The Neighborly Thing to Do

"Ha! That's right, that's right, but you can call me Wade Calvin, not Mr. Calvin. Chris, Chris, ok, great. So, can you fuck on demand Chris?" Wade Calvin asked. "Gotta be able to fuck at the drop of some panties Chris!"

Chris felt agitated at the whole presence of this businessman. His rapid fire talking, his pinky ring, his attitude. Chris hated this guy already, but he was also kind of determined to do this. Wade Calvin's approach had caused Chris to get his back up and feel his manhood was questioned. Fuck if Chris was going to let this slick fucker intimidate him.

"You said you were looking for big swingers. I can swing this dick and knock it out of the park." Chris said, jaw set and back straight, grabbing his crotch.

Wade Calvin started laughing like he was at a Robin Williams show and had to sit back down on his fancy leather couch. The girls to his left and right started laughing and so did Benny, the swarthy looking guy who had set a can of Coke on the glass table Chris was standing in front of. Wade Calvin was laughing so hard he couldn't take a drink of whatever fancy booze filled the glass he was now spilling on the carpet.

"Can you believe this fucking kid! Hit it out of the park! Fucking love it!" he howled, slapping his knee.

Chris was tempted to kick that fucking rocks glass out of Mr. fancy asses hand but he knew he did not want to tangle with Eddie the tattooed killer outside.

Wade Calvin must've recognized that Chris was getting pissed, because he mellowed out his laughter and looked at one the women sitting to his right and gestured towards Chris. "Go suck his dick Cindy, see if he can hit it out the park already."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey! How long are you going to stare at that pallet? Load that fucker already!"

Chris snapped into the present from his memory, not realizing he had be sitting on a forklift staring at the pallet of boxes in front of him instead of loading it into a rail car like he was supposed to. The past can creep up on you like that.

He managed to get through the rest of his shift without too much distraction and bundled up for the cold ride home. He wondered what might await for him. A pissed off husband? A cop? Or nothing at all. The neighbor could be embarrassed and just wants to forget the whole thing too. She was, after all, the one standing topless in her window to begin with. Chris mounted up and kicked the Honda on and let it warm up for a couple minutes before freezing his way home.

He pulled in with the engine cut off as usual, and was relieved when there were no extra cars, cop or otherwise, in front of his duplex. He coasted in like he always did, but looked over towards the neighbor's house before going around the side of his. He noticed one small light on in the front window, but honestly had no idea if that was out of the ordinary or not. He had never really paid any attention to his next door neighbors before last night.

He followed his usual ritual of locking up the bike and going inside, but peeked out the hall window real fast before going to shower. He could see the slight presence of light bleeding into the room nearest the window on that side of the house, but not like last night and no sign of the lady of the house.

"Ok" Chris thought "No harm, no foul, just an embarrassing moment she'll want to forget. Good"

Chris undressed in the tiny bathroom as the water warmed up and had to admit he was a bit bummed. Somewhere down deep he hoped his neighbor would be back in the window, giving another show. Fuck, he was horny as hell. He had been managing to not think about it too much, the occasional shower jack off or morning wood stroke notwithstanding. But the sight of his neighbor, clearly yearning for release and pleasure, brought into sharp focus just how bad Chris needed the same thing. Chris thought of how nice it would be to lose himself inside someone, skin on skin, the simple pleasure of a soft touch, the wet lustful feel and smell of a woman. The heat and the sounds of skin slapping against skin, fuck he missed it. The hot water beat down on his shoulders and his cock grew hard again. He stroked it with a soapy hand. So hard, aching to feel anything besides Chris' own hand.

He released his fully erect dick and rinsed off and shut off the water. He yanked the towel off the hook and dried quickly. He threw on his thick robe and headed out of the bathroom towards the hallway, shutting off the bathroom light. He walked slowly around the corner from the kitchen into the hall and his heart jumped when he saw a light in the window. Not the light from another room but a light right near the window. He saw a figure. It was the black haired busty housewife he saw last night! "No fucking way" Chris thought "Never really thought she'd be back!"

She sat in the window in a chair, wearing a robe and looking furtively towards Chris' apartment. Chris edged forward, knowing he was in the shadows and she could not yet see him. His cock was still rock hard and pulsed in anticipation. He took a deep breath and stepped forward into the light coming in from the full moon and stopped fully lit now.

The neighbor jumped back a bit, sitting up straight in the chair. She was clearly thinking about running away again, but she did not. Chris opened his robe, exposing his nude body and his full mast cock, looking at his neighbor across the short span between the homes.

His neighbor smiled, bit her lip and stood herself, taking a deep breath before dropping her green silk robe as well. She had a black and purple strapless bustier on under her robe, her giant breasts barely contained by it. She had no garters or nylons on, if fact she had nothing on except the top. Chris could see the dark patch of black hair in a triangle in between those ample hips and he longed to run his fingers through it.

Chris stepped forward some more, getting within a couple of feet of the window he was peering out of and grasped his cock, slowly stroking the length of it. The lonely wife next door put one hand on her window sill and leaned forward, the other hand sliding over her hip to her pussy and she began to rub in sync with Chris' strokes.

They gazed directly at each other while they pleased themselves, their eyes moving up and down their bodies and stopping to look directly at each other's faces. The lonely wife's motions became more urgent as she put on foot on the bottom of the window pane and began to slide her fingers inside herself more deeply. Chris increased his speed and inched closed to the window, straining to see in detail her fingers entering that warm wet pussy, so close yet so far away.

Chris clenched his jaw, his desire swelling up inside him. His ears buzzed with his own pulse and he could not remember a time he felt a more pure, wanton lust for someone. He could sense a similar desire in his neighbor, her fingering becoming faster and harder, her tits beginning to spill from her bustier.

She dropped her foot back down and stood upright, removing her hand from her twat. Her breasts were heaving with her breaths and she looked from Chris to the rear of her own home, towards the back door. She glanced back forth from Chris to the rear of her house a couple of times, then motioned to the back and walked that way herself.

Chris did not hesitate for a moment to think whether or not he should go, he just moved. He kicked his robe out of the way and grabbed his dirty jeans off the floor, sliding them on and making sure not to catch his raging hard on with the zipper. He slid on his boots with no socks and grabbed a hooded sweatshirt from a hook inside his door and he was out the door to his duplex and into the cold February night. He ran towards the chain link fence that separated the properties and he looked towards the back door of his neighbor's house. He saw a light on the back porch and could see a figure in the shadows inside the screened door of the porch. He headed out into the alley behind his house to the gate of the neighbor's back yard. He ran through the gate as he opened it and down the path of shoveled snow to the steps of the back porch.

The door opened as Chris reached the steps and he practically leapt in to the structure. She led him just inside the back door to the house and they kissed without exchanging a word, their hands all over the other's body. Chris sucked on the tongue that had been thrust into his mouth and his hands found her breasts, fully exposed and out of her lingerie by now. Her hands found the buttons on Chris' jeans and had them undone in one quick motion.

In one quick motion of his own, Chris had his neighbor spun around and bent over. She braced against the washer or dryer or something. Chris could not really tell in the dark and did not care at all what she steadied herself on. He spread her ass cheeks and guided his fully engorged cock to her wet and wanting pussy lips. The lonely wife started to moan as Chris slid in but stifled it as best she could. The result was a muffled whining. The desire in her tone and pitch made Chris crazy with lust.

Chris was deep into her in one thrust and the sensation of her hot pussy in contrast to the cold air that seeped in through the open door behind him was incredible. Chris was thrusting and smacking his pelvis into this stranger with no thought other than to satisfy his lust. He gripped her ass and watched his cock disappear into her, her lips stretched and gripping his cock. The wife whimpered and groaned but was laboring to keep her pleasure as quiet as possible. She nearly bit through her lip trying to muffle her high pitched orgasm as she came from this urgent fucking. Chris moaned and increased his speed as his release became imminent.

"Not in me!" The neighbor whispered urgently, looking back over her shoulder at Chris.

Chris managed to get his cock out of her before he came but no time to aim. His come flew up over her back into her hair, onto her shoulder and cheek and all over her lingerie.

"Fuck" Chris sighed, stepping back slightly, his pants around his ankles.

"Fuck, fuck, ok, go. Go back! Go home!" The wife urged. She spun around and pushed Chris back towards the door. "Just...go. Go back!"

Chris barely managed to get his pants up before he was once again out in the cold night air and the door was shut. He heard the dead bolt turn as he buttoned up and walked down the steps towards the gate he had burst through like a criminal running from police not long before. Fuck it was cold! Chris had run out so quickly he had not noticed the cold at all in his lustful haste.

He walked back around and realized he had not even bothered to close his own door as he bolted out for a pure animalistic fuck with his horny neighbor. He walked in and went back to re-shower and try to process what had just transpired and maybe even decide if was real.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day was Saturday and Chris was relived he did not have a class to go to. It wasn't a day off, really. His work schedule kept him so bound up during the week that Chris saved all his homework, papers and damn near all studying for the weekend. It wasn't the most effective way of doing things and Chris' grades reflected that, but he was still doing ok with a solid B- average despite having to retrace most of the week's lectures through his notes. Chris' weekend schedule consisted of breakfast at the apartment (cold cereal) and all day at the campus or public library, depending on where he could find space and an open word processor (nineties!).

Chris awoke this Saturday in a bit of a daze. He slept in later than usual, 9 am, and still found it hard to believe he had fucked his neighbor in a midnight burst of lust. Running the events back in his mind made him hard again. He got up and walked to the window and look at the house next door in the daylight. The shades were drawn in the window that it had all started in. As far as Chris could tell, everything was nice and quiet next door. He looked towards the front of the house and could see the hood of the husband's pick up in the driveway. Chris knew he should feel some kind of guilt for fucking a married woman, but there was none to be found. Chris had developed an odd relationship with guilt/shame. He felt next to none most of the time, even in some instances (like the current one) when he probably should. When he did feel guilty about something, it enveloped him completely and influenced every decision he made. In his heart of hearts, Chris really felt nothing in the way of guilt for fucking this married woman. The only thing that concerned Chris was the husband finding out and making life difficult for him. Chris hated complications and just hoped the wife next door knew the value of a secret kept.

Chris ate his bowl of cold cereal and gathered all his books and notebooks and headed to the public library. Sleeping in had most likely cost him any shot at finding a good place to work at the campus library and the public one was closer. He glanced at the house next door again as he left and saw nothing out of the ordinary and no sign of his midnight sex partner. He sped away to library with a full day of classwork ahead of him.

Chris found a clear table and went about trying to study and write some outlines for papers coming due soon. He was staring right at the notes and numbers on the pages spread out in front of him, but his mind kept drifting away. Back to last night, back to Seattle, back to a much different time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Go suck his dick Cindy, see if he can hit it out the park already."

A strawberry blonde in Capri pants and a pastel blouse got up off the arm of the couch where she had been sitting and walked towards Chris, smiling. She looked like she walked straight out of an ad for The Gap, with nice, slightly above average tits and a nice frame. She walked up and dropped to her knees in front of Chris and began undoing his jeans. Chris was soft but started getting erect the minute she opened his jeans. He had gone 'commando', not for the practical reasons one might think of for a porn interview but simply because he had no clean briefs.

"Wow, he is packing Wade, Eddie wasn't lying!" Cindy said as she pulled his hardening cock out. The other two women in the room, one tall skinny girl with light brown hair and a shorter black girl with an ass to match her impressive rack, each let out a little 'ooo' as Cindy pulled the entire length of Chris's cock out into full view.

"Take off the t-shirt kid. Kick off the shoes too." Wade Calvin directed. Chris did as he was told and dropped his t-shirt to floor and kicked off his cheap tennis shoes as Cindy pulled his pants down.

"Make it stand up Cindy, get him ready to go." Wade said from the couch, easing back into it and taking a drink from his glass.

Cindy looked up at Chris as she held his cock in her hands. She smiled up at him with her best camera ready smile and looked Chris in the eyes as she opened her mouth and began to suck on the head of his cock, moaning as she did. Chris noticed the freckles on her face she had tried to cover with makeup. This girl was cute and trying to be sexy with her makeup and hair style. Her mouth, however, was pure sin.

Chris took a deep breath and sighed on the exhale as she worked up and down his cock. Chris found out quickly why Wade Calvin had told Cindy to suck his dick. This girl had serious oral skills and Wade knew most guys would not make it past her without coming in a matter of minutes.

Cindy shocked Chris by opening her mouth wider than Chris thought a human could and slowly taking the entire length of his cock into her mouth and throat. Not a one of Chris' girlfriends ever came close to giving Chris head with the amount of skill and pleasure as this little low level porn star had. She barely gagged as she took him all the way down and then back out again. Cindy was quite clearly following Wade's directions to make the men auditioning come fast if she could. Chris, although enjoying her talents immensely, was not yet close to shooting his wad.

"Tanya, honey, go help Cindy out." Wade directed, and the short black girl got up off the opposite end of the couch and walked around the big glass coffee table towards Chris and Cindy. She was dressed much more for work appropriately, in a crazy tight black lycra blouse and black leather skirt with knee high boots.

She strutted over, her tits giving that blouse all it could handle, and stopped next to Chris, rubbing his chest and stomach as she got up on her toes to give Chris a deep tongue kiss. She squeezed his small, tight white boy ass as she shoved her nimble tongue into his mouth. She dropped down back to flat feet and caressed the hair on Cindy's bobbing head while looking Chris in the eye and saying "I'm 'bout to rock your world baby."

She lowered herself down next to the kneeling Cindy, caressing Chris' leg in the way down. Cindy withdrew Chris' cock from her mouth and leaned to one side as Cindy and Tanya each licked up one side of his dick.

"Oh fuck, wow. Goddamn that is fucking hot!" he thought.

Tanya sucked his balls into her mouth and Cindy resumed her deep throating and Chris had to really focus not to allow himself to cum. Shit, they were pulling out all the stops!

Tanya stood up and peeled off her tight skirt, revealing a juicy round ass. She stood in front of Chris and bent over, placing her hands on the glass coffee table in front of her. Cindy got up and pulled Chris forward by his dick. When Chris was right behind Tanya Cindy spread Tanya's ass wide, revealing some beautiful fat pussy lips and just a peak of the pink pleasure inside.

Chris looked down and was more than happy to take the next step himself. He rubbed his fat cock head along her lips a couple of times before pressing it into her pink folds.

"OOOOOOO, mm hmm, that's it honey. Fill that pussy up!" Tanya said, emphasizing the UP. Chris was incredibly turned on. He had always held back some when fucking his girlfriends. A couple had really seemed to love the size of his cock, but many of them said he had to go slow, or take it easy. Here he was and these women were egging him on, telling him to go for it. Damn, this might be the best idea I've ever had, he thought, as he slid all the way in this bent over slut in front of him.

"Now fuck me like you want the job baby!" Tanya said.

Chris did just that. The sound of slapping hips and wet pussy filled the hotel room as Chris truly let go and pounded this woman unlike he had ever fucked a woman before. His hair was flying and Cindy stood next to him, gathered his hair and held in one hand while stroking his bare chest with the other. Chris looked around and noticed the third woman, a skinny brunette, had her head in Wade Calvin's lap and the boss man was leaning back with a hand on her head as she bobbed up and down, her hair spread all over his lap and the couch.

Chris fucked this Tanya girl with complete abandon, letting all his troubles, frustrations and failures go with each pumping of his hips. He felt freer than he had since he first got off the bus in Seattle, convinced he would be a rockstar.

He felt his orgasm building and moaned. Tanya looked back over her shoulder at him with wide eyes. Cindy whispered in his ear "Don't come in her baby. Remember, movies need a money shot."

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's right" Chris thought. Chris measured his last few thrusts and grabbed his cock and slipped it out of Tanya's tight pussy just in time. He grunted loudly and shot a gargantuan load, painting her back, getting some in her hair (to Tanya's displeasure) and even clearing her completely and getting a couple jets to hit the table.

Wade Calvin stood up, pushing his cock sucking girl to the side, his cock sticking out of his unzipped slacks, and applauded.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds