The Naughty List Ch. 02

"He had a beautiful girlfriend who was a famous mystery writer. There was another couple who came sometimes. The writer's brother and his partner, I think. They were all amazing in providing whatever assistance was necessary during the sessions. So patient and encouraging. Together, they helped me regain my confidence. To discover that I wasn't as hardcore and brutal as those punk guys had been. Yes, I liked spanking and bondage, but I'd always cared more about my partner's wellbeing and feelings than stroking my ego. It was a bit of an oxymoron that as a Dom, I found myself willing to submit to whatever she needed to reach ultimate pleasure. And in a strange way, that itself was the power trip."

Tears formed in my eyes without warning. I prayed that he wouldn't notice.

"At the last training session, they told me to not give up. They were sure there was a girl out there who would accept me for who I was, flaws and all the bling included." He gave me a soft smile when he tilted his head back and looked up at me. "It was almost five years since I had been intimate with anyone when I met you, Holly. I haven't had a doubt since."

When I turned my head this time, he let me. I took several deep breaths. Closed my eyes.

Ever since I'd discovered his list, I'd been afraid to learn where his darker side came from. Dreaded that knowing the truth could lead to finding out he'd want more from me than I was willing to give. Able to give. Which meant I'd have to let Chris go.

I choked back a sob from the relief that I wouldn't have to do it now. That the truth was bearable. He was more like me than I'd imagined. Fragile at the core but with a tough outer shell. Braving the path alone and pressing on because he had faith that it would all be worth it some day.

My eyes fluttered open at his fingertips brushing against my forehead. When I looked at him again, he was worrying his lower lip. I swallowed and blinked away my unshed tears, smiling at him. "It's okay, Chris. I understand, and I'm with you all the way. Thank you for feeling comfortable enough to share your story with me."

"Woman, you are an enigma," he groaned and kissed me softly. "Sometimes, I fear a bad reaction, but you surprise me with the opposite. I love that about you."

My cheeks weren't the only thing on fire now. I arched my hips to let him know.

Chris's fingers were in my hair again, and I tilted my chin up. He just kept staring into my eyes. So I stared back, studying the blue depths that grew brighter again in the light from the bedside lamp. I loved looking at them...at him. My favorite time was when he was sleeping. He was always so peaceful, unlike when I twisted about and talked while dreaming. Especially, when my dreams were about sex.

We continued watching each other, our breathing settling to an even pace. That we were skin to skin was momentarily forgotten.

Eventually, I whispered, "Why me?"

"Hmm?" His fingertip traced the ridge of each of my cheekbones. "What do you mean?"

"Why pursue me? What gave you the confidence again?"

He stroked downward along my neck. Pausing on my shoulder where his other fingers joined the play, gliding over my arm. Following the curve of my breast. "Something about your attitude that day in the mall drew me to you. I'd watched you earlier, doing your window shopping. You didn't go into any of the stores nearby. And you hadn't bought anything before that from what I could see. Yet, there was the most brilliant, carefree smile on your face. I could tell you were like me. Wanting more out of life than what we'd been given, but still content with it. And then you were heading back my way with your drink. I swear, I didn't know I'd distracted you. I was just being nice when I saw you were looking at me. So, I smiled. The rest is...well, history."

I gasped at his fingers on my hip now. Stroking my waist. I licked my lips. "Why not ask me if I was into a guy with piercings before you took me to bed?"

"I was enamored from the start. Swore I couldn't mess up this time. I was still mulling over how to broach the subject when we met for coffee, but then your mom called. My only concern became easing your pain. I did what I'd been raised to do by my parents and the Bradleys. I was there for you, if only as a shoulder to lean on. I'd had no intention of..."

"Seducing?"

"Okay, yes, seducing you. I only wanted to bring you home where I knew you'd be comfortable. But once we were there... God, woman, do you know what a temptation you are just being in the same room with me? Add in that we were alone? I tried very hard to be good."

Right now, he wasn't trying very hard at all because his thumb was stroking that spot along the juncture between my leg and my hip. My body did a little wave against the bed, and I whimpered. Above, I tugged on my arms. His fingers there flexed around my wrists.

"You were so unbelievably desirable, even after all you'd been through. I took a cold shower just to get you off my mind. Thought it had helped. But then I walked into your bedroom and saw what you were logged into. Hoped but didn't assume it was my profile. Whatever you were reading, it must have been very interesting because you hadn't scrolled down the page for over two minutes. Then when I did see what had captured your attention..." Chris groaned and closed his eyes.

I gulped, remembering. The questions had both startled and intrigued me. I'd fought against reading them all. Answering them, even in my head. Afraid of what they'd reveal about myself. I whimpered again, not sure if it was from my thoughts or the fact that his eyes suddenly opened and were blazing with desire while he looked down at me again.

"Although you couldn't know the extent of the answer about the piercings, it was enough to see you didn't seem disgusted. And damn it, I was hard as a rock again. My intent to ask you for a blanket and pillow to sleep on the couch went out the window. I couldn't walk away. Not that time. You surprised me at being so open to everything I did or suggested. Especially the spanking. And then I couldn't stop. I was weak and had to have you completely. Even then, you floored me with your acceptance of my entire being...my piercings."

"The letter—" I started, but he brushed his fingers across my pussy, preventing me from breathing at all for a few seconds.

"Professor Bradley got wind from Pete that I was wanting to take some more classes to get my masters...a teaching degree. I just don't have the funds. She's offered to cover whatever financial aid doesn't since she considers me part of her family. The only stipulation is that I come back to work at the nursery fulltime while I'm in school. They're not happy with their current guy who takes care of their plants and shrubs."

I licked my lips, trying to wiggle my legs apart when he lifted up and adjusted his body. "What are you going to do?"

"I want to accept. I don't think I should pass up an opportunity like this. But I wanted to talk to you about it first. It's going to take a lot of my time."

"I support you, no matter what your decision. But thank you for asking."

"Mmm. You are amazing." He kissed me. "Do I need to ask if you'd like to come?"

My mouth dropped open, but he didn't even give me a chance to answer because he raised up and thrust his hand between my thighs.

I cried out, my body twisting beneath him while his fingers and thumb sought their goal. When they found it, he pressed and circled inside and out at the same time. Making me babble.

"That's it, Holly. God, you are so beautiful when you come."

I choked back a cry when his hand disappeared and was replaced with his cock. My heart thudded in my chest each time he slid home. The balls and bars on the underside of his shaft dragged back and forth over the bottom ridge of my entrance in rapid succession. The ring and ball on top ground against my G-spot. Lather, rinse, repeat. Harder. Faster. Driving me further on.

My neck started to ache from its constant arch. I could no longer see anything at all because my eyes had rolled back so far. A fire was burning in my lungs, but I didn't care.

Chris panted somewhere above me, his grunts mingling with my moans. And then he eased off. Every part of me felt like it was breaking by the time he pulled out. He wasted no time flipping me onto my stomach, still holding my arms above my head. He pressed them back against the mattress, his other hand shoving my right knee up.

A ragged scream ripped from my throat when his cock slammed back into me. The piercings rubbed in different spots now. Created new but enjoyable sensations. It wasn't as easy to achieve an orgasm in this position, but I knew that he favored it as it felt good to him. Plus, it gave him access to my backside.

"When you sweat like this, honey, your skin just glistens." He released my leg and ran his hand flat across my spine. On his next pass down, he used his fingertips. Then just two fingers. Only one. Repeating, as though he were petting. All while he fucked me. Slower but with no less intensity than before.

Each pass had his fingers moving down further until he slipped two between us along his cock and stroked through my pussy from behind. A moment later, I was gasping as he rubbed those fingers over my asshole. My right leg automatically started to relax...straighten out. A resulting smack on my ass had me clawing at the sheet.

"Don't move your knee," he growled.

Another smack on the same spot of my right butt cheek created a lingering sting. But it wasn't a deterrent because my leg moved again when he returned to fingering my asshole. I couldn't help it. I didn't mind if he held it in place or I could use my own hand. But when I could only use my concentration? He must be dreaming. My mind was currently focused on what he was doing to me, not keeping still.

I whimpered when he suddenly paused with his cock buried in me and leaned over my hip, grunting. The nightstand drawer scraped open then shut. A familiar clicking sound had me jerking my head up. Then I yelped at a harder smack on my ass.

"You disobeyed." At my frustrated cry, he shushed me. "I'm not denying you, honey. You've had a rough week, and it wasn't fair that I teased you for the past hour. Just stop struggling for a minute."

My chest was heaving as he wrapped a length of rope around my wrists. Binding them with my hands palm-to-palm and leaving a loop sticking out above my fingertips. When he was done, he hooked the loop to a carabiner clip he'd attached to the eye-hook just under the bottom edge of the wooden headboard. The feature had been useful several times in the past when he used handcuffs and rope to restrict my movements. I missed his hand doing the job, but my pulse raced at the more secure method. It wouldn't get distracted in the throes of passion and accidentally release me.

Chris kissed my neck before he sat up. "Good girl."

It was hard to swallow when both of his hands caressed then squeezed my ass, pushing my cheeks together before spreading them apart.

"Look at me." He tugged on my hair until I glanced over my right shoulder, my body twisting slightly. "Stay just like that."

My left elbow propped up under me with the bit of slack the rope allowed, I was able to keep my body just like he wanted it. But I closed my eyes when he moved within me again. Groaned at the way he still stretched me after all this time. At the friction between my muscles and his piercings.

There was a jerk on my hair again. "Open your eyes, Holly."

I'd no sooner obeyed when he picked up the rhythm. He released his grip on my hair and both hands moved to hold my right hip, to pull himself into me.

The staccato sound of skin smacking skin filled the room among our irregular breaths. The grunts and cries between them coming from us both.

His fingers dug into my skin, his jaw clenched. Sweat dripped down his forehead. Our eyes locked, and I felt my breath catch in my throat. Something primal in his gaze called to me. I growled at him, and he reciprocated in turn. On the next couple of thrusts, he was slower. More deliberate with his movements. Pausing then digging in deeper before pulling back and repeating.

I was so close. So fucking close. I just needed...something.

He kept it up for several minutes. Then he played with my asshole again. Pressed in with one finger.

"Chris!" My cry came out garbled when I pressed my face into the pillow. Beneath him, my body continued shaking from my sudden release. The headboard creaked and groaned from the force of my hands yanking on the rope.

He didn't let up. If anything, his moves were rougher. Then he grabbed both of my hips and yanked me up onto my knees. He drew back and crashed into me, making me scream again.

"That's it. Right there, honey. I can feel you squeezing around me. Milking my cock."

I recovered enough to turn my head and watch him again. Tried to rock back and meet him with each thrust. I clenched my teeth and hissed through my inhales and exhales when he rained down his palm on my left ass cheek this time.

"Fuck!" My whole body went rigid.

"Holly... Shit. I'm so close. Come again...come with me."

It didn't take long before I felt him grow harder inside me. Suddenly, he grabbed me by the waist and turned me onto my left side. He fell behind me on the bed, quickly pulling our bodies back together. Then he reached across me and brought my right knee back, tucking my foot behind his ass...opening me wide. Fucking me slower, one hand danced on my clit while his other fisted in my hair and held my head back against his shoulder while he assaulted my mouth. I gladly let him.

I was able to hold out until I felt him tense up and break away to yell my name before I joined him in release. Then I was mewling, trembling in his arms.

He continued to move. The little balls imbedded in his thick shaft pressed into my swollen pussy. Drawing out the sensations for both of us. I was so lost in them that I didn't realize at first that he'd slid a finger in my ass and was rubbing against the reverse Prince Albert piercing that pressed along the membrane wall on the other side.

"Mmm. Relax, Holly. Yes, just like that." His bottom leg slid between both of mine, pinning his right hand against my ass.

A few more strokes later, I was coming again but unable to make a sound. That had me hyperventilating from fear.

"Shh. It's okay." Chris eased out of me and rolled me onto my back. His left palm cupped my cheek. "Look at me, Holly. Blink twice if you're okay. Good girl. Take a deep breath. Good. And another."

I tried to get my senses back together while he untied my hands. Massaged them. Gathered me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

He was snoring softly before I succumbed to sleep. Despite how I was usually relaxed after sex with Chris—even as vigorous as it had been tonight—something still lingered in my thoughts. Something that prevented me from drifting off and joining my lover in dreamland.

I still had to deal with Dirk and Jolie. Soon. God help me.

###

I kept pacing the length of the kitchen, pausing every few passes to glance at my phone on the counter. That call we'd ignored last night had been from Jolie. She'd followed up later with a text that she had something to talk to me about, and could we please meet around eleven-thirty at the apartment. Thankfully, I hadn't seen it until this morning when I'd gotten up. I couldn't deny that it was the perfect opportunity to talk to her, as well.

"Maybe it would help to sit down?" Chris said from his seat on the other side of the island.

"Having sex with me three times this morning didn't help." My voice cracked when I glanced his way. "I don't think I can do this."

"Shh." He was behind me a moment later, turning me into his chest. His fingers brushed my hair off my forehead before his lips pressed there. "Are you more worried about what she has to say or what you need to get off your mind?"

I hugged him tight, burying my face in his shoulder. "Mine. Both. I don't know."

"I've told you before. I'm here for you, no matter what happens." He tipped my chin up. "You do believe me, don't you?"

I pressed my lips together and nodded.

"Good. Just remember that."

Not even five minutes later, he was still holding me and offering words of encouragement when the front door opened and closed. We both looked up to see Dirk standing there. I started to pull away, but Chris tightened his arms and whispered in my ear to relax. Then he released me.

"Where's Jolie?" My voice was no longer shaky, but the same couldn't be said for my knees. I gripped the edge of the island's countertop with my left hand.

"She's in the hall." Dirk stuck his hands in the front pocket of his jeans, making his jacket bulge under his arms. When I started to turn away, he sighed and added, "I need to say something first, Holly."

My gaze slowly returned to him. I couldn't remember when he'd ever called me by my name...spoken to me directly. We hadn't done much talking that night in the hotel, and I'd made myself scarce this past year when they were in the apartment. I tried to hide my contempt now, but I must have failed because he flinched.

"I have been an asshole to you, plain and simple," Dirk shrugged. "I know it probably doesn't mean much, but I'm sorry."

The words 'too little, too late,' came to mind, but I kept my mouth shut. Partly because I was stunned he was finally admitting he'd wronged me, and I didn't want him to take it back.

"This past year must have been horrible for you with me always hanging around. I can't imagine..." He stared at the floor and cleared his throat. "You have no reason to believe I'm being sincere. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. Fucking up like I did...I wouldn't believe me, either."

I tried to swallow around the growing lump in my throat. Everything I had planned to say to Jolie—to Dirk if he was present—just slipped away. Chris's hand cupped my hip before his body pressed against my back. Giving me stability.

"I know this doesn't even come close to making up for the pain I've caused you, but...well, here." He took his hands out of his pockets and held one out to me. Grasped in his loose fist was a folded piece of paper. "I really am sorry."

My hand shook when I took it from him. Even more when I realized it was a check. I opened it and blinked several times. The number 2500 on the other side of the dollar sign stared back at me.

"I figured since I was practically living here, I owed you some rent. That's a year's worth. Half of what Jolie pays. Plus the cost of the hotel room and a little extra. It's all I can afford right now. If you want more, I can get it for you. I can try to find you a new pan..."

"No. No, this is...fine." Was this all really happening? An apology and money from the guy who had never given me the time of day despite all of the times we'd been in the same room?

"So she knows?" Chris asked, distracting me from my own thoughts.

Dirk nodded. "Yeah. I told her Thursday. Everything. She's the one who insisted I pay restitution."

"That's why she wanted to talk," I said more to myself than Dirk.

He nodded. "Partly."

"Why now?" Chris's voice was tinged with anger. His fingers gripped me tighter, making me wince. "Why come clean after all this time?"

Dirk didn't answer but went back to the door and pulled it open.

Jolie paused in the doorway, worrying her lower lip while she looked around. Once she spotted me, she walked over with her head down and gingerly took my right hand in hers. "I-I didn't know, Holly. About Halloween. I'm so sorry. I—"

"You're engaged?" I blinked at the rock on her left ring finger. Looked up at her then down again. I was happy for her...wasn't I?

"That explains it," Chris mumbled behind me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds