The Morrisons Ch. 24

Kim smiled as she said, "Son, I think you and I are going to get along just fine if you keep talking like that."

"Yes ma'am," Kevin replied, "But I'm very serious, you are beautiful, young looking, and you definitely all woman from the tips of those delicious looking breasts all the way to that tight looking slit between your thighs. You and Jenna could be twins."

"Sit right down here son, I like the way you talk." Kim replied.

Kevin sat down next to Kim and Sue left the seat in the middle open for Jenna. Kim turned her upper body towards Kevin and pulled him towards her and kissed him passionately. They were still kissing when Jenna came back with the cups. She set the cups down on the table then stood looking at Kevin and her mother kissing before she said, "I guess mom approves of my choice for a boyfriend."

Jenna sat down and poured coffee in all three cups before she tapped Kevin's arm saying, "Umm Kevin, your coffee is going to get cold if you don't stop that."

Kevin broke the kiss with Kim long enough to ask, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Jenna swatted Kevin's arm playfully saying, "I said, your cock is getting hard. I thought you had to leave soon."

"I do have to leave soon." Kevin replied, "I have to go home and change clothes before I go to work."

"I'm sure we have some shorts around here somewhere you can put on so you don't have to get dressed." Jenna added.

"I have a pair of shorts that will fit you Kevin. You can borrow them if you'd like." I said.

Kevin replied, "Thank you sir, I'll do that. Then I don't have to put on the work clothes I had on yesterday."

"You can always ride home naked." Shelly said with a grin.

"Not with this big thing standing up like this." Kim said as she continued to stroke Kevin's cock. "Jenna, you can't let this guy go home like this."

"Mom!" Jenna stated in an exasperated voice. "Sue and I worked on that thing all night long. We finally got it down and now you've got it standing back up again."

"Sorry Mrs. Morrison." Kevin said, "IT has a mind of its own."

"Yes, I know sweetheart," Kim replied, "Don't worry about her; I can handle this thing as good as she can, if not better."

Jenna quickly leaned over and devoured Kevin's cockhead while Kim continued to stroke it. Kevin enjoyed the attention he was getting from both mother and daughter. Before long, he leaned his head back and his breathing increased while his body started to vibrate. Within a few minutes he stated loudly, "OH SHIT! Jenna, I'm going to cum soon!"

Seconds later, he groaned as he held the back of Jenna's head and gasped for breath while he shot his load into Jenna's mouth. All of us could hear the slurping noise Jenna made as she cleaned up all Kevin's cum without wasting a drop. She sat up quickly and pulled Kevin's face towards hers and kissed him passionately. He wasn't a bit surprised when Jenna pushed some of his cum into his mouth before she pulled back and watched as he swallowed it.

"Yep, he's a keeper alright." Kim added.

Jenna and Kevin licked their lips and then took a sip of their coffee. The family oriented conversation continued and everyone poked good natured fun at one another. Finally I said, "It's time for us to go up and get dressed, Joe will be here soon."

Kim and Beth stood up first and I quickly followed. I took their cups and said, "Go ahead, I'll put these in the sink and catch up with you."

Ted stood up followed me to the kitchen with his own cup. We walked up the stairs together and parted company when we passed his bedroom. We got dressed and went back downstairs where we found Joe sitting at the table and enjoying a cup of coffee with everyone. Ted came back down stairs in his uniform. I immediately noticed, for the first time, Ted was wearing his Kevlar vest under his shirt. I looked at Ted questioningly and he winked at me.

We talked while Joe finished his coffee and when he was done, he stood up and thanked everyone for the great conversation and the coffee. Mary stood up and said, "When you come back here tonight, I'd love to have you with me in the hot tub."

Joe blushed before he said, "We'll see what happens. I'm still a little leery taking off my pants with so many beautiful ladies here."

"Don't worry about that Joe," Mary said, "We'll take your hard-on as a compliment. It will prove we look good enough, to get a rise out of you."

"I never thought of it like that." Joe replied.

Mary said, "Come on, I'll walk you to the door."

Kim, Beth and I picked up what we needed to take to the office, everyone staying behind formed a line and the three of us were hugged and kissed and each one wished us a good day. When we made it out to the car we saw Mary was standing with Joe, next to the open car door, and Mary held Joe's hand over her right tit, encouraging him to squeeze it.

I stood beside the car and allowed both Kim and Beth to enter the car before I ducked my head and entered. As they had the previous morning, both of them were in the back seat with a space for me to sit between them.

****************************

The Simpson children were still sleeping while Tina and Jeff sipped their coffee on the deck in the back of their new home. Both of them were nude and while looking out over their back yard, Jeff said, "Honey, you know, we are so lucky. We owe all of this to Dan Morrison. He's taken us under his wing and I didn't do anything more than a normal man would do."

Tina smiled remembering Joanna coming to pick her and the children up so they could go play at his house before she said, "Yes, we are very lucky. He gave you a decent job and has treated us like family. Now, we have this beautiful house we're going to make our home. The children can play out there in the huge back yard and not worry. And we can make love out here on the deck."

"You know honey, the kids are still sleeping and..."

Tina was out of her chair in a heartbeat with a huge smile on her face. She knelt down in front of Jeff and picked up his hardening cock. After a few licks, Jeff was hard as a rock so she stood up and pulled on Jeff's hand to get him out of his chair. She quickly walked to the railing and bent over with her elbows firmly planted on the railing she said, "Jeff, please slide that beautiful cock into me."

Jeff was right there and he rubbed his cock up and down her slippery slit before he gently pushed forward until he was buried as deep as he could possibly go. He purposely twitched his cock a couple of times before he reached out and put his hands on her hips and slowly started fucking his wife on their own deck. He was in no hurry, but he also realized the kids could wake up at any time so he picked up his pace and told Tina, "Sweetheart, as much as I'd love to stretch this love making session out, we'd better finish soon, in case the kids wake up."

Tina knew what he was talking about so she reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit while Jeff pumped his cock into the depths of her body. Soon their breathing patterns changed and both of them were on the verge of an orgasm. Jeff said, "I'm almost there."

Tina, barely able to speak said, "Oh ... God ... yes ... Jeff ... please ... cum ... Nowwwww!"

Jeff pumped wildly into his lovely wife's tight pussy and deposited plenty of cum inside her. He continued to pump into her even when he'd finished because her pussy muscles squeezed his cock and drained it completely. Jeff leaned forward on Tina's back and said, "I love you darling, more than I could ever express. You are my whole world."

Slowly Tina stood up and Jeff's cock slipped out of her. She spun around in his arms and planted a loving and passionate kiss on his lips. She whispered, "I love you Jeff. You're my whole world also."

They were still locked in their embrace when they heard their son John ask, "Do you guys do that all the time?"

Without breaking away from each other both of them turned their heads and looked towards the sliding glass doors and saw their son John standing in the doorway. A few seconds later Jeff said, "When you get older you'll find the girl you love dearly; you'll want to hug her all the time too. Your mom and I love each other and we love all three of our children. That's why you get plenty of hugs."

"So why aren't you both hugging me too?" John asked.

"Come here honey, we'll hug you." Tina said as she turned and held out her arms towards her son. "I'll hug you any time you want a hug."

John was tall enough, when he stepped up to his mom for her hug, his face lined up perfectly with her breasts. John didn't hesitate to nestle his face between her "C" cups while he hugged his mother's naked body to his own. He squeezed her several times playfully. Tina felt his cock press against her upper thigh but didn't say anything.

John finished hugging his mother and when he turned around he saw his father hold out his arms to hug his son too. Jeff smiled at his son and said, "I love you son. I'll try to always be here for you, whenever you need me."

John looked out across the huge back yard and said, "Moving us out of the city to this house is a great start dad. I love my new room. It was a little scary last night but I'm ok now."

"I can't wait for the girls to get up so we can go exploring." John added.

"Son, I don't want you to wander off without your mother. At least until we get used to this new house, it would be better if your mother goes with you and the girls." Jeff said.

"That's right honey," Tina quickly added, "I want to go with you when you and your sisters wander around the first few times. We just moved here so I want to know what's out here. I want to make sure there are no hidden dangers like old buildings, foundations, or well casings that you could get hurt in."

"Alright mom," John said, "I really like it because we can be naked outside like we did at the Morrison's house."

"Your mom and I are really going to enjoy being nude outside too." Jeff said.

"Yeah, I saw you two this morning enjoying being nude. Mom was making a lot of noise and that's what woke me up. I waited for it to get quiet before I came out." John said.

"I think we'll get a pool and set it up out here." Jeff immediately said to change the subject.

Tina was blushing a deep red when she said, "John ... honey, your mom and dad love each other very much and we show our love to each other, in a different way."

"Is that like when you and dad were standing behind the sofa the other night?" John asked.

Tina blushed a deeper red as she replied, "Yes dear, daddy was showing me how much he loves me. But you can't do that until you are older."

"How old do I have to be mom?" John asked.

"Honey, I don't want you to think I'm avoiding your question but the law says you have to be eighteen. However, some people don't wait that long. When you get older, your dad will have a man to man talk with you." Tina smiled at John.

"One good thing about our nudist lifestyle is you won't have to be curious what girls look like and the girls won't have to wonder what boys look like. When your father and I were growing up, our parents were very strict and we had to wear clothes all the time." Tina added.

"I know that you, Abby and Deana have a pussy because I heard the guys at school say that. I also heard the guys call this thing, a cock." John said in a serious tone.

Jeff spoke up saying, "I'll answer any question for you son, instead of you hearing what someone says. I want you to feel free to come to me anytime. But to clarify a couple of things for you, some guys do call it a cock. However, the correct name for what you have down there is a penis. That sack that hangs down below your penis is called a scrotum. Inside your scrotum are your testicles. Some guys refer to them as their balls or family jewels."

"Dad ..." John said, "I saw your cock standing up sometimes and mine gets like that sometimes too. When I wake up in the morning it's hard to pee because my cock is standing up. What causes that?"

"John to be honest with you, I really don't know why we get hard in the morning when we have to take a piss or a leak, but we do. Most guys call that a piss hard-on or a morning wood. I also have a hard time peeing first thing in the morning when I'm hard." Jeff explained.

"Son, I want to keep this simple enough for you to understand what I'm saying so I'll refer to the garden hose. I know you and your sisters have sprayed each other with the hose. I don't know if you realized it but when you squeeze the handle on the nozzle and squirt water out of the hose, behind the nozzle the hose is flexible. But when you aren't squirting any water, the hose gets hard and builds up pressure. So we'll call the nozzle a valve. Inside your penis or cock, there are valve like things that trap the blood flow and make your penis hard. When the blood is released, like you squirting the hose, your penis will go soft again."

"John, as you get older, other things will trigger your brain to send signals down to your penis or cock to close the valves and make you hard or stand up. But we can save that topic for another day. For now, don't worry about your cock standing up, it's all part of nature and it won't hurt you." Jeff told his son.

Tina was sitting in her chair sipping her cold coffee with a Cheshire cat grin on her face listening to Jeff. Finally Jeff said, "I have to go take a shower and get ready to go to work."

Tina followed him into the house and said in a quiet voice, "So you have a garden hose down there, do ya."

Jeff turned around with a smile saying, "You don't seem to mind when this hose squirts in you, so yeah, I do have a hose... not necessarily a garden hose."

Tina followed Jeff into the bathroom and she douched while Jeff shaved. When both of them were ready, they took a shower together and washed each other. When they finished they dried each other and Tina wandered naked back to the kitchen where she found John sitting out on the deck drinking some orange juice.

Jeff finished dressing and when he came downstairs, Tina had breakfast waiting for him. They talked quietly as Jeff ate. When he was finished, he stood up and hugged Tina. John came running in and said, "Bye dad and thank you again for finding this beautiful house for us."

The three of them walked to the front door together and Tina and John didn't stop at the front door. They walked out on the front porch and stood there completely naked and watched Jeff get into his car and drive away.

When Jeff left for work, he was feeling like a million bucks. Sure the drive to work was a little longer but it was worth it. He smiled to himself thinking about the freedom his children now had in their new home.

Tina and John stood there on the porch for a little while longer looking around before they turned and walked back into the house. They walked through the house out to the back deck and both of them sat down. Tina picked up her cold coffee and John finished his orange juice.

They weren't alone for long, Abby and Deana came running through the kitchen and stopped when they saw their mother and brother sitting on the deck. Abby said, "Thank goodness you're here, we thought everyone left us."

Tina smiled and said, "Welcome to your new home. It's bigger than our old house and we can't hear you down here, from your bedrooms."

They asked for some orange juice and when Tina went into the kitchen to get some they went around the table and brought the chairs to the front so they could sit between their mother and brother. Tina came back with the orange juice and her refreshed coffee and the four of them sat comfortably on the deck, which is something they didn't dare do at their old house.

****************************

Once again our ride to the office seemed shorter than it was when I was driving to work. It seemed like only a short while after leaving home we pulled up in front of Kim's office building. Kim waited for Joe to open the door before she opened her legs wide in an exaggerated move to get out of the car. Her skirt rose up her legs and I'm sure Kim's sheer panties were on display. He held out his hand and helped her stand next to the door until her skirt was back in place. Kim leaned over and kissed Joe and said, "Thank you kind sir."

Kim walked with plenty of confidence towards her office building. At the door she turned and waved goodbye to us. Joe closed the door and drove us to our office. Beth told me to get out first and when she slid across the seat; her legs were also spread wide. Joe looked at me briefly and then watched as Beth finished getting out of the limo. She brushed her skirt back into place while Joe said, "Thank you Beth, you look very beautiful this morning."

Beth also leaned over and kissed Joe before she turned and we headed into the building. Joe said as we walked away, "Dan, remember if you need me for anything at all, just call me."

"I will Joe, I will."

We got off the elevator and walked the short distance to our offices where we were met by three beautiful young ladies. Taffy Davis, Connie Swensen and Kelly Jones stood up when we walked into Kelly's office. Beth and I stopped and looked at Taffy and Connie standing there in their new business suits. Even though I had seen them try the suits on for the tailor yesterday, I was awe struck at their beauty this morning. Both of them dressed for success, in business attire.

All three of them greeted us at the same time and Beth and I returned their greetings. I regained my composure before saying, "Please come into my office."

"Dan, before we go into your office I'd like to tell you something." Taffy said.

I stopped walking and turned towards her asking, "What is it?"

"My father and Connie's father are downstairs. I had to bring my dad with me because his car isn't on the road. He didn't have the money to pay car insurance so he had to turn in his plates. Connie's father's car broke down yesterday. Neither one of them has money for bus or taxi fare so I picked up Connie and her dad this morning, so they could come here for an interview."

I smiled and asked, "So Taffy, what's the problem?"

"I only wanted you to know they are here and ready to be interviewed any time you can fit them in. They said they'd even wait all day if necessary." Taffy replied.

"Where are they now?" I asked.

Taffy replied, "Both of them are in the lobby as we speak."

"Kelly, please call down to the lobby and have Mr. Swensen and Mr. Davis sent up here to my office. Please wait for them to arrive and bring them in. Now, if the rest of you will follow me, we'll go into my office and wait for them."

Taffy turned to Connie and said, "See, I told you it would work out. Mr. Morrison is a very nice man."

We entered my office and Kelly opened my door a few seconds later and asked me if I wanted coffee or something. I told her, "Yes, I'd love a cup, why not make a pot so we'll have enough for everyone."

Kelly said, "Will do Dan, it'll be ready soon."

I put my briefcase down beside my desk and asked Taffy and Connie to bring a couple more chairs over in front of my desk from the far wall while we waited for their fathers to arrive. Beth walked into her office and put her laptop and bag away before she came back to my office. I pointed to the chairs I wanted Taffy and Connie to sit in and Beth sat down in the chair beside my desk.

A few minutes after we were settled, Kelly knocked on my door and announced Mr. Swensen and Mr. Davis are here to see you Sir."

"Please bring them in Kelly."

I stood up and walked around my desk as the two men walked into my office and I saw both of them look at their daughter sitting in front of my desk. I extended my hand and said, "I'm Dan Morrison and you are?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds