The Nasty Wife Pt. 07-08

"Hush," I was silenced. "She'll love this; she just doesn't know it yet."

"Their hair, I guess?" my sibling confusedly answered. "I don't know, Miranda, I don't think about girls this way. Come on—"

"Women do have long, beautiful hair, don't they? Mm, tell me, what else? I want you to describe the girl of your secret lesbian wet dreams."

"...God..." the coed shuddered. "You're so smooth rubbing up against me... it's so wrong."

"Cup-Kate, what do you notice first when you see a pretty girl? You can do it, love, just tell Mommy. I promise there's nothing wrong with being gay, so just accept that it's okay and tell me what about a woman makes you hot. There has to be something about us that makes your pretty pussy drip..."

"Well... I guess girls do smell prettier, and body hair is kind of gross. Their clothes are a little nicer, and then their features are sort of warmer, softer..."

"That's it, princess," my sister's temptation was rewarded by kind words and loving caresses. "Have you ever tried to touch yourself thinking about another girl before?"

"...No."

"It's never too late to start," Miranda placed Katy's hand at her vulva as she urged her to masturbate. "Go ahead, look at my body, play with yourself, and I'll fill your head full of scrumptiously Sapphic thoughts."

"Can I ask you a serious question?" the blonde interrupted the current shenanigans.

"Uh, well, yeah, of course..." blinking from behind her glasses, the woman was taken by surprise.

"What if you suggested something and I said no? Like... what if I said no and meant it for real, would you even stop?"

"It depends on what it was."

"Can you please explain to me what its dependent on, then, Miranda?"

"If I told you to think about pussy when masturbating, only for you to refuse, I would finger-fuck you with my cunt in your face until you came thinking only lesbian thoughts. But... if I asked you to do something dangerous for you to say no to, I wouldn't make you do it. If it exceeds my control, then no is no, but, if the situation is in my hands, it doesn't matter what you say, does it?"

"...I don't want to be a lesbian, Miranda. Can't you respect that maybe I have a bi curiosity, but that it doesn't go farther than that?"

"No. I respect that you have my baby in your belly, but you're mine. I own you. If I decide you only fuck girls, you only fuck girls. If I decide to ruin your snatch with my fist, it's going to be ruined. Hasn't this already been established, Katy dear? You're my property. I'm nice, though, because I'm your mommy and not your mistress, because you got pregnant by someone you love and not an absolute stranger, and because I kiss instead of smack you. Now, don't think I am trying to threaten you, because I wouldn't and I'm not, but it could be worse. Let's face the facts. I'm a deviant, so I think with my passions, a language spoken only by my warped perversions. I have nasty thoughts, too, and they don't float around in my brain, they float around where I actually think from, my cunt.

"What I'm trying to say... Is that your complaint is bullshit. I'm trying to get you to frig off thinking about the female anatomy. Do you understand how tame that is, Kate? I can already conceive something far, far worse."

Turning slowly at her clitoris, my intimidated sister did what was requested of her. "Okay, Miranda... just tell me your thoughts."

"No, cup-Kate," she was scolded, regardless of her compliance. "If that was a test, you failed. I don't have to explain myself to you. When you hear me, you've heard me. I don't stutter, so you don't hesitate. What's happening now is this: I'm going to sit on your face, you're going to sniff my fuck-hole, and then you're going to finger yourself while you tell me how great it smells."

"But what if I said no?" it was a good time for me to speak up.

"What?" the brunette cackled. "It doesn't matter what you say, she's mine to do as I please."

"But if she's yours, then that makes you mine, doesn't it? I'm assuming that would give me the final authority, would it not?"

"If you seriously want to get into this..." my spouse parted from my sibling and advanced in my direction before sitting at the edge of the bed, facing me. "You'd have to do something that proves you have it in you to own me. Yeah, maybe we're married, but everyone who knows us knows that I'm the dominant one, that they come to me for what I say, not you. You're mine until you do something that makes me respect you."

"You don't respect me, then?" I glared at her.

"Well... I do, though only as a person and not as an animal, which is what I am."

"How would I go about doing that?"

"You have to do something so carnal and obscene that I can't help but acknowledge you. Not only that, however, but it has to be infinitely worse than anything I'm capable of. You see, then, that it's impossible, right? I am a beast, carnal and ferocious, while you are a boy I won't even give the chance to cry wolf."

After a moment of thinking, staring at the woman who thought she'd bested me already, I announced, "If you cuckquean my sister, how about I cuckquean you?"

"Good effort, but you can't break your marriage vows. Besides, unless you... well, unless you want me to go insane and kill the other woman, then you're not cheating on me, not ever. Almost anything goes, unless it's something that's tastelessly disgusting—like torture, blood, shit, or piss—which is an area I hope I didn't even have to say is an automatic no-no."

"Chastity, then," and I knew I defeated her.

Eyes wide, the woman stumbled upon her words, saying, "That would, of course, fall under torture, though."

"No it wouldn't, you're just afraid that I've outsmarted you."

"Okay, let me humor your idiocy here. How are you going to force me into chastity, huh? What, do you have a belt? What about your balls, yeah? Certainly they're not big enough to conquer me, to actually get my cunt under lock and key. Your plan has already failed."

"So maybe you've got me there, but... if this is about 'conquering you', what about rape? I mean, wouldn't that be the ultimate way of doing it?"

"It's fair game. But think about it logically for a second. I'm stronger than you, I'm faster than you, and lest we forget that the definition of rape would be 'nonconsensual', which is impossible, as I'm your wife and my consent is automatic."

"I think you're talking out your ass, Miranda. If I forced myself onto you, it would be rape, and that's all there is to it."

"Do it, then," her invitation was only to get me to back down. "Oh, except, that's right, you won't—"

Suddenly standing up, I walked to where she was seated. The woman squinted, staring up at me, between on edge and derisive. Silently lingering, I did nothing and waited for her response.

"You're bluffing," she rose to her feet. "I'm not talk, you're talk, and—"

To be honest, I wasn't going to do anything more than push her back onto the bed, hoping that'd be enough. When I tried, however, her first instinct was to deflect my advance, tossing me to the mattress in her stead. She was then on top of me, straddling my pelvis, my hands over my head. The spared Kate could only watch, just as I could only struggle. My spouse proceeded to mock my attempts with a smile.

"You did more than I thought you would, but... Like I said, I'm both stronger and faster than you are. Humiliating you like this, however, won't be enough. You have to know that I'm an animal you can't cage or tame. When I lie under you, it's only because I want it, but now... Now I am going to hold you down and take it from you in a way you'll never forget."

Trying to hold both of my arms with one hand, I almost overpowered her. Digging her nails into my skin, she combated my attempts at escape. Unbuttoning my trousers, she unsheathed my penis, of which wasn't erect. Finally getting a wrist free, it was immediately seized by her returning grip, and, without warning, she bit my cheek. Although she hadn't drawn blood, it was left throbbing with pain when she withdrew.

"Come on, you son of a bitch, get hard already," she ordered, mashing her vulva against my genitalia. Then, once she had placed her clitoris against the underside of my shaft, just under the tip, she rocked and found that this would achieve her goal. "Hah, I can feel you swelling. Tell me, motherfucker, did you really think you could try to out animal the beast?"

"Miranda, this won't work. It's like you said, we're married and that makes it automatically consensual. It's no use, so let me go."

"Stop," my sibling pleaded. "Miranda, stop, seriously. I'll do whatever you want, but I can't watch you do this."

"Why should I? Give me a good reason not to..."

"I can't watch someone I love have sex with another person, even if it's borderline against his will," confessed the blonde.

"That doesn't bother me," the woman was blunt. "I've been waiting to make you watch me fuck him for a long while now. Why would that—"

"I'll eat your asshole, okay?"

"...What?" this caught 'the beast's' attention.

"That'd be the filthiest of lesbian acts, right? Kissing is innocent, breast fondling is foreplay, fingering is good fun, and eating a girl out is just causal, every day sex. Going ass to mouth, though, that's like... nasty. I'll do it, then, if that puts an end to this."

"Are we talking about rimming or tonguing?" the brunette was almost professional about it.

"Uh, I don't really know what the difference is."

" 'Rimming' would be where your tongue is outside my asshole, and 'tonguing' would be where it's inside me, actually eating out my ass. There's a world of difference, and it's obvious which of the two is going to win my favor."

"Ugh, fuck, I'll tongue it, then, okay?" the coed groaned.

"But you have to be enthusiastic about it. This isn't some bullshit where you get it inside and then it's over. I want you smothering yourself in my crack, sniffing my ass and pussy in between vigorous tonguing sessions. You've got to taste it, love tasting it, and eat me like you're desperate to do it."

"...And this means you won't cuckquean me?"

"For now, at least," she was informed. "It's going to happen, but if you persuade me by willingly doing something extreme that you're otherwise against, then it'll postpone the inevitable. You're right in that ass eating is the raunchiest thing a girl can do to another girl, but that can only appease me for so long. It's going to happen, but I'll let you decide when, or at least until you exhaust your ability to amuse me."

"Then what's the fucking point?"

"You don't want to see me fuck your precious brother, so there's your incentive. I want you to be my pet and do as I say, so that's what I'm getting out of this. Now, are you really going to tongue-fuck my asshole, or do I have to rape your beloved?"

"How do you want to do it, I guess?"

"I'm going to bend over on my hands and knees. Otherwise, it's more forceful on my part. Don't get me wrong, I want there to be a lot of force going into the act, but it has to all come from your end. Like I said, you have to be enthusiastic about it and go all the way. Are you ready?"

When the dirty blonde nodded, the aforementioned position was assumed. Miranda left me in my shamed state, showcasing her buttocks to my sister. Crawling on the bed reluctantly to the woman on presentation, the coed put her face between her ass cheeks and made disgusted expressions as she licked. This was enough to get the animal to snicker, but she was soon dissatisfied.

"Hey, I thought we already established—"

"Just let me work myself into it, alright? What, you don't like foreplay?" Katy retorted.

"It's not aggressive enough. Put your nose to my taint and then inhale so you get a nice mix of ass and puss. Go on, do it, that's a command."

"...Your taint?"

"The space between my cunt and asshole, you foolish girl...!"

Obliging, her nostrils were planted at the exact location. I watched her chest rise and fall, and could hear her audibly sniffing. It made her shudder, and I was surprised to see her eyeing my wife's vagina with legitimate desire. However, she returned to 'rimming' the anus, circling the tip of her tongue about her bleached clean pucker. Then, knowing she had to go even farther, she held agape those two, firm buttocks herself, trying to get that pink rectum to part. It did, so she inserted her oral organ into it and initiated the process of slithering it inward and outwards at a gradual pace. The woman who looked over her shoulder into Kate's direction was so entertained.

"I want to hear you mewing, baby-Kate. You have to enjoy it, so tell me how much you love eating Mommy's ass."

"I love it, Miranda..."

"You love what? I'm sorry, if you don't tell me what it is you love exactly... then it could be anything, couldn't it?"

"I love eating your asshole," her words were muffled, as she was still in the process of doing it.

"Are you my filthy ass eating bitch, hot-Kate? Come on, tell me what you are. You have to say it out loud."

"I'm your filthy ass eating bitch, Miranda..."

"Are you lying?" the brunette was relentless. "It doesn't count if you aren't telling the truth, so don't lie to me, girl, or I'll spank your pussy."

"...I can't."

"What in the fuck do you mean you can't? What, are you liar? Don't you know the consequences for that? I literally just said it."

"Miranda, this isn't fair. I'm doing what you told me to, isn't that enough?"

"No, because you're doing a shit job, and, since you're a bad, bad girl for lying, I'm going to smack your snatch until you've thought long and hard about what you've done."

With that, my sibling was pinned to the mattress. Forearm at the girl's chest, the wife held her down, her free hand holding apart those thighs that tried desperately to close. Then, suddenly, there was a loud, cringe-worthy thwack. Immediately following were surprised cries of help. It was by this time that I'd had enough.

"You aren't spanking her, especially not like that," I asserted. "She really did what you asked for, Miranda, and it's cruel that this is her reward."

After another smack, I was told, "No, this bitch has to learn."

"Seriously, stop. Can't you see she's already red down there? You're being way too hard with her—"

"...No!" the victim wailed. "Ugh, I'm so sorry, Mommy, but don't stop spanking your bad girl."

"Wait, what?" I was lost in seconds.

"Hey, you can't try to talk your way out of this by pretending to like it!" her every syllable was accompanied by an unyielding sequence of harsh vaginal slapping.

But she ceased, taken by absolute surprise. The brutalized orifice started to spurt and spray. Whether from the abuse or the humiliation, Kate came, soaking the sheets. Her blushing face she hid against my spouse's bicep, moaning an octave higher than normal. She'd been kicking her feet, but they soon went lifeless, for she rested then in the afterglow of a fierce, deep discharge.

"Hah, you made a cummy mess," Miranda teased the flustered wreck of sweat and ejaculatory fluids.

"...It still stings."

"Why wouldn't it sting?" she inquired, only to deliver a final blow, which made the sensitive creature howl.

"No more, no more...!"

"So, are you going to misbehave?"

"If I misbehave again, is the punishment getting my pussy spanked some more?"

"Of course not, because we've just established that you like it. Maybe it could be a reward. But no, so I'll ask you one more time. Are you going to misbehave?"

"...What would be the new punishment if I did?"

"I'll shove something up your ass, take you to the park, and make you show it to people."

"Holy fuck, Miranda, there's no way that's legal—"

"Shut your mouth, you don't have a say in me and my slave's affairs."

"Mommy, I'm a bad, bad girl. I didn't like eating your icky butt, so maybe you'll have to punish me until I do..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 995 milliseconds