The Morrisons Ch. 26

"It would be a shame, to have his cock get sunburned." Kim added

I noticed all the children had gathered around a couple of tables and were having a discussion. They included, Bri and Jen, along with the resort residents who were with them for the day as they sat at the end of the table and listened. A couple of the kids who stood up and talked were John Simpson and Andy White. When they moved away from the tables, Brianne and one of the resort residents walked back towards the rec hall with the kids while Jen and the other resort resident walked over to Marsh.

Jen told Marsh that John and Andy had told them all about their very exciting boat ride the previous evening. Jen asked Marsh if there was any chance he could take all the kids out for a boat ride sometime later in the day. She didn't want to interrupt his wedding celebration.

Marsh told Jen his boat was small and would only fit a few kids at one time but Jimmy had a much larger boat that all the kids could fit on. He told her if she could talk Jimmy into taking the kids for a ride on his boat, Marsh told her he would take his boat out and they could switch between the two boats because his boat was faster than Jimmy's boat.

Before Jen could ask Jimmy if he would take the kids for a ride on his boat, he said, "That sounds like a workable plan, Marsh. Jen, how soon do you think you could get everyone down here and ready to go?"

"Oh my!" Jen exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long at all. I'll go up to the rec room and tell the ones who want to go out on the boats to get their asses down here."

Jen took off on a dead run towards the rec hall and soon she was back with twenty excited kids. They gathered around the table where Marsh and Jimmy were sitting. After they all calmed down a little, Marsh asked the kids to follow him and he headed for the stage. They had to wait a few minutes for Leyland to finish the song he was singing so their excitement and anticipation grew as they waited.

When the song was over Marsh told the group to follow him up on stage. Although they were fired up excited, they walked up the steps without any pushing or shoving and gathered around Marsh as he said into the mic, "I'd like the parents that are here to look up on the stage. If one or more of the children with me is yours, this announcement pertains to you."

"The children have asked Jimmy Turner and me to take them for a boat ride. If parents think that they should go with us, they have the first open space on the boats. Just so you are aware, Jimmy will be taking out the sixty foot Hatteras motor yacht, and I will be taking out the forty three foot Donzi. We will be stopping every now and then to allow people to switch from one boat to the other. Also so you will know, there are life jackets for all on board, and children under eighteen will be wearing a floatation device at all times."

"Also if your child is up here on the stage and you do not want them to go out in the boats, I will wait here at the stairs for a few minutes so you may come up and lodge your reluctance. If your children choose to disagree with you, I cannot insure your safety." There was a round of applause that started on the stage, and continued with the rest of the guests as they realized what Marsh was inferring. There was also a lot of laughter from the adults.

There were only about three parents who came up to the stage and asked Marsh if they could ride along with their kids. A few minutes later, a young couple who were Turner employees, walked over to Marsh and asked him if they could take their kids on the boat. Marsh readily agreed and the kids took off running to catch up with the other kids who were laughing and squealing with delight as they followed Jimmy towards the marina. Jimmy cautioned the kids not to go out on the dock until he had given them some instructions and rules. John and Andy arrived at the marina first and stood in front of the end of the dock.

Jimmy got everyone attention and explained some simple rules, no pushing or shoving, no running on the dock and no fooling around. He stressed that all the kids had to put on a life vest before they walked out on the dock. Jimmy assigned Andy to pass out the life vests and assigned John to help the kids put them on properly.

When everyone was ready, Jimmy led them out on the dock to the "Little Snot" and helped them all to get onboard. Marsh walked up to Jimmy and they talked about how and when they would switch the passengers on the open water. Once their plan was in place, Jimmy got on "Little Snot" and Marsh aboard "From Elise."

Each boat was untied and left the dock separately. Becca was at the helm of "From Elise" with Marsh, Trish, Jenni Turner, Sue Davies and Wendy Wilson. After leaving the marina Becca turned the big boat so she could give her passengers a tour of the shoreline from the resort to Ka Ena Point. Becca pointed out interesting landmarks as they drove by. It took about fifteen minutes to make it to the point.

Becca turned "From Elise" and raced across the water towards "Little Snot." When the two boats closed the distance between them, Marsh stood up behind Becca and reached around her to adjust the power trim, changing the drive angle of the big stainless steel propellers so a huge rooster tail shot up behind the boat as Becca passed Jimmy's boat.

Becca slowed the boat and turned it around and made her way back towards Jimmy's yacht. Becca heard Marsh and Jimmy's plan on how to switch passengers from one boat to the other so she maneuvered up to the back of the yacht and let Marsh do what he had to do to help the passengers back and forth.

When the first transfer was complete, John and Andy were a little disappointed when Marsh told them they would have to wait and be in the last group to switch. Trish assured them everyone would get a chance to ride on both boats.

When all of the kids had a chance to ride on both boats, Marsh had Becca back up to the yacht another time and Marsh had Andy and John come aboard the Donzi. It was just the two boys with Marsh, Becca and Trish and when everyone was seated, Becca expertly moved away from the yacht. Marsh stowed the fenders and once he was seated, Becca pushed the throttles full forward and the Donzi leapt out of the water nose up until it planed out and then it skimmed across the water at approximately one hundred and thirty miles an hour.

Jimmy watched as Becca arched her boat in a one hundred and eighty degree turn and saw she was going to come past his yacht. He picked up the mic and announced over the loud speakers for everyone to move inside unless they wanted to get wet.

Becca feathered the trim for the outdrives, and even though it slowed the Donzi's high speed she raced past the "Little Snot" at over ninety five miles per hour with a rooster tail that sprayed a wall of ocean water over the yacht.

When she was past the yacht Becca throttled the boat back and brought it to a stop. Becca knew why Marsh had made Andy and John wait. Becca turned in her captain's chair and signaled for John to come up to her. When John got near Becca stood up and moved so John could sit in the seat. Becca adjusted the seat for John so he could reach everything. She showed him how to use the shifters and the throttles. She asked John, "Are you ok? Do you think you can handle this big boat?"

With plenty of excitement showing in his face and goose-bumps on his skin, John looked around the cockpit and out through the windshield at nothing but water, he eventually said, "Yes ma'am, I'll start off slow."

John shifted the boat into gear and the boat started moving slowly forward. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other shaky hand on the throttles, John eased the throttles forward and the boat came to life and moved forward fast with the nose up in the air. He pushed the throttles forward, the boat moved faster and soon the nose came down. John suddenly realized he was piloting the boat across the water at approximately one hundred miles an hour. He moved both hands to the steering wheel and felt the power of the boat as well as his power of driving the boat. This was a new feeling, especially for a kid who couldn't even play outside his house without worrying that something might happen.

With the wind in his face, Marsh, Becca and Trish watched John go from a kid to a confident young man. He had complete control of the forty three foot boat and he was doing a fine job. They let him keep control for almost a half hour and their hearts swelled with pride as they watched him. John Simpson was not likely to forget this for a LONG time, if ever!

Becca finally moved up beside John and suggested it was time to give Andy a turn. Without any hesitation, he eased the throttles back slowly until it was safe to shift the boat into neutral. When he stood up his face was glowing and he immediately hugged Becca saying, "Thank you, thank you so much!"

Becca who was also known as the "Flaming Red Widow Maker" melted as she hugged John back. This was the same woman who could kill someone instantly in cold blood, yet she had tears of joy running down both cheeks. She turned John while they hugged, so no one else would see.

After hugging Becca John stepped around her and walked to the back of the boat and took the empty seat between Marsh and Trish. He looked up at both of them and said, "Thank you so much." In those few seconds it took Andy to walk forward, Becca picked up a towel and wiped her body quickly and then wiped her face before Andy arrived next to her.

Andy had watched John anxiously waiting his turn so he was also filled with nervous excitement. He listened to what Becca told him and agreed to follow her instructions and proceed slowly at first so he got the feel of the boat before he went fast. Becca reached for the button on the front of the seat, which was between Andy's legs. He felt the seat move back a little from the forward position it was in for John. When she stood up, she caught Andy staring at her bald pussy so she just smiled at him to acknowledge she had caught him looking.

Andy eventually shifted the transmissions into forward and the nose came out of the water as he pushed the throttles forward. Andy moved the throttles forward a little more until the nose came down and he turned his head and smiled at Becca. He turned the boat right and then left so he could get used to the way it handled. When he felt better about the control he eased the throttles three quarters forward.

After fifteen minutes for so, Andy slowed the boat down and asked Becca how close he could take the boat to the shore. Becca told him he had to watch the depth gauge to make sure there was plenty of water under the boat so he didn't hit the coral or any rocks.

He asked if there was a speed limit and Becca told him there wasn't. He watch the depth gauge and kept track as he moved the boat close to the beach but yet far enough away so he wouldn't bottom out the boat. Andy didn't know he was by Marsh's place but he knew he was far from the resort. He did a slow drive by to make sure the water was deep enough.

When he was past the resort's beach area Andy turned the big boat and pushed the throttles full forward and blew past the resort's beach, less than fifty feet off shore at over one hundred miles per hour.

The sound of the engines roaring got the attention of everyone on the beach. Everyone watched the boat speed past, some people waved because they recognized the boat while others close to the water could even see it was Andy driving the powerful boat.

Andy had just slowed the boat when the marine radio came to life. "From Elise" this is "Little Snot" come in please."

It took Andy by surprise and it confused him as he looked over his shoulder at Becca.

"You better answer that, captain." Becca told Andy.

Andy picked up the microphone. "Little Snot" he replied. "This is the "From Elise". Captain White at your service. How may I help you, "Little Snot"?"

Jimmy was surprised to hear Andy's voice and it took him a few seconds to respond. The three adults in Andy's boat caught Jimmy's hesitation and all three of them laughed.

Finally Jimmy said, "Captain White, Captain Turner here. The "Little Snot" is inbound for the Turner North Shore Marina. I just thought you would want to be informed. Most of the passengers on this vessel are reporting hunger pangs, so the consensus is that we should return to port."

Andy radioed back, ""Little Snot" the "From Elise" will meet you at the marina. Have a safe return. "From Elise" out."

When he got closer to the marina, Andy pulled the throttles back to an idle. Even though Marsh encouraged Andy to continue, he shifted the transmissions into neutral and said, I don't want to go any closer, this thing is too big for me to dock just yet."

Becca and Andy switched seats and this time it was Andy who caught Becca looking at his cock while his legs were spread getting out of the seat. Andy smiled the knowing smile up at Becca and she pulled him into a hug like she had given John. Andy thanked Becca for the opportunity to drive the boat and she told him he was quite welcome.

John and Marsh got the fenders out of the storage compartment. While Marsh hung one on the bow and John hung one on the stern. Becca brought the boat next to the dock and Marsh jumped off and tied the bowline. Trish was ready and she took John with her and taught him how to tie off the line at the stern.

Andy, Marsh and John walked across the dock and grabbed the ropes and tied off the "Little Snot" to the dock. Marsh stood by and made sure the lines were secure.

When Becca was finished shutting down "From Elise" she joined Trish on the dock and they helped the passengers get off the "Little Snot." Even though the kids we all excited, they remembered they had to walk while on the dock.

Becca asked John and Andy to help the other kids to get off their life vest and stow them in the storage chests. Immediately both boys said they would help and they worked flawlessly to get the job done. As each life vest came off, it was stowed away in one of the chests.

The kids all stayed in a group while the vests were being collected and stowed away. When they were finished, Trish asked Brianne and Jen to take the kids back to the wedding reception area, so they could check in with their parents.

When the kids found their parents, there was excited chatter all around the reception area. Each kid had an exciting tale to tell about riding on the two big boats. All of us who didn't have little kids on the boats watched the facial expressions the kids used while telling their story.

Kim leaned in front of me and said to Beth, "Hopefully, one day soon, we'll get word that we are going to have another addition to our already wonderful families."

Beth smiled as she replied, "I think I need to get my husband busy to make that happen. I so can't wait to have a baby bump."

We saw Marsh, Jimmy, Trish, Becca, Wendy, Sue and Jenni walk back to the reception area together. They were talking as they were walking and when they neared the dance floor, John Simpson and Andy White tugged their mother's hand over to stand in front of the group. We watched the reactions of the boys without really knowing what went on, on the boats; we could see they were exceptionally happy. Both John and Andy talked excitedly, and constantly interrupting each other.

The two boys let go of their mother's hand and rushed to Becca and hugged her from both sides. She got the attention because she was the one who let them drive the big, fast boat. She was their hero and they'd remember this day.

We watched just like almost all the others as Becca leaned down and John kissed her on the lips. Then it was Becca who reached out and pulled John's face to her and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

When the kiss ended we could hear John exclaim, "Wow, my mom never kisses me like that. I like it!"

We laughed but Tina blurted out, "Becca, what are you teaching my son?"

Becca defended herself by saying, "What? It's not like I used any tongue. I just thought the boy should have a real kiss."

The kissing and banter went on for a little while longer which included Becca kissing Andy and then Becca really kissing Andy. When they finished kissing, Andy walked away with a hard-on leading the way.

As the party progressed Beth, Kim and I walked over to the tables where most of Marsh's friends and relatives were seated and our introductions were rather one sided. They had witnessed our wedding so they already knew who we were. We greeted each other and there were plenty of hugs and kisses shared.

When we got to the table where Antonio, Giuseppe and Victor were seated, we were invited to take a seat and talk for a while.

Victor asked me about myself and what I line of work I was in. When I told them I was CEO/Chairman of the Board for a large company, they questioned which one. I answered all their questions because they seemed genuinely interested.

Finally, the conversation move on and Giuseppe asked me about Terri and Hanna. I told all three of the Martinelli brothers how they came to live in my home. I told them what I knew about Harold Gordon and that I heard he had big money behind him. I told them the story I heard that The Butcher required high six figure pay for each mission. I paused as I looked between all three brothers before I reiterated that he was only one of the six or seven that broke into my home. I told them someone paid a lot of money in their attempt to silence Terri and Hanna.

All three of the Martinelli brothers talked to me and assured me if I needed anything, and they stressed anything, to have Marsh contact them. They told me they would take a close look at Harold Gordon and find out where his money was coming from and put an end to it. They guaranteed that Harold Gordon wouldn't be a threat to me any longer unless he came at me himself. I smiled and said, "That's not likely since he's in jail."

When our conversation was over, the four of us stood up and I received three strong armed hugs. Giuseppe looked me square in the eyes and said, "If you need anything, contact us and I mean that."

Kim and Beth both stood up and each one of them received a hug and kisses from all three brothers. We said our goodbyes and moved on.

After visiting each table the three of us ended up on the dance floor for a trio dance. We didn't move that much but there was plenty of body contact. Kim and Beth both expressed how happy they were with the wedding and the celebration. I told both of them I loved them and they returned my love.

Someone bumped into us from both sides and when we looked up we saw Tom and Janet on one side and Jake and Kathy on the other. We danced to the music and talked between us. Tom told us that he was having the time of his life and he was going to stay up until the last song was played.

As we talked, Marsh walked up to us with a man we didn't know. He addressed Tom first.

"Tom. I hope you get a chance to talk this friend at length tomorrow. For now I'd like all of you to meet one of my med school classmates, Dr. Patrick O'Donnell. Pat flew over with some of my other friends this morning for my wedding. He's also the physician I mentioned last night. He's cleared a slot in his schedule to see you in Loma Linda on Tuesday. I'll make sure you have transportation."

Tears welled up in Tom's eyes and Janet immediately had tears running down her cheeks as she reached out for her husband's hand. Tom stared at Dr. O'Donnell for about thirty seconds before he cleared his throat and reached out to shake hands with him. Even when he tried to speak, he was choked up so Janet spoke up, "Very nice to meet you Dr. O'Donnell."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds