The Naughty List Ch. 02

Inside, it was warm and inviting with simple decorations and delicious smells. The right smells. There wasn't even a hint of a cooked pig that I could tell.

We walked through the line, and by the time I had my plate laden with everything I'd been looking forward to since last year, the tears had welled up again...but in full force. I can only imagine what the poor lady at the end who handed me a roll and a butter packet must have been thinking when I kept opening my mouth but nothing came out. Chris verbally expressed our shared gratitude then ushered me to a table.

---

Back at his place with full bellies, we sat on the couch and watched a classic Christmas movie on TV. Halfway through, I retrieved a glass of water and knelt at his feet, sitting back on my heels. It was another minute before he groaned and reached down, caressing my cheek.

"Holly, you don't—"

"Shh. I want to show my gratitude for all you've done for me today."

His lips pressed together, but he nodded. When I reached to undo his belt and lower his zipper, he lifted his hips. He kept his gaze on me while I removed his jeans and then his underwear. But the moment I took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, his eyes drifted closed. He shivered and moaned, his fingers lightly tangling in my hair.

Before I dipped my head, I saw his lips part. I smiled and slowly stroked just the top length of his cock, eliciting a couple of sharp inhales from him. I reveled in his early sounds of pleasure. Looked forward to what was to come.

He was warm against my palms. The head so soft under my lips. Salty from precum already. Gently, I hefted his balls and fondled them between my fingers and thumb. That made him groan.

I closed my own eyes and teased his slit with the tip of my tongue. Flicked at the ring and ball protruding from the top. His hips jerked as he hissed, making my smile broaden. I licked around the crown, teasing at the entrance and exit of his jewelry while my left thumb stroked gently at his base. That sent his cock twitching. Gently sucking on the crown, I ran the pad of my right thumb up and down the ridge of imbedded rods on the underside of his cock.

"Shit!" Chris gripped my hair tighter.

The ring and ball grazed against my palate with his sudden yank downward. I moaned and pressed my forearms on his thighs to keep him from thrusting any deeper. With my whole hand wrapped around him now, I stroked harder.

"Fuck, Holly," he panted. His fingers flexed again then loosened a little. "That feels so good."

I hummed and twisted my hand, keeping the friction to a minimum. He moaned deeper and rubbed his fingertips against my scalp. It was like a mutual massage for a couple of minutes while I continued to suck gently on the head of his cock.

Switching tactics, I circled my right thumb and first two fingers around him then stroked just under the head while I paid homage to his balls. Licking, sucking, and kneading gently. Drawing strangled groans from him. I could feel his butt muscles clenching and releasing. Hear his raspy breathing. His cock grew harder still, which made my pussy throb.

When one of his hands caressed my cheek, I lifted my gaze. We locked eyes for a moment, both of us seeming to try to catch our breaths. He actually whimpered when I tilted my head and lifted his cock. His eyes widened the moment my tongue touched the first of the six tiny balls on the underside of his shaft. I held eye contact and moved on to the next ball. And the next. Licking over and around each of them in turn before moving on to the rods connecting each set. Then I repeated the process by pressing my lips to each ball and the skin covering each bar.

Jaw clenched and eyes bright, he swallowed hard three times, his Adam's apple bouncing like a buoy on the water. His fingers twisted tighter in my hair. He even seemed to scoot down further, moving toward me.

I grinned before going back to flick my tongue at the tip of his cock a couple of times. At his guttural moan, I engulfed him almost to his base, the PA piercing blocking the rest of the way, as always.

Chris flung his head back. "Fuck! Oh, God! Yes! Don't stop, honey!"

Stroking and sucking his cock, my tongue played at the underside while I fondled his balls. My breasts were aching now, too. I pressed them harder against the couch, trying to suppress my own arousal, and rose up on my knees. It changed the angle slightly so I was able to get that last bit down my throat. I knew it wouldn't be long now.

He held my head down suddenly, making me gag. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

I let go of his cock and clawed at his thighs, blinking rapidly. It took a moment to remember to breathe through my nose. But by then, he'd released me and I was leaning over his lap, gasping.

At a tug on my hair, I looked up through bleary eyes to see Chris panting heavily. His other hand stroked my chin. I dropped my jaw and used my drool to help stroke him fast and hard. His grip on my hair tightened almost painfully a few seconds later, and then he was coming in my mouth, his eyes clenched tight. Interspersed with his grunts were broken attempts of my name.

I was breathing normally again by the time I'd depleted him. Gulping down my water I'd left on the coffee table, I laid my head on his lap. We both laughed when his cock bumped my forehead twice. I held it away and squeezed him lightly.

Chris groaned. "Oh, God, Holly. Mmm. That was...whew...amazing."

Licking my lips, I crawled back up beside him. "Good."

He kissed me and hugged me tight then tucked my head under his chin while he stroked my hair. "Thank you...for your thank you."

Sighing softly, I smoothed my hand over his chest. His heart was still pounding. "Do you want to watch another movie and just relax? Snuggle?"

"I would like nothing more, honey." He squeezed my upper arm. "But we need to get up pretty early. Black Friday, remember?"

I groaned this time. Going to the mall on a regular day was rarely on my agenda due to a lack of funds. Intentionally going on the worst shopping day of the year? Was I crazy?

He cuddled me to him in his bed instead, and I fell asleep never more grateful to have him in my life.

###

"Rise and shine, Holly," a warm voice whispered against my ear. "Time to get up."

I cracked one eyelid and softly cussed at the dimly-lit room. The light behind the blinds was blue, indicating it still wasn't daybreak outside. Hadn't I just gone to bed?

"Come on," the voice urged.

"I don't want to." I waved my hand at the face I could feel breathing on my neck. My palm made contact with a forehead, and I pushed it away with my fingertips. "Leave me alone, Mom."

"Mom? Now that's a new one. I know some women like to call their men 'Daddy,' but..."

My eyes flew open, and I scrambled to sit up. "Oh, shit! Chris!"

He grinned at me from where he was stretched out fully-clothed on top of the comforter. "Good morning, honey."

"Sorry about that. I'll go get ready."

His eyes narrowed, though he continued to smirk at me. "Do I have to worry about you having suppressed feelings of resentment toward your mother because she woke you too early each morning when you were growing up? Did she sing you a song I should know about to avoid?"

"You need to grow up," I grumbled, swinging my legs out from under the covers on the opposite side of the bed. There was a growl behind me when I stood and the sheet fell away.

"In the half-light, you're even more exquisite, Holly. How the shadows touch your skin, highlighting your silhouette. Mmm. Don't move."

I sucked in my breath and held it, obeying. Anticipation spread throughout my limbs.

The bed springs squeaked. I expected him to come around to stand by me. Instead, he approached from behind, across the mattress. Shivers rippled up my spine at the feeling of his fingertips tracing my hips with the lightest touch. His breath caressed my upper back between my shoulder blades before his lips did...then his tongue.

My whole body trembled now, and I whimpered.

"Shh." His hands swept my hair over my left shoulder before his lips brushed higher up at the base of my neck. Fingers pressed harder into my hips while thumbs stroked the skin on my backside.

The quaking outside intensified, so I pressed my lips together. Fisted my hands. Still, my legs swayed.

Chris pulled on me until I stepped back, halting when my calves hit the edge of the bed. His left arm slid around my side, his hand moving up to cup my right breast...my left nestled in the curve of his elbow while he held me against his chest. His right hand slinked forward as well, pausing at my abdomen to stroke my belly button before continuing a path down to my pussy.

I gasped when two of his fingers spread my outer lips and his middle finger slid between them, circling at my clit. When fingers on his left hand pinched my nipple and twisted it in time with the actions of his right-handed fingers. But it wasn't until he ground his hard-on against my ass that I reached back and gripped the sides of his pants, my knees buckling.

He stilled. "Hands, Holly."

Swallowing hard, I raised shaky arms until my hands were behind my head. I linked my fingers together and tilted my chin down. Eyes closed, I took in several deep inhales and long exhales.

"Good girl." His ministrations continued. The rocking became more pronounced.

I had to bite my lip to stop my whimpers when his finger stroked deeper between my legs. His left hand caressed and massaged my breast now, his thumb grazing the straining peak. The bulge in his pants rested just under my ass so that I was practically sitting on him while he knelt and I stood. All the while, his mouth tattooed kisses along my neck and shoulders.

He hugged me tighter, his right hand delving until two of his fingers slipped inside of me and thrust upwards rapidly. His voice was hot and raspy in my ear when he said, "Come for me, Holly."

I did. Gladly. Gasping out his name while trying to keep my hands behind my head.

Chris released his hold momentarily only to pull me by my waist back to him...and down onto his cock. I screamed at the sudden penetration. His groan of approval was muted by his mouth pressing to my back. And then we were moaning together, his hands fondling my breasts while my arms hung limply over his at my sides and he bounced me on his lap. Fucking me from behind and under me.

I came again on his command, barely grunting acknowledgement at his multiple requests if I was okay. I was still shaking and mumbling when he dislodged himself from my body and laid me down, caressing my face and hair. Whispering for me that he was there.

The sound of him zipping up his pants reminded me we had plans, but he didn't have me get up. He left the room for a few minutes. When he returned, he turned on the other lamp by my side of the bed.

He brushed my hair off my face. "Feeling better?"

"Absolutely." I kissed him when he lowered his lips to mine, and then I got up again and pulled on fresh pair of panties. I grabbed my jeans and sat on the edge of the bed. "Is it the same spot as last year?"

"It should be. We'll find out when we get there. Don't put those on, I brought your khakis. Remember, we want to appear professional but still comfortable. It's going to be a long day."

I tried not to groan at the numbers on the alarm clock. People actually got up at quarter-to-four on Black Friday? On purpose? But then I did groan when he pulled the blinds aside and I saw a light coating of snow outside. Why in the hell had I agreed to do this?

"Because you're a great girlfriend, and you wanted to help out a poor guy."

"Damnit. Am I talking out loud to myself now, like I do in my sleep?"

"It's adorable," Chris smiled, pecking me on the nose. "Now hurry up. It's going to be a shit show in the parking lot."

I raised my eyebrows and checked the clock again. "Already?"

"You wouldn't believe how cutthroat people can be on this day. And I'm not just talking about the women."

###

Chris had been right. If I'd thought the mall had been crazy last year a week before Christmas when we'd first met, these people were on speed. And we were still outside. After a commute twice as long as usual to get here due to the traffic, we walked about half-a-mile from where we'd parked. My cheeks felt chapped from the crisp wind after only a few feet.

Inside, chaos didn't even begin to describe the scene. I just stared for a minute, gawking. Trying not to think of everyone closing in on me like the walls of a room.

"You have to not let the crowd get to you. This place does an exceptional job of making me feel claustrophobic. I've learned to find ways to see myself through the commotion. Look up...there's nothing there but open space." His deep voice was comforting in my ear, as was his hand gently holding mine. "Just don't do it too often because people may begin to think you're looney."

I giggled at that, wondering if he knew from experience, and started down the walkway.

On either side of the wide space broken up by benches and a directory kiosk, people were shoving their way through the racks of clothes, seemingly oblivious when articles fell on the floor in the various stores. Others were already juggling multiple bags while maneuvering through the masses to the next store. The further we walked, the worse it got. The lines at the two different coffee vendors I was familiar with were a clear sign they were going to make a killing today...and there probably wasn't a chance I'd get my favorite drink.

"This is nothing, Holly. You should see the other areas of the mall where the techy stores are. The high-end retailers. Kind of makes me glad I don't have a lot of money to spend."

I just nodded and continued following him to the office where we were supposed to check in.

Twenty minutes later, I was handing out my first survey after several rejections. We had been stationed in front of one of those preppy stores. Just like where I'd seen Chris last year. The Culligan Man was nowhere in sight, thankfully. One run-in had been enough.

The morning was just a constant repetition of trying to be a better salesperson than Chris. He'd even wagered he could get more completed than me, so it made the hours go by a little faster. A little friendly competition was good for the soul, he said.

I'd seen at least three movies where a guy introduced the girl he was interested in to his job flinging fish. Of course, she enjoyed it despite her doubts. There was some kooky flirting against a backdrop of lively music, and then they ended up making out while the sun rose, despite the fact that the two of them would have been smelling like a chum bucket if it had been happening in reality.

When Chris had asked if I wanted to earn some extra cash, I hadn't expected it to be like a movie. Well, maybe we'd do the make out session later today. But I'd not imagined this. After four hours of the noise and being hit at least a dozen times by random ladies' purses while they adjusted the weight of their purchases as they shuffled by, I would have gladly traded this job for a fish market. At least the fish didn't bicker about getting a lower discount than advertised, or that so-and-so was already out of whatever it was in the flyer and it was only nine o'clock. The complaining voices were almost as bad as the feeling of claustrophobia that started to set in the longer I stood in one place. Looking up occasionally did help. I'd give Chris credit for that.

During our break, I managed to grab a table for two in the food court while Chris went to get us lattes and a bite to eat. I watched the hustle and bustle of the crowd swirl around me. Despite the apparent disarray of their movements, they knew where they were going. They each had an agenda...a plan.

But what was my plan? Not here at the mall, but in life? I'd overheard my boss on the phone Tuesday telling someone that he was going to offer a couple of employees a promotion to fulltime after the holiday. Which started me thinking. If I was one of those candidates, did I want to work there permanently manning the front desk?

Maybe I should have finished college. I'd just not had any interest in any of the fields when it had been time to declare a major. Money had always been tight with my parents. It had been a hard choice, but I'd finally dropped out after my second year and lived at home...got a job.

I'd bounced around for a long time. The gym had been where I'd landed three years ago, giving me the opportunity to find my own place. I'd been hired to answer phones, check in members, and be the physical Google when people had questions. Since last year, I'd been asked to do the bookkeeping as well. Then this summer, I started filling in for the morning aerobics classes when the instructor was out sick or on vacation. I'd gained more responsibility but not more time to do it in...and not more compensation. At one point in my life, I'd dreamed of settling down. Maybe having kids. I didn't think either were possible with my current position. If I didn't get offered the promotion, did I want to stay at the gym and keep living month-to-month? Paying rent?

Of course, that turned my thoughts to my roommate. How I was going to handle that hot mess. Because I was determined that it was done. No more skirting around the issue with Dirk. I needed to lay out the truth and put down an ultimatum. Jolie and I had been friends for longer than we'd been roommates. She'd been the first person I'd thought of when I knew I'd have to get someone to share an apartment. It was my name on the lease, but we had been equal tenants from the start. Yet this past year, I'd felt like I was crashing at her and her boyfriend's place. No more.

"You look lost in thought," Chris said, joining me. Due to the lack of space, we both used our clipboards as placemats. He folded his arms on the table as well, one hand around his paper cup. "What's going on behind those beautiful emerald eyes?"

My cheeks burned, and I could only look as high as his single-dimpled mouth while my hands fumbled at opening the wrapper on my sandwich. This man had seen every part of me laid bare. Why did I always get so embarrassed when he paid me a compliment? Especially one so simple as my eyes? At least I hadn't lost my voice this time.

"Just trying to figure out what I want to do with my life."

"Wow." He removed the lid from his cup, blew on the dark liquid inside, and took a hesitant sip. "That's a deep subject to ponder. You might need another drink. Maybe two."

I copied him and finally lifted my eyes back to his. "What had you wanted to do? Before you did this?"

"Honestly, I'm not entirely sure I had something pinpointed down." He folded down his wrapper and took a bite, chewing thoughtfully. "When I was in high school, the town I lived in had an event each Columbus Day for juniors and seniors. It was like a job fair, except instead of various employers, each station was set up with one of the possible areas of study you could get a degree in. Everything from trade work all the way up to a doctorate. Each booth had brochures from the schools that offered the necessary classes to reach your goal. What you could do with each degree. It was all very cool, but overwhelming."

"I can't even begin to imagine the pressure."

"I had ideas about what I wanted to be...do...when I grew up." His smile reached up to his eyes, which were bright and looking somewhere over my shoulder. "I've always had a fascination with Egypt, but I couldn't tell you when it started. I was glued to the TV for every special on things archaeologists discovered. Like King Tut's tomb. My mom tried to take me to all of the museum exhibitions that came through town. I still have loads of books on the artifacts and the history of the country and people. I used to stare at the pictures for days."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds