The Nasty Wife Pt. 07-08

"Thanks," Kate cooed once we were both out of breath, "for finally saying it."

We situated ourselves, though she slipped her hand into mine. Neither of us let go until Miranda's return. Separating after that, there were four of us now, including our mother, and the time had come.

"I know you and Miranda want Katy to have an abortion," the woman began, "but we agree that it's unethical." Before my wife and I could recover from hearing this, she continued, "While inbreeding certainly isn't right either, if she really does get pregnant, then it's already done. Because I've been a nurse for god knows how many years now, I've decided that I'll deliver the baby at home. However, if she doesn't get pregnant, and let's all pray that she doesn't, I never want to be put in a situation like this again. Are we clear on that?"

"But she can't keep it," the younger brunette exclaimed. "Gabrielle, it's incest, it's her brother's baby. There's absolutely no way I'm letting her go through with this."

"I already know that, Miranda, but it's her decision, and I also happen to agree with her. You can't make her have an abortion, and I won't let you try."

"Gaby," the pleading persisted, "it'd be my husband's child..."

"You should've thought of that before you condoned the two of them having sex."

"What happens now?" I inquired after that silenced my spouse.

"I'm taking Kate home with me, and then I'm going to help her through her pregnancy, if she does in fact get pregnant, and... Well, we'll see from there, won't we?"

"But..." my sister spoke up, "I want to stay here with them. Mom, I don't want to go."

"Are you saying that you don't want to live with me again, or are you saying that you don't want to—ugh, I can't believe I'm about to say this—break up with your brother?"

"Both, Mom," there wasn't even a delay in the response. "Whatever this looks like, I promise it's not as bad as it seems. Miranda may be a little crazy sometimes—"

"Hey!—"

"—but I trust her. Actually, I trust both of them, and they make me happy. I know it's technically wrong, because not only is it a married man and his wife, it's also my brother, but... Well, I care about them, and I know they both care about me. If I go home with you, what do you think is going to happen? Every day is going to be awkward, where you won't be able to look at me as I get fat, bloated, and pregnant, and then I won't even be able to leave the house because you'll be so ashamed of me. Even though they hate the idea of me going through with this pregnancy, I know I am better off here, because at least they won't alienate me over it."

"You're not going to stop having sex, though, are you...?"

"Probably not," Kate confirmed our mother's greatest fear, "but the worst has already happened, hasn't it? The worst that could've happened was that he'd get me pregnant, and now it looks like I might as well start buying maternity clothes, yeah? What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that it doesn't matter anymore. I know this probably looks like the most horrible thing in the world, but... Things can only get brighter after they're the darkest, right?"

"Let's pretend that he's not your brother, my son," Mom said after contemplating it for a moment. "He's a married man, and what happened the other day, where you were absolutely heartbroken, where you were crying your eyes out, can and will happen again, only much, much worse. Is Miranda going to stand for you stealing her husband away? I can look at her right now and see the answer is no. Kate, sweetheart, don't put yourself in a situation like this. There are an infinite number of men out there, single men who you don't share the same last name as yet, and—"

"But I love him, Mom. No, I'm in love with him, and I am willing to take as much of him as Miranda is willing to share with me. I don't want other men when there's already one that I need. I'm sorry that our relationship is incest, I'm sorry that it's also adultery, but this is how I feel and... You know what? The only reason I want to keep this baby is because it's his."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this," the middle-aged woman was more apathetic than anything. "Miranda, shouldn't you have a say in this, at least? If we're going to humor this lunacy, I mean..."

There was a pause and then my wife said, "Gabrielle... You know I'm infertile. We tried for the longest time before finally giving up, and... What do you think the chances are that she'll have a normal pregnancy and a healthy baby?"

"I honestly don't know..."

"I'm willing to take the risk. I mean, it's already happening, right? She can keep it, but only as long as it's just as much mine as it is hers."

"You realize this is polygamy, right?" my mother questioned rhetorically. "Husband sharing, I am pretty sure it's called..."

"Polygamy? Definitely," Miranda adjusted her glasses, grinning. "But maybe you don't understand our relationship. You see, she's not his, she's mine."

"I give up," Mom declared. "This is way too much for me to handle, and way more than I cared to find out. You're adults, you can do whatever you want, I guess, but I just ask that you exclude me from it. I love you all," she'd walked to the door, opening it, "and keep me updated on Kate's... condition, but I'd like to try and forget this, if you don't mind. When you guys come around, pretend you're still keeping it a secret. I don't want to hear about it, I certainly don't want to see it, and just... Be safe, okay?"

After the most awkward goodbye of all time, she was gone. We each looked at each other in silence as we listened to her pull out and drive off. I announced that I wanted to take a shower to clear my head, and walked to the bedroom. No one followed, so I put some clothes together. Before I went to bathe, however, I realized I'd left my suit and tie in the living room. I stopped in the hallway and didn't make my presence known as I heard voices.

"You should've warned me beforehand that you poked a hole in it," I heard Miranda say, trying not to speak too loudly. "I'm assuming that was you, at least."

"You kept telling me how great it'd be when it finally happened, so I couldn't wait any longer."

"But you should've told me, cup-Kate. You really put me in a bad spot here. But hey," her tone became warm, "I told you that, if we got you pregnant, your mom would deliver it, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did," Katy purred. "Mm, I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy."

"My little girl is going to have a baby in her belly."

"What do you think it'll be? God, I hope it's a girl."

I couldn't eavesdrop any longer. Without showering, I went to my room, rolled into bed, pulled the covers over my face, and closed my eyes with no intention of ever opening them again.

Pt. 08

"Come on, Hun, you don't have to stand outside," Miranda held the bathroom door open, gesturing me inwards. "We're all family here."

It was Friday, and Katy had begged to take a pregnancy test every day of the week until the wife finally agreed. We'd both gotten off work, and the moment was upon us. I was hesitant to enter with my sister sitting on the toilet, the white stick between her thighs, with her pants at her knees, but I didn't have much of a choice. The three of us waited, my spouse and sibling giggling while exchanging giddy looks, though my eyes I diverted. Noting my discomfort, Kate decided to tease me.

"You're so gross, watching your sister pee," yet she hadn't even done it yet. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Hurry up," I pressured her, loitering in the doorway. "This is the weirdest thing in the world."

"Ugh," she gasped, blushing, "you're so gross."

"You're gross," I playfully retorted.

"I love you," Katy looked to me kindly, and I, kicking gently at a tile on the floor, repeated it back to her.

"Did my sweetheart get enough to drink?" the brunette inquired, caressing the girl's face, when she realized we'd probably been in there five or so minutes already.

"Yeah, I drank like two bottles of water—"

Suddenly, I could hear flowing liquid and knew immediately she'd begun. My sister excitedly held the test out of view beneath herself, and the obstruction in her stream's pathway was audible. I coughed and fidgeted, not really wanting to be present, but Miranda was leaning on my shoulder as if marveling a beautiful moment. Whilst they had no idea that I knew of their schemes, they certainly weren't shy or subtle about their zeal and enthusiasm. Perhaps they didn't really care whether or not I was onto them, only focusing on the fact they'd succeeded in getting their way.

She finished, and the urine soaked rod she openly investigated, my wife joining her in doing so. Since the results weren't visible yet, the device was leisurely shaken, and I didn't really understand how that would help the process, but I said nothing. Then, at last, their foreheads were pressed together as they looked down at the thing with pride. I already knew what it said, but my sibling tried to hand it to me so I could see for myself anyway.

"I don't want your pee stick," I joked in an attempt to delay the inevitable.

"Just look at it, babe..." her voice was so soft and precious.

Making sure that I held the end not saturated from my sister's urination, I stared at the pink plus. It was prominent and bold, and, just as I feared, she was pregnant. Sliding the pregnancy test onto the counter by the sink, I shoved a hand in my pocket and wasn't sure what to do or say.

"Okay, now it really is gross that you're in the bathroom with your sister," Kate waved me to leave, which I happily did, accompanied by my elated partner.

"What do you think, Hun?" the woman inquired as we walked from the hallway and into the den.

"I think she's really going to have a baby..."

"You don't sound very excited about it," she deduced from my obvious indifference.

"I'm sorry," there was nothing else I could've said.

"You know this is a good thing, right? You don't remember all the times we tried and then all the nights I couldn't sleep because it just wouldn't happen?"

"I remember, Miranda."

"Then this is what we've been wanting since forever, right, babe?" she hugged me, the crown of her head at my chin.

"But what would you do if there's something wrong with it?" my concern was legitimate, but the genuine reason for my distress was different.

"It'll be fine," I was assured. "There's a risk, yeah, but think of how commonplace incest used to be. Just because something could happen doesn't mean that it will."

"I can't believe it," Kate exclaimed as she joined us. "I'm pregnant," was then declared as the two girls proceeded to spaz out. "Should I call Mom?"

"That's probably not the best idea," I insisted.

"Why not...?"

"She doesn't share your attitude about it, I think."

"Don't you mean our attitude?" my sister asked.

"Look, it's whatever makes you happy, okay? But please don't ask me to share your sentiments. Mom agrees with you because of her morality, Miranda does because she's, well, Miranda, and then that leaves me... who never really switched sides."

"Babe, you're ruining the moment," my wife informed me. "Come on, this is a wondrous event and we should be celebrating. I'd suggest champagne, but our mommy-to-be here shouldn't really partake. Besides, twenty years old, you've still got another year, missy. Maybe shortly after you deliver, huh?"

"But I want to know why he doesn't want this," the blonde brought the conversation back around.

"I think the same reason it's always been, I guess."

"You don't like it because we're related, then?"

"Yeah, and the fact you're my baby sister. When you were born, I was old enough to hold you. That's the only thing I can think about as all this happens..."

"...I've never really thought about it. Wow, that's... Well, I don't know what to say."

"I haven't really asked about stuff like this before," my spouse began, "but what were you two like as kids?"

"I got in trouble and he watched out for me," Katy's response perfectly summed it up. "And I'd always hang out with my dorky friends and he'd have to keep an eye on us. Man, it's almost like it was a dream. You know, from how long ago it was."

"They were innocent times," I shrugged.

"Not really," my sister wiped away a bang that'd been obscuring her view. "I knew then what I know now, that I am madly in love with you. I've always been obsessed. The only difference now is that you know about it. Remember when I freaked out when you took that girl to a school dance, only to find out that you'd been dating her for months? Yeah... and then, when I asked you to prom, it wasn't because I didn't have anyone else to go with. I had a handful of guys I could've picked from, but I blew them off so I could ask you. God, I don't know how you never noticed the way I feel for you. Even though it took the entire night of begging, I got you to finally slow dance with me. You looked like such an awkward idiot, but it was so worth it."

"Wow, some of this stuff is even juicier than what he told me about his exes," Miranda joked.

"But then you got married and there were a few years where we hardly saw each other..."

"I hope there's no hard feelings between us, sweetheart. You know I'd never try to hurt you," the brunette touched at my sibling's face affectionately.

"Honestly, I think I hated you for a while, but then I just accepted it," she confessed. "I mean, he is my brother, so I didn't have many expectations beyond just being young and naïve."

"Does it bother you that you're my little cuckquean princess, then?"

"...Are you really asking, or...?"

"Don't be afraid to answer truthfully, baby girl, Mommy won't get mad at you."

"It bothers me a lot, then, actually."

"Aw, that's adorable," my wife kissed up her neck, then across her cheek, until their lips had united. "That reminds me, I have something for you. Do you want to wait here or come with Mommy as she goes to get it?"

"Ugh, not more surprises," groaned the blonde. "Just tell me what it is first, please."

Miranda led Kate by the hand toward our bedroom. I followed like a delayed shadow. Then, when we entered, the brunette went beside the bed and pulled something out from underneath. It was a plastic bag, but inside she revealed a harness with a phallic object protruding from its crotch. Being shown such a thing made the girl speechless, though I knew it was to be expected from how it was so frequently said that she planned on buying one, even if that didn't detract very much from the discomfort I felt.

"What does cup-Kate think?" the woman was already sliding down her skirt so that she could put the device on instead.

"It's a strap-on," was her stammered response.

"Mm, yes, now I can finally join in on the fun of fucking you. Isn't that wonderful?"

"But you wanted to do it... now?" Katy was intimidated by the fact my spouse was already wearing it, looking a little awkward with the harness over her panties, where she was otherwise fully dressed.

"Why not?" she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a black bra, of which matched the rest of her underwear, firmly holding up her D-cup breasts. "Doesn't my little gay girl want to get fucked in a way only another girl can fuck her?"

"But in front of..." my sister looked to me.

"I don't think he'll have a problem with watching, sweetheart," and she was right, insofar as that I was apathetic to their lesbianism. "Why don't you take your clothes off for Mommy now and get on the bed, yeah?"

The coed did as she was instructed. Miranda admired her as she stripped, then, when she was unclothed, she crawled upon the mattress before turning around and laying on her back. It'd gotten easier to see her naked by this point, and I almost didn't have a sexual reaction from gazing at her nudity yet, but then my wife was between her thighs, kissing up from her naval to her chest. With great ardor, she latched onto the nipple of a DD-cup breast with her mouth and suckled as though she expected the pregnant girl to be lactating already. The blonde went weak, using her elbows to prop herself up to watch the woman adore her body with intimate touches and kisses. Her legs were spread wide, and I could see my sister's quivering hesitation as she withdrew from a hand that slowly glided from her knee and up her thigh. Just short of reaching her vulva, which was invisible to me because of the other female, the plastic erection was seized and directed to her cunny.

"It's cold," Kate exclaimed upon feeling the fake shaft penetrate her, her voice already breathy.

"And you're so hot inside, so it'll be warm in no time," she was told as I saw my wife gyrate her hips whilst sinking ever inward. "That's a good girl, taking Mommy's dick so deep."

"This is so weird," my sibling covered her face, but couldn't help but peek at the woman who started gradually thrusting into that place which made her legs writhe and her fingers curl.

"What's weird about it?" the brunette questioned in between the tender kisses she planted upon the blonde's shoulder blade.

"Being touched like this, feeling this way, and then looking over to see it's because of another girl..."

"Aw, my precious princess," my spouse held the curvaceous coed by the hips but nibbled coyly at her neck, "don't fight it. You're my darling little dyke, my luscious little lesbian."

"Oh god," Katy moaned, staring down at the thing which joined them as it was suddenly and intensely thrown again and again into her awaiting aperture. "But this—shit, ah, Miranda—being fucked by another girl, it really is gay..."

"Of course it's gay," the older female lunged as deeply as she could into my inert sister, though only so she could grate the phallus throughout her deepest of depth as they spoke, "you really are mine. In fact, sometimes I think about what it'd be like to prohibit you from men altogether and whore you out exclusively to women."

"Goddamn, Miranda," I swore while shaking my head, though with no further input.

"Please don't," swooned my sexually confused sibling. "I'm not even sure I actually like—as in like-like—other girls..."

"But you're so wet," and my wife was right, since her every movement was accompanied by a lubricious squelch.

"Because it feels so good," Kate was squirming where she lay, "but I don't think I'm really attracted to women like... sexually or romantically for real."

"Oh, honey, that's just because you've never gotten to properly explore a woman. I guarantee that you'd never think about another man again if you had a girlfriend to experiment with."

"But I like men..." by this time their coupling had ceased, though they were still entwined.

"Sweetheart," Miranda stroked her cheek and peered sweetly into the girl's hazel eyes, "if you're going to be a woman's pet, you need to be attracted to women in the first place. Do you want me to help you?"

"I don't think I want this," a choked voice announced. "Miranda, I don't mind fooling around together, but you really expect me to turn gay for you. I'm comfortable with my sexuality, and I don't like feeling the way you confuse me."

"Are you telling me that you've never had a girl-crush before?"

"Well, I mean..." Katy blushed.

"Here, let me take this off," the wife removed herself from Kate, stood upon her knees, unbuttoned one of the straps, and easily disrobed the harness. "It's obviously too advanced for you right now. Besides, since it is a dick, more or less, I think using it at this point in time will only make you think about icky boys. Now," she returned to that spot reserved for her between the blonde's parted thighs, grinding her vulva teasingly against the other female's, wrapping her legs around one of Katy's, "what is your favorite part of a woman, huh?"

"Miranda, she said she didn't want this. Please, just leave her be, okay? Aren't things crazy enough already?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds