of said family."

Immediately Jenna said, "I second the motion."

Kim said in an official voice, "The motion has been made and duly seconded. All in favor of the motion please signify by raising your hand."

Kim, Jenna and I raised our hands and Kim continued in her formal voice, "Let it be noted that Kim, Jenna and Dan Morrison all raised their hands so it appears the vote is unanimous and the motion is carried. Now young lady, you are officially a voting member of the Morrison family. Please state you feelings."

Kim continued by saying, "Terri usually females change their name when they get married so if you want to make a slight variation in your name, you can change it to, Terri Powell Morrison. That way your name will reflect your real family and your new family. We can have our lawyer draw up the paperwork and all of us will sign it. But as always, please don't feel pressured to do anything about your name because you will still be our daughter, either way.

Terri said, "Well, first thank you for accepting me as a voting member. All of you know I lost my Powell family, but now I'm a proud member of the Morrison family and I will always do my best to uphold the honor of the Morrison family.

Tears welled up in Terri's eyes when she said, "Secondly, I like the ring to the name Terri Powell Morrison so I'll accept your generous offer to make a slight change in my name. Kim, Jenna and I moved forward surrounding Terri, and then we hugged her from three directions at once. I had to bring the box of tissues into the center so all of us could dry our eyes.

I looked at Terri directly and said, "After we get back from Germany, I will have my lawyer come out here to the house and we will sit down with him and draw up whatever papers are needed to make your name officially Terri Powell Morrison."

Terri cleared her throat and said, "Thirdly, I am in favor of Beth being accepted into the family if that's what she wants to do. Mom, I understand the reasoning behind your request to Beth to become a mother to dad's children. However, I want to contribute to the Morrison family and if this family can handle two pregnant females at the same time, I would love to bear one of dad's children also. All of you have taught me the true meaning of love and now it's my turn to make a meaningful contribution to this family in return for all the love you have given me."

Kim, Jenna and I stared at each other with tears in our eyes before all of us rushed Terri and embraced her in a group hug. I won't lie, I cried just as hard as the girls did and just as long as the girls did. I reached behind me and picked up the box of tissues off my desk and brought them into the center of our group and each person grabbed a few to dry their eyes.

Jenna spoke in a broken voice saying, "Sis, I've often thought about skipping the birth control shot so I could make my mom happy with a child, but I never got brave enough to go through with it. This is a once in a lifetime event when a person evaluates what life, as we know it, is really worth. All the money in the world couldn't replace the happiness and family life I've always enjoyed. I don't know what it's like for you to be the sole survivor of your immediate family and I never want to find out. I'm a healthy young lady only because of my parents. Mom, dad, I'm not taking my next birth control shot because I want to always have family around me and it starts with me bearing one of daddy's children too. I guess what you presumed as complicated, just got more complicated when I get pregnant also."

I was stunned! I stood there looking at Kim, then Jenna and finally Terri and said, "Is this real?"

Immediately Jenna giggled and said "Or is this Memorex?"

All of us laughed and Kim asked, "Are both of you serious? Are both of you willing to give of your bodies to give birth to Dan's children?"

Jenna said, "Mom, you know how I've always said I can't find a man who is an exact model of dad? That's because dad is one of a kind. How many men do you know who runs their home like we run ours. All of us share everything with each other. Until I can find a man like dad, I'm perfectly happy where I am because I can't imagine conforming to any man's wishes which takes away what I love. Therefore, I want to contribute to the family and the lifestyle I love the most."

Terri said, "Like my sister said, there isn't any other lifestyle for me either. I am perfectly happy with this one and I want to continue to enjoy and now contribute to this family.

I said, "I love my family more each day and today I'm on top of the world and all of you are right there with me. Based on the information revealed here, I think we need to have a family meeting and include the newest member if that's acceptable to all of you. I think she should be aware of the new developments."

Kim, Jenna, and Terri all said let's go get Beth and talk to her. The four of us left the den and walked up the stairs and down the hall to Beth's room. We stopped at the doorway and looked in to see Beth and Kathy kissing passionately and Jake was between Beth's legs pumping his cock into his daughter's pussy. Beth saw us out of the corner of her eye she broke the kiss with her mom long enough to say, "I told them about your open door policy, please come in."

We all walked in and watched as the three of them enjoyed themselves. Finally Jenna said, "Beth, may I have a lick on your luscious looking titties of yours?"

Beth nodded her head without breaking her kiss again and Jenna was quick to crawl up on the bed and lick first one then the other of Beth's nipples before she settled on sucking the nipple closest to her.

Kim moved over to the other side of the bed and said to Kathy, "If you turn a little more I can get between those great looking legs of yours and lick your pussy until you're in heaven."

Kathy moved without saying a word or breaking her kiss with her daughter and spread her legs so Kim had access to her bald pussy. Kim climbed up on the bed and immediately started to lick Kathy's bald slit. I stood with my arm around Terri's shoulder right next to the bed and watched as Kim pushed her tongue deep into Kathy and listened to her moan loudly. It didn't take long for Kim to have Kathy pumping her hips towards Kim's tongue. Beth started moaning and making sweet little noises as her father pumped his cock deep into her womb. We heard Jake say, "Oh for the love of God, I'm going to cum in my own daughter!"

Suddenly I saw Carrie and Fred out of the corner of my eye walk up and stand beside Terri and look at Beth and her parents on the bed. Carrie breathed deeply and when she exhaled she whispered to us, "Well, I'll be dipped. Never in my life would I imagine my parents would have sex with one of us. I fucking love it though. This is so hot."

I smiled and whispered, "Yes, this is excellent and I hope Beth is enjoying herself."

Carrie said, "Me too, but I'm next."

We stood silently and watched everyone on the bed enjoying themselves.

Beth broke her kiss with her mom and said, "Fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl and make her cum with you. Please daddy, I want to feel your hot cum blast inside my little pussy."

That's all it took for Jake and he said, "Here is cums baby. Ohhhhhhhhh, goodness, here it cums, hard and fast."

Beth was pumping her hips and milking her father's cock at the same time she was experiencing a body wracking orgasm of her own. Both of them were breathing erratically and in gasps as they both finished their orgasms. Jake collapsed on top of Beth with his cock buried inside her and started saying, "Oh sweetheart, making love to you can't be wrong, it feels so good. I hope you aren't upset with me."

Beth hugged her father's head and said, "Thank you daddy, you made me so happy and you fulfilled one of my long time fantasies. Mommy, I really love you for sharing daddy's love with me."

Kathy was in a world of her own as she began to scream and wiggle all over while her orgasm crept up on her and overtook her body causing it to tremble and spasmodically shake. Kim kept licking until Kathy pushed her head away from her pussy claiming she was too sensitive for any more licking.

Jenna moved to the side of the bed to allow Jake to roll off of Beth. When he did Jenna moved down and picked up his cock and opened her mouth and engulfed it. Jake looked down, then he looked at me and when he saw me smiling, he relaxed. Within minutes, Jenna was enjoying Jake's hard cock. Jenna said, "I just love the taste of cum and pussy juice mixed together."

It didn't take long for Jenna to have Jake moving his hips up in an attempt to bury his cock deeper in her mouth. Suddenly Jake groaned and said, "I'm going to cum."

Jenna swirled her tongue around the base of his cock head and that's all it took and Jake shot a small amount of cum into her mouth. Jenna sucked and licked him clean and then pulled off Jake's cock and immediately moved up and kissed him. Jenna pushed her tongue into Jake's mouth so he could taste his cum. When she pulled back she looked between Jake and Kathy and said, "Welcome to the Morrison household. In this house we share everything."

Jake cleared his throat and asked, "Dan, do things like this happen all the time in your home or are we being treated special because we are Beth's parents?"

Beth spoke up and said, "I can answer that daddy. This is the normal Morrison family. I tried to tell you, they share everything. Can't you feel the love?"

Kathy asked, "I keep hearing that everyone shares everything does that mean everyone shares everyone too?"

Kim smiled and said, "I can answer that, Kathy. You won't find a jealous streak in anyone here, so yes, we share each other without anyone getting upset."

Beth said, "I don't want to ruin all this love but if I don't get up soon, I'm going to leave a puddle on my bed and I don't want to sleep in a wet spot tonight. Someone has to move so I can get up. We can continue this conversation in the bathroom."

Kathy asked in an urgent voice, "In the bathroom? You don't mean all of us are going to follow you into the bathroom, do you?

Beth crawled off the bed and said, "Mom, we share everything here and that includes being in the bathroom."

Beth walked into the bathroom and Jenna, Kim, Kathy were right behind her. I shrugged my shoulders and walked in with Terri by my side and reluctantly Jake followed me. He stood in the doorway and asked, "Does everyone in this house do this?"

I smiled and said, "If we had one big shower room, yes, all of us would be in there at the same time. As I've told others, there is nothing in this house that's secret."

I thought Kathy would faint when Beth got off the toilet and adjusted the water in the bidet then sat down and started to douche while talking to them. Jenna peed and then stood up and waited for Beth to finish, telling her to leave the water running. While Jenna was douching Jake walked into the bathroom and over to the shower saying, "I've got to clean up."

He turned on the water and adjusted it and as he stepped in Beth was right behind him saying, "I'll wash your front if you wash my front."

Eventually everyone was clean and I asked if we could borrow Beth for a few minutes and Jake said, "Sure, she's all yours."

I asked everyone to come into Kim and my bedroom and once inside I looked at Beth and said, "The word about our proposal to you got out to Jenna and Terri, so we want to hold this family meeting with you in it. We actually started the meeting downstairs and decided you needed to be involved."

I continued by saying, "Here's what happened downstairs. When Kim finished explaining why we made our proposal to you she opened up the floor for discussion. As you know, we have accepted Terri as one of our daughters even though we didn't officially adopt her. The bottom line of her comment was, as a new member of our family she was willing make a contribution to our family by having my baby. After hearing that, even Jenna gave a great presentation and said, because she loves our lifestyle and has been unable to find a man who would allow her to continue to live as she always has, she also was willing to contribute to this family by getting pregnant and having my baby. That's where we ended the meeting and came up in search of you. All of us feel that you need to be in on this part of the family meeting so there is no mistaking anyone's intentions. So I'll keep quiet for now and let all of you express your feelings."

Jenna was the first to say, "Beth, I for one, want to welcome you to the Morrison family. I know you have been with my dad for a long time and now that I've gotten to know you, I love you. I hope that you will accept mom and dad's proposal and become a mother of our dad's baby. I will love you as a sister or whatever title you want to have as long as you'll love us all back the same way we will love you."

Terri was next to say, "I was by myself until I came here. I won't go into details, but all of my immediate family is dead and all I have is the love I get from my new family, the Morrisons. I want to give something to my new family and I am also willing to give mom a baby she has longed for. I know I will be loved continually as I am now. If you decide you want to be a part of this loving family, I give you my oath that I will always love you as if you were my real sister or relative. I also hope you will still accept mom and dad's proposal and stay with us."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds