The Morrisons Ch. 26

Andy began his story and it wasn't long before he had everyone hanging on each word he said. There were intermittent squeals and gasps which filled the cabin. Andy felt both girls next to him try to move closer to but they were already pressed tightly to each of his sides.

Andy didn't realize it but he had a knack for telling stories. However, with the girls pressed so tightly against him, his cock started to get hard. Jen was actually rubbing her pussy against his thigh, ever so slowly, so no one else would notice her movements.

Both girls would gasp at a particular scary part and unintentionally dig their fingernails into him. Andy endured the pain without saying anything and without interrupting his scary story. Andy stretched the story out as long as he could but all good stories have to come to an end.

When he finished there was silence in the cabin as the four other people contemplated Andy's story. Andy broke the silence by saying, "Girls I have to get up and take care of something."

Jen innocently asked, "Would it have anything to do with your cock standing up like a flag pole? Remember, my knee bumped against it about five minutes ago."

Andy smiled, even though no one could see it, "With both of you beautiful girls so close to me, I would have to be gay not to have a hard-on."

"May I watch you?"

"Jen, I don't care. If you want to watch me take care of myself, you can. Dan taught me to be proud of my body and when this happens he told me to discreetly take care of myself. But if you want to watch, I'm ok with that too." Andy replied.

In the dark, three other female voices took turns saying, "I want to watch too."

It was Jen who asked Bret if he was hard too. However it was one of the Hawaiian girls who answered, "Yes he is. I just bumped into it with my hand, by accident."

The girls giggled and Jen added, "Oops, my hand just bumped into Andy's hard-on."

All the girls laughed. Andy moved his left leg so Jen lifted her leg to give him the freedom to move. Andy bent his knee and brought it until it was pressed tightly against Jen's warm slit. Jen put her leg down when she felt Andy finish moving. No words were exchanged but Andy knew Jen didn't mind.

In the dark, Andy felt a hand on his face pulling it to the left so he didn't resist. A pair of soft lips found his and he reciprocated and kissed her back. Jen let a soft purr escape as she moved slowly pumped her hips so her pussy rubbed against Andy's leg.

Brianne sat up on the bed and turned on the light. Both guys had a hard-on standing up from their groin and the two Hawaiian girls were snuggled up to Bret. Brianne quickly moved back to her position beside Andy and pressed her pussy against his leg like Jen.

One of the Hawaiian girls moved and her lips met with Bret's lips. Soon they were kissing and enjoying a tongue battle. The other Hawaiian girl reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock and felt the soft firmness of his manhood.

Brianne watched Andy's cock twitch as he continued to kiss Jen. Finally Brianne reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock and moved it up and down a couple of times before she stopped and just enjoyed holding a cock.

On the other side, Jen began to move more rapidly up and down Andy's leg now that some of her juices had lubricated the spot she was rubbing. Her clit dragged on his hairy leg which helped to stimulate her even more.

The Hawaiian girl picked up her pace and soon Bret was moving his hips up and down in rhythm with her hand. He broke the kiss with the other Hawaiian girl and said, "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum and make a mess."

The Hawaiian girl stopped what she was doing much to the chagrin of Bret. She moved around until she was kneeling with her legs spread on either side of his legs. In that position her complete body was on display for Bret to see, and see he did. He watched her move and he focused his attention on her bald pussy when she spread her legs asking, "Do you like what you see?"

In a trance like state, he nodded his head and reached out and put his right hand on the girl's hip and tried to pull her forward, but she didn't budge.

Jen moved and she straddled Andy's legs so her pussy was spread and Andy could enjoy looking at her whole body. Bri poked Andy and said, "She looks great down there doesn't she?"

Jen posed with her hands on her hips and her chest pushed out. Andy marveled at Jen's beauty while she twisted side to side to give Andy a little show. Again, Andy's cock bounced with excitement as he stared at Jen's naked body.

Jen got serious and she leaned over Andy's body and kissed him. Andy was quick to return her kisses. After holding herself up for a good length of time, Jen gently lowered her body on top of Andy. When she landed, she felt Andy's cock bounce against her pussy so she closed her legs and trapped his cock between her thighs, next to her flooded pussy.

Andy broke their kiss, "Oh shit, Jen you are so hot, your pussy must be boiling over."

In one of her playful moods Jen opened her legs again and slid down until Andy's cock was pressed against her sopping pussy before she closed her legs again. This time Jen moved her hips up and down and coated Andy's cock with her juices.

Bri looked at the other threesome and saw all of them were busy. From the sounds of it, all three of them knew what to do and were enjoying themselves. She looked back at Jen and Andy saying, "Hey I want in on some of this action. My pussy is just as wet as hers."

Jen looked down at Andy and said, "Where your cock is now, that's the closest it can get to my pussy without fucking me. I don't have any condoms and I'm not on birth control yet. I just talked to my mom this morning about getting me to the doctors so I can get the birth control shot. I don't want to be a mother and I'm sure you don't want to be a father yet."

Andy looked up at Jen and then over at Bri before he said, "Thank you. I don't want to get either of you pregnant. I am and will be satisfied to have my cock where it is."

Jen started humping Andy as if they were really fucking but in essence his cock was only sliding up and down between Jen's thighs. Bri moved over and kissed Andy and let him know she wanted some of that action when Jen was finished.

Jen pressed her clit against Andy's pubic bone every time he pressed down and soon she was panting like a dog on a hot August day. She kept whispering, "Oh Andy .... OH MY GOD .... I can't wait to feel you inside me because this feels so good. I'm going to cum soon."

Andy moved his upper body so he could crane his neck and reach Jen's titties with his mouth. The second his tongue touched Jen's nipple she became wild and pumped her hips faster. A few seconds later she pushed her hand down between their bodies and found her clit. About ten seconds of manipulation sent Jen into a fantastic orgasm.

She halted her movements and froze in place as her finger did its magic on her clit. A couple of minutes later Jen rolled off Andy to the vacant side and laid there with her legs spread wide and breathing heavy.

Bri promptly moved so she was kneeling and straddling Andy's legs. She gave Andy a sultry look as she leaned forward and reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock. Her face was inches from his pussy juice coated cock. She could smell the musky order of Jen's feminine fluids. While looking at Andy she lowered her head until her lips were almost touching the head of his cock. Andy could feel her hot breath so he asked the obvious question, "Are you going to suck my cock Bri?"

"No but I am going to kiss and lick it. I don't want to lead you on Andy; I'm not ready to have sex with you or anyone else. I don't mind playing around and I won't leave you hanging. I'll make sure you cum but I'm not on the pill and I don't have any condoms so we are going to play safe. I saw some movies a few times and if you don't mind, I'm going to do to you, what I saw on the screen."

Bri moved into the kneeling position and then moved up Andy's legs until her pussy was directly over Andy's cock. Andy looked down with his eyes wide open. At first he thought Bri had changed her mind, especially when she reached down and rubbed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Andy lifted his hips, but Bri was fast and pushed his cock down on his lower abdomen so it didn't go inside her.

Bri looked up at Andy saying, "Nice try but you don't get the door prize. Just lie still Andy and you'll be very happy when this is over."

Andy watched Brianne as she held his cock down and then lowered herself until her pussy was pressing on Andy's cock. She reached down and repositioned herself until Andy's cock was in her very wet pussy groove. When she finished, Brianne allowed her total body weight to rest on Andy. Brianne looked up at Andy, "I'm going to make you cum and while I'm doing that, I'm going to make me cum."

In a sultry voice, "Are you ready for your ride Andy?"

Instead of words, Andy reached up and put a hand on each of Brianne's round hourglass hips and pulled down on her so she was pressed tightly against him. Andy looked up at Brianne's flat and smooth belly before his eyes traveled down to her soft little mound of her pussy which swelled gently at the lower portion of her abdomen.

Brianne smiled and started to slowly move back and forth, sliding along Andy's cock. Andy quickly slid his finger down from the top of her slick lips of her pussy to her clit. At his touch, Brianne moaned softly and increased her movements. His finger was kept lubricated by the precious nectar that freely flowed from her pussy. He proceeded to softly stroke it in time with the gyrations of her hips and pelvis.

It didn't take long, maybe five or ten minutes, before they were both beyond the point of return and their individual orgasms building at a fast pace. Their heavy breathing and their moans were far louder than those of Bret and one or both of the Hawaiian girls. Suddenly both Brianne and Andy were floating on a sea of rolling pleasure as wave after wave shot through their bodies. "Oh my God!" Andy gasped, and with three, four, five, six, seven bursts of cum erupting from the end of his cock and landing on his chest and his chin.

Brianne experienced a great torrent of electrical like impulses through her body causing her to shudder wildly. She braced herself by holding Andy's arms but even then she tilted to one side before she caught herself and sat back upright on her throbbing perch. When the spasmodic sensations decreased substantially, Brianne leaned forward and planted several passionate kisses on Andy's lips before she fell off to his side.

No one cared that Andy was coated with his own cum at that moment. He spent several minutes kissing, taking turns, kissing both Jen and Brianne. In the background they could hear soft moans from the other three who were on the big bed with them.

"I don't want to break the moment but I want to suggest all of us go back to the shower and clean up a little. I know both of you must be a fluid mess down there and I'm covered with cum." Andy said.

Jen was the first to move off the bed saying, "I'll start the shower, and you two can come along."

Andy and Brianne were right behind Jen and entered the bathroom just as Jen leaned forward to turn on the water. They showered and washed each other but this time, Andy washed only one of his companions at a time. However they double teamed him. When they were finished they dried their individual body and the three of them headed back to bed.

The three of them watched the other trio for a few minutes and then cuddled together and drifted off to sleep.

******************

The reception party (luau) had died down considerably even though quite a few friends and family members were sitting at the tables talking quietly. Also sitting at some of the tables were many Turner Security people. Leyland was finishing up his last set and made the last dance announcement. All at once the dance floor was crowded. Leyland chose "Goodnight Sweetheart, Goodnight" for the last song and those old enough to remember the song gaily sang along with Leyland. At the end of the song Leyland thanked everyone and said, "Goodnight and may God bless you all. Have a safe night."

Everyone applauded as Leyland, his wife Ailani along with the other band members bowed and each one said "Thank you."

Dan and Beth were close to Jake and Jim and other family and friends when Kathy walked over with one of the Turner guys. At first the guy looked a little nervous meeting Jake but Jake was quick to quell any fears he may have by saying, "Oh sweetheart, I'm so glad you found the man of your dreams."

Beth and Kim were the first to giggle and they were quickly joined by Kathy, Carrie, Helen, Emily, Jenna, Mary, Shelly and Joanna. Kathy hugged her man's arm and said, "Jake, and everyone else, I'd like to introduce you to Jordon. He's been working for Turner Securities for eight years. Everyone shook Jordon's hand. When I shook his hand he still seemed to be a little tense but it was a man's handshake with a good grip.

As we were standing around talking, Colleen and Rachael walked over to our little group, each of them with a well-built man on their arm. Introductions were made and each seemed to be over-joyed to be escorted by such muscular men. Patty was the first to congratulate her mom on her selection of a fine male specimen.

"We, all four of us," Colleen stated, "Are going to go for a moonlight swim and then a quiet walk on the beach and see how things go. We'll see you in the morning. Bye."

Patty hugged her mom tightly and whispered in her ear, "I sincerely hope everything works out well for you mom." They parted after they kissed.

Colleen stepped back and said, "I hear the ocean calling my name. Goodnight all." The four of them turned and walked towards the beach.

The rest of the group stood and chatted for a few more minutes, however after Ted suggested they walk back to the coconut grove; everyone agreed and started to move. The conversations between the members of the group varied but the consensus was, no one was going to waste a moment at their chance to experience everything and anything, at this private resort in Hawaii.

There were many ideas floating through the group such as, a long leisure walk on the beach, enjoying a moonlight dip in the ocean, enjoying moonlight lovin' and a few said they were going to stay up all night to watch the sun rise.

The most important issue that was the main theme on everyone's mind, they were very happy to have attended our special day. Tomorrow would be another day of adventure.

******************

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** IF, you loved this chapter, please click on the # 5 Star.

** PLEASE VOTE: Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

****************************

NAMES OF MAIN CHARACTERS:

The Morrison family:

Dan Morrison

Kim - wife

Beth - wife

Jenna - daughter

Terri Powell - daughter to be

Hanna Lindquist - daughter to be

Beth Thompson's Family:

Jake - father

Kathy - wife

Martin Thompson - brother, Jill Branigan (Martin's girlfriend)

Peter Thompson - brother, Helen (Young) Thompson (wife)

Emily (Thompson) Benson - sister, Todd Benson (husband)

Carrie Thompson - sister, Fred Holden (Carrie's boyfriend)

Dan and Beth's Executive Secretary: Kelly Jones

Dan and Beth's Executive Assistant Secretary: Allison Fields

Security crew:

Ted Johnson - Police Sergeant

Marion Johnson - wife

Police Officers:

Officer Mary Davis,

Officer Shelly White,

Officer Joanna Doyle

Terri's Friend: Simpson Family

Jeff Simpson

Tina- wife

John - son

Abby - daughter

Deana - daughter

Landscaping crew: Williams Family:

Tony Williams

Patty - wife

Barbie - Tony's sister

Beth - Tony's sister

Shelly White's Brother's Family:

Ken White

Amy - wife

Brian - son

Angela - daughter

Andy - son

Amy White's Friend:

June - mother

Hank - son

Sarah - daughter

House cleaning crew:

Ashley Brennan

Debbie Brown

Dan's second in command at his company:

Jerry Wilber (Title to be determined)

Secretary at Dan's company:

Taffy Davis

Secretary at Dan's company:

Connie Swensen

Besides many of the main characters -

people are on the trip to Hawaii with Dan:

Kevin (Jenna Morrison's boyfriend)

Allison (company secretary)

Kelly (company secretary)

Joe Bailey (Dan's chauffer)

Tom & Janet Banks (Dan's former boss)

Brenda Summers (Tom's executive secretary)

The Banks Family:

Tom Banks

Janet - wife

Tom Jr. - Faith Banks - wife

Audrey Banks - daughter

Frank (Audrey Banks's boyfriend)

Katie (Audrey Banks's girlfriend)

Pilot & Flight Crew for the company

Captain Bob McGrath - pilot

Tom: Co-Pilot

Sam: Navigator

Linda & Jenny (company flight attendants)

Jerry (company flight chef)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds