The Morrisons Ch. 24

Mr. Davis shook my hand first with a firm grip followed by Mr. Swensen with an even firmer grip. I asked both of them to sit down and indicated which chairs I wanted them to sit in. Kelly asked, "Does anyone beside Mr. Morrison want some coffee?"

Beth spoke up saying, "Yes, I'll have some, thank you."

Both Taffy and Connie took turns asking for a cup. The two men finally spoke up and added their names to those who would like coffee. Kelly excused herself and said she'd be right back.

When she came back she had a carafe of coffee on a tray with enough cups for everyone. She also had a container of cream and a sugar bowl on the tray. When she entered the room Taffy and Connie stood up and offered to help her with the coffee. Beth walked over and fixed some coffee for me and some for her. Each girl fixed coffee for their father and then one for themselves. Soon we were all sitting and sipping delicious coffee.

Mr. Davis spoke up first and thanked me for what I did for his daughter the day before. He informed me that Taffy had kept everything to herself because she needed her job but he was glad that she wasn't working for that guy Bart anymore.

Mr. Swensen echoed Mr. Davis's sentiments and also thanked me for saving his daughter from being harassed by Bart. He went on to thank me for the opportunity I had given both girls and he'll never understand how an executive would take an interest in not only his current employees but offer their father's a chance to get back to work also. He told me as one father to another, he was grateful for what I did.

I thanked both of them for their heart felt thank you but told each of them I won't allow any employee to be bullied or harassed. I congratulated both men for raising their daughters with the high morals and virtues both of them possessed.

Mr. Davis looked at his daughter and then at me before he said, "I'm sorry to intrude on you so early in the morning. I know I was supposed to call for an appointment but circumstances beyond my control prevented me from being able to make an appointment..."

"I don't mean to interrupt you sir, but sometimes things happen for a reason. Believe it or not, this is going to be my slowest time of today. The rest of my day is packed with appointments and preparation for a business trip this afternoon. So there is no need for you to explain anything. I don't normally have two candidates in the room together when I conduct interviews but in this case if no one minds, we can sit here and talk for a little bit and I can find out what kind of work you did. It's up to you, how do you want to do this?"

Both men looked at each other and at their daughter before Mr. Davis spoke up saying, "Our daughters have been friends for a while and I've met Mr. Swensen a few times, but under the current circumstances, I'll be very happy to be in the room all together. I'm looking for a job and I don't care who knows it."

Mr. Swensen was next to say, "I just want to work. My daughter told me she told you a bit of my situation so I'll confirm it by saying, I'll also take any job you have available. I don't care who listens. As I look around the room I only see smiling faces so it can't be all that bad."

"I understand that both of you will take any job I have available and it just happens that two of our trash collectors were promoted yesterday so there are two positions open in that department. So after you're processed through our HR department and your references come back clean and if your drug test is negative, both of you have a job right now! HOWEVER, I want to hear more about what you used to do, so I can determine if we have any openings close to those positions available for you."

For the next half hour I alternated between both men asking them questions and listening to their answers. I am very familiar with all functions of our company and it became evident to me I could place both men in a position close to what they had done before they were laid off.

I wrote two names on a piece of paper and handed it to Kelly and asked her to call both people to my office. While we waited, I informed both men I was going to hire them and they would be on a probation period just like any other recently hired employee. Smiles filled their faces and I looked at both daughters and noticed they were fidgeting in their seats.

I smiled at them as I said, "I recently returned from Germany where our company was able to secure a very lucrative contract. We are going to be able to hire hundreds of new workers so you're only the beginning. I'm going to send both of you down to HR and have you fill out an application and I'll advise HR to fast track processing your applications. Like I said before, if there are no problems with your references or drug test, I'll have you report to work tomorrow morning and you can all ride together."

"In a few minutes there will be two department heads coming in here. I'm going to assign each of you to one of those department heads based on what each of you've told me. They also will evaluate you today and I'll have them report to me later this afternoon."

There was a knock on my door and Kelly opened it and said, "The two department heads you wanted to see, are here Mr. Morrison."

"Please have them come right in." I responded.

Kelly led the two department heads into my office and I introduced everyone. I explained that each man had to go to HR first to fill out an application. Then I explained what I wanted each department head to do with their potential new employee. I also informed each of them I wanted a report sent to me, on each man, before the end of the day.

I stood up and walked around my desk and said, "I don't care how old a person is, all I care about is having a team worker who can do the best he or she can for our company. I wish both of you well and I will be personally checking on your progress."

Both men shook my hand vigorously and kept thanking me. Each daughter stood up, hugged and kissed their dad before they left the room. I reminded Beth we hadn't had a chance to eat yet so I asked her to order something to eat from the deli and have it delivered. Beth stood up and left my office saying, "If you don't need me for a little while, I have some work I need to do before we leave."

"Go ahead and get your work done and if I need anything, I can have Kelly fill in for you." I replied.

I asked Taffy and Connie, "Do you think your fathers are happy?"

Both of them tried to talk at once and then stopped and looked at each other and giggled. Finally Connie said, "Go ahead."

Taffy opened her mouth to talk and that girl gave me at least a five minute condensed speech, telling me many things from the time she returned home last night, until her parents saw her dressed in her new clothes this morning. She told me she was so excited when she got out of the shower and finished in the bathroom, she put on one of her new panty and bra sets and ran out to show her mom. The panties were white silk, French Cut, mid-rise and they hugged every portion of her body which they covered. She told me her father stared at her for a few seconds before he reminded her they were underwear and not meant to be seen by everyone.

Connie was next to tell me her story and she also started out from the time she went home yesterday until this morning. Her story wasn't as long by just as interesting as Taffy's story. At the end of her tale Connie asked, "Dan, may I hug you for all you've done for me and my father."

I stood up and I and smiled before saying, "Sure you can hug me. When we are in a private setting like this, you may hug me anytime you get the urge. I wouldn't want you to hug me in front of other employees and give them the wrong impression of you. We have not engaged in any sexual activities nor have I allowed my hands to wander to places outside a normal hug, so I don't want others to think you are doing special favors for the boss. And the same goes for you too Taffy."

"Dan ..." Taffy said then stopped and looked at me.

"Yes?" I asked

"Is there ... I mean ... what can I do, ummm ... to show you I appreciate everything you've done for me and my family since yesterday?" Taffy asked in a quiet submissive type voice.

I looked directly at Taffy and then at Connie before saying, "Come here give me a hug."

While both of them were hugging me and I had an arm around each of them I said, "You don't have to do anything for me. Neither of you owe me anything. I helped you because it was the right thing to do."

We talked quietly while both girls hugged me in appreciation for what had transpired in the past twenty four hours. We were standing together with our arms around each other and Taffy said in a matter of fact voice, "I know you enjoyed seeing us in the nude yesterday because you had a hard-on. Now that you've seen all of me, I will be very happy to show you my naked body any time you want to see it."

"If you want, I'll take off my suit right now and work for you in my bra and panties. I know you loved watching us yesterday at the lingerie shop." Connie added

I looked at both Taffy and Connie before saying, "Yes, I did enjoy myself yesterday, however I don't want you to think I helped you only because I wanted to see you naked or even in a bra and panty set. As you learned yesterday, I am a nudist so I love seeing people nude. Here in the office, I have to be careful not to let other executives know of my interests. Remember, I explained there's a difference between men and women. Any allegation, even if it was proven false in the end, could prove to be a career ender. I'm not ready to retire yet."

"AND, we're not ready to do anything that will cause you any harm, either. Connie and I talked last night, about a lot of things. We've both heard stories where some executives take younger females with them to conventions and on business trips to impress a client. Dan, both of us want to offer you, our services. I'm going to be blunt, I'm not saying we want to fuck anyone, but if someone wants to see us nude or in a skimpy bathing suit, we're down for that. So if you want a couple of very discreet young ladies to call upon for extra duties, above and beyond your average worker, we are what you'd be looking for." Taffy added.

"There is no way I would feel right or bring myself to ask either of you to strip naked for a client." I said.

"Dan, please don't confuse our offer with you making us do something that may or may not be questionable. Our offer is from us and not something you're asking us to do. Any actions we take will be merely intentional and in some cases accidental. We're even interested in wearing revealing or provocative clothing without bra or panties if you have to take a client to dinner. Dan, since yesterday, we learned we get very excited showing off our body, partially dressed or nude. We want to use our new interest to help you, like you helped us. As I said, both of us will be very discreet." Taffy said.

Taffy quickly continued with, "I have something I want to show you, if you'll let me."

"Ok, what would you like to show me?" I asked.

Immediately Taffy slipped off her jacket and put it on the chair next to her. Next she started to unbutton her blouse. I said, "Wait a minute Taffy. If you're going to do what I think you're going to do, I want you to know, there'll be no grab and dash if someone else comes into this office."

"What do you mean?" Taffy asked.

"I mean if you are going to take off your clothes and someone comes to see me, I don't want you to grab your clothes and try to dash to some place where you won't be seen. What I'm saying is you'll have to remain in whatever state of undress you are or continue undressing until you are nude but you can't hide any parts of your body. Do you understand what I mean?" I stated.

"Dan, I fully understand what you mean and I agree I won't grab and dash nor will I cover any of my parts if someone comes in here. However, I don't want to get you in trouble either." Taffy said confidently.

I watched as she removed one article of clothes at a time and placed it on the chair near her. Taffy's small titties jiggled as she undressed. Finally, she was only wearing her black thigh high stockings her new shoes and her white silk, French Cut, mid-rise panties that hugged her pussy slit enough to show us a camel toe. Standing directly in front of me, I took note that her wonderful small breasts were topped with light brown areola and small nipples. Taffy stood completely still and let me look at her body until I looked up at her face. Taffy's smile was spread across her face in approval of me openly staring at her lovely body.

Even though I was looking at her face, I could see her cup her titties and squeeze them before she asked me, "Do you like the looks of my "B" sized titties? I love them because they're just big enough to jiggle on my chest but not too big to be cumbersome."

I continued to look into her eyes a few seconds longer before I looked back down. "They're lovely and so perfect for you. I personally love small breasts. Anything more than a mouthful is wasted, my grandfather used to say."

Taffy smiled and said, "I don't mind showing you my titties but I have something else I really want you to see."

She hooked her thumbs into her panties and started pushing them down ... and suddenly there came a knock on my office door.

Taffy's head snapped around and looked first at the door and then back at me. Her panties were at a point where her pussy was almost viewable when she stopped. I looked down and then came the second knock. Finally I said, "Come in."

Kelly opened the door part way and said, "The delivery person is here with your breakfast sir."

Kelly's eyes went wide when she saw Taffy's almost naked body. Suddenly she asked, "Do you want me to pay for the order and bring it in later?"

I held up my hand and said, "No, you can show him in. I'll pay him."

I looked at Taffy and said in a low voice, "This is accidental; now you'll have to decide what you're going to do."

Kelly opened my door wide enough for the delivery person to walk past her and when he stepped into my office he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Taffy's almost naked body caught midway in pushing her panties down.

I waved for him to come in and with only a second of hesitation, Taffy finished pushing her panties down her legs and held them as she stepped out of them. She placed her panties on the chair with the rest of her clothes and turned to face both me and the delivery person. I looked at her naked body and noticed right away Taffy had shaved or waxed her landing strip and now her pubic area was completely devoid of any hair.

The young delivery person was trying not to look at Taffy but I said, "She looks rather cute in her stockings and pumps, doesn't she?"

He took a quick glance and said, "Yes sir, she's cute alright."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out my money clip before I asked, "How much?"

The young man was definitely nervous and he fumbled with the slip before he said, "The whole order is fifteen dollars and forty five cents. I left the other sandwiches with your secretary."

I looked at the young man and asked, "Son, what kind of tips do you make in a day's time?"

"Sir?" Came his one word question.

"How much do you make in tips each day?"

"It depends on the deliveries and some people don't give tips. So there's no way for me to tell you a dollar amount sir." He responded.

"Son, as you can see, one of these girls has something to show me and you came at a time when it was less convenient. I might have to order breakfast from your place of business again and I do believe in giving tips. However you are receiving a bonus this trip because as you can see, she hasn't covered her body and you can see both her lovely tits and her beautiful bald pussy. Now I wouldn't want anyone else to know what you saw here today. I'm going to give you a tip and request that you don't tell anyone. Is that a fair deal?" I asked.

Nervously the young man nodded his head. So I said, "Go ahead and look at her while I get the money for you."

I saw his eyes drop down Taffy's body and come to rest at her crotch. Taffy surprised me when I saw her instantly part her feet wider giving both the young delivery guy and me a clear, unobstructed view of her delicious looking pussy.

I took my time getting my money out and when I handed it to him, there was a healthy tip included. He looked at his hand and started to reach for change when I simply said, "Keep it, tip is included."

"Thank you sir, thank you so much." He said as he continued to look at Taffy's pussy.

Finally he said, "I have to get going."

"Remember, this is just between us." I cautioned.

"Yes sir, just between us. My name is Dave and I'll come back anytime you need something."

Kelly was waiting by the door and she opened it when the young man got to her, she whispered, "Remember, don't tell anyone."

I heard her add as she watched him scurry across her office, "There's a men's bathroom over there on the left, just down from the elevators."

Kelly asked, "Should I hold all your calls, sir?"

I looked at Taffy and said, "No, if someone comes to see me, call me on the phone and let me know who it is. Other than that, we'll be fine."

I told Taffy to go into my bathroom and get a towel to sit on. When Taffy returned Connie said, "What the hell, if she's going to be naked, I will be too."

I told Connie to go get a towel for herself. When she came back she stripped down to her stockings and shoes before she sat down. Both of them sat in front of me with their legs parted enough so I had an unobstructed view of their pussy.

Taffy was the first to say, "I am so wet from allowing him to see my body, I could jill one out, about now."

"You did much better than I expected you to do Taffy. I thought for sure you would grab your clothes at the last second and dash. I also noticed you either waxed or shaved your landing strip last night. I love a completely bald pussy and both of you fit my preferences." I said.

"That's what I wanted to show you. I normally get waxed because I have such dark hair. It takes longer to grow back in when I get waxed, but last night I shaved it all because I saw both Connie and Beth are bald down there." Taffy replied.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this but I love the view between your legs, it's an excellent view, thank you. Even though I've been a nudist most of my life, I'm always interested in looking at pussy."

"Now let me talk to you about the offers both of you made. I am the first one who will stand up and protect you, but the offers you made, put me in a risky position. I certainly don't want to take advantage of you and make it seem like I am forcing either of you to do something against your will. That's totally against my character, principles and I just won't do that."

"But Dan, you won't be taking advantage of us. We've made our offer as clear as we can. You can see across your desk, both of us are completely naked and if you want to call someone into your office right now, we'll remain seated with our legs spread and your guest will see us, as you are seeing us. Another example would be if we were in a hotel suite and naked, we would stay naked even if you invited a guest into the room for a meeting and we stayed in the room with you. We talked about many scenarios last night and as Taffy told you, we want to do this, especially if it will help you. We will show off our bodies but we'd prefer not to fuck anyone, unless it was you, of course." Connie said in a convincing voice.

I thought for a moment before asking, "What would you do if one or both of your fathers came back to see me right this minute, with the department head they're with?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds